All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2508 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Helpful staff. $10 breakfast???"
Everything was good except the fact that this hotel charges $10 for its breakfast. I cannot remember the last time I stayed at a hotel and breakfast wasn't offered for free. I said something to the gentleman working the desk, and he said he gets that comment all the time. He stated that he has repeatedly told management this and "management doesn't listen to me." I think it's pretty awful when management doesn't listen to its front-desk people who have more contact with the guests than anyone. In any case, for ten bucks, we were able to go to a good restaurant and get waited on. If you're going to charge restaurant prices then be a restaurant. Also was disappointed that we had a group of five us who wanted to shuttle from the hotel to Broadway. Was quoted $10/person/each way. That's $100! Asked for a discount for our small group. Nope. So we spent a few bucks on gas, paid minimally for parking and just handled it that way.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
MJ
"One night stay"
Good hotel for the one night we stayed before flying home.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Ryman"
Staff was very helpful, considerate, and respectful. Will stay again
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Fun Nashville visit"
We had a very pleasant stay. Appreciated the hotel staff, front desk especially...Falon was very friendly and helpful!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice room but disturbed every morning"
Room was nice & clean. Very comfortable bed. Only complaint was that my room was near an exit so got woke up early every morning when people were leaving & letting the door slam shut. Complain to hotel about it & they said there was nothing they can do because the room was booked on this site.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for the feedback. I am so sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than satisfactory. We are always striving to creat the ideal environment for our guests to stay in, and it sounds like we failed to do so during your recent stay. I will certainly pass your comments along to our engineering deparmtment so that they can be addressed. Thank you so much for thinking of us during your stay in Nashville! Have a great day.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Best stay I'v had in a long time"
The first moment we walked in to the hotel we expected a great stay. The front desk clerk was professional and extremely helpful. The hotel room went beyond my expectations for cleanliness and OMG that bed, we could have just slept the day away. The food selection wasnt that great but we were near various restaurants. Next time we are in Nashville this will be a top selection for a hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Mrs. Clean!
"Hotel by airport"
Food was awful and very expensive at this hotel. Staff at the Bistro also acted like you were putting her out, and would rather hang out at the front desk with coworkers. Mildew was on the shower tiles and poor choice of TV channels without a guide to what was on.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
I am so sorry to hear about your negative iexpericence in our Bistro. I understand how that would make you feel unappreciated, and I apologize for the interaction o. I will be forwarding theis comment to the department supervisor to address the issue. PlThank you so much for taking the time to review our property.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Hotel by airport"
Every area of this hotel needs an upgrade. I was disappointed the most with the food and staff at the Bistro. This hotel was not to my standards
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
I am so sorry to hear that your experience was less than s satisfactory. I will forward this to the department supervisors and ensure that your feedback is addressed. Thank you so muhch for taking the time to review our property.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
DC
"Great For Business!"
With The Bistro conveniently located downstairs, it was easy to come in after a long day and dine while you relaxed. They also make it easy to grab breakfast on the go! Highly recommended if you are doing business in the Nashville area!
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel was fantastic. The staff upon check-in were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, including the bathroom. My room had microwave, small refrigerator,ironing board, iron, desk for your computer, coffee maker and coffee, plenty of lamps which had an easy on/off switch with plenty of electrical outlets. The bedroom and bathroom area had conveniently located electrical outlets and plenty of them. The mattress was excellent, and was so comfortable with great linens.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
PBS
"Great hotel - just need to add one thing to make b"
Clean room, very comfortable bed. I loved the work out facility, however, it smelled very musty. They could add a dehumidifier to the work out room to improve it as well as some air fresheners.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Emile
"good place to stay"
Good and clean hotel; lobby and restaurant area were way to cold to be comfortable, every thing else was fine.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Petra Q.
"NASHVILLE WEEKEND"
Nice very nice, I will stay there again. Nice and clean and a good location.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice place, nice staff"
Very nice place. Front desk woman was very helpful. Gave us a room near our friends, and also advised us of the shuttle to and from downtown Nashville. Very convenient and reasonable price. The only complaint is that the hallways can be noisy. You can hear every word clearly from inside the room. Luckily, this wasnt until 7am, but, we didnt get in until 2am. Hope we didnt wake the other guests up at that time ;)
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"Very nice, comfortable hotel."
Everything about this hotel is exactly what you would expect a Courtyard to be, clean, efficient and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
LJ
"Honky Tonk weekend with friends."
