All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
8200 N Church Road, Kansas City, MO, 64158, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Uncomfortable
"best hotel in Kansas City area."
best hotel stay I have ever had.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Khris, We do appreciate your 5 star review of our hotel and your comments! We try our best to give our guests the best stay possible. We are happy you enjoyed your time here and hope to see you again! Sincerely, Brian M. General Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Khris
Nicest stay of my trip.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time for a review of our hotel and to let others know you enjoyed you stay here at the Comfort Suites! We hope to welcome you through our doors again in the future. Sincerely, Brian Meader General Manager
1 night trip Jan 17, 2016
"Good choice"
Very comfortable!
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, We do appreciate your comment and 5 star rating you gave our Comfort Suites. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and please come back and see us again! Sincerely, Brian Meader General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"Great stay, small price."
This hotel stay was quite welcoming for the price. Individuals were friendly. We found the room spacious and clean. The entire hotel was quiet.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Brian, Thank you for your nice comments about our Comfort Suites. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do always hope our guests have a pleasant and relaxing time. Please come back and see us again. Sincerely, Brian Meader General manager
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Last minute booking"
My son and daughter-in-law had our first grandson and this hotel was close to the hospital and we got a good rate. The room was nice and the amenities are good. The night manager was not very friendly but he got us checked in quickly. We are staying again Christmas Eve.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Christie, Thank you for your review of our hotel, we appreciate it when guests let us know how we are doing, I do apologize that the night employee was not very friendly but I will pass on your comment as we want guests check in to be a very positive experience. Congratulations on your new grandson and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Brian Meader General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Christie
The room was older and pretty outdated. The carpet did not look clean, although I think it was just because it was old. The receptionist that checked us in was not friendly at all. When I received my bill at check out it was for a little more than I was told to by Hotels.com it would be, so I inquired about that, and was told that the quote did not include the safe fee (this was a 1-night stay and I did not need a safe, nor was I aware that because the room had one there would be an additional fee), and also that Hotels.com did not figure the taxes correctly in their quote and I had to pay the additional taxes. Even though these amounts were not much, it was the principle of agreeing to a rate and then having to pay more at check out. They refused to give me the AARP discount because I had booked through Hotels.com at a guaranteed rate, yet they were quick to charge me extra even under those circumstances.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear VaIued Guest, I do apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We did just renovate our guest rooms with new carpet and draperies. We will have our maintenance engineer check all carpet in our rooms. I do apologize that you were charged the $1.50 for a safe fee. I will be talking with our management company regarding this issue. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. Guest feedback is our best resource to improve our hotel. Sincerely, Brian General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Kansas City"
We chose this hotel because it was half way on our two day drive. It was very easy to get on and off the highway and there were lots of gas and restaurant choices in the area.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Trudy, Thank you for taking time to review our property. Guest feedback is a very important resource for us. We are glad that our hotel and the area was convenient for you during your trip. Please stop by and stay with us again when you are in the area. Sincerely, Brian General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Trudy
"Ok"
Last minute stay over holidays. Would stay here again if it's cheap. Breakfast was as you'd expect for free. Nothing was wrong with my stay which means I was pretty happy overall. Some slight disrepair in the bathroom and bedroom but it all balances with price. Did feel it was very clean which means a lot to us.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Guest feedback is our best resource for improving on our guest's stays. I have noted your concerns about our rooms and will be addressing those issues. We do hope to see you again. Sincerely, Brian General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Thanksgiving getaway"
Great hotel really enjoyed the pool kids enjoyed it very friendly atmosphere awesome staff
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Juanita, Thank you for your great comments about our hotel and staff. We do appreciate the 5 star rating you passed on for us. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay. We do hope to see you again. Sincerely, Brian General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Juanita
The stay was nice,however there were some of the front desk attendants that weren't very friendly . . I was never greeted when leaving or returning to hotel. I'm from the south,where I can tell you that never happens!
