All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Breakfast is average
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Horrible free shuttle service"
The hotel is quite the distance from the airport. It took me three times calling and 2 1/2 hrs to get the shuttle to pick me fun from the airport. The next morning (6am shuttle) was a nightmare too. Get to the lobby early or you will not get on the small van. Our driver was very flustered and it was a stressful start to the morning. I would find another hotel next time. For the price of the hotel, they did not even offer complimentary coffee in the lobby.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Friendly staff. Convenient location to the Verizon Center
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review! We look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester. Best, Jonathan Newton, GM
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great visit, friendly employees, and a great location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Don, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review! We value your business and look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester. Best, Jonathan Newton, GM
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Don W
"Lobby"
Lobby crowd was a little rough when we arrived at midnight. Breakfast was ok, but not included. Kind of a scary ride from the airport terminal. Wasn't sure where we were headed. Would not have like led to be alone.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
super stu
"Mattress too firm."
Although the pillows and bedding were nice, the bed gave me a backache, so I ended up spending part of the night on the couch.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to offer valuable feedback. I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you weren't able to get a good night's sleep during your visit; our beds are brand standard but we understand that it's a matter of personal preference and hope it won't discourage you from visiting us again. Sincerely, Jonathan Newton, GM
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Florida Gal
"Excellent Courtyard experience in every way."
This was my first stay at this particular Courtyard, and I chose it for its proximity to the Manchester airport. I give this hotel an A+. Stayed only 1 night and did not use the restaurant services, although I did sit in the bar for awhile. Used the airport shuttle -- it was on time and the driver very personable. Front desk staff were helpful and courteous. My room was very quiet, comfortable, roomy and clean. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Leslie, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the A+ recommendation to the travel community. We're happy to hear that you took advantage of our convenient airport location and punctual shuttle. We appreciate your 5-star review and look forward to hosting your next visit. Best, Jonathan Newton, GM
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
LeslieB
Staff was very responsive to a small concern. Pool and hot tub looked nice, although I didn't have time to enjoy them. I personally like to sleep on a softer bed, but all in all a comfortable room.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Everything and more."
All I wanted was a place to stay after a late flight into Manchester. The Courtyard was all that I needed and more. Good WiFi, in-room coffee, computer and printer to print my boarding pass the morning before my flight home and very courteous staff. Wish I'd known about their shuttle service -- I would have saved a day of rental car charges.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
It was good. There was a high school tournament going on so a bit loud but it was ok because of the price we paid
1 night trip May 16, 2014
We have stayed at this hotel before and has a good experience. This time however we were not as thrilled. There was a soccer tournament and a lot of girls that were staying at the hotel. We were unable to use the pool due to the amount of girls and the total lack or respect by these guests.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"I would stay here again"
Front desk staff was very friendly. Easy check in/out. We didn't use the amenities, but they looked nice. Plenty of kids having fun in the pool. Our room was clean and comfortable. Left the fan on all night, to muffle voices coming from the hallway, we were on the first floor. Breakfast was good - plenty to choose from, however, it's not complimentary, you have to purchase it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star recommendation to the Hotels.com community. I'm happy to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and the accommodations clean and comfortable. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you again. Best, Tessie Gadwah, GM
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice hotel near airport, shopping"
Enjoyed our stay here very much. Hotel is near restaurants, shopping and airport. Pool and hot tub are great.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us; I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and took advantage of our convenient Manchester location. Thank you for the 5-star review and we look forward to hosting your next stay. Best, Tessie Gadwah, GM
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Ann
"24 hour shuttle service; very helpful"
We were rerouted due to bad weather and we got there just in time for a sandwich and a glass of wine. Front desk made sure of it! Thanks for making a long day a bit easier to bear!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Caryn, I'm happy to hear that we were able to make an unfortunate situation a little more comfortable for you. Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback and we hope you'll visit us again. Best, Tessie Gadwah, GM
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Caryn
"Good option for Manchester overnight"
Helpful staff; good sandwich; nice wine list given a smaller hotel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for reviewing your experience. I'm pleased to hear that you found our staff helpful and enjoyed our food and beverage options. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to host your next stay in Manchester. Best, Tessie Gadwah, GM
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
"Very nice"
Excellent hotel to relax
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Hotels.com. I'm pleased to hear that you had a relaxing stay with us. We hope to host you again soon. Best, Tessie Gadwah, GM
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Convenient location, hotel was very clean, friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a very clean and welcoming place to spend the night!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"erroneous charges! buyer beware"
Hotel was ok. Service was subpar. They charged someone else's room on my credit card and it's been over two weeks and they haven't even responded to several attempts to get it reversed. I will not trust the Marriott name again.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"would stay again."
