All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

"Amazing!"
LOVED THE BED
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Britney
"Very clean, Comfortable, Friendly staff"
We had awesome fun at this place, Would love to go back again
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Goutham
"Relaxed, but couldn't unwind"
We loved the hotel and the room. The lobby and room was welcoming, clean and very comfortable. After being busy all day, we went to bar to get a Long Island ice tea to relax and the bartender said they didn't have it, said didn't have the ingredients after the week with business people, supply was low and also ran out of wine. This was disappointing. Also, there was a lot of loud noise outside our window, some people talking loud, had trouble getting to sleep, overall the comfort of room and lobby and service at desk was great
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Wish all hotels were like this one!!!!"
Zach checked us in which took less than 30 seconds, he explained where everything was, told me if I needed anything to let him know personally. Super courteous fellow. The hotel was one of the nicest we've stayed in, clean comfortable and the pool was excellent. Highly highly highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Tammy
great stay - wish it could have been longer on the discount.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
I read some reviews before I booked and they were pretty much on target. The lobby is really quite nice. They have a nice little place to eat and lots of snack items to take up to the room. The staff was great. The only thing that I would say is the same as others have said and that is the rooms are a little dated. You can't beat the neighborhood though,and there are plenty of restaurants around the area. Overall, we were quite pleased with the choice we made.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
I don't like that even though I paid ahead they still charged me $20 a night then will put it back on my card a few days later. They said it was for incidentals - I didn't want incidentals.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
gayla
"Overnight stay"
The staff was really courteous and helpful. He also asked if we wanted first or third floor, which I thought was great. It was a really quiet place to stay
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
I shall come back
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
ABDOULIE
"Comfy and Quiet"
Hotel was nice, room was very clean, quiet and the bed was very soft and comfortable. Located in a great area next to lots of shopping and dining. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
monica
"Okay, but not sure if I will stay again."
It was a nice stay but it wasn't without it's issues. My girlfriend and I waited for over half an hour for breakfast to be served to us. When it was finally served, my girlfriend's bacon was cold. She requested for freshly cooked bacon, which the manager Zack said he would get, but never did. Feeling upset, I complained to Zack. He offered to make things right by giving me an additional 5,000 Marriott Rewards points, which frankly, I felt was a little ridiculous. In order to use those points, I would have to continue staying at Marriott, and I am just not frequent enough of a traveller to do that. So, after my girlfriend spoke up, he finally made it right by offering us a free meal and alcoholic beverage for dinner later that night. That, I truly felt, made up for the poor breakfast service. The room was nice, one of the cabinets was broken, which was upsetting. Also, although this is not necessarily the hotel's fault, the television went dead in the middle of watching Team USA. It was raining heavily, which I understand, but I do feel that the hotel should have made better accommodations for the satellite dish then. Overall, it was an okay stay. I don't know if I would choose Marriott again. Perhaps if Marriott was willing to rectify my mediocre experience with a free night or some other compensation, I may consider it. Thank you.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
George Festin
Perfect location. Quiet hotel, very comfortable room, great pool, friendly staff!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Everything was great!"
Everything was great. We had an extremely late check in due to stormy weather, but had no issues once we got there. We totally love the cafe style breakfast, cook to order. The food was delicious, quality, tastey food.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
TYREASE
"The usual wonderful stay"
Always a wonderful time. The staff is excellent.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Patrick
Staff was great. Room was updated and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Billy
Outstanding service all the way around.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Pleasant Comfy Stay"
It was a short 2 days stay so overall it was good. They did have a party at the pool Saturday night, that was kinda noisy but I guess kids will be noisy.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Eileen
"A great value"
Booked this room while I was in town to see friends. The room was small, but had enough room for what I needed. This was definitely the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. (I didn't like the pillows, but then again, I never like hotel pillows.) The room was clean, well maintained, and the toiletries provided were nice. The shower head was a bit weak, but that is a very nit-picky comment, especially considering how little I payed for my stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Margaret
"I Would Stay Here Again..."
We stayed one night while moving my son to Plano. The hotel was easy to find, clean, comfortable and quiet. Hunter, at the front desk, was jovial and checked me in quickly. Nice stay. No issues. I just wish this chain offered free continental breakfast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Matthew
"great visit!"
I needed to check in early, really early, and I was afraid I would have a problem, but the gentleman at the desk was very accommodating. The hotel quiet, and very nicely updated. The area was very convenient to my needs. My only concern was a previously used towel on the back of the bathroom door, but after calling the desk, the housekeeper came and collected it. Both she and the gentleman at the desk were very apologetic. I will definitely stay again if my need comes up.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Rosalind
"Loved The Stay, just didnt get my deposit."
I didnt get 40$ in holds back wen i checked out. Its been 2weeks sincew i stayed. Took it off wen i paid for room with debit. Said i should get it back.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Dajunique
"Satisfied"
Very accommodating to our needs
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Confort"
Relax
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Jose
"Great mid-tier hotel!!"
Looks newly renovated. Modern vibe. food offerings are delicious with healthy options. Great value for the price. will recommend friends and inlaws stay here when they come to town.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
The Courtyard brand never disappoints.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Carmen
"Helpful"
When we first arrived it was very late at night and the room we were put into smelled of cigarette smoke (although it is a non-smoking hotel). I called the night manager and explained that my friends and I didn't care to stay in that room, so he reassigned us to a new room and apologized for the inconvenience. Overall it was a good experience.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Olivia
Real quick trip for me. Needed a nice place for comfort and convenient. This place was excellent and certainly will stay there again.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"A great stay at Marriott at Plano TX"
The initial room wasn't properly aired after the rug was shampooed . However the agent name Lane at the front desk immediately corrected the issue by reassigning another room with apologizing and giving us a courtesy beverage for the error. It was greatly appreciated !