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Ina, We always appreciate guest feedback as it helps us improve on guest's stays. I will be meeting with the front desk staff to pass your concerns to them. We do appreciate you staying with us and hope that you will visit again. Sincerely, Brian General Manager
2 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Ina
"clean"
Very clean, enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
patti
"Review"
Great people! Needs new workout equipment. Same equipment that did not work as last year. Treadmill and precor rusted and has a short in it.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Derek, Thank you for your review of our hotel and staff. I do apologize for our workout equipment. We will be getting different equipment soon per our management company. We do appreciate that you are a returning guest! Sincerely, Brian Meader General Manager
3 night trip Nov 11, 2015
Derek
"A smile and clean bathroom can make a difference"
Night clerk didn't seem very interested in dealing with us. The Room was ok but the bath didn't have a spare roll of toilet paper and we had to clean the soap scum out of the bath and shower. Next morning the staff was friendly and breakfast was fine. Problems reported to the front desk before we left.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Workout equipment rusty an did not work just like last year. Needs new equipment
1 night trip Nov 10, 2015
Derek
This a top notch hotel! What a delightful place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Rebecca
"Basic and Nice"
We got in late, needed to eat - there was much around very close. Breakfast at the hotel was fine.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Suzanne
"Long weekend"
This was just a stopping place on our way too the destination.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
"First time"
The hotel was convenient to get to and the rooms and staff were nice. Breakfast was good. Some of the common areas look like they could use to be updated, at least some fresh paint. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Visiting family on a quick vacation. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Had no complaints what so ever and would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Rebecca
"Never Leave An Item Behind"
We stayed two nights while in town for my grandmother's funeral. When we checked out, we got an hour or two down the road and realized we had left a shirt hanging in the closet. Since my husband was going to be back in town the following week, we called immediately to have the shirt located and held so he could pick it up. Of course they couldn't leave the desk to look (or call housekeeping at that time?), so we were told to call the next day when "they bring down lost and found from the 3rd floor). We called the next day and were supposed to receive a call back... to no avail. I called later and found that the item had not been located (not surprised at this point). We were told that they would talk to the housekeeping manager the next day (today). Of course the front desk manager was not there today when we called. At this point I'm certain that we'll never see the shirt - and it's truly the principal at this point. Had they reacted when we first called, I'm sure the item would've been located. You should be able to retrieve an item that you accidentally leave behind, especially if you JUST left, and trust that the housekeeping staff will be honest.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Vicki
"Would stay again"
Good stuff-clean,nice neighborhood,great breakfast, reasonable price, bad stuff-gang of smoking guests outside entry doors, room was very damp. Hot tub in pool area would be nice.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Hotel was very clean and staff was great. The only issue was the advertised hot tub was permanently covered. We were looking forward to a nice warm soak.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
All was good except the refrigerator would not cool the pop we had for the morning.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Andy
I found the staff helpful and very attentive... I arrived late 1am and they let me into the breakfast room for some refreshments. The room was clean and quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"Great Hotel, but Bad Breakfast"
We stayed three nights. The room was cleaned everyday, the staff were very nice, the rooms were quiet and we had no problems. There are however; many places to eat in this town which you will need because the complimentary breakfast is terrible. It's cold, not cooked all the way and tastes terrible, but there are many places close by to eat when needed.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"nice hotel"
It was great
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
Alfredo
I stayed here for just over a week while doing research at the Truman Library in Independence. The hotel was in a great location with plenty of stores and restaurants within a few block radius. Just off the major highways so a fairly quick commute, but no traffic noise. The room was clean and plenty of towels. There was always someone at the front desk, all friendly and service was quick. Didn't use the free breakfast, but from a quick look in the dinning room it looked good and there were a few employees waiting to help anyone. Never parked more than 3 spots from the front door. Would definitely stay there again.
9 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
It was great!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Kendra
"College parent"
The hotel was really nice. The staff was nice also. The rooms were clean, I just saw a couple of things that could have been better, but it wouldn't change me from staying again. Very nice overall!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Tracey
"Liberty"
Nice location. Very quiet. Excellent staff. Great breakfast. Perfect for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Comfortable roomy place to stay!"
This was a very nice place to stay with our family of 5. Great breakfast and inexpensive drinks/snacks you can buy at the front desk...we were so appreciative of not being gouged on the prices like some places do. Only negative was food had been left in the room fridge and not cleaned out by maid. Fortunately it wasn't too gross. We'd stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Molly
"Family Trip"
Had a great time - convenient to Royals and Worlds of Fun.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Christine
"I will be back!!!"
I enjoyed my stay and I will come back!! The Staff was very nice, breakfast was awesome!This was really home away from with benefits :-) Thank you Comfort Suites Kansas City!!!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Darlene
"Don't waste your money"
Hotel smelled. Called the front desk for extra bedding for the pull out couch, he said to come to the desk and get it myself. Definitely over priced! !
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great bargain and clean rooms"
Loved it, great bargain.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Horrible"
Used bandaid in the "heated" pool which was cold. The walls and ceiling are extremely thin. It sounded like whoever was in the room above us was having a river dance competition ALL night, told the front desk, and nothing changed.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Bryan
Good weekend trip to KC. The hotel staff was very good and attentive...the manager was always around at breakfast and making sure that everyone was being taken care of. The workout room left a little to be desired, but worked for what we needed. Enjoyed the stay and would certainly consider staying here again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Overall good."
Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Craig
"close to worlds of fun"
Room was spacious and had very comfortable beds.Decor had been updated recently. Bathrooms were overall OK but floors needed more work. Sink and shower were clean.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Room smelt like cat urine Indoor pool was too small Blow dryer didn't work
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Close to Worlds of fun"
We would definitely stay here again! The whole place was clean and the staff were very friendly. And the breakfast was really good.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Monica
Overnight stay after a concert, rooms were nice and the towels were huge!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Had no issues with my stay, all staff was nice and friendly, breakfast was pretty good also, would stay again if I was back in area.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Patrick
Nice room. No frills. Very clean. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Excellent stay. The hotel met all expectations. Close to everything we wanted to go to.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Christine
"Nice stay in Kansas Coty"
Great location within walking distance of several restaurants and shopping. Staff was very friendly and accommodations were clean and comfortable,
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
david e
"Great Stay!"
I had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk clerk was friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was pleasingly spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel is across the street from Wal-Mart and close to many restaurants and other shopping establishments. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
T
Very nice, clean & fresh.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
deanna
Awesome! Very friendly staff. We got to the hotel late into the evening and they had turned a lamp on in the room for us!
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Very friendly staff, nice hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015