All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1600 Rhode Island Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20036, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Frozen in DC"
Thermostat was broken and I froze all night. All I ask for is a comfortable night sleep and I was not afforded that. Also, I was put in an disabled accessible room without them notifying me. I don't mind the different layout of the room, but courtesy dictates that you ask the guest first rather than hope that it will work.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Warren
"Great stay only one complaint..."
We had a lovely stay! Perfect location. A little tricky to find. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint that I have is that it was valet only and 40+ a day for parking. No other parking options on site. Should have that stated clearly on their site. There is cheaper parking near by. It is close to the metro and most of the major sights to visit by walking. No need to jump in and out of the car. All and all a great visit and would definately stay again! Love that they had a Bible and a Book of Mormon in the night stand as well!
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
samantha
Spent the weekend at this hotel which was located less than 10min from the hangout spots on 14th St. It even had street parking available (weekends only) if you're lucky enough to get there first. Hotel is recently renovated and was clean and spacious. Free Wi-Fi also available in the rooms.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Monique
"Good hotel well located for a short DC brea"
Thanksgiving in DC for a French family of Cincinnati Hotel walking distance from white house, lincoln munoment, harlington, capitol, museums... (We walked a lot but with childrens 8 to 12 so doable) Restaurant at the hote expensive, especially for the breakfast but there is a starbucks and a Paul bakery 10minutes away Parking is expensive but convenient
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Patrick
"Thanksgiving weekend"
We had a wonderful stay here, all the staff was so helpful, accommodating, and friendly!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Shari
I've stayed here before. I like the location and the price. It has everything I'm looking for and you're not paying for all the extras that you seldom use or need.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in Washington DC."
the staff was very informative, friendly, and professional in every aspect of services provided.
Lori
It was a nice, clean hotel with a convenient location. I would definitely stay there again.
Terry
rooms were clean and comfortable. the staff was pleasant and very helpful with answers to question about where to go in the city, An all around great experience.
"Awesome!"
Awesome in every way!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Don't stay near the elevator"
The Hotel itself was probably okay but my room shared a wall with the elevator shaft. Literally all night long I heard the elevator go up and down and it was not a quiet elevator. And people standing waiting (and getting off) the elevator were 6 feet from my door. Imagine my surprise when I put my room service tray outside my door (as instructed by the server) and nearly slid it onto someone's foot. Of course I didn't realize the sound problem until I was in bed (I had been watching the game all evening so didn't notice); otherwise I would have asked for another room. I was too tired to have to pack, move and unpack again. But I didn't sleep much at all and there was no fan either in the bathroom or on the heat/air conditioning unit that you could turn on to try to mask the noise of the elevator. Miserable. I might try the hotel again but if I was anywhere close to the elevator I would have to turn and walk out.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Clean room but arrogant staff"
Rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel is near to most of the attractions including downtown and whitehouse in a walkable distance however the ladies at the front desk were not kind and polite. They treated us as if they are giving us the room for free of cost.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Harihara
"Perfect weekend getaway"
We had a wonderful time. The staff was helpful. And the restaurant was delicious!! We will be back.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Margaret
"Convienient and pleasant"
Comfy bed, nice shower, with friendly/helpful staff and walking distance to the Mall, White House, etc. A few of my neighboring guests were a little on the loud side, but it was a weekend and the bars are not far away. Really appreciate all of the available electrical outlets, the desk and weird as this may sound, the soap bars!
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great staff"
Staff was fantastic, very helpful and accommodating. Well definitely be back.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Excellent hotel close to everything.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Adrian
Nice place. Walking distance to everything. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"DC in 2 nights"
We had a great time walking around DC. The best part was the hotel was a reasonable distance to so much. I was comfortable and not at all nervous about how clean the bath or carpet was. I relaxed!! I would definitely stay again and recommend it to a friend.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Tss
"Very pleasent stay"
Everything was perfect. Besides this lady telling my son that if we lost the adapter we borrowed (EURO to US) it would cost us a fee of 100$. While an adapter costs 5-6$? I think this was disrespectful and unreasonable toward my son, other than that our view was toward another building. But everything else was really good and professional!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Helena
"Excellent, brilliant location"
Marvelous, he only thing is, the restaurant is quite poor in varieties and has very limited working hours. the coffee in the room and in the restaurant do not taste very well. Otherwise the hotel is magnificent and the staff is very helpful. Free WiFi and free business center are certainly a great plus that do not exist in a much more expensive place namely Grand Hyatt Washington DC !
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Jean Khalil
"Comfortable beds and great shower head"
Arrived earlier than check in time and our room was ready. Front desk was very helpful with directions and must see sites. Valet parking is a plus.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Anna
"Nice hotel, close to where we wanted to be."
Nice hotel,close to where we wanted to stay in Washington, DC. A little disappointed in the pool area. Staff was so nice and friendly. Very pleasant. Hotel was clean.
"Great place to see DC."
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great and the room was most comfortable. Nice location to get around the sights. Lots of restaurants within easy walking distance.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Rich
"Washington D.C."
This hotel lacks what is expected of this chain. The entire hotel is in need of a some remodeling. The staff was all smiles and tried to make the best of the run down facilities. The pool is tiny and hidden in a dingy basement. The jacuzzi jets barely work. The restaurant downstairs is ridiculously overpriced for the quality of food and service. They advertise name brand coffee but poured burned truck stop black water. Thank goodness for the staff because otherwise this place is a rip off, just like the 36 dollar a day parking.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
family man
"Overpriced"
This is a nice enough property - clean and apparently well maintained - but the room rates are ridiculous. It prices itself like a 4 star property but it is 3 stars (and that's a generous rating).
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice hotel."
