All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5000 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

I thought for the price it was a great hotel. They need to clean their laundry room though - it was a bit dirty.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Pam
"Great place to stay near airport"
This hotel was perfect for my overnight stay before continuing on to my final destination. The staff were so kind and the breakfast was great. This is one of the best values I have seen out there in a long, long time!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Anne L.
"last minute stop"
Made a decision to stay in Irving at the last minute. Easy reservation, great price, clean room and nice breakfast bar. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
sdw
"Great Price"
This hotel is price great, it's clean, the free breakfast is good and I felt safe.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Warm and cozy."
Hotel receptionist was pleasant and professional. She was a welcome site after a long drive.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Mia
"Served it's purpose"
I had to stay here after my flight got cancelled. They have an airport shuttle, although I expected it to be closer to the airport. The room got really hot even after I turned the heat down, and I ended up sleeping through my alarm and missing the airport shuttle to my flight the next morning. The hotel itself was just good/decent. Not a place I would stay on vacation, but good if you get stranded in Dallas for one night.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Front desk and shuttle service fantastic"
Our stay was just an overnight on our way home. When we got to the airport, I called the hotel for shuttle service which arrived promptly and with a smile. Upon arriving at the hotel, Tyler at the front desk was fantastic. He was efficient, helpful and pleasant and he made our stay!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Dana Peever
"Not very customer oriented place"
overall, this hotel is ok according to their "policy". We were group of 15 people and apparently their transportation service can fill only 10, the rest have to pay for a taxi. Also, they have shuttle once an hour so if the shuttle full, you need to get your own transportation or wait 1 hour, they won't come back for you. We had to leave 15 minutes before "breakfast time", and they didn't let us use the breakfast and left everything locked although the food was there, since its the "hotel policy". So overall, the room is clean and ok for the price, but make sure you are the only guests on the shuttle and book your flight after breakfast time specially if you have kids.... We will not go back there.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
We stayed here for a very short time on our way to picking up my vehicle just north of Dallas. The staff was all very nice to us and made sure to warn us of the upcoming ice storm. The breakfast was good, room was clean, bathroom was a little gross but I think the only thing that would help is a remodel. All around a good hotel in an easy location for out of towners to find.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Jill
"Absolutely no complains"
Had a wonderful stay in this hotel. The rooms were large and clean; the staff was terrific; the continental breakfast was top-notch. The room was a wonderful place to go at the end of several busy days. Can't say enough good about this place.
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2013
Jeff Haag
The service was Good, But the condition of the Motel was old ,out-dated, & in need of Repair!
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"The room and halls had a odor. Out dated."
Room and halls had a odor. Out dated. Lobby and eating area were fine.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Nothing COMFORTable about it!"
I thought all Comfort Inns should be held to a certain standard. The front desk clerk was extremely rude on the phone. The room needs tons of updates and so does the rest of the hotel. The beds were hard and uncomfortable to sleep on. Very disappointed, would not stay there again even if they paid me.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Exceptional"
Reception was very friendly. Shuttle was quick at
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
jim
The room was disappointing. Bedding was inadequate, bed uncomfortable, pull out sofa a disaster. Staff was pleasant and lobby was nice. Overpriced for accomodations
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Jackie
"Close to DFW Airport & HWY"
The staff was friendly and breakfast served was pretty good. The facility itself was a bit old, but if you're staying for a conference near the airport it serves the purpose well. If you are there to see the city, downtown, perhaps you should consider another option.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
YeonJoo
"Free Shuttle Service not Available"
Our flight landed in DFW at 11:00 pm on a Wed. night. When I called the hotel from baggage claim to let them know that we had arrived and needed their shuttle service to pick us up, I was told by the front desk that the shuttle was cut off for the night as it was too late and there were too many guests ahead of us. The cab ride cost $35 for the short ride to the hotel which advertises free transportation to and from the airport. Very disappointed!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"For a great price with free shuttle to DFW !"
