All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

Needed three rooms for family of 9, very good experience, staff took care of any requests we made. No problems whatsoever.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Requested adjoining rooms"
Staff was really nice. We had two adjoining rooms. Our room's heating/AC unit was bad. They gave us access to the next room to sleep in. So we had access to three rooms for the price of two. We did not have to use the third room...would stay there again.
bg in okc
The hotel was clean, convenient and perfectly comfortable for a 2 night stay for a kids' lacrosse tournament weekend.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
That is what we strive for with every guest! The Team will be excited to hear your feedback! Thank you!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
SUTTON
"GREAT"
LOVE IT 2ND TIME IN 3 MONTHS AND WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you, David! We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel! We look forward to your next visit!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice stop after a long day"
This was a stop on our way to Austin. After driving 750 miles that day, I think we would have slept soundly even if freight trains went by all night. No train tracks are nearby, and the room, bed, and furnishings were all very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"very pleased. Willy stay there again"
Rooms very clean. The hotel is close to everything we needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
My husband and I had a very pleasant experience in our overnight stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. We found the staff to be very accommodating.and eager to please. I would gladly recommend this Hotel to my friends.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Jacquelyn
"New Grandbaby"
Nice Hotel, child breakfast was an outstanding value. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Grandpa
"Great Hotel!!!"
This is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Everything was perfect. I wouldn't mind living in a place this nice. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Laundry room."
after not finding the Laundry. called the front desk. Was not told correctly how to get there, not told that I had to get soap from front desk, not told I needed tokens, made so many trips to laundry from room 114. Carrying laundry. I am disabled. It was frustrating and hurtful to my body. One lady in housekeeping went and got soap for me. That saved me one trip, only to get there and find out my quarters didn't work, that I had to get tokens from front desk.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Very friendly and helpful staff
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
ray
"Great Experience"
Close to lots of restaurants. The guy helping at the front desk was very friendly and informative. I would go back if I needed to :)
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Chelsea
"Extremely Impressed"
Me and my family went to the state fair and needed a hotel room we found this room on Hotels.com for a very wonderful price I was highly impressed with the room for the price we paid to stay the staff was very welcoming the hotel room was very clean and I was highly impressed with the amenities in the room definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a hotel in Plano, TX.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Pool wasn't heated unfortunately. But everything else was nice. The hotel and the room were clean and cozy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Cozy"
Overall it was a very nice and relaxing stay
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Clean"
Will stsy here sgain very clean
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
I luv my stay!!. Everyone was so well manored and they took me away with the words they used like awesome and my pleasure. I know when i was a marrriott employee that was the key words to woo a guess and they were "Great" at doing that. I will be staying next year.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Krystal
"Perfect for our needs."
We spent the extra $10.00 to get the included breakfast. The first morning I was sad I couldn't get a latte (from Starbucks) with my breakfast, even though last time I was able to. The 2nd morning I was going to go ahead and just pay for one, (I don't like coffee without the good stuff). The person helping us very kindly made me a "blond". and got me some creamer from the back. Perfect. If he had done that the first morning, it would have been a perfect stay. But I have no complaints really. Everything was nice, clean and welcoming. There are shops and restaurants close and the hotel is very convenient to where my daughter lives. We have stayed here 4 times now. We will stay again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Debbie
"good hotel with a good price & great service"
Front desk staff was especially friendly & helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Everything else was fine except that the AC was too loud and we even couldn't turn it off. Also because the breakfast was not a buffet kind, it took longer than we expected. We booked the room for two adults and one child, but they only had two big towels in the bathroom.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great room for the price"
Aside from the great value, this was the best handicap-accessible room I've ever stayed in. The shower was very easy to use.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great location near major roads"
This Marriott has provided my family consistent quality and outstanding access to all parts of the northern Dallas metroplex for many years. We live in Austin and visit Dallas frequently for family events. Access to the George Bush and North Dallas tollways is great, as well as local gyms and restaurants. The price is fair, but we do miss the free breakfasts.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice, clean, and spacious room...good location"
Room was pretty clean and very spacious.. went for a late check in and they were okay with it...
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Pavan
"Rate it an F"
I was unimpressed with the staff. My rooms were given away to a soccer team. I arrived at 9:30 pm with my wife and two kids under two. It makes one wonder why they would reserve a room and pay for it in advance in the first place. I used to run hotels and I must say this is and was the worst experience for a hotel I have ever had or ever witnessed.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Adam
Not a good experience. Arrived at the hotel to find they were overbooked. It was 11:30 p.m. and they sent us to another hotel which did not end up having a room with 2 doubles for the three of us. Sent us to yet another hotel 7 miles away which was able to accommodate. Did not get settled in the room until close to 1:00 a.m. Very frustrating.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"great hotel due to location, near hospital, shops"
May not offer free breakfast but has high quality coffee bar and nice menu, good business hotel. Who has time for breakfast anyway.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
patty
"Fine"
Minimal eating / dining without a drive.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
BPM
"Nice but too warm"
This hotel was beautiful, clean, and located right where I needed it. The bed was the perfect mixture of soft and firm and pillows were great too. The downside was that the elevator and hallway were uncomfortably hot (I live in tx I can take heat) and the room took a long time to cool too. It seemed that they only allow the ac to run on low fan because every time we tried to switch it to high it would switch back automatically.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Monica
"Great Value"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel, considering the price. It was clean, comfortable and very affordable. The staff was helpful when I wanted to change rooms to have a pool view. They accommodated my request without any trouble.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Ron
"Hot room."
