All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
11888 Westline Industrial Dr, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nice quiet escape for weekend."
Nice quiet escape for weekend. I will be staying at this location again soon!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"NICE HOTEL, NICE PRICE!"
We stayed two nights at this hotel. Bistro is reasonably priced, they have a marketplace that has snacks and drinks that is open 24/7. Hotel rooms are adequate sized. Only thing wrong was the website offerered a roll away bed which we requested and the hotel doesn't actually offer because Maryland Heights has a fire restriction. We had come expecting that and since it was so late one person was forced to sleep on the floor. Their website needs updating to show current codes. The indoor pool and hot tub area is very nice. Kept clean and had towels everytime we went. Staff is courtsous and friendly.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Tasha
"perfect"
Greatest service in area
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Nicely decorated, well maintained hotel room, and comfortable bed. Close to many restaurants and convenient Bistro onsite. Internet access and WiFi. Quiet neighborhood. Easy access to highways.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Jake
"Very nicely located"
Very nice atmosphere nicely decorated. I had a first floor room with a Patio. Witch was nice and close to parking.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"getaway"
It was more than we expected. The room was so clean, bed was comfortable. Service was excellent staff extremely friendly. Will be staying again this Saturday. Distance was perfect for the places we were attending. Thanks for a comfortable stay
sabrina
"Stay"
WONDEFUL
Donnita
"good Valentine's weekend"
We had a really good Valentine's weekend. We were kind of disappointed that the spa was not working.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Heath
"lovely"
It was more than we expected nice and clean. Staff very friendly. Will be staying again very soon
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice and clean but Missing some comforts"
Let's start with the positives: 1. Very clean. The hotel and the rooms are really well kept. 2. Great location. Close to highway so getting around is easy 3. Modern and updated. Just went through a reno so it's very modern. The Negatives: 1. The evening staff was not the friendliest. 2. There are no vending machines in the hotel. (They sell some things at the front desk so you have to leave your floor to go to the front desk if you want something.) 3. There are no microwaves in the rooms, only in the lobby. 4. There are no refrigerators in the room so you can't have cold drinks or leftovers. All in all the experience was okay but it would be perfect with just a couple more amenities.
Arnetta
"Great Hotel!"
I stayed at the hotel for Valentine's Day weekend and it was absolutely great! The room was really nice and it was quiet. It's a little ways from downtown St. Louis but it was well worth it!
Jamila
Decent experience ... nothing to write home about! It wasn't too close to any hot spots.... but overall it was ok!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice hotel but less than friendly night staff"
The hotel was great but the staff wasn't very friendly that night. The ladies at the desk at our check in at 4 were nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Margaret or Alex
"Very nice room"
Stayed at this hotel for 1 night to visit a casino in the area. The room is very nice! Beds and pillows were very comfortable. There is a refrigerator in the room which was nice. Had a sliding glass door into the courtyard which was also nice. Room could be a little more soundproof as I could hear people outside and in the hallways in the morning. This is my personal pet peeve, but there is no sink in the bathroom. It is outside of the bathroom which means you have to open the door with dirty hands, yuck! Overall the room was very nice and I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Belinda
"Marroott"
Great
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very nice room for the price"
I enjoyed the room very much. It was nice to have a couch, and the mattress was almost too soft. Very comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice, quiet hotel"
Nice hotel in light industrial (I.T.) area so was VERY quiet on Christmas Week.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Carol and Cliff
"Family trip to St. L"
Very nice hotel. The pool area is great. It felt like the pool was heated. There is a hot tub but it does not "bubble." No breakfast.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
s
"Chose it for the location"
We chose this hotel because it was a central location - family scattered in Wentzville, Florissant, Maryland Heights, and Valley Park. The neighborhood itself is safe, but nothing to get excited about it. You're in the middle of an industrial park- although it's not far from the bars, restaurants, and comedy clubs at Westport. The room was clean and comfortable, and the service, even over the Christmas holiday, was friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Catherine M
Ok hotel nothing particularly fancy and it was kind of comfortable I wish they had provided free breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Jay
"Large family visit"
Very clean and nice. My stay was quiet and comfortable. The staff was courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Shonya
Excellent stay, super clean room, close to nearby attractions...
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Emily
"Stay at a Hampton"
I went to the pool to use the whirlpool only to find there was no switch to turn-on the jets. After a long trek to the lobby, I was informed, "it is a hot pool of water but there are no jets". "We can have something in the ground or something". The "switch" box was on the wall and the jet pump switch had obviously been removed!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Michael, Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Westport on your recent visit to St. Louis. I would like to apologize for the confusion regarding our hot tub. We currently are working with a contractor remove the hot tub completely due to repairs that are too extensive to repair. We do not promote that we even have a hot tub on site but are only leaving it open until it is closed for good in 2015. Sincerely, Greg Kreith
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
MICHAEL
"5 Stars!"