Great stay in a recently renovated hotel. Shuttle service to downtown at $10 round trip. Nice pool, great staff, super clean. Everything you want except the high prices they were charging downtown where we usually stay. Will stay here again without question as it was a great value and experience.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and our facilities during your trip to Nashville. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Don't stay on the first floor"
This is a nice hotel and I would stay here again just not on the first floor. We were on a road trip with 3 kids ages 1-11. Our room was on the first floor and it had a sliding door to get to the pool area. We didn't even think about it until we were trying to go to sleep and the pool fun started. We had to listen to the people drinking and having a good time until after 11pm. We also had people stumbling and almost yelling down the hall until midnight. We will just request a higher room next time.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am very sorry that you experienced noise challenges during your stay. I truly appreciate your understanding and will be delighted to honor your request for a higher floor during your next stay.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Marci
"Friendly Comforts of Home"
The room was excellent and had very comfortable beds which were great to collapse in after a long day in the city! The location is great and we were never far from any of the attractions, highways, or restaurants.
4 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
"Just OK"
Stayed here only one night after an evening flight into BNA. Very close to airport. This is an older hotel which has been refurbished. Rather average which is below what is expected for a Marriott.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Our goal is to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay and I am very sorry that we did not provide you with that experience. I hope you will give us the opportunity to change your mind if you are in our area again.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great experience"
Clean hotel with great pool. Not too far from Nashville, but far from the maddening crown. Close to the airport, but very green and doesn't feel like an airport hotel. Nice workout room overlooking the pool. Limited food. Very happy. We would definitely recommend and visit again. Great value for the price.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
The gentle man at the reception was polite helpful and pleasant . The service in the dinner was great I thoroughly enjoyed the TV in the booths The bed was like a cloud I woke up feeling rested and ready to roll Thanks for making a busy week easier and comfortable
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
consuelo
"Close to the Ryman :)"
Walking distance is not an issue. Near everything you need in Nashville!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Fine hotel but nothing in the neighborhood"
This is your standard airport hotel. There's a decent bar/restaurant in the lobby, but step outside and there's nothing but a waffle house within walking distance. Even then, you're walking on the road because apparently there's no need for sidewalks in this part of town.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Richard H
"Nice area close to everything!"
The hotel was very nice but when I booked the hotel we asked for a handicap accessible room which I am sure it was not. When we got into the room we began to get comfortable and start to unpack. My husband was walking on the carpet and it was wet enough to make his socks wet from walking from the bed to the bathroom. Overall the service was good and I liked how close the hotel was to food, shopping, and easy access to highway. The only downside was it is close to the airport so every once and awhile you could hear them.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Hannah
"close to airport and clean room."
the staff was very helpful! let me check in early which saved me a lot of time!!
Other trip May 26, 2014
nc traveler
"Great stay until I left! No joke"
The stay at the hotel was amazing. I enjoy everything about this hotel. Check in was great. Xavier was polite and helpful. The only issue I have with this hotel was this. I forgot to get a receipt at checkout. If I were standing in from of the desk, it would have been printed and given to me at my request. I called to request this same receipt and was told that I could not have one because I booked through a third party. The third party would have to give me a receipt. Although this is true, I did not stay at a third party facility, I stayed at this hotel. Sending me a receipt via email should not have been a issue. I am contacting their corporate office to get verification on this or if they are just being lazy. A hotel receipt is required for my job for which I travel. Never has a hotel refused to give me a receipt and so I guess this is a first.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
Pamela
"Very nice place to stay....."
We moved here from downtown Nashville (Hampton Inn & Suites - great place, but couldn't accommodate our need to extend 2 more days)..The room was clean, but it & the bathroom was smallish compared to the huge bath w/ Jacuzzi we left behind at the Hampton. We rented a car & the Courtyard is about 2 mi. away from the airport (easy to return the day we left). The staff was extremely friendly & willing to do anything we could have wanted.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Enjoy the weekend. Everyone was very nice.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Zero Security and They Need It"
The inside of the hotel was nice and recommended for the price, however, three cars were broken into in the one night that my husband and I stayed. There is zero security at this place, and from what I gather this is a common occurrence. If you drive a nice vehicle, I would not recommend staying here unless you want to come back to your car and find the windows smashed in.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your response. We are happy you were pleased with our service and your accommodations. We take guest safety and security very seriously and do all that we can to ensure a comfortable and worry free stay. Since I do not have the dates of your stay, I cannot confirm the activity you suggested; however, I can assure you that we have not had multiple incidents in one evening. While extremely rare, any incidents we have experienced have been isolated and we have increased our parking lot patrols to ensure our guests safety and security. We appreciate you staying with us on your trip to Nashville and hope you will visit again soon.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Ashley
"Very Comfortable"
This was a one night stay due the cancellation of a concert in Nashville. The shuttle was great, took us to downtown Nashville and ran until the last call for a 2am pick up. The bed was very comfortable. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Debra
"Could be better"
For the price, they could at least offer complimentary coffee in the lobby, and a complimentary breakfast would be even better. The desk staff was not particularly friendly and acted very put out if asked to do anything. The location is great, although making a left turn out can be tricky at times. We booked on-line, not directly through Marriott, so that may be the reason the desk staff was not very helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
I am very sorry that you had a poor experience with our desk staff. We do take all feedback very seriously and will be sure you use your comments as a training tool with our team. Thank you for choosing us and I hope to see you again.
