All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada
340 av Michel Jasmin, off Cote de Liesse, Dorval, QC, H9P 1C1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
    Poor vibe

"not so inviting"
dirty entrance and stairs to 2nd floor. door jamming at stair top had to pull very hard to open.black curly hair in vanity sink
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
garry
"our true recent experience with comfort inn"
The room was clean and neat. Staff was friendly and nice. However the air in the room was not well ventilated. The light was too dark. The shower curtain was not well prevenTed water from running out of the tub. Also shower gel, shampoo and towel sets were not sufficient for the 3 of us. It would be much nicer if these items as listed above be improved. Thank you
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Average budget hotel."
The woman who greeted us seemed to be having a rough day. she served us promptly, but did not seem thrilled to be there. She was not rude or anything, but not overly pleasant. The room was fine, but dated. It was what I expected for the price though, so I am not complaining. I did have a sore back when I woke up, so the bed was not for me. It was a firm bed, which is usually what I like, so I was surprised. The breakfast was typical; toast, bagels, cereal and hard boiled eggs. The the check out was more pleasant. two people working the desk at the time. They were in a better mood, but maybe it was the start of their shift. :) Overall, it's not a bad hotel for the budget traveler.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel with the friendliest staff ever."
Best service I ever got from a hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful and the shuttle ran completely at our convenience and didn't wait for the scheduled times to do pick ups. Everyone was friendly and professional and the location is 5 minutes to the airport. Even offers free parking, wifi and breakfast which was average or above.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Staff was pleasant Checking in and out was fast and simple. Location is convenient.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"ok for airport hotel"
my husband and i stayed for a night because we got into montreal late. Service and room was clean and efficient. Nice basic hotel with breakfast. I would stay again if I needed a night close to the airport that included airport shuttle.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Cindy
"Basic and good enough for the price for one night"
This was just a short stay after a flight that arrived in the early hours of the morning. The room was very basic, outdated, relatively clean and served our purpose of a few hours of sleep before driving home. The breakfast room and breakfast were very basic...and the staff started removing items and closing the door to the room while we were still eating. The receptionist that greeted us upon our arrival was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
It was cheap and comfortable for one night while travelling alone.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Staff very accommodating and friendly. Shuttle service was good. Hotel a little older but good for the price. Conveniently close to airport.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Small hotel close to the airport."
We arrived late, but luckily the hotel is very close to the airport. The staff was friendly and welcome us even at 2'o clock in the morning. The hotel needs some refreshing and we were told that the project will start this spring. The room was clean and well furnished. The breakfast was correct with a reasonnable choice. The shuttle service was on time with a nice smile from the bus driver. For the price I would recommend this place.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Bernard
"Airport Comfort Inn"
We left our car at the hotel at the beginning of our trip for 2 weeks and stayed overnight on returning. The car part is secure and convenient. The shuttle service was efficient and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was superior.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Diana
"Good Hotel with easy access to Montreal"
Great Hotel service for bus pickup and return to airport. Hotel room was clean and with fridge and desk for computer with wifi, flat screen tv, clock radio. Desk staff were polite, helpful. Breakfast was basic with cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee, tea, hard boiled eggs, breads were plain white or whole wheat with grocery cake bagels. It would be better is they featured Montreal bagels as available from bakers in Montreal these are available in the area from many bake shops. Hotel could use a carpet upgrade as they are wearing thin .
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
BEN
"Is just fine!!"
It was good.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Sonia
"Close to airport"
The room was clean and comfortable. Very good place for travellers and the persons accompany the travellers. Worth to try it.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Kamran
"engineer"
The room was very cold, and room cleanliness was very bad, no change for bed cover
9 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
MUNKHBAYAR
"Filthy and disgusting"
The hotel was so filthy and disgusting. There was on the bed and washroom, carpets was ripped, bottled water was already opened and there was no housekeeping service. Pillows were so small and towels were old and ripped also. Waste of money. There was also a line up on the front desk.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel convenient close to the airport"
Ok for the first night before leaving. Upon arrival the plane was delayed six hours so could not enjoy the room.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Last minute decision to spend an evening in Montreal with my spouse. Found Comfort Inn with an available room in Expedia.CA, at a very reasonable price... The room and the areas outside were CLEAN and WARM!!! Continental breakfast included...
