All hotels in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
86 King William St, Huntsville, ON, P1H1E4, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9246

"nice people, not great hotel"
Arrived to find it was not that close to the downtown (I had to take a taxi), and there was no movie rental option. As the weather was inclement this was a let down. The building itself was not noise proof and we could hear our neighbors TV through the walls. A double room was very crowded with the beds and a table etc
Response by Comfort Inn
Thank you for sharing with us and I am sorry that we failed to live up to your expectations. I was glad to read that you appreciated the service that the staff were providing. We are in the middle of planning our 2014 capital renovations and your feedback is appreciated. Check us out on your next stay to see all the changes!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Heidi
"Staff"
I had a problem with my computer, Clay a staff member, provided an address where I could have it looked at but also said he would be happy to look at it since he had some experience with computers. He quickly diagnozied the problem and made the fix. This probably saved me quite a bit of money which was greatly appreciated.
Response by Comfort Inn
Thank You for taking the time to share your comments with us and I was glad to see that Clay was able to help you out. A copy of your review will be kept on file for future performance reviews. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you the next time that you are in Huntsville!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Clean, comfortable and pet friendly"
Very clean and convenient. I felt like at home. We (and doggies) enjoyed the stay at Comfort Inn Huntsville.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Lulu and Hugo
"nice hotel in small town"
all I have to say that was very quiet and the room was very clean
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Convenient"
The hotel was what we expected so there were no surprises. Location was good.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Old hotel that needs un upgrade"
Hotel room was old as well as the bathroom. For the price they charge, you expect something much better.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
marcos
"close to Hwy very convenient to main street"
Was comfortable and great /convenient location. Breakfast had variety, was very busy thanks giving weekend had only one attended customers had to wait/request for refills.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Heater is too noisy.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2013
The one bed seemed to have broken springs
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Val Doucet
"Convenient location and know Comfort Inn."
Good and like having the breakfast. Like the fridge in the room.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Margo
"No Frills option in Muskoka"
Clean and comfortable enough at a reasonable price.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Good Stay"
Bed was too hard. Staff was friendly. Everything you'd expect for the price.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"So impressed with hotel facilitie& friendly staffs"
I've never been stay in a hotel with a barbecue facilities which is everything provided for the guests, even just a paper plate... Comford Inn does. We decided to have BBQ dinner to we actual enjoy the BBQ dinner only took 45 mins. We bought steaks, chicken wings, salads, garlic breads in supermarket which is just 1 min. driving from Comford Inn. The barbecue area is great, clean and tidy, we had a wonderful night with family and friends. The rooms are clean, tidy and quiet, the breakfast is great. All of us are very satisfied.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Eating area could be larger"
Enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Carolie
We were satisfied, met our needs
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Diane Carlson
"HOTEL STAY"
BED IN OUR ROOM WAS EXTREMELY HARD AND AIR CONDITIONER VERY NOISY
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Not applicable"
We were greeted in a very professional manner and everything was explained in detail. Our requests for a fridge in the room and the best view available was dealt with. The room was clean and very comfortable and we were given a discount at two local eateries and the one we chose turned out to be excellent. A taxi was called for us to get to the restaurant and the number provided for the return journey. The breakfast was extremely good with multiple choices. We would definitely stay at the Comfort Inn again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Worn out"
Hallways needed some "sprucing up". Carpets looked old. Breakfast was basicly all wheat and I am gluten free. The only thing I ate was a mini pack of cream cheese and a small container of yogurt. Coffee was OK. > I realize that Huntsville was an expensive place to stay, we went for a wedding and had no choice. The other hotel that our friends stayed at was much nicer looking.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Huntsville"
Staff were great, knowledgeable of thier neighbourhoodand community,always smiling and they seemed happy, which to me is extremely important. When i had to cancell 1 of the 2 nights stay due to poor planning on my part (I was booked to stay at a friends cottage on Saturdayevening) there was no hassle it was all taken care of in less than 10 minutes.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
hakk
Staff was friendly. Air was stale and smelled of smoke in the hallway. Bed was lumpy, but pillows were comfortable. Decor was tired. It was okay for one night. Breakfast was good - liked the waffles.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"close to Deer Hurst... Dance competition"
Overall, it was fine. I was NOT impressed with the continental breakfast! There wasn't a lot of choices, limited area to sit down, while you ate your breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Helen
We had a wonderful stay at the Comfort Inn, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The Restaurant staff were super nice and very accommodating. Thank you for contributing to our wonderful visit to Peterborough.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Review"
Our visit was satisfactory. The hotel was clean and the room was just what we expected.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"One-night stay June 30, 2013"
It has a good price-quality ratio. Conveniently located. Clean. Nothing to really complain about.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great overnight stay in Huntsville"
Quite, clean, comfortable. Great access to the #60. Wish the patio door had a screen but that is a very small complaint.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Pam
"Great location & service"
Well done!