clean and convenient.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2013
"Early plane out in the morning."
Nice evening. Shuttle on time in the morning.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Close to the airport"
It was nice to have a shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
suzy
"Bring your GPS"
Not an easy hotel to find at midnight with poor directions from the front desk. Felt the front desk was "put out" having to check us in. Room was fine and clean.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Paula
"Close to Airport"
Nice facility for short stay.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Bedford-Manchester, NH"
Upon check-in had very difficult time finding hotel location. Had to ask directions from locals that were not familiar with name or location. Internet maps did not give good directions to/from North/South 93 and Rte 3 conversion. Room décor i.e., bedding, television new. However, room was less than desirable. Stale musty smoke smell and heat/cooling system fail with cold air only working. Broken telephone and alarm clock radio. Unpleasant front reception staff.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Traveler, Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns. We will continue to use guest feedback to improve upon our facilities and customer service. We are very sorry that you had this experience. Your comments will be shared with the team and we hope that you'll give us another try. Sincerely, Tessie Gadwah, GM
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Always a pleasure. Staff is wonderful and accomodating.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"quick get away"
Hotel room was clean and comfortable. Location is JUST off 293, which is extremely convenient! We are familiar with Manchester, so we did not come to the hotel for the local attractions. We needed to have a little get away to reconnect. Breakfast was pretty good. Our's came with the room, so cost was perfect. Not sure we'd pay $12 per person for it though. All-in-all it was a great stay: quiet, comfortable, pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel near airport"
We could not reduce the cooling fan speed & found it noisey when trying to sleep; otherwide a great room.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great night stay"
The room was fantastic. Very clean, and big. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was modern with a nice shower. The wait staff was friendly, quick, and helpful. I was shopping for the cheapest possible room, with little expectation, and I was very surprised with the value here compared to the others nearby for similar prices. This room felt on par with other hotels charging nearly double the price. I'll definitely be happy to come back again.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Travis
"Good, but breakfast costs extra $"
Overall the hotel was quite nice. The desk staff was great, the hotel was clean, and everything went well. Really, my only complaint is that the breakfast is not complimentary. I probably wouldn't even have included it in the review because the Courtyard breakfast seemed to be more extensive than most (not just cold options, but eggs, etc.). However, we stayed at an Embassy Suites the following night for basically the same price and the breakfast there was also quite extensive ... and yet, it was free! I think Courtyard would probably build more goodwill among customers if they'd give out a lower-quality free breakfast than if they persist in charging for a higher-quality one. (Also, if you don't want their expensive breakfast, you can just drive five minutes from the hotel and get food at Panera Bread, which is what we did!)
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Enjoyable stay"
The room was comfortable, well appointed and pleasant, but a little small, especially the closet space. The bathroom and shower was spacious. The staff was friendly, helpful and did a great job. Our rate included breakfast for 2 which was a very good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"great location"
We were there on a very busy weekend. The guys at the desk were great. They let us know it could be loud and to let them know if there was a problem. They let us know good restaurants and helped with printing our boarding passes. It's easy to get to the airport too.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Deb
"thoughtful of guests"
There were two sports teams staying in the hotel the night we stayed. They let us know, gave us the option of floors, booked us away from the teams, and had a little waiver for everyone to sign explaining the rules and that they would not tolerate anyone from the teams disrupting their other guests stay. They went above and beyond in making sure we would have a good night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
"Very convenient mid-range no frills hotel"
This was the perfect place to land and get a room before beginning a road trip into the mountains. Room was clean, close to the airport and conveniently located for highway access and shopping. Not a destination in itself kind of place.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Rebecca
"Convenient to Manchester airport and highways"
Bed was lumpy and the "easy chair" was not comfortable at all. Ran out of breakfast food 1/2 hour before closing. Room was very clean, but there were stains in the bathroom grout that were a bit disturbing.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Jon
"Convenient and Clean"
The hotel met my expectations - Marriott hotels are very consistent and stay close to the brand promise.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
The room was not ready when we arrived. Once the room was ready it was not as we requested initially. Becasue of my spouses condition, the room was pre-requetsed to have handi-capped accessible faciltiies, and a refrigerator and it did not. What is the point of having these accomodations pre-requested if they cannot be fulfilled? Needless to say, I am disappointed with the customer service.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice hotel close the Manchester airport."
