All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here877 N 400 W, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"nice hotel"
Employees were very friendly and accommodating. Pool was nice. Rooms were a little on the small side. Right off the freeway and easy to find. Would probably stay again.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Erin
"Stay 14 Nov 2013"
Bath tube drain was plugged. A Small refrigerator had a switch or relay that kicked about like a clock would , a steady kicking sound that got louder as the night went on. I couldn't sleep well the last part of the night.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Great staff and good breakfast comfortable beds and clean room
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
phil
"honeymoon"
The room was very nice, and the breakfast was delicious. Would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
"Very Pleased with my stay"
I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The attendants were helpful and very responsive. The food was great, the room was comfortable, the parking was very close.
5 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Paul Harris
"easy on-off to the freeway"
The room was great but was just a bit shocked when they said the fee for the dog was more than double of what I had paid at the other motels along the way.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Pat H
Beds were very clean and comfortable. However, the hallways and rugs were not as clean as I would have liked them. The personnel were great to work with.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2013
WJF
Excellent
4 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Great value. Very clean
Jules
"easy stay"
Easy to check in. The women at the desk was very helpful. I was in town for a wedding & needed a safety pin for my dress. She went to her personal stash to give me one. I had trouble at the business center to print a boarding pass and she was a great help. The breakfast was great. Would sure stay here again!
Tammy
"Decent and inexpensive"
I was surprised that the hotel was pretty nice. The beds were very clean. The rest of the room could have used a better, more thorough vacuuming though. The front desk was always very accommodating and friendly.
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
My only complaint - there were children running up and down the hall slamming doors until late at night. This was over a holiday weekend. This isn't the hotel's fault - but it was disturbing.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Very Friendly Staff"
The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. The pool was clean and warm. We had a great stay! And the cost was low. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Great hotel, we got an upgrade to a suite room at no extra charge. Very comfortable
Alondra
"Lovely stay"
Wonderful. Clean comfortable beds, quiet room, the best breakfast of our two-week trip. We would happily stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Close to Lagoon"
Rooms were clean, staff was friendly we had a great stay and would stay again. The pool was a little small but the kids didn't mind. Location was good close to Lagoon.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
corn_nuts
"Could Do Better"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. However, there were a couple of issues with our stay: First, they stop serving breakfast on weekdays at 9:00 a.m. This causes massive overcrowding in the breakfast room. Forget about getting a waffle unless you want to wait 25 minutes. Also, this is very inconvenient to leisure travelers who may have arrived late the night before. Why can't breakfast be extended until at least 10:00? Second, they put us on the third floor which smelled like cigarette smoke. It didn't smell in our room, but was pretty disgusting to walk through. Third, we had problems with our key cards working. Not fun when you have 3 tired kids who have to wait in the hallway while you go wait in line to get your keycards reissued. Fourth, although the hotel has updated décor, there were places (like stairwells) where the carpets were stained and were not very well maintained. With the new décor, this place should be a lot better than it is.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"family trip"
This is the second time this summer that we visited Utah to go to Lagoon amuisement park, we love park and we love the Comfort Inn!! Much more affordable than the first hotel we stayed in, but actually although not as pricey just as nice, with really great hotel staff, they were awesome!!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
allie
"Cancelled After Checking In"
Pre booked room turned out to be in the smoking section of the hotel, but was not warned or otherwise previously informed of the issue. Checked in at around 11 PM. After entering the room and trying to air it out, called reception to move to a different room. Reception requested we come down to the desk while they find another room. Unfortunately, they were unable to find a room that was not still dirty from earlier in the day. Was offered the "pet room," but the smell was too strong, in that room with the window open and A/C running. Forced to go looking for a different hotel at midnight on a weekend.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Close to all must-see sights"
We really enjoyed our stay, it was a nice hotel
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
"close to Red Lobster"
I was greeted by a very friendly front desk young lady. Early check in was no problem and overall I really enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Ana
"Smelled of urine in room and hall"
The room and hallway had a pervasive smell of cat urine. The bathtub drain wouldn't work. The room was nicely updated but too crowded and small. Breakfast was scheduled to begin at 7, but the food was not ready at 7. There were blood stains on the bedding of both beds. Priced too high for all the negatives, especially the stink.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Earl
It was okay, could have been nicer! For the money I thought it would have been nicer.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
Lori
It was clean, quiet , nice pool area, whirlpool jets didn't have much power, convenient to lots of restaurants and not too far from Antelope Island which is why we stopped in the area.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Rhonda
"Decent hotel!"
