All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Food is not good
"Not the greatest and very overpriced."
it was like a bad truck stop
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"Good place to stay and sleep."
Stayed for almost a week. Overall a good experience. Breakfast could have been a lot better. Often hot food was completely gone by the time I arrived to eat. Selection not so good. Never saw a banana or bagel. But I lived and otherwise had a good experience.
5 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Lawrence
"Not a bad place to stay"
Room had a 'funky' smell, but it was clean and comfortable
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
It was very pleasant
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Hockey Central"
Ideal Location for a quick trip to Ottawa for a Hockey Game. Short Drive if you have parking at Canadian Tire Center or short cab ride. Return Cab ride can be difficult. Recommend pre-purchase of parking pass.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Jean Pierre
"weekend getaway."
hotel was great. price was right . quiet ,clean , updated, very friendly and helpful staff. visiting Arnprior and Ottawa. good halfway location. will stop here again on our next trip.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
anthony
We arrived late in eve to this hotel. People sitting around outside smoking and no one at front desk wehen we got there. When the front desk guy came out he was pleasant. The room smelled discusting and even worse when I turned the air on. The beds were very lumpy looking but was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was comfortable and so were their tiny little pillows. Bathroom has had some updates but the tub faucet looked like it was held on with a pile of putty or something. And there were a number of hairs in the shower and on th curtain. DISCUSTING!!! The area wasn't nice but I've stayed here years ago for a dog show and this hotel is good for that. Would never stay here on a holiday. Really was not impressed.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Lori
"Great for shows at Canadian Tire Center"
This was the perfect place to stay when catching a show at Canadian Tire Center. It was clean, quiet, and within minutes of the center. The neighborhood was a nice suburban environment close to the TransCanadian Highway. The staff was helpful. I would highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Christin
"Clean hotel, easily accessible to park and ride"
There was a mix up with our room and the hotel staff was very professional and took care of the problem quickly.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
CB
"nice hotel and good service"
Nice hotel and good service but internet is so slow
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Service horible"
Service was bad. Internet Sucks.... Sucks..... I think hotel.com need to review internet service for different hotel before mention free high speed internet....
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Comfort Inn Kanata"
Nice place, only problem was the vending machines didn't work
Other trip May 13, 2015
Andy
"OK place to stay for business in Kanata"
Hotel was pretty much your basic deal... the room was ok. Parking in the frozen tundra can get a little dicey. One negative is that there were rough-housing kids making noise after midnight - but on the plus side the office staff quickly and successfully put that to bed.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"nice hotel in a rural setting very peaceful"
stayed at hotel to go to Senators game. I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a very good experience. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good Stay"
Our stay was very comfortable. Staff were very pleasant. Free breakfast an added bonus. Clean and neat. Basic room.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Friendly"
Exceptional service from an average hotel. While Comfort Inns aren't the most glamorous hotels out there, the service at this one was fantastic. Very friendly, helpful, and courteous.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Hockey tournament stay"
Hotel staff was every helpful and pleasent, mattresses were a little to firm for my liking but rooms were otherwise clean and comfortable. They need to get rid of the cards (tickets) required to get a continental breakfast.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Can be consudered as Motel and not hotel"
it was booked based on the pictuers and after checking in room was not enough to accomdiate the family of three adults and one infat as per booking confrimation
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Good place to stay ---
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
simple and convenient
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Pete
"My Kanata HQ"
It was a friendly hotel. Nice rooms.Good breakfast. Great staff .I was in an outside wing which is fine in the summer. Winter could be different, having to go outside to get to lobby. My TomTom GPS put the hotel about 1 km short of its actual location.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Alan Harman
"Good location for Costco and getting downtown"
Room was fine. a bit strange in that the hotel was full so several people from the bus tours tried to get into our room o n the second floor-just knocked on the door as they went by! I have stayed there before on the ground floor. The breakfast has improved with scrambled eggs and sausages as an addition.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Hilda Young
"Very disappointing..."
We have stayed at this hotel before, and had a very different experience. The only positive feature during this stay was that the room was fairly clean. Otherwise... With -12 degrees Fahrenheit outside, the heater was old and impossible to regulate reliably, so we were up most of the night turning it up or down. The toilet would not flush - the water inflow was shut off - easily fixed. The sink wouldn't drain - reason uncertain - had to wash your hands very slowly... The TV and the shower were OK. The main disappointment, however, was the fact that the entire first floor of the hotel was under construction. Not minor updating, but a complete full scale renovation with dust, paint, drywall, plumbing, saw horses, etc. The entire first floor was completely shut down, including the lobby - the clerk was set up in one of the guest rooms, accessable only from the outside through a sliding patio door. To get up to our second floor room we had to walk around the building in sub-zero temperature, since any use of the first floor was prohibited. Our free continental breakfast was provided the night before in a form of a frozen apple, a frozen scone, a frozen blueberry muffin, a yogurt, and a small container of OJ. None of this was disclosed to us in the two months between booking and check-in. Also, no soda machine was available, and we were sternly advised that the bottle of water in the room would cost us extra!
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Hockey fans
"A nice place to stay in the Ottawa area."