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice comfortable room."
Ideally located near airport. Hotel staff picked us up at train station & dropped us off at airport in the morning. Ordered supper from nearby restuarant & had it delivered to our room.
J & M
"Mon Pitou"
Appreciated proximity to airport and able to check in after 1:00 a.m. due to late arrival of flight from Vancouver - took advantage of continental breakfast adjacent to lobby
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Going Down Hill"
We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past 7 years. We noticed a tremedous change in the staff and cleanliness of the room. We have recommended this hotel to various people in the past. We will not be in the future.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Doug
"great airport location"
Have stayed there many times over the last 20 years.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Alan
"Very close to airport and reasonably priced."
This hotel is not fancy at all and the reception area needs work, however, the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. For an overnight before taking a flight, it suited me perfectly. I left by shuttle right on time and within minutes was at the airport. Cannot comment on the free continental breakfast as my flight was too early. The bathroom was large, modern and clean.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice and clean hotel , frindley staffs"
Very nice and clean , the staffs very frindley , they help as much as they can ,
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
samir
"Quick cheap overnight near airport"
It was as expected for this type of hotel. Convenient to airport and highway. Simple breakfast. Would go again if needed to be at airport early in morning.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Allan
"Convenient and priced right!"
The hotel was functional for what we required. Matthew at the front desk was amazing with his customer service! Breakfast was good and the price was right!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Basic clean room; breakfast not worth it"
Bit pricey for 2 star, but for Montreal, I guess it's to be expected. Breakfast was a non-event (basically cereal and toast). Three buses were loading up on Sunday morning and it doesn't appear the breakfast staff/hotel was prepared for the line-up. If you were unfortunate enough to be checking out at the same time, you would not have had "breakfast".
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Good value for our stay of 3 adults"
The stay was present. The location was what we want close to the highway and the airport. The staff speaks excellent English, very accommodating. The room was clean. The breakfast was a touch better than continental with cold boiled eggs, fruits and cold cereals.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
S
"Very friendly helpful staff"
Had to climb stairs with luggage. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Elaine
"good for those traveling w/ pets"
Reasonably-priced, friendly staff and great for those traveling with pets. The place is in need of renovations but overall decent enough due to good rates.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"priced right"
I will be back.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
The location and everything in general was great but I believe some upgrading is forthcoming to the whole interior of the building. Carpets are very worn out and the cleaning staff need to vacumm under the beds.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Frank Fava
"Confrot Inn Dorval."
Air conditioning not working, no windows, only patio doors thjat we can't left open as there was no screen. Bathtub half blocked. Clearly a poorly maintained hotel. The front desk person said he was unable to reimburse becaseu I booked the hotel with expedia. Yeah!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Louisa
"close to the airport"
my recent stay at Comfort Inn was ok but atleast remove the carpet in smoking room and change the drapes weekly. I put a low rating on 'room comfort' because i could not stand the smell of a cigarette smell in a smoking room and i couldn't move to another room since it was full also didn't feel like cancelling since it was only for a night.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"Basic, close to airport"
We got exactly what we paid for. A clean basic room close to the airport, with no pools, bars or restaurants.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"nice hotel"
It's a nice stay the only thing is when I checked in and want to get a discount with CAA membership card, they said no.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Shuttle service was rare & frustrating"
The shuttle service to and from the airport was rare - less than once per hour - which is insufficient if people are wanting to stay with you because you seem close to the airport. Since your shuttle wasn't available for at least in hour once I had landed (and it was already past midnight), I decided to catch a cab. I was charged $17 by the cab driver - "minimum charge", which he told me about once my bags were loaded and he knew already I was only going 2.4 km. In the morning, your morning shuttles were almost an hour an a half apart. I can walk 2.4 km faster than that! So, my experience at your hotel was exactly what I didn't want. I might as well have stayed downtown.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Dr. E. Adams
"Bare minimum"
