All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8200 N Church Road, Kansas City, MO, 64158, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Clean hotel, good stay"
The room was clean and had plenty of room. The hotel staff was friendly and nice. Lots of places close by to eat as well as a Wal-Mart,Sam's, and Target. The pool is small and is only about 4 ft deep, good for kids but that's about it. The hotel is still undergoing renovations and we were expecting this. Unfortunately, we were not expecting them to redo the asphalt in the parking lot as well. Came back one evening after dinner to no parking! The hotel clerk then told us to either park next door at automotive repair shop or across the street at Fairfield. We choose the repair place due to the fact we didn't want to cross 4 lanes of a busy street with our baby. Good stay and will go back after the renovations are done.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Justin
"OK stay"
Hotel is having some construction done, however it did not interfere with stay. Rooms were OK, could have been a bit cleaner (greasy hand print on bathroom door). Beds in my room were in dire need of replacement, very weak and squeaky.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Close to town, but not very clean"
The staff was very welcoming and friendly, but the hotel was grimy and dirty. We had ants in our room by lunch after leaving apple juice on the table from breakfast. There were stains all over the carpets, the fridge was filthy inside and out, and I didn't shower because the bathroom just felt gross. I did speak with the Manager after our stay, and she was very apologetic, explaining they were under construction. I do understand some of the grime was from construction, but some of it was also due to lack of cleanliness.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
RBoe
Clean, decent breakfast, close to many shops and resturants
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
weekend trip
"stay on the 23rd"
No one said the pool was being drained. The light switch in the bathroom shorted out and lost power in my room while I was getting ready in the am. Wasn't happy
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
matt
Stay was ok, Hotel going through a renovation so it will be very nice once they are complete.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Cole
I was pleasantly surprised. The room was better than many multiple star hotels I've stayed in. The bed was very comfortable and the room had more to it with the sofa/living space. The room felt clean and fresh.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
out of towner
"The Hotel that does not know how to clean"
I checked out after the first day because it smelled so bad in our room. It was dirty. The bathroom was soiled. The walls were dirty and the floor needed to be vacuumed. When I complained about the smell I never heard an apology. It was very disappointing. They did offer to move us to a new room after others had checked out, but this was after pressure and they did not seem to care...that is what bothered me almost as much as the horrid smell. Thank fully, hotels.com made it right and helped us get out of the hotel and we received a refund for the night we had to stay at that hotel. I was impressed with hotels.coms ability to verify my concerns with the hotel and make things right.
4 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
MIndy
"Comfortable Home Away room"
Clean and comfortable room. Hotel is undergoing construction but it did not cause any disruption to our stay. Very close to airport via 435.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your review! Yes, we are doing upgrades on our hotel to make your stay even better! Thank you for your positive responses! Renee H. Manager
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Trip to see Daughter"
Hotel was in great location, room was very clean and was not cramped. Would stay here again
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. I hope you come see us soon. Renee H. Manager
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
In the middle of renovation so it was somewhat noisy and the "white" socks we wore in our room were black at the end of each day. Hopefully that will improve when the renovation is done. The lady next door said our TV woke her up even though we had it on a soft volume. Close to great shopping and restaurants--and Liberty Jail and the LDS Temple--which we enjoyed! The rate was among the lowest in the area.
Response by Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Dear Valued Guests, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear your positive comments and have taken note of where we need to improve. We hope to see you again! Renee H. Manager
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Good location."
The hotel was close to many shops and places to eat, it was also very close to Worlds of Fun. The room was very clean and the staff was helpful if we needed something. The breakfast was very good and there was a pretty big selection. Another bonus was 24 hour coffee. This hotel was great I will defiantly be back.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Kate
It is a great location with lots of restaurants nearby. Breakfast was free and the kids loved that, we had good hot food each morning. The hotel is under renovation and was somewhat dirty, but our room was clean other than some dirt in the bathroom on the floor. The location is what makes this a great place to stay for Worlds of Fun outings - literally 10 minutes from WOF
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Jules
"Renovation"
We did not know that the hotel was being renovated until we checked in. The manager and desk staff were greAt. When the reno is done, the hotel will be nice. Breakfast was decent.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
weekend trip
"Very good place to stay"
For our family of 5, it is perfect. Great selection of restraints nearby, there is a target also. The room was clean, and though they are in the middle of some renovations, we were very happy with our stay.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Happy
The hotel was being remodeled. . during the day there were workmen all over the place hallways dusty and grimy. Hotel personnel were very helpful and courteous. Room was good.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Comparable to a truck stop hotel. Not recommended."
