All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2508 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"NASHVILLE WEEKEND"
Nice very nice, I will stay there again. Nice and clean and a good location.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice place, nice staff"
Very nice place. Front desk woman was very helpful. Gave us a room near our friends, and also advised us of the shuttle to and from downtown Nashville. Very convenient and reasonable price. The only complaint is that the hallways can be noisy. You can hear every word clearly from inside the room. Luckily, this wasnt until 7am, but, we didnt get in until 2am. Hope we didnt wake the other guests up at that time ;)
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"Very nice, comfortable hotel."
Everything about this hotel is exactly what you would expect a Courtyard to be, clean, efficient and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
LJ
"Honky Tonk weekend with friends."
Great stay in a recently renovated hotel. Shuttle service to downtown at $10 round trip. Nice pool, great staff, super clean. Everything you want except the high prices they were charging downtown where we usually stay. Will stay here again without question as it was a great value and experience.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and our facilities during your trip to Nashville. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Don't stay on the first floor"
This is a nice hotel and I would stay here again just not on the first floor. We were on a road trip with 3 kids ages 1-11. Our room was on the first floor and it had a sliding door to get to the pool area. We didn't even think about it until we were trying to go to sleep and the pool fun started. We had to listen to the people drinking and having a good time until after 11pm. We also had people stumbling and almost yelling down the hall until midnight. We will just request a higher room next time.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am very sorry that you experienced noise challenges during your stay. I truly appreciate your understanding and will be delighted to honor your request for a higher floor during your next stay.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Marci
"Friendly Comforts of Home"
The room was excellent and had very comfortable beds which were great to collapse in after a long day in the city! The location is great and we were never far from any of the attractions, highways, or restaurants.
4 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
"Just OK"
Stayed here only one night after an evening flight into BNA. Very close to airport. This is an older hotel which has been refurbished. Rather average which is below what is expected for a Marriott.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Our goal is to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay and I am very sorry that we did not provide you with that experience. I hope you will give us the opportunity to change your mind if you are in our area again.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great experience"
Clean hotel with great pool. Not too far from Nashville, but far from the maddening crown. Close to the airport, but very green and doesn't feel like an airport hotel. Nice workout room overlooking the pool. Limited food. Very happy. We would definitely recommend and visit again. Great value for the price.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
The gentle man at the reception was polite helpful and pleasant . The service in the dinner was great I thoroughly enjoyed the TV in the booths The bed was like a cloud I woke up feeling rested and ready to roll Thanks for making a busy week easier and comfortable
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
consuelo
"Close to the Ryman :)"
Walking distance is not an issue. Near everything you need in Nashville!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Fine hotel but nothing in the neighborhood"
This is your standard airport hotel. There's a decent bar/restaurant in the lobby, but step outside and there's nothing but a waffle house within walking distance. Even then, you're walking on the road because apparently there's no need for sidewalks in this part of town.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Richard H
"Nice area close to everything!"
The hotel was very nice but when I booked the hotel we asked for a handicap accessible room which I am sure it was not. When we got into the room we began to get comfortable and start to unpack. My husband was walking on the carpet and it was wet enough to make his socks wet from walking from the bed to the bathroom. Overall the service was good and I liked how close the hotel was to food, shopping, and easy access to highway. The only downside was it is close to the airport so every once and awhile you could hear them.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Hannah
"close to airport and clean room."
the staff was very helpful! let me check in early which saved me a lot of time!!
Other trip May 26, 2014
nc traveler
"Great stay until I left! No joke"
The stay at the hotel was amazing. I enjoy everything about this hotel. Check in was great. Xavier was polite and helpful. The only issue I have with this hotel was this. I forgot to get a receipt at checkout. If I were standing in from of the desk, it would have been printed and given to me at my request. I called to request this same receipt and was told that I could not have one because I booked through a third party. The third party would have to give me a receipt. Although this is true, I did not stay at a third party facility, I stayed at this hotel. Sending me a receipt via email should not have been a issue. I am contacting their corporate office to get verification on this or if they are just being lazy. A hotel receipt is required for my job for which I travel. Never has a hotel refused to give me a receipt and so I guess this is a first.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
Pamela
"Very nice place to stay....."