The staff (both on our arrival and departure) were very helpful and courteous. We made reservations for our shuttle upon arrival (@11 pm) and the shuttle arrived promptly as we requested. The driver was a young man who was also very friendly and courteous. The room was nice and clean. Our wake-up call was prompt. We were able to leave our car for a fair price at the hotel's parking. Breakfast had a good selection and was tasty. All in all, a great experience for us.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Alicia
The staff was exceptional.. the room was very clean and comfortable..the daily breakfast was great..I would definitely stay again..close to everything
6 night trip Oct 4, 2013
rich kucab
"Yuckyness"
This hotel was not very clean. There was mold around the bathtub/shower and the sink faucets. The carpets needed cleaning (or better yet, replaced due to heavy wear and holes). After seeing the bathroom mold and dirty carpets, we decided to sleep on top of the comforter and sheets for fear of whatever else we may have found. One of the travelers in our group took photos and will be complaining to the corporate office for this hotel chain. There were a few positives, such as the nice hotel desk staff, the location close to the DFW airport, and the convenience of a hotel shuttle to the airport. The price was very reasonable, but that should not relate to cleanliness.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Momma4
"Bait and Switch"
I booked two rooms but will only write 1 review. These rooms were booked as Queen's but we received adjoining doubles. The head boards were Queens but not the beds. The mattresses were the quality you would see from a deep discount store. HARD AS A ROCK. I would have resolved the bed size if not for the fact we arrived at 9 PM and had to be gone by 7 AM. The shower mat in my room was black on the edges. My wife did not look at the underside. The edges of the tub were also very moldy. The only thing modern was the flat screen. Avoid this place, they are in a good location but stuck in the early 90's. The only positive experience was their staff giving me directions over the phone and the location.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Steve Pruitt
"Smells"
Staff great, hallways smell as if someone toom a dump there alot.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Close to DFW, low price, but low quality"
Frankly, I expected more from a Comfort Inn brand hotel. We booked this hotel due to it's proximity to DFW, availability of shuttle and the low price since we just needed a place to sleep. Shuttle van took a while (over 20 minutes) but driver was pleasant. Check in was quick and easy, polite staff. Room was another story. I felt we had somehow ended up in another hotel. Room was very cheap looking. Door to bathroom was thin plywood with a large dent in it, bathroom tiles were cracked and moldy, toilet paper holder came out of the wall when you pulled on the tp, sink backed up. It looks like Comfort Inn brand bought a dump, spent money on the lobby but left the rooms as they were. On the upside, the staff were great and the lobby/breakfast area were fine. Stay here if you need a cheap room close to DFW, but you will get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
SJS
"Near the Airport"
The property is clean & bright and the staff is very friendly. There were, though, a couple of problems when I checked in. The desk lamp did not work (no one reported it and no one on staff tested it?), there was a bulb missing from a fixture, and there was an aroma of stale cigarette smoke (was the thrid floor once the smoking floor???). All of these were brought to the attention of the staff and they were cooberated. The lamp was replaced immediately. Breakfast was good. Price was wonderful. Location, in relation to DFW, was fantastic. Note, though, that unless you want a Wataburger for dinner (walking distance), you need to drive to an area where there are food places.
3 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Z-Man
"Great hotel for the price & convenience"
Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Room was nice & clean. Although it was right next to the airport/busy interstate I did not have any issues with noise level. The representative at the front desk was so helpful. When I inquired about local restaurants, he gave me a print out to a local restaurant only 3 exits away. Very convenient to a bunch of excellent food choices. Blue Fin Sushi was excellent! Overall pleased with the experience and would stay again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
J
The room smell of tobacco it was not non smoking room, the staff had said it was, but i will always could smell if there have been smoker
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
BOB
it was good had a nice breakfast buffet
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
linda
"Reasonable hotel for a night's stay in transit."
I booked this hotel as I got stranded at the airport for an unexpected airport delay. It's pretty close to the airport with free Internet and breakfast. The hotel staff were very helpful and nice, although hallways and the hotel room were not the cleanest you would see. A 4 star would be too much for this hotel, and compared to the usual 3 stars I see for Holiday In , this hotel would rank a 2 or 2.5 stars. Overall adequate for a short overnight stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Ryan
"very nice hotel close to the airport"
The hotel was convenient to the airport, and the shuttle service was excellent. Our room was very comfortable, a good choice in channels and was clean. They provided a nice selection of choices on the breakfast buffet.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
melabill
"Good choice for earlty flights"
This is about as close as you can get to the airport other than the expensive places in the airport itself. Virtually every budget motel is located here. This one is just a few dollars more than some of the other budget motels in his area, but we felt it was worth the price. Good size room with fridge and microwave. Efficient desk operation and reliable, comfortable shuttle to the airport. No problem with airport, freeway or other noise sources. Breakfast was decent, if basic, but included eggs and sausage. Other meals are a problem without a car since there is nothing within walking distance. Pizza delivery available.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
RonB
"Not bad for overnight stay before your trip"
Staff was nice & helpful. They got the room & playpen in room before our arrival. Breakfast on site is always nice, especially with little ones. It had the whole milk & good varieties of cereal & fruit. Room is obviously old & somewhat musty. Shuttle was nice, but 15 minutes late, so glad we went with 7am one. Took 15 minutes to get to our terminal.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
KW
"Close to pretty much everything we had planned"
Staff was very nice & helpful. comfortable, clean rooms
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Ok for a place to stay"
comfortable place to stay over while waiting on your flight. The staff was helpful the room was OK but could use a little more attention to cleaning the bed was comfortable the room quiet but close to the airport after 11PM it was quieter. The breakfast was adequate and plentiful the dinning room was clean and well staffed. Overall I would stay again while waiting for my flight out of DFW.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
phil
"Convenience to DFW airport"
I was so impressed that even though the hotel is right next to DFW airport, I never heard the jets flying overhead when inside which I was quite impressed with. Being from a small town 6 hours away, this hotel met my needs in picking up a loved one from the airport. I will use them again !!!!!!