4 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Will Stay Again!"
Staff Was Very Helpful and Friendly, The Room Was Very Wear Nice!.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Kenny
"Will Stay Again!"
Staff Was Very Helpful and Friendly, The Room Was Very Wear Nice!.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Kenny
"Needs a deep clean"
Our room was not at all clean but customer service was very helpful in correcting the issues.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry that your room did not meet your expectations, or our's for that matter. Please rest assured that this will be addressed with our housekeeping team. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when traveling to Nashville.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
PS
"Nice patio area"
Best thing about the hotel was the patio area. The bistro had good food, but was expensive. Good location.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Highly recommend. Staff very friendly and helpful. Also provide a shuttle from hotel to downtown for only $10 per person round trip, so you don't have to drive and/or pay for parking. Room was very clean and well stocked. Bed was very comfortable. Would definitely return to this hotel again when in Nashville.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for a great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Covered the basics well"
Clean and updated. All the basics covered well. Bed, shower, wifi, HD TV, convenient charging plugs, etc. Breakfast extra, which was fine with us. Biggest problem was that Expedia's App showed that the hotel had a Spa, but it was removed in the latest remodeling. The hotel told us they had tried to get Expedia to change their database several times. Not sure why Expedia would not want to fix that, but...
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
mike
"Pleasant one night stay"
Clean room. Shuttle service to downtown was a plus. We would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
D
"Enjoyed stay"
Nice hotel close to downtown and the Opryland area would stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind comments! We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Braf
The rooms were clean and the staff was very nice centally located to shopping and downtown
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!!"
It was very clean and the staff was very helpful. We loved the bed it was SO comfortable!! I highly recommend this hotel!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed our beds. See you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"consistent"
this courtyard was consistent with every other courtyard that I have stayed in.great service.I'm always impressed by the grounds.the landscaping by the pool and seating area are always detailed comfortable..
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
cbreeze
"Good stay"
Very decent, comfy bed and sheets, clean and helpful staff.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Airport area"
Nice hotel, very little airport noise. You have to drive to Nashville events but city is very easy to get around. Event: Music City Bowl
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
jenifer
"Great Place to Stay Close to Nashville Airport"
This was a great hotel to stay at prior to a 6AM flight out of Nashville. Staff friendly, food good, safe environment - easy access to airport.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Cheryl
"Not what I expected"
I chose this hotel due to the overall excellent review. Defiantly not what I expected, I could barely walk down the hallway bc the clean up crew had random baskets down the hallway, when I was checking in- another guests room was overran with lady bug- and the hotel set up is like a jigsaw puzzle. I personally wouldn't spend my money on this location again, however- everyone is different.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
TamiBee
The only bad thing is that they did not offer any breakfast - other hotels around do this
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations for complimentary breakfast. We do have fabulous a la carte options in our Bistro as well as Starbucks coffee. I hope that you will try our offerings during your next stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
The room was very small for a suite
9 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Nice hotel . Comfortable stay"
The hotel staff was not very attentive to our needs!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. It is our top priority to ensure all our guests feel valued and well taken care of. Please accept my sincere apology and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great Experience"
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! Upon my arrival, the staff at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and seemed to have a great personality. The lobby was very beautiful and modern. When I arrived at my room, you could tell that the hosekeeping staff did a wonderful job keeping the facility very clean. My room was actually more than I expected. The beds were very clean and comfortable and the rooms had been updated nicely. The bathroom was spotless and had a wonderful showerhead......almost made you not want to get out. When we had gotten ready and made our way to the lobby, we found another helpful friendly staff member. We had asked her about calling a cab for us to take us downtown, when she explained to us that the hotel had a shuttle service that would take us downtown and pick us back up downtown to deliver us back safely to the hotel for only $10.00. That was a huge luxury!! Overall I had a great experience staying here and will definitely be back!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014