All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1600 Rhode Island Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20036, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great price, great location"
The hotel was a great price for its location, friendly staff and an overall nice hotel. This will be my first choice when I visit DC again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great staff, great location"
Staff was unfailingly polite and helpful. Location - right in Dupont Circle / Farragut North area. Awesome! Plus Nage, great restaurant, is right in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Sammie
"What you expect from Marriott"
Great staff and good location, walking distance or short cab rides to everywhere I needed to go. Nage restaurant in the lobby, while not Marriott's fault, was horrible.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Extremely noisy heating system, water pressure noise as if someone is taking a constant shower next door.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"EXTRA FEES APPLY"
If you book through a Marriott Hotel through a third party, they automatically charge you $50.00 extra on top of what you pay for the room. So here's how the payment went...$89.00+with Expedia Fees $11.00+Marriott Hotel Fees $50.00 = $150.00 / Room
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Close to dupont circle"
I stayed here with some friends for New Years Eve. It was close to Dupont where we were going. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We got our room upgraded to have a pullout couch so we didn't need to get a roll away bed. The room size was comfortable for 5 people and I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Stay in nation's capital"
Great staff and very friendly.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Darryl
everything was great except for the room was a little warm and we couldnt regulate temperature.
4 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"Thanksgiving Visit"
We came for Thanksgiving to visit our son who is in school in DC. We had stayed in this hotel in August, when we moved him in. It is a GREAT hotel. The staff, all of them, are so kind and helpful--room upgrades, getting taxis, directions, etc. The room was fine--not brand new, but nice. The lobby area was new and inviting. The attached restaurant was good--and even the staff there were so accommodating. The location is wonderful--about 1/2 mile from the White House, lots of restaurants, great walking. Safe.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Laurie
"Walking distance to most everything."
Hotel was within 3 or 4 minute walk to Dupont Circle, Metro stations and all that surrounds that area. Room was clean and spacious, bed was comfortable, and flat screen TV was clear with many channel choices. In room coffee was lacking creamer, but hotel restaurant served Starbucks coffee. Hotel lobby had free fruit infused water for guests with self serve cups. Unfortunately, room was on second floor directly across from elevator and directly above bar. People with loud voices getting off elevator at all hours of the night made sleep hard to come by. Restaurant (same as bar) in lobby had excellent breakfast. Price was affordable and I would stay again at this hotel, but I would ask for a room away from the elevator!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Forrest
Great location between Dupont and Logan Circle. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. We walked everywhere from our hotel for a sightseeing weekend, lots of restaurants within walking distance as well. Room was fine for the price. Valet parking was a little pricey. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Close to the White House"
The Hotel was excellent. Staff was extremely professional and helpful. It is in a very upscale area which is safe and attractive.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Good price in prime location"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, great location. Walking distance to most of the sites in D.C.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Nice Hotel very close to lots of activities"
The stay was nice and staff very nice till the last day of check out. tall girl behind the counter was a little rude as if she didn't like her job.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Willie
"Excellent Hotel"
We are a family of four who stayed for 2 nights, to renew our passports as this hotel is very close to the embassies around. The location is good, transportation is very easy, shops and restaurants nearby. Snacks and breakfast are on the site. Room is organized and clean. Staff are friendly, and helpful they even serve their guests above and beyond expectations.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Leonora
"Hotel"
The is hotel is really nice, clean and staff helpful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Great location to all attractions & restaurants!"
Great staff & awesome room space for my family of 5! Walking distance to White House and all major sightseeing and loads of restaurants! Great experience and price was awesome!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
kerry
"Family stay in DC"
Location was okay but quite a distance to nearest metro. Be prepared to take a taxi most places. Lobby is nice but the rooms need updating. Dresser drawers were broken and kept falling out. We booked a suite but it was not a suite at all, but one room which happened to have a small fold out sofa. This was a disappointment as there were 5 person in the room. Also none of the amenities usually associated with a suite such as a minifridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Extra towels and coffee arrived within minutes of our request.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Vickie D
"Awful, awful internet"
While there is absolutely nothing wrong with the location, food or room - the internet speed was the worst in this area of DC (and I've stayed at ALL of the area hotels during 2012/2013). Whether jacked-in or wireless, the speed was atrocious starting at 6:30am-9am and again from 6pm on. It was *impossible* to get any work done. That was the first and last time I'll stay there.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"no parking lot for self park, additional $35 valet"
hotel itself was ok, but no slef park parking lot and the price should have included the valet parking FEES which was $35 plus tax, kinda of expensive for the soft saggy bed, shown microwave can be requested but when i tried to request, they said no microwave.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Christine
"A little far, but nice neighborhood"
The lobby was beautiful, our room was pretty nice. The neighborhood felt safe- but I wish there were more places to eat that weren't very expensive nearby. On weekends all of the little cafes and lunch joints were closed and it was hard to find a reasonable breakfast or lunch place. It was a little far to walk to the DC monuments/attractions- but the price was right and it was a very safe feeling neighborhood. I would stay here again- but would plan on taking more taxi's and planning restaurants in advance.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Excellent location within walking distance of all attractions.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
S. Givens
"Very Handy"
Great hotel I would stay there again, on my return to DC
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2013
Shelly
Great hotel in nice neighborhood. Well priced for the amenities.
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
"Family vacation a SUCCESS!!"
My family and I loved the Embassy Suites!! Always clean, always high quality! Only one constructive criticism, I wish that the cocktail food would have changed daily. Other than that, we had a wonderful stay!! Thank you!!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Claudia
"Couldn't ask for better..."