An amazing hotel = An incredible stay! Loved everything about this place.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Jeff, Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Westport on your recent visit to St. Louis and thanks for the great review. We will continue to strive to be the best hotel in the Westport area. Sincerely, Greg Kreith
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Pleasantly Pleased"
The stay was exquisite, the service was superb, and the holiday decorations added a homey feel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Sintrell, Thank you for your business and thank you for the great review. I will let my Chief Engineer know that you liked his work on the decoratons. Sincerely, Greg Kreith
3 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Sintrell
"courtyard"
THE COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT IS JUST WHAT YOU COME TO EXPECT FROM A UPPER CLASS HOTEL. ALL MY LIFE WE HAVE GONE TO HOTELS BASED ON COST. NOW SINCE I'M ABOUT READY TO RETIRE, I TOLD MY WIFE THAT IT'S ABOUT TIME TO BASE OUR STAYS ON COMFORT NOT PRICE. NO MORE FLEABAG HOTELS. THE COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT MAKES YOU FEEL UPPER CLASS. THANK YOU
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Cricket, Thank you for the wonderful comments on our hotel. I will be sharing your comments with my staff at our daily meetings. Sincerely, Greg Kreith
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
CRICKET
"Beautiful and clean hotel at an affordable rate."
Great hotel at an affordable price. Staff was very friendly and the place is immaculate. There is a charming fireplace, excellent Bistro for breakfast, lunch or dinner and a mini bar for drinks. The exercise room and indoor pool were excellent also.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Judy, Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Westport on your recent visit to St. Louis and thank you for the wonderful comments on the hotel. I will share your comments with my staff to show the appreciation of their hard work. Sincerely, Greg Kreith
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Judy
"Great location and great staff!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean , and quiet!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ava
Overall, the hotel was very nice. It was quiet and clean. The staff was helpful. The room was a little on the small side and there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room which was a tad inconvenient. Other than that, we had a very nice stay. The hotel was fairly convenient to some shopping and restaurants.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for the great comments on your recent stay at the Courtyard St. Louis Westport. We hope you keep us in mind on your next visit to the area.
"Really nice hotel, nice rooms"
The first room I encountered had a slight odor, but the staff gave me a new room with no problem
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Andy, Thank you for the great review of the hotel. I am delighted that the staff was able to meet your needs at check in.
Andy
"Bad breakfast"
Not a lot of options for breakfast, the room prices was very high
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for the comments on our breakfast. The Bistro continues to improve itself with multiple menu change throughout the year. We are due to have a menu refresh for winter starting in December.
I had a nice stay at the marriot. I do think that it should be a little more sound proof but other Than that I have no complaints.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Westport on your recent visit to St. Louis. Thank you for the kind comments and would like to apologize for the noise issues.
"NOT very close to airport!"
Very nice desk clerk, even brought a luggage cart to the back door for us. Restaurant is very casual, but food was good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Penny, Thank you for the great comments on the hotel. We are about 15 minutes from the airport but we do not promote our hotel as an airport hotel.
penny
"Makes me wanna do it again!"
enjoyed everything would love to do it again soon!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Westport Plaza
Dear Amy, Thank you for the great score. We would love to take care of you again on your next visit to the St. Louis area.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Above expectations"
Staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Central locations for my work, won't stay anywhere else.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great place"
Facility very clean, staff friendly snd helpful.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Recommend"
Very nice room and the staff couldn't have been friendlier.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Pretty Good Overall"
Stay was just fine. Staff was great, especially in the morning. If you are arriving late, the staff is sometimes unavailable due to napping. Nothing a quick call to their loud phones can't take care of. Rooms on the second floor are better. Overall the hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable.
5 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Nicholas
"Will stay there again when in town."
Really enjoyed my stay there. Convenience of small hotel and very clean and nicely furnished room. Very comfortable bed and great pillows.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Ron
"great stay"
really nice hotel and easy to get to. rooms are very nice
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
mark
"very nice hotel and very clean i really enjoyed"
my experience was wonderful i really enjoyed my stay
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
erice
We had a very nice stay at Marriot, very friendly staff and very clean hotel.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Angels
"10/11/14"
The stay was very nice and nothing but good things to say about it.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Leland
"the convenience to were we wanted to go."
the stay was very nice and the service was great very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
henry2014
"Nice and quiet"
My daughter and I stayed here after a concert downtown. Drive was easy to get there, and the bed was super comfortable. We are germ-a-phobes, and loved staying here!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Hotel in St Louis"
Three nights. Comfortable room, nice free breakfast option with their choices. Not sure im sold on their bistro concept for dinner, but works for breakfast and lunch.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
It would have been nice if they had complimentary coffee/continental breakfast in the lobby. Also, more upscale restaurants in the area.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
paula
"Class reunion"
First time here but it was very close to my class reunion. I will stay here again anytime I'm going to be in the west county area. Very friendly, clean, and comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nce, quiet hotel."
Did not see too many staff but not a lots of traffic in lobby.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Lorraine
Hotel was great, but located in industrial park which was very quiet but nothing around it. About 25 minutes to downtown St. Louis
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014