Fairly boring hotel located 5 minuets from airport. Hard to get into downtown in a timely manner. Room was never cleaned, only bed made. Nothing in room. No closet, no mini fridge, poor vending machine selection. The shower would set off fire alarms if any steam got out of the bathroom at all. Front of house manager informed us that we had just woken up other guests due to there malfunctioning alarm like it was our fault it happened. Was told the only thing I could do was fan it with a towel until the maintenance arrived. I stayed 5 nights, the alarm happened on the first morning and the alarm was never fixed from the position in which i ripped out of the ceiling. Only one of the front desk workers seemed to know what they were doing. Cleaning staff would yell as each other in front of guests. Overall poor poor quality hotel. Stay closer to downtown in one of the many other hotels and save your self a lot of pain and grief over issues that shouldn't be had on a vacation.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Carson
"not a clean hotel. gave the smoke room for kids"
gave us smoke room for us with kids. rooms are not clean, washroom was dirty. staffs were terrible, tripical French people. Their attitude like if want to stay otherwise you leave it.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Alan
"Near the airport, good Comfort Inn style service"
By taxi, I ended up at the wrong Comfort Inn in St.Jean 25 kms away. Taxis are very expensive in Montreal and I was pretty upset when I found out, my hotel location was another $50 away. Fortunately, Comfort Inn has a shuttle service between the two hotels and the airport. I was picked up in half an hour and was checked in later that night. No action going on around the hotel...all warehouses, and daytime businesses. There are affordable take-away restos in the area and menus are in the lobby. The shower was really good with extremely high water pressure and WIFI was a good bandwidth with youtube being no problem at 10pm.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Ali
"Great value"
Great experience. Last minute booking so I was quite happy with the staff and the room. Bkfast is a little basic but considering the value, I didn't mind it at all.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Very friendly service. No complaints.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Ranjan
"Good Value for the money"
Employee's were great
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Just what we needed"
After a 9 hour drive, we were grateful for a clean and comfortable bed to fall into. We checked in just after midnight, and received friendly and quick service. There is no elevator for the second floor, so if you have issues with accessibility, book a room on the first floor. The beds were comfortable, we slept soundly. Had a nice hot shower in the morning, and enjoyed the free continental breakfast (toast, bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, apples, oranges & hardboiled eggs were available, with juice, coffee). The breakfast room was tiny, the tables had very little space between them to comfortably eat, however they have trays that you can take to your room. After a quick checkout, we were on our way to explore Montreal. Overall, it was clean, had good, friendly service and was reasonably priced.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Anna
"Shuttle bus"
It would help to know about the booking of the bus from the airport I was hanging around for over 1/2an hour before I found out. Breakfast area very cramped for the number of guests so went without.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not what I expected - signed up for"
I selected, from Expedia.ca search results, a ground floor, two double bed room, non-smoking - all that was left when I arrived was second floor, double bed with pull-out couch, that was most uncomfortable. Although the clerk tried to help, she was unable to find a room that met our needs - we were forced to settle. A call to Expedia upon arriving home, was met with the standard we are sorry - can we give you a $100 voucher off your next booking with us? This voucher, two days later, has yet to arrive in my email inbox.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"under expectations"
Ran out of coffee for breakfast on our first day at 9:00 am, and never made any more, huh, how does that happen? Had to change room due to lots of small hair in the washroom and bathtub. The room seemed to be unused for weeks maybe months. Hotel needs to be updated especially the air conditioner, it's extremely loud which makes it difficult to sleep at night. On a bright note the gentlemen who checked us in was great, very courteous and accommodating. There was a overnight staff on the front desk who was rude and abrupt and could use a little cheering up. Thanks
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice and close to airport"
Easy to find after leaving airport. Nice Italian restaurant within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Needs renovations"
Phones did not work properly in the rooms, pillows were the size of stamps, rugs were worn out completely and torn in places. Staff at the desk were overwhelmed but by themselves.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"not so good"
when we checked in the room was not ready, we checked in at 3: 45 Pm, the room should be ready by 3:00 pm, the room did not look clean, only we liked the shuttle bus service, the breakfast room is very small, not satisfactory
Other trip Jun 18, 2014