We like the hotel. However, we would like to safety box and a small fridge in the room.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Struck me as a minimalist version of Courtyard, but certainly adequate and convenient
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Good value and worthy of a stay."
Quiet, comfortable room. I rarely sleep well in hotels, but during our two-night stay I slept like a baby both nights. Staff was also very pleasant and helpful. Buffet breakfast was nothing great, but certainly adequate for my tastes. I'd highly recommend staying here.
Other trip May 21, 2013
I was disappointed in both of my stays before & after my flight to Boise, Idaho; as breakfast was not included with the room. I stayed in Spring Hill Suites in Boise; and had breakfast included each day.
1 night trip May 5, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

it was great! Thanks
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Dear Jean- thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit to Manchester. Regards, The Courtyard Family.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Jean
"Excellent Hotel!"
The hotel experience was amazing. The rooms were clean, large and spacious. The breakfast was well stocked and attended to. The only downside was the sink being outside the washroom which can get a little inconvenient.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Sameer
"NOT for Business"
No room service and there isn't a restaurant on site. Very lite snacks are prepared by the bartender, so if you want a drink, hope they're not making some chips and salsa in the kitchen. The beds are uncomfortable.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for offering feedback regarding your experience. We apologize that you were dissatisfied with your visit. We are scheduled for renovations and will be upgrading our food offerings as well and hope that you'll stay with us again in the future and give us another opportunity to provide you with a 5-star stay. Sincerely, Jonathan Newton, GM
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good Find"
Nothing harder than just choosing a hotel at random when on a roadtrip. This was a quiet, very clean, modern facility. We were very pleased and it was one of the better finds in our recent 1,500 mile road journey. Our way of rating a room is easy, we slept well. The bed and surroundings were comfortable. The room modern and large bathroom. Truly recommend this one.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Barry
"Hotel close to the event we were attending"
Except for the pool and whirlpool that we did not have enough time to use and therefore cannot comment on, everything else was as advertised and quite satisfactory.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Andre, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Expedia. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester. Best, Jonathan Newton, GM
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Andre
Our stay at the courtyard was very good. We were in town for an AAU basketball tournament. The hotel was filled with families with children ranging from ages 8 to 18. he accommodations and services were great. The kids loved the pool and recreation area. Breakfast buffet on Sunday morning was perfect for feeding a large group. We would recommend this Marriott hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Steven A.
"Awesome"
We had a great experience staying there, very helpful, friendly, overall great!!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Rose
"Very nice"
Nice room, nice pool and spa. It,s near everything
Other trip Jul 1, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Parfait pour un arrêt en transit"
Un arrêt d'une nuit alors que nous étions en transit vers Gilmanton Iron Works. Très propre, très calme et silencieux. Nous avons bien dormi.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Stéphane
"Courtyard by Marriot Manchester"
Tres bon week-end,a proximité de tout,tres bon service,piscine,salle d'exercice,etc.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Roland
"Petit déjeuner pas inclus!!!"
Peu confortable, faisait tellement chaud dans la chambre avec le climatiseur au max. Pendant la nuit on attendais les bruit des autres climatiseur dehors........
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
Jan, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for offering feedback. We apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had due to the room temperature. We hope you'll visit us again and give us another opportunity to provide you with a 5-star stay. Best, Jonathan Newton, GM
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014