All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

Good internet service
    Great amenities
  • Value for money
"beds were too soft"
beds were too soft but otherwise, everything was great
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Cristina
"Awesome hotel!!"
Stay was short, yet very pleasant. Kudos to Zach C at the front desk! He was amazing, polite and very efficient
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Lee-Ann
"wedding"
It was a family wedding so weren't hanging out much at the hotel
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
Anne
Rooms are very small and the corner this hotel is located on makes it very difficult to get in and out
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2016
Don
"A Lesson Learned"
When arriving at this hotel, the first thing I noticed was it was very quite. The front desk person pointed to where my room was and told me I could park on the side of the hotel and enter from the side door. Well, that didn't work to well because I must have gotten confused because the room she gave me wasn't on that side of the hotel. I had to go back to my car, with my overnight bag, purse, computer bag and lunch, which I wasn't very happy. After I returned to my car to drive around the building a little more I got out carried all items with me again only to get to the room and couldn't open the door. At this point I'm really getting annoyed. So I jump on the elevator which was right next to the room (thank God)and went to the front desk to complain. The young lady apologized and called someone immediately to help me. Housekeeping came and took my bags to the room and gave me a quick lesson on opening the doors of the hotel. After a few tries and many laughs, I GOT IT! I could open the door. The staff was very helpful, I enjoyed my room it was very comfy, and the bed was great. Would I stay there again, I think so now that I know how to open the doors to the rooms. LOL
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Verta
"Excellent stay."
It was very comfortable and the staff was very helpful and courteous.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Gilberto
Good location, convenient access to freeway
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2016
Jan
We decided to use the sofa bed and there was only a blanket and pillow available for it. When I called the front desk, complete bedding was brought to our room right away; I was impressed! I like having breakfast included with my room rate, so I was initially disappointed that it was not, but breakfast cooked to order was perfect and not too pricey. Overall, a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"No plans to revisit!"
Driving up to the property was disappointing. Much older and outdated than expected. Elevator was tiny and noisy. Also, I had to wait for quite a while for someone to return to front desk in order to check out. Had several other hotel guests that made us a bit nervous. NOT what we are used to.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Great!! Except for traffic.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2016
"Always satisfied"
We come here once a month to get away from the kids and family. It's our normal spot. Love it.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
"softest beds ever"
stayed 3 days and 2 nights , rooms was clean , comfortable and beds were soooooooo soft , prices were really affordable , would stay there again !
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
Great stay; comfy beds
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Have dinner with our old friend... About the room, The room is nice and clean, but I was surprised that there is NO air vent out motor at the bathroom.... Yes there is a vent but there is no switch to turn on the motor to suck all the air in the bathroom...
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
"Plano trip"
Great staff, good location for nearby food. Nice room and fairly spacious. Could not get the ac / heat to work. Asked the front desk and they said they would send someone but no one ever showed. The room temp was comfortable as it wasn't too hot or cold outside but it was something that needed to be taken care of.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
Stephen
"Great value, location"
Weekend getaway. Hotel clean, quiet (but make surer to get room facing courtyard, not Parkway.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Pamela
"Nice Place to Stay"
Zach was super friendly and helpful. Room was nice. Location was good.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2016
Was good
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
Zack at the front desk was very very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
Deborah
"good not great"
It was OK. The TV is positioned awkwardly relative to the bed. The bed is comfortable but the view was meh.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2016
"Overall a very nice place to stay."
The air conditioning did not work properly. Although the thermostat was set at 68°, the room temperature was in the mid to high 70°'s range. And the unit only came on a couple times for a very brief moment.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2016
My family and I visited just for a get away for the weekend. Everything was great from the staff to food. I will most definitely definitely visit again.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Anqunita
Sheets were rough and the toilet paper cheap but otherwise everything was good.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
As usual Courtyard does not let you down. This is our "go to" any time it is available. Very pleased. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
mike
"Good stay!"
The hotel had a good location. It was clean and overall a pleasant place to stay. I will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Ashley
"Did Not Get What We Paid For!"