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Short and sweet. We had to catch the 6:30 AM shuttle and the breakfast area did not open until 6:30. However, the staff was nice enough to allow us to have cereal / oatmeal (cold breakfast) early so that we had something to eat before we left.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Denver
"ok"
Ok
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
stephanie
"Thursday night, Aug. 1, 2013"
The staff were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was fresh, and plentiful, very tasty. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Velma
Overall location and room service are good. Rooms are good and clean. It is only 2-3 miles away from DFW airport . Convenient location.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
"Exceptional quality"
I have never stayed at a hotel that was so personable, clean and close to so many great places. It is especially a "must stay" if you are wanting to simply park, stay and fly out of DFW Airport.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Convenient to DFW. Good free shuttle service."
Staff was great, facilities were satisfactory. I would stay at this hotel again
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Fine for one day"
This hotel is adequate but rooms are worn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool in excellent condition and airport shuttle was timely & frequent. I would stay here again as its slightly better than other choices around DFW in this price range.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
The carpets were dirty all over the hotel, the sheets smelled like tobacco even though it was a non smoking room. For one night it worked. I need to say though that the desk clerks were very helpful and made check in easy.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
"one problem after another"
We got in at about midnight and went up to our (supposed to be non-smoking) room with two queen beds. We opened the door to the room and were immediately overwhelmed by the smell of fresh paint. It was so strong that my eyes started to burn in about five seconds. We went back downstairs to request a new room, and were offered... a SMOKING room with two queen beds. Great way to fix the situation. I told him I wasn't happy with that option, since the room they were holding for us was not satisfactory, and suddenly... a non-smoking suite with a king bed and pull-out sofa bed were available! It was sufficient, so we slept on it. The next morning, though, when we went downstairs to catch our shuttle, it seems the night crew had recorded our reservation wrong, so there was no room on the shuttle for us and we had to wait half an hour for the next bus. Thankfully we had the time in our schedule, so I didn't have to push the matter, but I was surprised they didn't try to fix the situation in any way except to tell me we had to wait for the next bus. Also, this was just our room, but it was QUITE noisy in the morning since it was facing a very busy highway.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Okay"
A good place for a quick overnight stay. Not very clean or updated. Housekeeping came in early and woke us up, which was odd but breakfast was GOOD. They even had a waffle maker, my kids enjoyed it.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Terri
"Good quality for a reasonable price!"
I need a room close to DFW. this hotel provided me that service reasonable price. I was pleasantly surprised what's the level of service the size of the room and some of the additional amenities. I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone needs the opportunity to fly out of DFW and be in close proximity to the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"July 14, 2013"
Price was good, and staff was nice. But hotel in desperate need of updating. AC was VERY loud, and continuously turns off and on every 5 minutes. Very annoying. So loud, you can't even hear the TV over it. Tub water spout leaked, shower curtain wouldn't stay closed, elevators loud and clunky, toilet handle has to be jiggled to stop it from running all night. Traffic noise is pretty noticeable. Thank goodness I always have earplugs when I travel. We were here for a funeral, and this place met our basic needs. But don't expect too much. It's just a tired old hotel that needs lots of updating.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Overnight Stay before flight"
Everything was great. Friendly staff and clean room. Only drawback was construction at the north end of the airport entrance. But that is not the hotel's fault. Just took us a while to get to it the night before our flight. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Was not pleased that before I booked, I asked if they shuttled to a certain location. They said they did, but when we arrived, they wouldn't. Very disappointed Because I wouldn't have booked there had I known.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Misti
Good Service, nice stay. General Manager ran me out to airport himself.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"great experience overall"
I decided to give this hotel a try because of the previous comments. I had to stay a night in dallas because my flight didn't leave the next morning. I called for the airport shuttle which is complimentary it was there very quickly. staff at the concierge was great very friendly hotel/room was clean even took the shuttle to a nice restaurant recommended by the staff we were dropped off and picked up it was great definately recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013