WONDERFUL STAFF! Very much enjoyed our stay. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Woul stay there again.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Staff was great"
Rooms were great, but very disappointed in hotel gym. Most of the lights were burned out, equipment was in very bad condition. I was in town to compete in a pro bodybuilding show and needed a wet sauna and a decent gym. So that is why we chose this hotel. It advertised having these amenities. The sauna was broke and I could not use it the night before my show. Very disappointed. Other than that everything else was fine.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"Comfortable & quiet"
This hotel was Comfortable and quiet. It has a Good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"great place for family or business travelers"
Close to many restaurants and shopping. A little tricky to get there, but overall an exellent stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
jess
"Friendly place."
The front desk personel are great. The lady that helps with the breakfast area is top rate. She keeps everything filled and visits with the guests. She is very helpful to those who are in need. The room had only a couple of cleaning issues. The handle on the bathroom door was dirty and we stayed for 3 days and the bathroom floor was never mopped. Over all though we like this motel and will return again next year. This is our 3rd year here.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"OK fine"
4 stars on neighborhood due to proximity of freeway. I might have given it less if I had been on that side of the Hotel. My room was quiet. 4 stars on maintenence due to carpet in common area. The room itself was really nice and fresh with recent upgrade. Good workmanship and recent flat screen TV. 6 stars if I could, for friendliness and breakfast selection, and high rating for indoor heated pool. My only complaint is that the pool was busy on Saturday nite, go figure, who would of thought?
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Pat
"DISAPPOINTED"
This was the nastiest hotel i have ever been to, the smell was so bad we had to buy lysol to spray the room.We even went out and bought blankets because we couldn't sleep on thier linen.Don't be fooled by the pictures on the website.Just walking thru the hall ways the smell was to much.And there is hardly any space in the rooms. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
2 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"Good hotel, great price"
nice hotel, great location for what we needed. we stayed for 1 night before going to eden and skiing for a couple days.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Comfortable beds. Great breakfast."
Enjoyed the stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice hot breakfast. Rooms were very nice.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2013
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Great place close to the mall and just slightly off the beaten path. Breakfast was good (normal hotel style) and rooms were clean. Staff was very helpful and accommodated my request for a room on the bottom floor. Overall, this is our second stay at this hotel and I will stay there again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
"Great inexpensive hotel"
Great place for the money, very clean, cheerful helping staff. Adequate breakfast.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"Average"
The room smelled like cigarette smoke. The window wouldn't close because the screen was jammed in wrong. beds were a bit too firm.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Christian
"Great hotel for the price"
Hotel was nice and spacious. The room was clean and comfortable. Having a LG flat screen in the room to watch the big game was great as well. Came with Micro & Refrigerator as well. Morning breakfast was typical waffles, danish, cereal, yogurt and they had eggs and sausage. Would stay there again. Very close to daughter's home where we were visiting
2 night family trip Jan 12, 2013
"Decent Hotel at Decent Price"
Stayed at this hotel while visiting daughter, grandaughter & son-in law. Close to restaurants and shopping and really close to shopping. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Carpet a little dated and could stand to be replaced but for a clean place to sleep and relax, it fit the bill. Would definately stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2013
it was close to wal mart and other areas of my interest like cracker barrell. I was able to drop my husband off at his truck and get back to the motel very quickly. it is very nice and in a pretty quiet neighborhood.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2012
"Wondrful all around hotel"
We were first greeted by an extremely nice and friendly clerk who offered to help us in any way. We had requested a bottom floor near a handicap parking spot as we had a mobility scooter. She confirmed that they had filled our request. We were on the first floor right inside the door from a handicap parking spot. The pool and spa was directly across from our room and the breakfast was just about 3 doors down...couldn't have been more perfect. The mattress and pillows were heavenly and the room clean, neat and up to date. Everything worked well. The breakfast has a very generous variety of options which included: eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, pastries and bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, hot and cold cereals, juices, milk and coffee/tea, etc. The attendant was really friendly and helpful. When we checked out the clerk asked us how the wedding was on Friday and the reception on Sat. and did we enjoy church the day before our check-out. I was amazed that she could remember all of that. Attention to detail. We will be back often as we visit with family. Huge bang for our buck:))
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
Betty
"Pleasantly Suprised..."