We met friends and family in Washington early June. Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. Perfect! Our room was located on the 6th floor, quiet and convenient to all hotel facilities. I don't think I have ever been in a hotel bathroom that was as large as this one. Plenty of room. The hotel restaurant, while somewhat lacking in good service, provided us with a great breakfast every day. Dinner was tasty, as well. We were close to everything that is Washington. All in all, it was a wonderful long weekend...
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
"The right spot & the best price."
Everything about the stay at this reasonably priced hotel was good. The pool & gym were very good.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Dr. Bob
"NIce location...five blocks from White House."
Everything was very good....not exceptional...but very good...
Other trip May 26, 2013
Charlie
"suitable location and price"
very positive, personnel was very courteous in all levels
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Marta
"Overall Great Place"
The staff was very helpful with directions from Dulles airport to the hotel. I needed a crib and received one within minutes of checking in and was set up for me. When we needed a cab the staff was willing to stand outside and call one over for us. Overall I have no complaints. This hotel was perfect for the occassion and met all of our expectations.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Must try"
Customer service was spot on. The indoor pool & jacuzzi awesome touch.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
"GOOD, but not great"
I usually stay at the St. Gregory when I am in DC, but they were booked for a convention. Staying at Courtyard was not the same. The amenities that one finds at the St. Gregory -- kitchenette, mini-refirgerators, microwaves -- were not available at Courtyard. Our room was near the elevator and faced onto an alley. You could hear everything that went on in the hallway from inside the room. All in all, a clean and spacious room, but not worth what I paid. Will be back at the St. Gregory Hotel next time.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Whatever you need..."
About that awful stuff the spray around to mask smoking or to make the room seem cleaner - it was a bit too much. I finally found a way to open the window and air out the room. I could have done with a tea bag or two also. Otherwise, the staff went way beyond helopfulness whether in getting me a cab, storing my luggage and answering a whole lot of questions. They were most helpful. I felt like I had been adopted.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Nice, clean rooms. Not worth the cost. Restaurant offering was sub par
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
"Not bad"
I was disappointed to find that we didn't get breakfast included with our rate. Also, the pool area was in the basement and kind of gross. Good location, though.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Ken
"Great family hotel with awesome staff!"
The staff were very helpful to us. My son got sick the first night and they staff tried to help out as much as they could.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Lovely, clean hotel. Great location. Pleasant and helpful staff. Would stay again and again and again. A fridge in the room would have been helpful but since the ice machine was right out side our door that was very convenient.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
Loran
"Very Disappointing Experience"
Our room was freezing and the in-room coffee pot didn't work. When I told the front staff about this, they said they would fix it while we were sight seeing for the day. They never fixed anything and it took me two complaints to get them to fix these problems. Then the keys stopped working for our door lock. This was fixed quickly. There is no concierge. The front staff is not knowledgable about where to eat locally or other aspects of DC life. All in all, we spent almost $1000 at this hotel and were very disappointed with the service and staff. I was surprised that they wouldn't offer any price adjustment or "freebies" to make up for our experience (I never asked, nor expected any). The only bright spot was two older staff members (RC being one of them, the other was an older lady) who really tried to make our stay comfortable. Being older, I would assume that they understood what customer service really entailed!!! I would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
It was great!! The room was very clean and spacious. We didnt realize how close we were to the white house and everything else but walking distance!!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
My family and I liked the hotel very much. The only issues was the wifi in the room was a problem and a exhaust fan in the bathroom would be helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
"Near White House and restaurants"
Very comfortable. Very close to where our son lives. Loved walking down to the mall with his dog every morning.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
Good stay all around. By far the best thing about this hotel is its location. You cannot do much better. Beautiful and safe neighborhood; in walking distance to all tourist attractions and Dupont Circle.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"One night Only"
I enjoyed the room, the service and neighborhood! I wish I would have checked out all the different things the hotel offered but I will be returning!
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2013
"Not bad at all"
you get what you expect at a Courtyard. Great location at Scott Circle. Close to everything but not in the middle of it. Quick car service to DCA a plus. But they need to put a muzzle on the ice machines
Business trip Feb 15, 2013
The hotel was very good. I am however disappointed with hotel.com due to the fact that breakfast for two was supposed to be included and I was charged for it.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
j c
Over the hotel was excellent, great location and very comfortable. I was surprised that our water glasses were never changed in the entire time we stayed there. 5 days..... not typical.
5 night trip Dec 26, 2012
"Super indoor pool and staff"
Very nice hotel. Modern and very well appointed. The staff could not have been more friendly and accessible. We were looking for a hotel with an indoor pool to take our two year old grandson swimming. The saline indoor pool was very nice, warm and clean. We had a great time with him. We would definitely choose this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Jennie
"Free wifi, easy to walk to everything"
Very nice hotel - free wifi, plus multiple iMacs in lobby if you need to print boarding pass or catch up on work (we only travel with an iPad, so sometimes a real computer is helpful to have access to!) Easy to walk to all sorts of great places and get to all the monuments and museums. A little more of a hike than some places, but well worth it if you want to stay in a neighborhood feel type of place vs being surrounded by tourist trap stuff. Highly recommended.
2 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Malisa
"Great hotel with a friendly staff!"
Staff was very accommodating, courteous and welcoming, right down to the housekeeping staff.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
Appreciated that they supplied a microwave and frig. Good elliptical machines in the gym.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2012