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"Not too far, not too close, not bad."
Located on the edge of mid-town Huntsville, it is a short drive from Hwy 11. Not right on the edge of the highway and not right in town. Not bad for the money as long as your expectation is not geared to a four plus star hotel. It has everything you need and the service and cleanliness make you want to come back. Not exceptional but it is a mid-range price after all.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Frank L.
"reciepts"
everything was great with this hotel, but would just like to know why expedia still hasen't sent me my receipt yet I would really like to be able to write the room off under my business.
Other trip May 3, 2013
Jaybird
"great place to stay"
Very clean, comfortable room and staff were welcoming to pet owners assigning ground floor rooms, no extra fees for pets to stay, and treats given for your pet. I would definitely stay there again, and recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"good hotel"
It was a very nice, and quiet hotel that is very clean and pleasing to stay at.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"not even a "hello""
I was not greeted at check-in; no "welcome", no "hello"; I spoke first and said I was checking in and gave them my name. At check-out, same thing; no "how was your stay?" or "was everything fine" (which it wasn't; disrepair in the washroom).
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
"Happy happy happy"
Friendly staff and they knew where things are around the area. Check in was sooo fast.
Response by Comfort Inn
Thanks for your nice comment about my staff. We look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Nov 10, 2012
Mimi
"No worries when you stay at the Comfort Inn"
I would stay at the Huntsville Comfort Inn again no problem. The rate was reasonable and the room was very clean and inviting. The one thing I noticed was how quiet it was ... something you don't find very often. The pillows were a bit too small but I knew that ahead of time because I read reviews before booking. The complimentary continental breakfast was quite good ... waffles, muffins, toast, English muffins, cereal, juice, tea, coffee, and more. After a good night sleep and a good breakfast made for a good stay!
Response by Comfort Inn
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with all the staff. Please know that we do provide extra pillows if you find the number and size not suitable for your comfort.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Lorraine
"Comfort Inn, Huntsville"
The inn and its facilities provided a good level of accomodation for its price point.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"Great little hotel"
Great staff and great hotel, specially for its price. This is my second stay and I'll go back many times after,
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Ester
perfect for the one night we were there!
Response by Comfort Inn
Gald to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Allison
"Easy on and off highway"
All we had contact with were very accomodating and professional.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Don r
"Good for what we needed it for."
Stayed there for the Muskoka Ironman. Decent proximity to the race venue. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Hotel was satisfactory. A great location for those staying in Huntsville or just on the way into the park
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"Convenient location"
Very nice stay! Conveniently right off the highway and a nice distance from our event. Breakfast was ok, though nothing amazing. A comfortable stay.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012

"séjour muskoka"
Nous étions en voyage de golf. Nous étions donc plus a l extérieur que dans la chambre. En soirée et même la nuit, le calme régnait en tout temps. Les déjeuners etaient selon nos attentes en terme diversité et de qualité. A chaque fois que nous avons interpellé un membre du staff, nous avons été traité avec grande et bonne attention. Donc commentaire très positif.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Denis
"アルゴンキン訪問には良いロケーションで価格も手頃"
値段も手頃でロケーションも良く、買い物する場所が周りにたくさんあって良いです。アルゴンキン訪問には適してます。エレベーターとランドリーがあれば満点なのですが。
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Yoshi
JP
"Prima locatie voor Algonquin Park"
Vriendelijk personeel. Goed ontbijt en schone ruime kamers. De locatie is goed als je naar Algonquin park wil.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
亀さん
JP
"Assez bon hôtel"
Hôtel qui aurait besoin d'une petite rénovation mais qui reste agréable et confortable. Bien situé sur Huntsville et accès direct vers ALGONQUIN PARK.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
FR
"Velfungerende"
Gode store værelser. Opredning i stue ville have været for lille til 2 voksne, men fungerede fint til 1 person. God udsigt over byen, stille på gangene. Nem adgang til Downtown. Alt i alt et godt ophold men som i andre hoteller med suites - er der lidt tomt i fællesarealerne og ingen i fitnesrummet.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013