Let me first say the breakfast was good and so was the location. That is about the only good thing I can say about our stay. We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Worlds and Oceans of fun. The hotel itself is very old and not well maintained. The room smelled musty and old. We loaded up our refrigerator with water and pop the first night only to find out that it did not work. The man at the front desk told us they would have it fixed the next day while we were out only to be told the next day, which was a Sunday, that they do not have any maintenance on the weekends. So no fridge and no attempt to make it right. Half of the electric outlets in the room did not work and although it was nice to be supplied a coffee maker, it would have been nice to have been given some coffee. We went through all of the packets next to the coffee maker but no coffee was there and even the next morning after housekeeping went through the room there was still no coffee left and the open packets that were spread all over the desk were untouched. After housekeeping left we found our sheets were not tucked in and decorative bedding was left on the floor. Seems to me that management here has very low standards. The cleanliness of the room was also very unacceptable. I dont think the faucet has ever been scrubbed. We will not be recommending this hotel chain to anyone. I was really wishing that I would have paid the extra money and stayed at the Holiday Inn next door.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Tricia McKnight
Nice staff. Excellent if all you want is a bed and shower.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"New Furnishings aren't enough. NO BUGS."
The staff when we checked in at about two was in the process of berating another guest in front of us for something he had done. When we checked in, both ladies at the desk were rude. The pool was DISGUSTING. You couldn't see the bottom of it and there was a "skin" on the top. The hot tub has not worked in so long that they built a special wooden cover for it. Sadly, the wood they used was not treated so it is molded and nasty. The elevator was filthy and old. We were placed on the second floor. When the elevator opened, there were so many boxes through the hall we couldn't get our suitcases through. We later found out they were in the process of replacing all the furnishing in the rooms. The rooms furnishings were newer, and they were fine. No bugs (I looked carefully). However, the dirty towels from the previous guest were still hanging on the shower curtain. The corners were not cleaned at all (thick with dirt and grime). The shower curtain had tons of dark moldy spots and the sink was old and disgusting. Overall, I wasn't afraid to put my head on the pillow, and I was ok with my daughter sitting on the furnishings, but I would not let her sit on the floor or be barefoot. The carpet was gross, the tile was cracked and the windows were filthy. I would pay more and stay somewhere else. It is just not a nice hotel. The one very bright spot was the man who worked the desk in the evenings. He was so very kind and friendly and made us feel welcome.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Brenda
The service was good, the staff was nice at the front desk. They were remodeling so durring the day you would hear banging on the walls next door. There was mold above the shower, the business center wasn't working. The housekeeping would just walk in without even knocking on the door and they done this several times.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Good experience despite renovations"
This hotel is in a great location, had a wonderful continental breakfast (including scrambled eggs and biscuits & gravy), and the bed was clean and comfortable. There were areas in the room that had not been cleaned--debris on carpet between couch and wall, dust bunnies in bathroom corners, cobwebs near ceiling, etc. The hotel was doing some renovating and replacing old furniture, so there were a lot of packaged items in the hallways and my room was missing the mini fridge and microwave (which I only noticed because my friends' room had those). We really didn't mind the mess, as we didn't spend much time at the hotel. Just slept and ate breakfast. The service at the front desk was very good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2014
Kelsey
"Hotel renovation - no warning"
The hotel was under extensive renovations. The price of the hotel wasn't low and the conditions when we got there were poor. I could barely get the luggage cart to and from our room. The carpets in the hallway were dirty, the smell of the pool was strong when we entered the lobby, the luggage cart was old and hard to steer. Not all the light bulbs worked in the lamps and one lamp was missing a bulb. I had to get a plunger for the toilet on the first night. A lot of the furniture was new but other than that I was very disappointed in the hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Margo
"Animal Friendly"
The hotel was animal friendly, which was great since I was moving from Texas to Minnesota AND moving my pets north. Staff was friendly and helpful. Perfect spot for us during our travels. The hotel was being updated, so when you stay there next...it should be fresher!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
The desk staff was not friendly, the rooms were not clean and smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. The tv and air conditioner didn't work. There were renovations going on as well. Overall it was not someplace I would ever return.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Sofa bed was uncomfortable"
1. The sofa bed was the most uncomfortable. Like ever. 2. Sofa bed linens and towels were not already in the room. 3. The room was very small. Not really a suite. 4. The breakfast food was terrible! 5. The staff was very nice!!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Deborah
Close to dining/shopping/Worlds of Fun. Free Breakfast. Swimming Pool.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
CathrynB
We are on a family vacation and need accommodations for 5. Comfort Suites had the accommodations but the pull out sofa bed was ridiculous! You couldn't pull it out all the way so my daughter had to sleep on an incline. I called the front desk to ask for help and all she said is that she's never had a problem with the beds. She couldn't send anyone up to help and there were no other rooms available. Not even an I'm sorry and she didn't offer any perks. The room wasn't the cleanest but it didn't upset me until we received the poor customer service. All around horrible experience.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
This was a nice hotel. Looked like they were doing some remodeling. There is no longer a hot tub. Breakfast was ok
4 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"It was a room."