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Ian
"Desk clerk saves the day!"
Our stay had a rocky start. It was a one night stay before we flew to our final destination. Hotels.com had our room listed in a search for a room to sleep 5 people. It made no mention of a sleeper sofa but that a roll away bed could be requested. The price was super and location was convenient so I booked it. Upon arrival, I was told that they do not have roll away beds and that Hotels.com should not have listed it as an option. After some discussion, the gentleman graciously upgraded our room at no extra cost. It was a wonderful room and an excellent start to our vacation. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Jon
"Very good stay"
It was wonderful. We couldn't have enjoyed it more.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
barbara
"Nice and comfortable!"
Good place to stay. Nice, comfortable and has sliding doors on bottom floor to access parking lot or courtyard from room. Real nice on later days of the week when rates are lower.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Visit to Courtyard by Marriott, Plano,TX"
When we arrived the lobby was not cool and the young lady that checked us in was not helpful and somewhat rude. We thought that we were sorry we stayed there. By the next morning we were happier as the beds were very comfortable the lobby was cool the breakfast was great and the girl was gone.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Sherry L.
"Pleasant Stay"
It was comfortable. The bed was not positioned in the room for comfort when TV viewing. The young man at the front desk was extremely accommodating and pleasant.The breakfast service and food was outstanding!!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Beverly N.
"got a great deal but was charged for local calls"
This hotel was nice got a deal for 79 if you have .choice to stay in Addison go there and and get the higher floor facing Beltline the lights are pretty at night. Weekends are less expensive online for some reason.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
R and A
"Quiet and comfortable in the Big City!"
Daughter wa down for Sprinh Break. I work nights so was needing a quiet spit, but close to the city. Will not hesitate to stay here again!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Michelle RN
"Always Awesome"
It was awesome!! We stay here every year if they aren't booked!
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Theresa
"Good - But no wake-up call per request."
Great hotel and room. Only complaint was that I did not receive my wake-up call. This was incredibly important due to the fact that we needed to get on the road to Mississippi for a family funeral.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"March 7"
I was switched into 3 different rooms within first 10 minutes. The phone line was snipped from behind the bed and did not work. Wifi was not the greatest but comfy bed.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jasmine
It was short and sweet and the staff was excellent.
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Maya
"Would highly recommend"
It was excellent; no complaints
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Decent room for the price"
Great price, friendly staff, and clean rooms. Hot water doesn't last 5 minutes and very thin walls.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize about you not having hot water. I have shared this with my maintenance team so that we can look further into this issue for you. Thank you again for sharing this with me. Kindest regards Jon C General Manager
Yvonne
"Breakfast advertised but not included"
The hotel room was nice, clean. Staff were pleasant. I was unhappy that the hotel is advertised on Expedia as providing complimentary breakfast, but the hotel said it was not included when booking at a discounted rate through Expedia. They also claimed they had no control over how Expedia chooses to promote their property. There are about a dozen comparable hotels in that area... I would recommend booking at one that doesn't advertise one thing and deliver another.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Hi Melody, Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us. I apologize about the confusion regarding the rate you booked with Expedia to stay at our hotel. The hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast, but we do have a rate available to book which includes breakfast. This is usually about $10-20 more than our regular room rates. I have looked at the history on your reservation, and I am showing that our regular room rate was booked, not the rate which includes breakfast. I have a look at the Expedia website, and it seems like they have made some recent changes which highlights the differences between the 2 rates we offer at the hotel. This should help to reduce any confusion about our rates. Thank you again for staying with us. Kindest regards, Jon C General Manager
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
melody
"We'd stay again"
Volleyball tournament in town. We would stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Ruben
"Still my favorite getaway spot"
The towels smelled a bit old. Seems like a little more baking soda in the laundry could help that out. When I wet the towel to wash my face, I could smell the odor in the towel. My first and only complaint.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great service, good shape for an old building."
I stay here all the time. Great service and nice for an old building.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"excellent room"
Quick trip looking for a nice place to stay. Very comfortable, convenient location, and a very nice room.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Wow, Robert! Thank you for the amazing comments and perfect rating! We look forward to your next visit with us!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
robert
"Gross"
I had requested a room with a microwave as we were traveling with a child with multiple food allergies who requires all of his meals prepared instead of using restaurants. This request was made in writing more than 2 months in advance of our stay. They made no attempt to honor the request despite the fact that they had rooms with microwaves at the property. The microwave in the lobby was disgusting and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. The first room we were given had hair and filth all over the sheets on one bed. They clearly hadn't been changed. They switched us to a second room that had clean sheets, but a pile of hair in the corner of the restroom. There were also almonds scattered on top of the air conditioning unit. You wonder what else in the room hadn't been wiped down after the last person had nuts on top of the air conditioner. We kept this room as it was late. The front desk employee was friendly, and offered a free bottle of juice for the inconvenience. The location was excellent, but the hotel has serious housekeeping problems. We will not be staying there again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay! I cannot apologize enough for the experience you encounter while at our hotel. I can assure you that every issue has already been addressed with the appropriate team member or department to ensure this was a one-time occurrence! I completely understand your frustration, but I do hope you will give our hotel another try so we can show you the true Courtyard Plano Parkway!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Hotel in good location in Plano, Texas"
We were able to get around the area easily with the hotel as a ventral point. We enjoyed watching the Seahawks football game from the booths in the lounge area.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
We are thrilled that you have such a lovely stay with us! Our Media Pods are loved by our guests to hold small meetings, catch up on the local news while enjoying breakfast, or in your case, cheer on your favorite football team! We look forward to your next trip to Plano!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014