I was impressed with the inside of the room(modernness)I had been given........I am a "Hilton Hotel" person 99.5% of the time and stay in the Layton, Utah area 3-6 days a month. On this specific weekend I was just going to try and save a few $$$ so I decided to give the Comfort Inn in Layton, Utah a try. I was able to save around $65 for a two day stay here. The staff was really friendly, the locacation is close to about any shopping or restraunts you may want to explore, wireless Internet in the room was great, nice gym, hotel vending machines and ATMs close to rooms, and Booking Online @ HOTELS.COM was very fast and easy!!! My room was a bit smaller than what I am used to.... At a first glance of the older hall area carpets, I was hoping I had not made a mistake. But once I arrived to my room I was pleasantly surprised/happy with how clean and modern the room was. "Well worth the money saved. I will be returning."
2 night trip Nov 24, 2012
D. Moore
"Excellent Value"
This hotel not only offered the best price in the area, but was clean, comfortable, had a delicious hot breakfast, and extremely friendly and helpful staff. They even had a microwave and refrigerator in the room! Other hotels with these amenities cost twice as much. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and would most definitely stay there again!
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
We have stayed here before. It is in a convenient location for us as we have family nearby. We chose to stay here again because of pricing and because there are exercise facilities available.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Ed
"You get what you pay for."
I have never had a problem when checking into a motel/hotel requesting a room above and on the end for a grater chance of a quiet room and have been granted the request when such was available and if not they try to accommodate. When checking in at the desk at Comfort Inn I requested the same and was told basically the policy to take what I was given. Sure enough, about the time my wife and I were trying retire for the night the patrons in the room above arrived and the floor squeaked and squeaked for the next hour and half. The motel is old and understandably is showing its age. When entering the room there was an empty 6 pack that was overlooked by the cleaning crew and when pulling the corner of the bed sheet back there was a string of long black hair. The motel is located off the lighted area, difficult to find at night and not in an area with a good feeling of security for your vehicle. I was able to park under a lighted pole lamp and in front of a sign indicated they were not responsible for any thief or damage to your vehicle. I don’t blame them. One good point, the breakfast buffet was excellent with a variety and the best link sausages I have eaten. Overall, it was a low price for a motel and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"Great service, needs better cleaning"
The service staff was always very friendly and helpful, but I have stayed in rooms that were cleaner. For instance the top if the shower needed a good wipe down. Someone before had left their shampoo up on the ledge and you could tell it hasn't been noticed. Also the floor in the bathroom was not swept when they cleaned.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Great place to stay for anyone"
This is definitely one of the best places I have ever stayed at. Has everything for a family to enjoy.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Rooms were quite dirty. Urine stains on comforter. Wi Fi didn't work In room #150.
3 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2012
Mr.B
"okay"
The hotel was nice, but not like the pictures that we looked at when we booked it. Disappointed with what we got.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
"Needs a little care"
I stayed on the third floor in, supposedly, a non-smoking room, however the entire third floor smelled like stale cigarette smoke. It wasn't overwhelming, just a bit annoying. Otherwise, it was OK.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2012
"Very pleased with the service and hotel!"
Stopped in Layton on the way home from Las Vegas and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very nice and the guest service was exceptional. The front desk employees were kind, caring and thoughtful. They were extremely personable. Even one of the maintenance members wished me a good morning as I passed him outside on the way to my vehicle. The room was updated nicely; a few minor cosmetic issues on the wallpaper in the bathroom but other than that it was great. The TV service was also nice with every channel you can think of, plus On Demand features that out-beat any hotel I've ever stayed in. I would highly recommend this hotel and will certainly be staying here again on my way through SLC.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2012