All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
8200 N Church Road, Kansas City, MO, 64158, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Convenient location, close to family."
Front desk staff acted preoccupied when checking in. Ice machine was right outside room, so was not happy having to listen to people using machine throughout our stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Stacy
"Our Stay was OK"
Our stay was ok. There were two things I did not like. The first one is I did not like the fact that I had to go to the front desk and request additional towels for a family of five and linen for the sofa bed. Especially after we had gone to our room and were ready for showers and bed. The last thing is there was a spider web on the sprinkler. Please have your staff dust.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you taking the time to give us your feedback. I have noted your comments and will take appropriate action to correct these issues. We do appreciate your business. Sincerley, Renee H. General Manager Comfort Suites Kansas City-Liberty
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Traveling through"
Pros: Convenient and clean. Close to many restaurants and the freeway access is good. Staff seemed competent and friendly. Cons: Serious security flaw in our room. The swing across lock bolt was incorrectly sized and wouldn't close. The door had a primary deadbolt but no secondary lock. When we brought this to management's attention they simply said, "we'll have maintenance look into it." We booked this room
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear David, Thank you taking the time to give us your feedback. I will look into the lock situation and check all rooms to make sure they are working properly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Sincerely, Renee H. General Manager Comfort Suites Kansas City-Liberty
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
david
"Nice hotel."
It was a pleasant stay. There are many food and shopping choices close by the hotel.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"A good half way stay"
This is our mid-point stop between Minnesota and Branson. It has been a marvelous annual stop for us.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and thank you for being a repeat guest! Hope to see you soon! Renee H. General Manager Comfort Suites Kansas City-Liberty
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"nice weekend"
pleasant experience, comfy beds. good location
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued guest, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your nice feedback. Hope to see you again, Kind Regards, Renee H. Manager
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
I stayed at four different Comfort Inn hotels last week and this was by far the nicest of all. Seamless internet connection, beautiful clean accommodations.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Convenient location in Liberty."
Great hotel with a good breakfast. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were nice.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Not bad, staff was friendly. Jacuzzi tub was fun!!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Comfort Suites KC Review"
Great Place clean and comfortable breakfast was well stocked area was clean will stay again
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Dale
"The hotel is in a good shopping area."
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating to our needs!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Jerry
"Good clean service"
It w as just as good as any embassy suite but less money. Breakfast was good and variety,easy acess. Friendly front desk clerk, free WI FI. Indoor swimming pool clean just like the pic on internet.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
alicia
"Great hotel for money"
Staff very nice and hotel clean and good breakfast
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Every time we stay at the Liberty Mo Comfort Suites we enjoy it! Thank you for a good nights sleep!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
C
"I know where we will stay!"
I honestly had the best experience at this hotel. They have the most friendly staff and the rooms are wonderful! We stayed in a standard room one night and it was beautiful. The next night we moved to a suite that was outstanding! I could not have asked for a better place to stay while we went to the Chiefs game! We will definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Cori
Rooms are nice and clean, staff is helpful. Good value for the room price. Great location for our needs. Will stay here again when in K.C
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Mark, Thank you for staying with us and your nice feedback! We hope to see you again soon. Renee H. Comfort Suites Kansas City Liberty
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Really nice motel especially for the money"
Not real fancy but clean, convenient, friendly and comfortable. Large room. A great value for the money or even twice the money. Nice pool, fine breakfast. Met my every need. Chuck F.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Charles, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and the nice comments. We hope to see you again! Renee H. General Manager
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"short stay"
staff was friendly, room was nice and clean. convenient location.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for being our guest. I am pleased to hear you had a good stay. Hope to see you soon! Renee H. General Manager
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
hawkihoops
"Very comfortable and quiet!"
Went there for New Year's eve , walking distance to the place we went. Beds were very comfortable!
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Brian Thank you for being our guest. I am pleased to hear you had a good stay on New Years! Renee H. General Manager
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Location is great. Close to shopping and also the interstate.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your business and I am happy to hear you had a good stay. Hope to see you again! Renee H. Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Cleaning staff falls short."
Credit card provided by Hotels.com was declined so I had to wait 20 minutes in the lobby with my wife and 3 tired kids while they figured it all out on my cell phone. Room had ketchup on the walls , 6 empty liquor bottles stuffed under the hide away bed , no comforter on one of the queen beds and no sheets or blankets for the hide away bed, plus mayonnaise on the bathroom walls. If it hadn't of been 10pm I would of asked for a new room or refund.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Doug, I apologize for your inconvenience regarding Hotels.com. I have noted your comments on the room and will look into this and make sure our housekeeping corrects these issues. Sincerely, Renee H. Manager
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Doug
"Nice hotel...close to shopping & restaurants."
Our room was quiet and bed was comfy. The only problem we had was getting it to cool down. Even though it was December, we turned the air on low fan. They could serve a little better breakfast.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Cheri, Thank you for your business and have noted your breakfast suggestion. Thank you for your feedback! Renee H. Manager
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Cheri
"Overall good. Clean. Convenient."
Pool was not warm. Breakfast very good. Also plenty of seating room. Parking tight for large vehicles.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us and your nice review. I will look into the pool temperature and see if we can warm it up more. Thank you again, Renee H. Manager
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Construction Projects"
It was ok, if you are looking for a quick stay.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Leland
"Not many hotel choices in Liberty..."
This is a good choice. Absolutely the fastest check-in I've ever experienced. Staff was friendly. Room layout was somewhat like Hyatt Place with a seating area, just not as classy...but comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Craig, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear the check in was fast!! Thank you again, Renee H. Manager
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Craig
"Convenience and comfort"
Bed and room were very comfortable. Newly renovated. Had our two dogs, but were told that they were no longer accepting any pets. Horrible breakfast. Don't bother!
