All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15555 John F Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

When you call ahead of time and you day that you eill be arriving after 1230am, you expect for some one to be there and open the door Especially, when you have 2 small children, 2 cart seats.and bag and the front desk clerk has the nerve to tell you that.she was there, when she wasn't,..i had to go the next hotel over so they called her, and only then, the.door was opened....
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Edgardo
"Feeling safe and on time for my next day flight."
Being next to the IHA for my next day trip was my objective and Comfort Hotel is too close. The free shuttle is wonderful. Each 30 minutes it's on the front door and the driver is very kind. The free breakfast is very good. I could take a very nice walk in the neighborhood in the afternoon and browsing into the other fancy hotels was entertaining. You can find nice places to eat in the neighborhood.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
RONEIDE
"Houston"
very nice hotel, close to airport and i will definately stay here again when needed to fly or return from airport.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
patrick
Rooms clean and large. Staff friendly and helpful. Arrived before check in time and waited 5 minutes for them to finish getting room ready. Nice stay. Quiet.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
LaVal
"Missed Flight at IAH"
This stay was a result of a missed flight at Bush International. Hotel was nearby and offered a shuttle from the airport. Hotel night clerk was helpful finding us a pizza delivery and providing a toothbrush. Stay would have been better if the air conditioner hadn't created a wet spot on the carpet.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Stephen
Surprise excellent
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Terrible"
Tried to do sone laundry and the coin machine was not working the lobby clerk just sent me to a next by hotel where i wasnt even meet with a good evening just : go to the third floor . Lift old . Breakfast very poor and looks cheap
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Camilo
Very nice
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Ronnie G
A nice clean hotel close to the airport
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Hotel away from home"
It was an overnight stay. Very pleasant and very comfortable. I would use this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"worth about 50 bucks a night at best"
Poorly up kept hotel overall.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Reliable and Enjoyable"
It was enjoyable but not luxurious experience. Overall rating MAX 4 out of 5.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
MIR
"I did find bugs in my bed"
Overall good hotel for a quick stay, easy access and free transportation from/to the bush intercontinental airport
Other trip May 25, 2015
Toti
"Serves the purpose"
We checked in early and they were able to accommodate us with the clean room it was just there for one night but the room was overall clean and in good condition and we enjoyed our short stay there
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
christopher
"Smoky, old, dark"
Had to move rooms after arrival due to bad smoke smell. Air conditioner loud and cycled all night long. Restless night, make it your last resort option.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Very nice hotel and friendly staff. I used the airport shuttle and it was on time. There are a few things to walk to if you get hungry.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
"Advertised Free parking is NOT Free!!!"
Advertised free airport parking but was charged extra for it.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Overnight"
I was well received and I would go back to the same hotel! And I always stay there every time I overnight in Houston
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
osvaldo
"Clean the windows"
The stay was good. The view from the window wasn't. The window was very dirty. Looks as if it hadn't been cleaned in ages. Other than that, all else was good.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Russ
"not bad for the price"
We stayed overnight before our cruise, they picked us up at the airport and returned us the next morning on time both ways. They had a good choice for breakfast, there are some restaurant's in walking distance
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Rosemarie
"Pretty good for the money"
Stayed one night for business purposes and I was pleased with the room and cleanliness of the hotel itself. Wish it had a bar and/or restaurant because that would have made my stay even more enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Sandra
"Just OK"
This Comfort Inn was a bit dated and dark. The beds were comfortable. The heater was loud. The bathroom was clean and adequate. The shuttle stopped at two hotels, so we had to wait until it went to the airport and came back again. We still did not get on (too many people), so we had to take a cab.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Comfortable in Houston."
Overnite stay,Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and hot.Only complaint,i could not get a reciept when i checked out.i didn't care for that.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Five days in Houston"
For five days the vending machine was not functioning. The front desk would "leave a message" with the vendor and nothing would be done. They even suggested I go to the hotel next door and use their vending machine. The coffee pot spilled coffee when it was poured. Reading the description of the hotel room over the internet gives one the impression there are Jacuzzi's in the rooms. There is only one room with a Jacuzzi. I usually ate breakfast somewhere else. Just a very disappointing experience.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Craig
"It was ok"
Hotel.com shows they have hotel shuttle, but the hotel doesn't have shuttle 24 hours, even though they are 5 min from hotel. I had to catch a cab. The 3 questions I asked the front desk, they had to go find out. I didn't think "shuttle", "extra blankets", and "coffee" we're tough questions.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
It was good, however the lady of the breakfast are was always in hurry. I also noticed they did not get the guest at all. You can at least say good morning or good evening. At the time of check out tell the guest thanks you for staying with Us. Customer service need some work.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Dorinne Moore
"Business Trip"
Overall this motel and the location was easily accessible. Friendly staff and clean room... Price was justifiable.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Marlene
Only problem was the key card wouldn't let me in the workout room or back into the side I was staying on
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Nice hotel close to the airport and got 24hr shuttle bus to the airport.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"One of my favs"
I've stayed at this hotel several times and never been disappointed. It's a nice place to stay, good breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff. I would recommend to any who are looking for value plus comfort.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
Dee
We did not have a good experience with the staff so when in the Houston area again we will stay elsewhere.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Mini fridge fan"
I stayed back at this "hotel" back in December where I reported to the front desk that the mini fried fan was broken and making a loud noise that prevented sleep. I unplugged the fridge and each time I came back to the room it was plugged in again and remained unfixed...well I'm happy to report 2 months later the fan on the fridge is still broken and they continue to plug the fridge in. Also some type of dirt/fuzz kept ending up on the bead spread along with what appeared to be wood chips of some sort. This was definitely my last time there.