The A/C was not adequate for the temperature (up to 105 degrees).
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice getaway"
The only thing that I had a problem with was my refrigerator and the point I never received the microwave.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
ladyvlc
"Convenient Location"
Very clean, courteous staff, great location, and great weekend rates.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Loved the bathroom products, room and breakfast cafe. Will be visiting again!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Desk help was terrible .
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Terri
Inattentive staff, poor quality breakfast for prices charged, beds were not supportive
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay! I hate to hear that it was not an enjoyable one! Especially that my Team and I did not make you feel valued as our guest! I will definitely be taking your comments back to the staff to see how we can improve for your next stay!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Good place to stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you, we appreciate your comments!
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Its very affordable and worth every penny.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Terra
"Nice hotel for the money"
This was a very easy hotel booking experience. The facilities were nice, modern, clean and the staff was friendly. Very happy for the price paid.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
We are thrilled that you had such a great stay with us! Also, that you were able to enjoy our great deals that we offer our weekend guests! We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Fine hotel with no breakfast"
Although there was no breakfast, there were plenty of options near by.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
We actually do serve a full breakfast and dinner every night. I am sorry that you were unable to enjoy our dining options while staying with us! We also have Starbucks 24 hours a day for your enjoyment!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
I highly recommend staying here. The rooms are nice and the staff is friendly. Definitely a great value!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
We appreciate your positive review, Chris! We are even happier that you loved our Hotel! Come back and see us again!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"close to you"
All of the staff very cordial and helpful. Using navigation system no problem getting around.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
I am happy to hear that our associates took good care of you during your stay with us! Thank you for the great review!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very pleased!!!"
My wife and I found a very good deal on the web for our stay. The location was central to several places we wanted to visit in Dallas. The price was really good and we took the option to have breakfast included. The difference with or without breakfast was minimal and we took it. What a beautiful surprise. They had different options to choose from for a hot breakfast and it was served to our table. Breakfast included Starbucks coffee. The room was comfortable. Bed and bathroom were clean as you always want to find them. The coffee machine and small fridge on the room are a plus if you plan for storing a snack and enjoy with a coffee. Overall, a very pleasant stay. If we come back to DALLAS, we will definately come back here.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
staff helpful
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
KB
"Great hotel great price"
This hotel had the most comfortable bed I have ever experienced in a hotel. The room was very clean and nice. The only part I did not like was that the rooms have a patio sliding door without a patio, it just leads to the outside through some mulsh and trees. That was a little strange. Convenient to restaruants and stores just across the street and down the street. The front desk was extremely helpful and in the lobby is a great dining area with kitchen that you may order from. It's a beautiful lobby with TV's and Wifi. Wifi is also offered free for guests. Best part is you can order starbucks downstairs in the lobby! LOVE IT!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Yoli
"would have been wonderful"
The pool was shut down! One of reasons booked was because of pool. The hotel did make arrangements with a hotel near by,but it was not convenient!
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything I needed"
The pool was trashed and the one time my wife and I wanted to use the pool at a hotel we could not. I ask when I first got there ( on our 3 day stay ) when it would be ready to use and they said the next day. The next day I asked again and was told it wouldn't be ready for a week . Wow !!! Now understand this I take care of several pools where I work and I know I could have had that pool fixed and perfect in 24 hours or less. So that really SUCKED !!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you for giving us feedback on your recent stay! I apologize that we did not meet your needs with our pool being out of service during your time with us. I can assure you that we were working as fast as possible to get it in perfect condition for our guests! Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the task in time for you. For that, I am truly sorry! I do hope that you will try our hotel again during your next trip to Plano, so you can enjoy our beautiful pool area to the fullest! Sincerely, Missy Aday General Manager
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Floyd
"Good hotel in the convenient location"
The staff at the hotel are professional and very attentive to your need. Anyhow, the hotel room is getting a bit old and might need to get some updates in the near future. Otherwise, everything else is very good. I would still recommend this hotel for both business and leisure. The location is also excellent and near many shopping and restaurants.
Nate
"Nice Facility"
Good value for the money. Nice Facility and friendly staff.
"I had a great time."
I recommend this place to stay. The room was spacious, clean, and excellent. The only thing I had a problem with was that the room did not have a microwave. Overall, I had a great time.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Thank you for the glowing review! We love to hear from our guests! Just remember for your next trip that we do have microwaves upon availability for our guests!
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Icilma Parris
"Enjoyable stay"
Rooms were nice & clean. Had to get more towels which I had to call & request twice.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014