All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here877 N 400 W, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"nice modern place"
Room up to date and modern. Stayed here several times for work and always clean. Nice flat screen tv with many channels to chose from. Breakfast was good, with a nice variety to choose from. Overall nice experience.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Peasant stay"
Peasant stay
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Darin
"Aggravating stay"
This stay was a very bad experience for us. When we checked in I was told their system was down. That part didn't bother me. The clerk at the desk was by herself and she had a lot of people to check in and also had to answer the phone. She should have had assistance during a busy check in time. Then our room key would never work. Every time we tried to use it it would flash red. I had to go to the desk 4 times to have the key redone. It would work once and then not work again. My daughter couldn't use the pool unless someone was there to open the door because we got tired of going up to the desk over and over again. After the 4th time of having the key redone I was given some kind of "fail safe" key. It worked once to let us in after we went out to eat dinner but wouldn't work on our room. This was the most frustrating experience I've ever had at a hotel. The clerk apologized over and over again and explained they were in the process of having someone check the lock but we never once saw anyone. It got to the point where we had to switch off having someone stay in the room while we went out. I will never stay in this hotel again and will never recommend it. The clerk was very kind and never once complained at being short handed. That was the only good thing about our stay.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Marion
"pool/hot tub time"
I was impressed with the hot tub/pool hours. 0600-2300!!! That is at least two hours more than I usually get from other hotels. I got a great deal at hotels.com.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Jenny
"My stay"
Great bed, service and food.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"ran down"
This trip was for our family. We stayed here so we would not have to drive back to Pocatello since we were spending the day at lagoon. This place was ran down. The beds were not comfortable. The breakfast was the same thing both days. I know that most hotel beds are not the most comfortable. It was not bad but it could have been better.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Lynell
"Disappointing"
Hotel was having problems today. The elevator didn't work. The door to the pool would not open. When we told the desk attendent...she tried to fix it. But couldn't. We had to wait for someone else who never showed up on our limited time. I rented two identical rooms and was charged two different prices....just a couple dollars but why? When I called them to ask them why they were different. The person who answered the phone didn't know why and couldn't solve my problem and told me to call someone else. Rooms were fine. Breakfast was good. But I felt like I was overcharged this time. Wanted some money back
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Layton Comfort Inn"
The door near the handicapped parking failed to accept our key cards, and those of others. Management was advised, and did nothing, not even put a sign on the door. Also, personal property was left in the room on leaving. Management promised to search for it and call back, but failed to do so.
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
June
"Not so hot."
I am not hard to please. Two things are important... coffee in the morning before I leave my room and a gym with dumbbells...I can adapt and do a lot with dumbbells. So, I get there and go to check out the gym... the photo of the gym on line was NOTHING like what was there. The smallest dumbbells were 45 pounds? What about the set that was in the photo? Clearly another location photo and very misleading and disappointing. The coffee maker in the room did not work. I had to get dressed and go downstairs for coffee only to find it empty. I asked for the coffee maker to be replaced while we were gone for the day so I could have coffee the next morning - it was not replaced when we got back and I had to ask again. Breakfast in the morning is okay but get there early because it runs out pretty quick anbd if you ask the person who is working to replenish something you will get a sour look of irritation that she has to actually do her job. On a better note - the front desk staff was helpful overall and the rooms were very clean. The location was good and it was pretty quiet overall. I Wish the room was not so narrow - not even enough room to lay on the floor and stretch. My body ached as I left due to lack of workout and stretching. I would not go back there again.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Shawn
"above average"
The hotel was very nice. Truck parking is limited not acceptable to pay the amount and then told to park on the street this info needs to be included
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Getaway - Relax"
It was enjoyable - Thanks!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
TAMARA
"Good Short Stay"
I was there for about a week on business. It's a nice neighborhood and the hotel is fairly clean. My biggest problem was the pillows. I need a firm pillow and no matter how many I tried, none of them were firm enough. The staff was helpful and we did not encounter any problems. The continental breakfast was appreciated.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"place was pretty good"
this was a place to crash for the night, it was a decent place and we would stay there again
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
steve
"unhappy"
Pool was not working, that's the whole reason we choose that hotel. Very upset when we were told it would be fixed the next day when it was not.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice but inconvenient"
A little hard to get around because it is next to a busy intersection that doesn't have a stop light. It was inconvenient to get around, but the hotel was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
I answered your question above that should be enough
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
the people above us were noisy late and early not enough to call about but enough to wake us up.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Cynthia
"Stay Elsewhere"
The bathtub didn't get cleaned. The bed was made so it felt short-sheeted and too tight. I had to unmake it to be able to sleep. The pillows were like sofa throw pillows. The bathroom light was terrible. I could hear everything going on in the rooms around and above me. The breakfast was terrible, flavorless, and stale. Front desk was completely clueless and dismissive. The remote didn't work on the TV. The card reader on the side door was flakey. The door latch on the side door was broken and wouldn't let me out.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"2 days was long enough"
2 days was just right... I wouldn't have wanted a longer stay. The continental breakfast was terrible, the worse I've ever had. Stale muffins/bread, the sausage was overcooked & eggs completely flavorless. The shower curtain wasn't quite wide enough so there was a gap where water escaped. I could hear everything going on in the room above me - including loudly creaking/squeaky floors at 4:30 a.m.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Jackie
"Adequate room"
I have stayed at several Comfort Inns and have been very pleased with cleanliness, "Comfort" and well-maintained rooms. This room was not up to those standards ... It was worn out and could use some refurbishing. The refrigerator buzzed, the bathroom fan was noisy, the bathroom light was a bare bulb. These are minor, I know, and perhaps not important because I did sleep well and that is what really matters.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Christina
"travel"
excellent I stay there every time I go home.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Claudia
"General"
The breakfast was great - always ready for us in the morning; nice variety of breakfast choices. The front desk staff and food prep staff were friendly and helpful
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Barry
"Conveniently located to shopping and dinning.break"
The hot breakfast was waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage with the regular mix of pastries, muffins and cereal. However it was usually ready about a half hour prior to the posted time. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff friendly.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"This is our go to place when we visit our kids"
We always stay here when we go to Layton. Super friendly staff. Comfy beds. We have never had a problem. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
grandma m
Loved the room and people! Great breakfast in the morning with warm food!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great food, great stay!!"