If you are using the metro (as I did) prepare for several blocks walk (possibly with your suit cases).
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Awesome service"
We had a wonderful stay and the people were so pleasant!
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
GOOD UNTIL MY LAST NIGHT, A LOT OF HALL NOISE.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"$375 per night breakfast not included what a joke"
Arrived at 8:45 pm after a 10 hour drive , restaurant closed at 9 pm but refused to serve us food or drinks . But we could order some greasy Pizza from a delivery place . Needless to say we went to bed hungry and disappointed . No baggage rack / broken , no battery I the tv remote control and all that for a very expensive nightly rate . We couldn't wait to get out of there . No value for your $
Other trip May 21, 2014
chris
"Great place!"
We recently spent 5 days here to attend my daughter's graduation. It is definitely the quietest downtown hotel that we have stayed at. ALL of the staff was very nice and helpful. The restaurant is definitely worth visiting at least once or twice. If you don't mind a quick walk, the metro is nearby. Since my eldery mother was with us, we did cab most trips.
4 night trip May 15, 2014
MCDickson
"Very nice experience!"
Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Lori
Overall pretty good, but housekeeping never came to clean the room.
4 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Good Stay"
No complaints. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
They provided us with a room above what we had reserved/purchased. We had reserved a double queen and received a double queen with a pullout couch. The staff was very attentive and pleasant. The location was great - as we were in town for the Easter Egg Roll. Walking to all the area attractions was no problem at all.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Overall a nice hotel!"
Staff was very friendly and helpful! The first room they gave us had a horrible view to a dark alley; then after requesting, they gave us a room with a lovely view. There are some nice places to eat near the hotel. The nearest metro station is in Dupont Circle, and it takes around 10-15 min walk to reach.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Good family vacation hotel."
Very helpful staff and good location for tourist sites.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great staff and nice place to stay."
Enjoy the fresh bake cookies! Staff was very welcoming!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"10 minute stroll to White House"
Closest hotel to White House that sleeps more than 4 people in a room. For out family of five this room was perfect. An idea location to see the sites though at night it is a little bit different.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
John P
"Very good"
Very goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery goodVery good
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Staff were friendy and accommodating. Restaurant is very over priced and not a very good food selection.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Not the cleanest"
My trip was almost a week long and my bedding was never changed. The house keeping staff actually missed cleaning my room entirely one day, so management promised me a free night. That promise had no weight when it came time to book. The offer went from a free night to $300 a night. The hotel offers no complimentary transportation and no one to assist with bags. I was disappointed and do not plan to return.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Stolen belongings"
Location was fantastic, front desk staff was mostly friendly, however I was really disappointed to find that I was missing money from my room as I was out for the day. I informed the front desk, and they did not feel so inclined to fix this situation, other than ask the cleaning staff.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
DispleasedGuest
"Hotel staff could have been a lot better."
I originally booked the Courtyard by Marriott for 2 nights, check in on Sat 3-8-14 and check out on Mon 3-10-14. This was done on Expedia and a credit card was used as payment. However, I was detained a day in North Carolina because of the affects of a winter storm and could not reach D.C. until Sunday. I realized I had lost the payment for the first night when I checked in, but was not aware of the hassle I was to encounter at the desk. The clerk at the desk (very condescendingly) said I had reserved only Sat. night, and I disputed this. (I would not had taken a room for one night at the price my card was charged.) He said I would have to contact Expedia and offered me a room for that night which I had to pay for seperately from the Expedia reservation. Tired, I took the room. I usually carry my on bags up, but an attendant showed up unsolicited and picked up my bag and showed me to my room, for a tip, of course! I had to use the hotel internet site to find the 800 number for Expedia, then call them up; this took about an extra hour, during which Expedia said they would e-mail a copy for my reservation to the hotel and that some hotels make mistakes entering the reservation into their computer. Room was big and o.k., but I had spent a lot of time resolving reservation snafu. Saw what I thought was cocktail lounge near front desk and asked clerk distinctly where restaurant was; he consendingly said rest room was downstairs. (continued below)
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great price, great location"
The hotel was a great price for its location, friendly staff and an overall nice hotel. This will be my first choice when I visit DC again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"nice hotel, confirm the layout of the hotel direct"
I called both Expedia and Marriot to confirm the availability of adjoining rooms with double queen bed. Both assumed me that there would not be a problem. Upon check in I was told that only rooms with king beds connect to double queen beds rooms. This caused a problem for us because we had 3 adults with 5 kids and we had to share beds. I was not happy about that at all. I think both Expedia and the Marriot should have known the lay out of the rooms. Our sleeping arrangements were very uncomfortable. However the hotel staff was very nice, provided 2 refrigerators and a microwave. The hotel has a small pool but very clean. The staff was very nice but I was just extremely annoyed about the sleeping arrangement.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Arlene
"Great staff, great location"
Staff was unfailingly polite and helpful. Location - right in Dupont Circle / Farragut North area. Awesome! Plus Nage, great restaurant, is right in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Sammie
"What you expect from Marriott"
Great staff and good location, walking distance or short cab rides to everywhere I needed to go. Nage restaurant in the lobby, while not Marriott's fault, was horrible.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Extremely noisy heating system, water pressure noise as if someone is taking a constant shower next door.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"EXTRA FEES APPLY"
If you book through a Marriott Hotel through a third party, they automatically charge you $50.00 extra on top of what you pay for the room. So here's how the payment went...$89.00+with Expedia Fees $11.00+Marriott Hotel Fees $50.00 = $150.00 / Room
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Close to dupont circle"
I stayed here with some friends for New Years Eve. It was close to Dupont where we were going. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We got our room upgraded to have a pullout couch so we didn't need to get a roll away bed. The room size was comfortable for 5 people and I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014