My wife and I found the motel to be pleasant and comfortable, with easy access to major highways.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Christopher
"Close to event"
Going to concert at old Scottibank place arena, right the end of street you turn onto to get to hotel so very nice it was about 5 minutes away, have stayed at hotel in past and enjoyed it. Only complaint was this was first summer trip and air conditioner only worked for limited times and would shut itself off which made the room either hot or cold depending on whether air conditioner worked, other than that room was fine, nice bed, clean and just what I was looking for in overnight stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Freddy
"No water dilemma."
Upon arrival we were notified by a sign on the door that the water was off until 6 P.M. We planned on showering when we got to the hotel, as we had worked that day and were attending a hockey game that evening. Unfortunately we were unable to, due to no water. Very disappointing. We thought that maybe there would be a discount on our bill, however that was never offered. The only compensation was they did not charge us for the bottle of warm water that was left in the room.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Terry

"Senators Game Stay"
Visiting Ottawa for Senators game. Front desk staff excellent and others helpful also. Breakfast average. Good value. Close to Tanger Outlets for shopping too.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2016
Glenn N
"bob"
the stay was good for the price I would recommend it
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2016
"Great service, good location."
Our dogs were welcomed as family. Reception service was courteous and professional.
2 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Wendy
Great people
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
It was fine for a quick one night stop
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2016
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, great location for shopping and taking in a Senators game. Only issue was the TV did not work well.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Warren
"Thankyou"
My New Years eve was wonderful there!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"My stay during the holidays."
My stay was great. It was close to where my family lives. There are 2 things that made me wonder if I'd go back, however. I was not able to let natural light into my room as it faced the front of the building where ppl park their car and walk by. Perhaps I should not be on the first floor again. Furrhermore, I had used the additional lock, but had I not whomever tried to get in would have succeeded. It was around 8am. I don't know of it was the cleaning lady, but the person said nothing and I didn't see their face.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Val
"Not staying there ever again"
Absolutely terrible hotel service.. Every single different employee had different info and one guy in particular treated me terribly and Renegged on extended stay that was offered to me by a fellow coworker and tried to charge me almost double..
3 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2015
"No rollaway"
The room was fine, although when I booked I added a rollaway bed and when I arrived they told me they don't do this at the hotel. The guy was rather rude when I asked why was the option in the website . He didn't even as wet me.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Keith
"Not what we expected"
Didn't realize it was motel style when we booked (only two stories, with each room having a sliding glass door with direct access to the parking lot) and arrived too late for cancellation without penalty. Definitely not what we expected and we won't be staying there again as it just wasn't comfortable, but it was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
"Not for sharp sleep"
The stay was as part of my business trip so not much time have been spent in hotel itself outside nights and early mornings. There was almost everything I needed to relax but the ability to turn off the heater unit. The heater/air conditioner is part of the room comfort and having lost of the control over it is something that makes my stay there next time is questionable. The temperature in the room is preset and noisy unit goes on and off over night making the sleep disruptive and dropped every time it cycles. The WiFi was good, breakfast is normal for this type of hotels. Don't expect a choice of sandwiches or other meal - it is continental as advertised, fine with me and if you are too picky there are plenty of eateries around. Overall the 3.5 is reasonable.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
"Great location for hockey tournament in Kanata"
Stayed here for a hockey tournament in Kanata. The location is mins. away from the Sensplex. All of the Front desk staff were excellent except for one. Too bad there is always one. Rooms are clean and furniture is modern and looks good. We had fun during our stay and the free breakfeast is ok.
2 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2015
"Great overnight stay"
We arrived on Sunday and were greeted by a friendly and helpful concierge. Breakfast was good although I didn't realise there was a person there to cook eggs and sausage until my second waffle. All around good stay.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Barbara M
We stayed one night and I the thing I liked the most was the extremely comfortable pillows - loved them. This hotel was not as clean and impressive as some of the others I stayed in on this trip to be the most expensive. It was close to my cousin's so I stayed in this one.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Basic Comfort"
1 night stay for business. Took 3 trips to the front desk before we got a working key. Basic room, good bed, shortage of shampoo and conditioner for 2 people, and barely enough towels. Shower is good for people 5'6" but if you are tall then you will have to hunch down. Water was hot and good pressure. Breakfast was the usual complimentary. Open wifi network. Will use this hotel again. Basic but close to highway and eateries.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
"Lovely for the one night needed."
Easy off the 417, one night stay for a next day seminar. Helpful, knowledgeable staff for directions to seminar and where to park for my room. Comfy bed.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Cherilyn
"disappointed"
dirty toilet, broken towel bar, tv didn't work well, bottle of water in the room had been opened and used, pass card key didn't work on the outside doors on the 2nd day we were there, so had to walk around the entire motel to get in. We felt the outside of the motel was run-down...needs some work. The windows were filthy.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Very good room for price"
Clean hotel and clean rooms. Hotel looks to be a bit off the beaten path but it is very close to restaurants and venues close by.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
BRENT
"Reasonable priced hotel"
experience was fine except we had an end room right beside the 417, very noisey
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
I stay at this hotel often as it close to where I need to be when I'm in the city.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"Trip"
Nice stay. Staff friendly! Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Canadian Tire Centre"
Easy check in - pleasant staff - very helpful and client-focused. Responded positively and quickly to all requests. Breakfast was good too. Air conditioner in room is loud and blasts directly onto the nearest bed however. Comfy pillows.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
They need to replace all of their magnetic strip room cards. I had to make about 10 trips to the front desk since my card wouldn't work.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015