Everything was great!! Breakfast was awesome too!! The only thing I would change or just for someone staying should be aware of, they don't provide conditioner, just shampoo. My family never uses hotel supplies just cuz we are picky so it didn't bother us.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Not too shabby"
The room was very quiet and clean. Even though the highway is very close I didn't hear a thing. The desk clerks were very friendly. I'd stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
April
"Pleasant experience"
not my bed, so it might be unfair to compare, but I didn't sleep that well. For me, the bed wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Review"
Good Hotel for a Business stay. Right next to the freeway & conveniently located next to several local restaurants.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
JOHN
"Sleep and leave""
The room was not vacumed several days and the housekeeping gave priority to the check out . The people that reamined had to wait to get their room clean after 2pm. The towels at the pool are small !
6 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Luis
"Nice but a Little Noisey"
One night stay in late October. Used pool and jacuzzi. Both were very nice, Staff was very helpful solving an issue with the office area computer. The room was clean and comfortable but very close to I-15 so traffic noise was evident. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Ron and Marian
"NOT SO GOOD"
THE BED WAS LIKE SLEEPING ON A BOARD AND THE NOISE IN THE HALL FROM KIDS RUNNING BACK AND FORTH WAS NOT FUN
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
neil
"Decent hotel and an good location"
Hotel appeared to be recently remodeled and was in decent shape. Rooms were comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"good"
The room was nice and clean and the staff were friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
nick
"good enough"
good enough. no complaints
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
tangoSierra
We would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Close to resturants and the mall"
Great access off I-15, great location. Nice room and a good price through Hotels.com. The breakfast was hot and good, great coffee.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Randy A
For the price I paid, I was disappointed with the out of date paint/carpet/bathroom and small room & bathroom. I'd give it an average for cleanliness. I felt more like I was staying in a Motel 8 (not that's a bad thing, it is just a different level of expectations). Booked this room specially because my son had an 8am soccer game, but then found out that breakfast on the weekends does not start until 7am--wish this information was readily available through the web travel sites. Kudos to the young lady working the desk as she gave me instant oatmeal, bowls, spoons, oranges and bananas when I asked so I could at least feed my kid in the early morning.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Joanie
"breakfast hours ended early"
We went down for breakfast a liitle past 9 AM. There were little food left. I heard from the front desk that breakfast is usually over around 9AM. We should start a day hungry.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"very nice hotel with great rates"
hotel is very close to the interstate and shopping. Overall, it was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2014
"Recommend"
Good price. Nice rooms Little noisy next to the freeway
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
I booked in a hurry and did not check the reviews well. It is a worn down hotel that smelled of cigarettes, my door lock was not great and I did not feel very safe. The guy in front of me checking out was complaining that his pillows had all been taken by the maids and he had to come down and sign the check in stuff because they forgot to do it the day before. Also the blow dryer in my room only worked if you pushed and held the button on the wall holder for it. Not cool!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Okay hotel"
I felt like the price for this hotel was a little steep for the room. It was quite small. It isn't a bad stay for an over night, but I wouldn't recommend staying for longer.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Brittni
"Frequent Visitor"
I have stayed here several times. The Hotel is not much to look at and the TV programming is not all that great, but the breakfasts are good, the rooms are cheap, clean and comfortable. The staff is super and attentive. I would stay here again, and have.
6 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Mr. Harris
"Close to lots of places to eat"
My kids and I had a great experience. The pool was fun. Breakfast was awesome. The staff was nice and made us feel special. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Convenient location. That's the greatest feature. The motel, and rooms more specifically , need a refresh. The fan mechanism went off repeatedly and kept me awake.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Business trip"
I stayed two different nights this trip. One night was a bit loud with guests, but overall fine. The second time was on floor three and definitely could smell all the smokers on the floor....ick! The room was fine, but could smell the dingy smell of past smokers and current down the hall....bummer! If you stay request floor two if you do not smoke.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"You Get What You Pay For"
Walls/door was not insulated from noise very well. We were next to a side entrance and we heard every sound coming from the hallway all night long. Did not sleep well.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great overnighter"
room and staff were great...my room was close to the lobby though and I heard everyone go to breakfast as I was trying to sleep. Get something towards the back.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014