All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
25050 Sperry Dr, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cozy in Cleveland"
We really enjoyed this hotel. We were there for 2 nights. We loved Cleveland (first visit). I recommend this. I enjoyed the pool while the snow was piling up outside. The room was nice and the staff friendly.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Suzanne
"Road travel"
Very nice stay...great price,food, service...just overall a pleasure!
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Mata, Thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel. So happy to hear that the price, food and service met and exceeded your needs. Please visit us again and often. Sincerely, Erica
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Mata
"Great Little Location"
Bed was phenomenal - pillows were perfect. Bar staff was fun and entertaining. Excellent location and great amenities.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Dear Katherine, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! Glad that the bed exceeded your expectations, that you had an opportunity to engage with our Bistro team. I welcome you again and often. Sincerely, Erica
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Katherine
The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. We stayed two nights while visiting family, so did not spend much time at the hotel. The staff was friendly.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Richard, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We pride ourselves on providing guests with quiet, clean, and comfortable rooms. Please visit us again when you are in town visiting family. Sincerely, Erica
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
We enjoy our stay at this hotel and the food was good too, but cost a little more than we would of like. We enjoy the nice hot tub after our long car ride that we had.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Dear David Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Erica Todhunter General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very nice place"
This is a very nice Hotel. Highly suggest you stay there it.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Dear warren We would agree with your sentiment. Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Erica Todhunter General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
warren
"Doubt I will stay again."
There was no you let paper, we had to call to ask for it. The trash had never been cleaned out and it was full of soiled feminine products. I was quite disgusted with this as that seems like two very simple things. The hotel is nice, but if I am going pay to stay some place I would expect simple things like trash cleaned and toiletries to be available without needing to call and complain.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Anthony
"Anniversary Getaway"
Hotel was very nice! Staff was very friendly and very helpful when ask questions about local attractions. We would definitely stay here again!!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Vickie
"Small lobby with no continental breakfast"
All the ice defrosted down a gutter onto an awning outside my hotel window. The noise was deafening and kept me up all night. Told manager who did nothing
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
brian
"Clean and newly renovated"
Has Starbucks inside hotel. Newly updated. And rooms were super nice! All white, comfortable bedding. Would definitely stay here again!
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Glad that you enjoyed the Starbucks and enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms. Sincerely, Erica Todhunter General Manager
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
My boyfriend and I had a very nice two day stay. Rooms are renovated and look really clean and new. It is my favorite hotel to stay at in Westlake! Marriott never fails! :)
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Dear Sarah, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Erica Todhunter General Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very nice stay"
The personnel and accommodations at this hotel are lovely...whirlpool is a lovely touch, but heavy on the chlorine. A couple of restaurants to walk to and the rooms are very nice. Towels and toiletries are medium in quality, but absolutely serviceable and plentiful!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"New, Clean, Comfortable, Falls Short"
This hotel is clean, new, modern, comfortable and friendly. I used the exercise room twice and found all the equipment in great working order and clean. The pool and hot tub was also clean and enjoyable. I have one gripe and it was a big one. If you're staying on someone else's dime this might not be a big deal but working for a non-profit I found this to be discouraging. The hotel does not provide free coffee. The "bistro" foods are VERY expensive...VERY. To be the best steward of other peoples money, this was not it. It then forced me to go off sight to find a place to eat. Nothing was close. For most, this might not be a big deal. If you're watching your budget...you might want to consider a different place.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"my room"
For the cost of the room, it was tooooooo small and was very cramped. Very little drawer space and no microwave. Also, there was no complimentary continental breakfast. Breakfast menu was expensive. Just had coffee, and the girl dropped my change on the counter instead of handing it to me and didn't thank me. Front desk personnel was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Solid Business Hotel"
The hotel is in good condition. It is convenient to I-90 and a short commute to Downtown Cleveland and Crocker Park. The workout equipment needs to be updated but overall it works.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
JSK
"pleasant room"
I would stay again.would like to see breakfast included for the price.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
nanner
"Very nice stay"
The room was very nice...and clean. All of our needs were met. The only thing that I would suggest would be adding more of a restaurant option as well as a "take out" counter. But the hotel is very nice and conveniently located.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
P. Miller
The facilities were very nice. However, I upgraded for breakfast and ended up not eating there. The choices were not appealing and the café setup was very confusing.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Solid Intermediate Hotel"