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
cj
"valentines night"
We enjoy to choose this hotel. De recomded
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"too friendly"
Front desk ladies were very nice. So much so that around mid night a couple of gentlemen decided to go flirt with her loudly.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
cj
"Good hotel an value"
Good clean hotel. Very comfortable bed. Nice sitting area with a sofa. Good WiFi. Free breakfast was nothing great. But, it was what I expected at a budget hotel.Overall, a good value.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Close to airport"
It was nice. Wish weekend breakfast Started at 6. Had to leave for an early flight. Without breakfast!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Shirley
Overall the hotel is good, but we got to the hotel at 1:00 in the morning (we called in advance in advance to inform them about our late check in) and all the doors were close, we knock on the doors and there was not answer at all, it happen that the receptionist was sleeping and she couldn’t listen to us, we had to called the hotel and hit that door so bad until she finally show up at the front desk. Instead of an apology we got a rude attitude like she was mad because we weak her up. And on top of that we receive a called a 4:00 am the morning asking for the luggage car that they couldn’t find, really they couldn’t look for it on a 3 storage building, so you have to called your guest.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
The young lady who checked me in was great, but the next morning when I asked for a 1:00 pm check out, the morning shift clerk said yes but then around 10:00 am I received a call from housekeeping asking me was I checking out. I told the lady that I got a late check out since my flight didn't leave until 5:25 pm but then I received another phone call at 12:50 asking me when was I leaving. Other than this issue, I enjoyed my overnight stay there as well as the free breakfast. I'd stay here again and would recommend it to others.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"take off your list"
I got 3 rooms all were dirty, no linen area was unsafe. Thank goodness I moved
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
very,clean, comfortable and very nice staff, very friendly and supplied us with our needs that we forgot to bring ,,,, would book again!
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
silvia
"Good Airport Hotel"
I had a one night hotel stay prior to a very early morning flight. I appreciate that the included breakfast was offered as early as 4:00AM. My room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. It was quiet and I was not disturbed.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"suite for 4"
It was a good size room for 4 adults. It would have been nicer if the two beds were queens and not doubles. Our only problems was we had to get both keys to our room reprogrammed each of our 3 night stay.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
G.Walker
"Not bad for the money"
It was nice and clean, not to bad for the money.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
D. Leach
"It will do in a pinch"
Front desk staff was pretty short on words and the wifi in the hotel was horrible. As I travel mainly for business having an internet connection is a must. There seem to be several different wifi networks in the hotel, none of which were usable in my room. Besides this, the breakfast was decent and the location was good. Our room was clean and presentable.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
TravelingMan
"Nice and comvenient place to stay"
the hotel is clean and well located. I was to take a flight to Africa and the shutle just pick me up from the airport and drop me there on the following day.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
ABranco
"Close to where I had to make a delivery"
I have been at a lot of other hotels whereby I make my delivery In the morning if I am a little late for breakfast they go out there way to take of me! They did not. And I had to wait 10 minutes for someone to check me out!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Deb
"Nice hotel for cheap overnight stay!"
Hotel was great. We had a 9mon. old baby and 3 adults. We were promptly given a roll away baby crib as well as extra linens. Hotel was nice and clean and had a great continental breakfast from 6-9am. Waffles, eggs, sausage, Danishes, toast, bagels, assortment of juice and milk. Great service, free Internet. Walking distance to food (pizza, subway) and a short drive to the airport and convenience stores.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Mdkelley
"Close to airport."
Convenient location since I had to catch a super early morning flight it was perfect.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Karla
Only complaint—HOT in my room, the AC was too loud to keep on so I vacillated between being uncomfortably hot and unable to sleep through the AC. Besides that, lovely hotel!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
CH
I had enjoyed my stay at your Hotel, very comfy and inviting ..Breakfast was delish and was very surprised to see such a large selection!
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013