The front desk girl was not helpful and knew nothing about the area. Not friendly. The pull out couch was really awful for the kids! The mattress was flat and they were sleeping on springs. Furniture was very cheap. They covered up the hottub which would have been a really nice feature. Pool was small and the pool area is very sterile looking. Breakfast was ok.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Yvonne
Older hotel, but great location for food and shopping. Close to Worlds of Fun. Great for families, Free breakfast has many choices.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Loud, noisy construction"
There was loud, messy construction going on it looked like they had not vacuumed the halls in months and the construction started EARLY in the morning. Wish they would have told us before we checked in!
Other trip May 29, 2014
E.
The over all stay was good. The only problem was that, the iron in the room did not work. And the breakfast time was to short.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Average hotel"
My room was not as clean is it should have been. There were lip marks on the window from a previous guest and cob webs on the ceiling.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
Poor breakfast, cold
2 night trip May 11, 2014
I enjoyed my stay here. :)
1 night family trip May 8, 2014
"Nice people, convenient location"
The staff was amazingly helpful, fresh cookies at 8 p.m. The room was super-comfy, clean, updated and modern. The hallway carpet needed stretching and the tiny elevator needs an upgrade. It's too bad that a couple of the first things you see make you think it's not going to be an awesome stay. The breakfast was nothing but carbs -- not even fruit. But that's pretty standard for continental breakfasts. Overall a WONDERFUL stay, especially for the price.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Anne
Visiting son at William Jewell. Brought our Boston Terrier and hotel was very gracious to us and our pet.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Ok hotel"
The hotel itself is a bit worn. The chair in the room was visibly dirty and the tile in the bathroom was cracked. On the upside, the gentleman behind the front counter was great.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
"best place to stay"
Comfort Inn and suites are the only hotels we will stay at.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
"Exercise room"
Everything about the hotel was great except the exercise room. The treadmills were in poor condition. The hot tub was not in working order.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
We have had good luck in the past here, but were a bit unhappy this time. I found dirty wash clothes thrown over the shower curtain and hair behind the bathroom door. I really like a clean bathroom. The room itself was fine.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Annette Donohue
"close to anything you need"
Cleanliness of room/hotel was excellent.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Great stay good cookies close to everything"
very pleased, clean, good breakfast would have liked more parking up front
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"Comfort suites"
Pillow smelled, room was disgusting
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
"Not the best I've ever stayed in"
When we called they were nice on the phone and told us they have a hot tub that was the main reason for choosing them but when we got there they told us that it has been out of service for 2 years ..... they would not give us a refund.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
Jordan
"Friendly staff."
Hotel was clean. I was very impressed with the front desk staff. Hotel is close to several restaurants and a Walmart.
4 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
Only complaint hotel refused to provide receipt because went through hotel.com
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
Alllison
"Worth a stop."
Very impressed with the staff and the over all general property.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Norman Carlock
"Christmas stay"
After a frustrating Christmas Eve, it was great to get to the hotel and have everything ready for us at check in. The staff was wonderful and went well above what was expected to ensure my girls and I had a great experience even though we had a rough beginning to our return home to frozen and busted water pipes. They were very helpful and accommodating as we were traveling with my grandmother who required special accommodations. Overall another great experience from this hotel!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Dawn
"Handy site"
Just off I-35 heading in and out of Iowa and close to Worlds of Fun. Easy access once you find it (sits back aways from main drag, but has stop light road leading to hotel. Many options for moderately priced restaurants in the area. Room was clean and beds comfortable; electronics were relatively new. Enjoyed the stay.
2 night trip Nov 12, 2013