We moved here from downtown Nashville (Hampton Inn & Suites - great place, but couldn't accommodate our need to extend 2 more days)..The room was clean, but it & the bathroom was smallish compared to the huge bath w/ Jacuzzi we left behind at the Hampton. We rented a car & the Courtyard is about 2 mi. away from the airport (easy to return the day we left). The staff was extremely friendly & willing to do anything we could have wanted.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Enjoy the weekend. Everyone was very nice.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Zero Security and They Need It"
The inside of the hotel was nice and recommended for the price, however, three cars were broken into in the one night that my husband and I stayed. There is zero security at this place, and from what I gather this is a common occurrence. If you drive a nice vehicle, I would not recommend staying here unless you want to come back to your car and find the windows smashed in.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your response. We are happy you were pleased with our service and your accommodations. We take guest safety and security very seriously and do all that we can to ensure a comfortable and worry free stay. Since I do not have the dates of your stay, I cannot confirm the activity you suggested; however, I can assure you that we have not had multiple incidents in one evening. While extremely rare, any incidents we have experienced have been isolated and we have increased our parking lot patrols to ensure our guests safety and security. We appreciate you staying with us on your trip to Nashville and hope you will visit again soon.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Ashley
"Very Comfortable"
This was a one night stay due the cancellation of a concert in Nashville. The shuttle was great, took us to downtown Nashville and ran until the last call for a 2am pick up. The bed was very comfortable. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Debra
"Could be better"
For the price, they could at least offer complimentary coffee in the lobby, and a complimentary breakfast would be even better. The desk staff was not particularly friendly and acted very put out if asked to do anything. The location is great, although making a left turn out can be tricky at times. We booked on-line, not directly through Marriott, so that may be the reason the desk staff was not very helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
I am very sorry that you had a poor experience with our desk staff. We do take all feedback very seriously and will be sure you use your comments as a training tool with our team. Thank you for choosing us and I hope to see you again.
4 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Will Stay Again!"
Staff Was Very Helpful and Friendly, The Room Was Very Wear Nice!.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Kenny
"Will Stay Again!"
Staff Was Very Helpful and Friendly, The Room Was Very Wear Nice!.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Kenny
"Needs a deep clean"
Our room was not at all clean but customer service was very helpful in correcting the issues.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry that your room did not meet your expectations, or our's for that matter. Please rest assured that this will be addressed with our housekeeping team. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when traveling to Nashville.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
PS
"Nice patio area"
Best thing about the hotel was the patio area. The bistro had good food, but was expensive. Good location.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Highly recommend. Staff very friendly and helpful. Also provide a shuttle from hotel to downtown for only $10 per person round trip, so you don't have to drive and/or pay for parking. Room was very clean and well stocked. Bed was very comfortable. Would definitely return to this hotel again when in Nashville.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for a great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Covered the basics well"
Clean and updated. All the basics covered well. Bed, shower, wifi, HD TV, convenient charging plugs, etc. Breakfast extra, which was fine with us. Biggest problem was that Expedia's App showed that the hotel had a Spa, but it was removed in the latest remodeling. The hotel told us they had tried to get Expedia to change their database several times. Not sure why Expedia would not want to fix that, but...
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
mike
"Pleasant one night stay"
Clean room. Shuttle service to downtown was a plus. We would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
D
"Enjoyed stay"
Nice hotel close to downtown and the Opryland area would stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind comments! We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Braf
The rooms were clean and the staff was very nice centally located to shopping and downtown
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!!"
It was very clean and the staff was very helpful. We loved the bed it was SO comfortable!! I highly recommend this hotel!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed our beds. See you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"consistent"
this courtyard was consistent with every other courtyard that I have stayed in.great service.I'm always impressed by the grounds.the landscaping by the pool and seating area are always detailed comfortable..