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate the nice comments and will take a closer look at our breakfast menu. Thank you again, Renee H. Manager
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
We stayed overnight for a Christmas party and our daughter stayed at the hotel with her babysitter and had a great time in the pool and it kept us close by.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL!!! A+!!!!"
Very nice hotel and staff. Great rooms with comfortable beds and plenty of room to relax. The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay a great stay. Great location and very clean. Highly recommended especially for the value. I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Personal"
Very comfortable, easy to everyone we needed to see, lots of close restaurants. Will definitely stay again.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Jackie, Thank you for you positive review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon. Renee H. General Manager
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Jackie
"Business"
Good hotel to stay at. Easy to find. Next to interstate.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your nice comments. We appreciate your business! Renee H. General Manager
Great hotel for the price! Wonderful fully stocked breakfast!
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us and I am happy to hear your liked our breakfast. Hope to see you soon! Renee H. Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great place!"
Breakfast was a bit different but workers were extremely friendly to any situation, very helpful. Clean environment and close to necessary stores and places od interest.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us! I am happy to hear you had good things to say about the hotel. My staff and I work very hard to make all stays enjoyable. Thank you again. Renee H. Manager
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Anastasiya
We were very pleasantly surprised at the size of the room for the price. The free breakfast was very adequate.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your nice comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon! Sincerely, Renee H. Manager
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"KC Stay"
Great for a night
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Gregg
"Great renovations."
We stayed for four days in the newly renovated rooms. Everything was clean and well updated. The jacuzzi tub had great water pressure and also drained quickly. We were near the laundry room, and didn't hear or smell a thing. (Always a challenge with industrial laundry.) The pool is small, was well maintained, fine for a short paddle around to relax. The staff was great. Another member of our party needed their sink fixed, and the young maintenance guy tried his hardest to help, even though he had no access to the hotel tool room! We will stay again when we are back in the area.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you had a good stay. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, Renee H. Manager
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good stay"
Stay was good, hot breakfast was nice cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, sausages, etc. was great. We were unfortunately there during remodeling and they were working on the room next to ours and the one accross the hall. But our room was nice and quite in the evening and at night. This was a block from Walmart which was handy for us.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry about the construction. We are done now with the remodel and I think you like the new look. Thank you for your business! Renee H. Manager
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Our thoughts"
Accommodations exceeded our expectations. We were welcomed by man at the door. He was helpful and very pleasant (lost his name. On duty Tuesday afternoon 10/14/14. Tall nice looking) All the other people we met were great too. Hats off to your manager. She runs a very nice hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
John and Bea
Very Good Thanks!!!!
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again Renee H. Manager
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Spencer Barron
The hotel is located convenient to restaurants, the interstate, shopping and the airport. Although undergoing renovations, they did not interfere with our stay. The staff was pleasant and very helpful.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jan
"Attending a conference at Mosaic"
Good overall. Hotel is close to lots of good restaurants.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
diana
"Clean hotel, good stay"
The room was clean and had plenty of room. The hotel staff was friendly and nice. Lots of places close by to eat as well as a Wal-Mart,Sam's, and Target. The pool is small and is only about 4 ft deep, good for kids but that's about it. The hotel is still undergoing renovations and we were expecting this. Unfortunately, we were not expecting them to redo the asphalt in the parking lot as well. Came back one evening after dinner to no parking! The hotel clerk then told us to either park next door at automotive repair shop or across the street at Fairfield. We choose the repair place due to the fact we didn't want to cross 4 lanes of a busy street with our baby. Good stay and will go back after the renovations are done.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Justin
"OK stay"
Hotel is having some construction done, however it did not interfere with stay. Rooms were OK, could have been a bit cleaner (greasy hand print on bathroom door). Beds in my room were in dire need of replacement, very weak and squeaky.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Close to town, but not very clean"
The staff was very welcoming and friendly, but the hotel was grimy and dirty. We had ants in our room by lunch after leaving apple juice on the table from breakfast. There were stains all over the carpets, the fridge was filthy inside and out, and I didn't shower because the bathroom just felt gross. I did speak with the Manager after our stay, and she was very apologetic, explaining they were under construction. I do understand some of the grime was from construction, but some of it was also due to lack of cleanliness.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
RBoe
Clean, decent breakfast, close to many shops and resturants
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
weekend trip
"stay on the 23rd"
No one said the pool was being drained. The light switch in the bathroom shorted out and lost power in my room while I was getting ready in the am. Wasn't happy
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
matt
Stay was ok, Hotel going through a renovation so it will be very nice once they are complete.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Cole
I was pleasantly surprised. The room was better than many multiple star hotels I've stayed in. The bed was very comfortable and the room had more to it with the sofa/living space. The room felt clean and fresh.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
out of towner
"The Hotel that does not know how to clean"
I checked out after the first day because it smelled so bad in our room. It was dirty. The bathroom was soiled. The walls were dirty and the floor needed to be vacuumed. When I complained about the smell I never heard an apology. It was very disappointing. They did offer to move us to a new room after others had checked out, but this was after pressure and they did not seem to care...that is what bothered me almost as much as the horrid smell. Thank fully, hotels.com made it right and helped us get out of the hotel and we received a refund for the night we had to stay at that hotel. I was impressed with hotels.coms ability to verify my concerns with the hotel and make things right.
4 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
MIndy
"Comfortable Home Away room"
Clean and comfortable room. Hotel is undergoing construction but it did not cause any disruption to our stay. Very close to airport via 435.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your review! Yes, we are doing upgrades on our hotel to make your stay even better! Thank you for your positive responses! Renee H. Manager
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Trip to see Daughter"
Hotel was in great location, room was very clean and was not cramped. Would stay here again
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. I hope you come see us soon. Renee H. Manager
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014