We booked this room to stay close to the hospital. We paid extra on hotel.com to get the deluxe room with sofa and extra space. When we arrived at the room, it was not what we paid for. The front desk clerk Zach was very nice but the rooms had been overbooked. Not what we expected from hotels.com. The hotels.com rep was short and only offered a coupon for $ off the price of our next booking. We still were charged for the upgraded room at full price.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
jena
"Most comfortable bed!"
The bed was so very comfortable. And Zach was so friendly and sweet to our little granddaughter when we checked in Christmas night. Great value for the price, too!!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
The king size was amazing!!!! The sleeper sofa not so much!! Like sleeping on a box of rocks.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Brenda
"Rude Clerk"
The guy at the front desk was rude and not helpful at all.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Makenzie
Great place.
1 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2015
"Plano"
Hotel was excellent and a good location. Nice stay. Will return
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Adam
"will stay again"
Was very nice.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Darlene
"No sleep"
Wind howled all night long through the air and heat unit.Did not sleep much.Was old looking on inside.
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
Virginia
We go to Plano multiple times a year, always stayed at the same hotel; needless to stay we enjoyed our stay there so much that we will only be staying there from now on.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Francis
We had a family member in the Baylor Heart Hospital and it was very convenient. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
I had a HORRIBLE day, and left another hotel because it was just too awful. The front desk people made it all better. A young man named Marlon was so helpful and kind. Great place.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"Good location, bad room"
The room had the worst smell to it! The carpets were dirty, the bed was worn out (all 4 of us woke up with aching backs), the pillows were worthlessly thin and for whatever reason, the light to the bathroom was outside of the bathroom. Positive point: perfect location for easy access to George Bush highway/Dallas North Tollway
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
the bed was terrible, almost couldn't sleep
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
"Good hotel with Great location"
Good hotel and value. It's an older hotel that has been renovated and looks great. Great location with easy access to the Bush tollway and many locations in the Dallas area. Room is larger than normal with good bedding. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Kristin
"Great location, great staff, horrible room"
Location was perfect for everywhere we wanted to visit in town, rate was middle of the road, the staff was awesome. . . the room(s) were less than satisfying. We were in our first room the first two nights, when we returned to the room after being out all day, the room reeked of sewage. We waited a couple hours thinking it was an older room that just, burped a main line, but after two hours, we felt sick ourselves due to the growing smell. Once we reported it, they investigated, and moved us promptly, but only to the room next door where the smell quickly followed after we showered in the new room. We will not be back to this location or likely not even the chain.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"All about the money, not the guest!"
Constant overbooking rooms and raising rates to levels for a five star Hotel. Really? When pressure washing starts very early and the mist gets sucked in by the ventilation. Mold and mildew blown all over our clothes and filling the room with a moldy dirt smell. This is not what you would expect for the price.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Close to everything
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Tracy
MY STAY WAS GREAT. THE STAFF WAS OUTSTANDING AND VERY VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
MICHAEL C.
"Anniversary"
It was a great stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Nakia
"Rude"
The breakfast was horrible and one if the staff was so rude.... I wasted money seriously
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Customer
"Not happy at all........."
We booked our room on Expedia. When we arrived at the Hotel we were given a room. Upon getting into the assigned room - it was a Handicap room, it was dirty, there was a screw laying in the floor that had come out of something. My husband took a photo and went back to the front desk. We were given a new room. It was a suite. It was a wonderful room. However, the AC in the bedroom part did not work so we had to turn the AC down in the sitting area as low as it would go in order to somewhat cool it off to sleep. The light in the bathroom burned out Saturday night so we showered in the dark Sunday morning. Let's just say it was far less than exceptional and we were very disappointed with the whole experience. Not up to Marriott standards..........
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
The hotel is a little hard to get to because it is behind an office building. You can see it from the main highway, but the drive into the parking lot is a little difficult to find. The room itself was comfortable and clean. The pillows were a little small.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Great Hotel, once you find it!"
The only issue I have with this magnificent hotel is that it needs a bigger sign so you know you are there. If you didn't know where it was, you would drive right by it.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Evelyn
"Another enjoyable stay"
We usually stay here because of the price. The value, considering location, cleanliness, comfort and service is unsurpassed. Although it is about twenty minutes from family, the special rate (found from time to time) value makes it well worth it.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"You won't want to leave"
It was incredible. I recommend this to anyone! Best bed ever!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015