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
cbreeze
"Good stay"
Very decent, comfy bed and sheets, clean and helpful staff.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Airport area"
Nice hotel, very little airport noise. You have to drive to Nashville events but city is very easy to get around. Event: Music City Bowl
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
jenifer
"Great Place to Stay Close to Nashville Airport"
This was a great hotel to stay at prior to a 6AM flight out of Nashville. Staff friendly, food good, safe environment - easy access to airport.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Cheryl
"Not what I expected"
I chose this hotel due to the overall excellent review. Defiantly not what I expected, I could barely walk down the hallway bc the clean up crew had random baskets down the hallway, when I was checking in- another guests room was overran with lady bug- and the hotel set up is like a jigsaw puzzle. I personally wouldn't spend my money on this location again, however- everyone is different.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
TamiBee
The only bad thing is that they did not offer any breakfast - other hotels around do this
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations for complimentary breakfast. We do have fabulous a la carte options in our Bistro as well as Starbucks coffee. I hope that you will try our offerings during your next stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
The room was very small for a suite
9 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Nice hotel . Comfortable stay"
The hotel staff was not very attentive to our needs!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. It is our top priority to ensure all our guests feel valued and well taken care of. Please accept my sincere apology and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great Experience"
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! Upon my arrival, the staff at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and seemed to have a great personality. The lobby was very beautiful and modern. When I arrived at my room, you could tell that the hosekeeping staff did a wonderful job keeping the facility very clean. My room was actually more than I expected. The beds were very clean and comfortable and the rooms had been updated nicely. The bathroom was spotless and had a wonderful showerhead......almost made you not want to get out. When we had gotten ready and made our way to the lobby, we found another helpful friendly staff member. We had asked her about calling a cab for us to take us downtown, when she explained to us that the hotel had a shuttle service that would take us downtown and pick us back up downtown to deliver us back safely to the hotel for only $10.00. That was a huge luxury!! Overall I had a great experience staying here and will definitely be back!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
Stephen
Excellent place to stay hotel and staff was top notch, highly recommend.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
mark
This hotel was up to the great Marriott standards, just a few blocks off of I-24 at the airport. We didn't hear any airport noise. Beds were comfortable. Rooms were good sized. No complaints.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"clean, friendly environment"
The hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. I will definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
"Right Off Briley"
Our stay was perfect. Just needing a place to land our travel weary bodies on Christmas Day, this was above and beyond that!!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great Nashville Airport Hotel"
Clean, Comfortable, Quite and Updated. Staff friendly and recommended shuttle service to get downtown and back which was great! Wish they had coffee in the lobby and a free breakfast but still a good value.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Pete
"Excellent Value"
I will be staying here again. It was close to the highway, our room was lovely and comfortable, and there were many choices of places to eat. The shower and toilet were separate from the vanity, which is much easier for my family of four to navigate in the morning. There is a Walgreens nearby, which was very convenient since my daughter caught a cold while we were gone. We ate breakfast in the hotel's bistro, which was easy and very nice-looking. The food was okay. It actually looked better than it tasted, so we will probably try somewhere else next time. But I think it's great to have both options. Overall, I feel that this hotel offers very good value for the money. It was an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY!"
WE LOVED IT! A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
CHERYL
"Wonderful Weekend Getaway!!!"
I give this hotel a 5 star rating!!!! Spent two nights in a nice, clean room. Room was very spacious and relaxing. Hotel staff was attentive and very knowledgeable about attractions. Rooms and Lobby areas were extremely clean. Also the Wi-Fi worked perfectly. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
D
"Pleased"
We only stayed for one night. It was a couples weekend to shop before Christmas. The price for the rooms were very reasonable and the location was great. We will be staying here again I'm sure.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your kind words. We did service each of the ice machines and found them in working order. I'm so sorry you had a challenge. Hope you have a great holiday!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Staff needs training"
The location of the hotel is central, with plenty of parking. We only heard one airplane land during the two-day visit. The lobby is big and bright with comfortable seating, guest computers and a lounge area. The guest rooms are spacious with nice updated decor and comfortable beds. An elevator was broken so we had to walk quite a bit to get to our rooms. Marriott may want to consider hiring a Manager that will do a better job of training the staff on customer service. Every staff member that we encountered was more rude than the last. The Housekeepers stand in the hallways and make comments as guests pass and laugh loudly. As my family was leaving one morning, I looked a Housekeeper in the eye and said, "Good Morning" and she ignored me. So as we walked down the hallway, I explained to my child why that is inappropriate behavior. She never commented. With all of the great hotels in Nashville, I think that is enough reason to not return to this one.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback as it is very important to me and my team. Customer service is our top priority and I am very sorry that you encountered this experience. I assure you this will be addressed with my entire team immediately. I hope that you will give us an opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel during your next trip to Nashville.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Conveniently located, comfortable, and quiet"
I enjoyed my stay. It was relaxing, comfortable, and clean. I would definitely book with Courtyard again if I make another trip to the area in the future.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Alex
"Really Nice Room for a Good Price"
Everything was nice and clean and the staff was helpful as needed.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013