this is a good hotel if you are not entertaining at the hotel and for use as a central place to work from. Under construction which always makes for difficult times. The food service was tough on staff, there was no real rhythm on the work flow and they seemed a bit over whelmed with the size of the line...customers tended to get short from the wait. But staff remained pleasant...I would recommend.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Al
The hotel was very clean and room was very comfortable. Was disappointed that remodeling was going on during our stay and that the pool was closed. Wasn't a big fan of their breakfast. Its a little pricey. I usually prefer continental breakfasts
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Family Friendly"
Very nicely renovated rooms, excellent design and layout. Clean and comfortable. Enjoyed using the swimming pool. Breakfast was a bit slow, but I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay again in the future.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Me and family thought the hotel stay very good! The room was very clean and the service was great! The kids had a fun time in the pool. Me and my wife had a relaxing time in the hot tub.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
Ray Paige
"Needs work"
The room had a wooden plank under the mattress to support it. The ceiling had water damage and was peeling. Not Marriotts's best foot forward
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Good
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"great stay with daughter"
Hotel staff was awesome and had a great stay. Beds were very comfortable and got a great night sleep!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Jay
"What is that smell"
I love Courtyards and typically find they provide all necessary services to make travel comfortable. The staff at this hotel is wonderful, always friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the foul odor that was in my room. It smelled like a damp towel and even with the window open I found it unpleasant.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
Staff was very professional and we were very satisified with our stay.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Perfect for family of six!"
We had a great stay, close to Huntington Beach and family. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool very much. All of the staff we engaged were VERY courteous. The lobby was gorgeous and the rooms are scheduled to be renovated soon too. We definitely got our money worth using hotels.com.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Thad
"Very clean and comfortable"
We had traveled all day and were very tired. It was a great room to catch up on our rest.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Sandy
"Close to Rocky River"
Nice location, no free continental breakfast.close to freeways....
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Would stay again!"
Nice hotel and everything you need... but pricey for a one night stay!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Andrew W
Had a great stay; everything was as it should be or better. Front desk and bistro staff were friendly and responsive and amenities exceeded expectations. Location was very good with several attractive restaurants within walking distance.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Room was very clean. Only downfall was that it didn't have a refridgerator or microwave in the room.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Tanya
"Just OK."
This hotel is not as new it appears on the website. The lobby is nice. The rooms were acceptable but run down and small. The bathroom was very small as well. Clean but not pristine. The pool was tiny. There were a lot of kids teams staying at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
Marsha
"Stay at the Westlake Marriott"
The service was professional and quick. Lobby was clean and nice. Rooms were very nice and clean. We were going to the Boneyard restaurant to see a band and it so happened that the two of them were right across the street so we could walk over. Great location for us! Would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2013
Lucas'
"Nice hotel, convenient to Rocky River/Cleveland"
I've stayed here many times over the years while visiting relatives in Rocky River. The rooms are clean and comfortable. One of the few hotels I stay at where I find it unnecessary to bring my own pillow. My only complaint this time was that when I turned the heat on to the lowest setting and left the room for dinner, I came back to a virtual sauna! Evidently leaving just the fan on would have been sufficient to keep the room comfortable on a day when the temp outside was in the 20s.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2012
"Love this hotel!"
I always book a room here when I want to go out for a night of fun at Dave and Busters. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always friendly. They just remodeled the lobby and it looks great. I love that you can get a balcony for no extra charge. The rooms are good sized. Not too small... not too big. The beds are the regular Marriott beds, which I think are soft and comfortable. You get Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner! Free parking. Free water bottles in your room. So yeah, this hotel is a very good choice!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
"Nice hotel in Cleveland"
Hotel and bar/bistro area were great. Had a noisy air conditioner.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012

"Good hotel"
Very good hotel - great facilities; friendly staff and clean rooms; only issue I have is that breakfast is not included and is fairly pricey
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Muhammad
"Cortyard is losing its way!"
I have stayed at Courtyards a number of times. However, I do admit it has been a few years since my last stay. ( My last stays with Marriott have been at Marriott suites. ) Is the Westlake a fairly new Courtyard? I did not like the breakfast menu and the seating area. What happened to dining rooms? I am not an NFL supporter. In fact I think the NFL is not reputable sports establishment so I was not pleased to learn that Marriott has become a hotel sponsor. I also remember my Courtyard rooms as being more spacious. I have recently been trying out other hotel chains and I now feel that I am getting more value for my dollar at other hotels. To put it clearly Marriott has some work to do.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Ron
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Myron
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Erica Todhunter General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015