All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereSalahuddin Road, Deira, Dubai, 8668, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good and really enjoyed
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
vasanthakumar
"Great value for wonderful stay"
The hotel was fantastic for our 4 day stay. Short walk to Metro. Not too many nice restaurants within walking distance but we loved the Spice Grill for breakfast. One of the best we've seen and worth the price! Book through check in desk and it's considerably cheaper. It was about $15 US and I guarantee you would spend more elsewhere in the states and ME. It's in the old city area so not as pretty surrounding area but we were not there much and when we did return it was so nice to have such a beautiful and comfy hotel. Would definitely recommend!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Marie
"outstanding"
I'm never disappointed with the crowne plaza diera they are always going above and beyond my expectations. See you next time.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Stephen
"Warm Welcome"
The hotel staff was great.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"BREAKFAST WAS A JOKE!"
Extremely weak front desk staff! 95 Dirham Breakfast is a "SLAP IN THE FACE JOKE"---AT BEST! Even today, I don't know if I got checked out of the hotel because the staff was so confused!
World Traveler
It was a very bad hotel if we will speak about 5 stars hotels
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pool Closed"
I didn’t see the fine print that the pool area was closed, one of the key reasons I stayed at the location. Bathroom, the stool is rather in a tight space so if your under 6ft no issues but if your over you need to pay attention cause it is tight against the wall. I like coffee in the morning for breakfast, they are not fast to serve coffee so get it yourself or wait for a while it will come maybe. Now would I stay again, yes if the pool was open. Everything else was good, bed was very comfortable.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Close to airport"
No problems at all, very helpful staff. Buffet was a bit pricey maybe offer options for lite eaters.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
DT
"Fantastic service"
This is a true 5 star hotel with the best customer service every. The staff was very courteous, and respectful. My room was as described, and the icing on the cake was the open bar from 6-8pm :)
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
B.TaylorJr
"Quiet surrounding with excellent facilities;"
easily accessible, economical hotel with class facilities and quite environment. the staff is courteous, restaurants good and spacious lobby, club facilities, rooms as well as corridors. fast check-in and check-out.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
HAMZA,
My experience with this particular hotel was a pleasurable one. Hotel location is close to many shopping areas.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Fantastic!"
This place was wonderful! Everyone was helpful and full of smiles.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to the Air Port and shopping."
One of the best Hotels I have ever stayed, extremely clean and very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Kardan
"Trendy hotel, far from beach"
Pro: trendy hotel, super clean, friendly staff, nice pool and spa, fully stocked fridge in room, comfortable bed, pool was open till 12:00 midnight and tons of taxis to use! Con: expensive food, location was far from most activities, airplanes flying over pool, near a busy road.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
lindsay
"Crowne Plaza Deira Stay Experience"
The hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. The staff, from the bellboys to the housekeepers are all very accommodating and helpful. The free internet is very much appreciated and speed is above par. I have not tried the food in any of the outlets because it seems to be very expensive relative to previous 5-star hotels I have tried. My final comment is that the rates are very reasonable and can be considered a best buy in the area. Most reasonably priced 5-star hotel in Deira.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Soy
"Crowne Plaza - Deira"
When I got to the hotel, I went to the counter to check in... Well, they didn't have my room saved that i ordered. Don't know if it was an Expedia error or a Crowne Plaza error... Long story short... they gave me an upgraded room for free. The room was awesome. I will look for specials with them again the next time I'm in Dubai. They definitely deserve my repeat business. Only issue I had with the room, is it was a bit overbearing of smoking smell... but I did order a smoking room... but literally it was as just someone had just lit a cigerette before I walked in.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Dallas
"The crown Plaza was very we"ll maintained .."
My time at the Crown Plaze was agreat exspeince..
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Tami
"Great hotel and wonderful location."
The whole experience was great from check in to check out. 1st rate. The buffet breakfast was fantastic and the food was excellently prepared from the omelets to the fresh fruit and smoked salmon. Well worth the money spent.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Allan
"Nice Hotel in Diera sector of town"
The hotel is beautiful with great amenities and a staff that makes sure you are well cared for. I had a late flight on the day I checked out so I was allowed to stay in the exec lounge until time to go to the airport.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
D
Great hotel. Got a free upgrade and was treated great. I will be returning to this hotel next time I am in Dubai!
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"A MOST COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE"
This was my first stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira. I was totally satisfied and impressed with all aspects of the hotel, including reception, housekeeping, restaurant, Aquarium Lounge, and routine services throughout my stay. I was treated very well and greeted by all members of the staff I came in contact with. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the UAE.
2 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Mr. B. Green
"Nice hotel nice staff"
After driving around I finally found the hotel, valet was a breeze, bell boy picked up my luggage and I'm of to the reception desk. Check in was smooth, just confirmed a few things and was asked for a cc for a hotel deposit (common at all hotels to cover any room charges or damages). Off to the room with the bell boy...I opted for a deluxe room and I must say I was impressed for a 3 star hotel. Their ammenities include a gym, sauna, steam room, swimming pool, spa, mini bar by the pool. They also have a sports bar, tiki bar (highly recommended for their grilled hammour fish steak), and Spice Island buffet. The staff was very cordial and helpful...they will always open doors for you and assist you to the best of their abilities. One time I took a cab, and the cab didn't have change, the bell boy was kind enough to break my money so I can pay the cab. This hotel is fairly close to the metro, reef mall, gold souk.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
LESTER BEAR
"good location"
it has non-smoking rooms. the staff is good but the door service people may not be friendly.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Staff was great"
Nice hotel I had a small issue with the toliet which got fixed soon after I reported it.
3 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Maze
"Diera Crowne Plaza"
The hotel staff always remember me by my fiirst name and make me feel welcome. They are always ready to assist and provide great service.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Very nice hotel in Deira district of Dubai."
Loved this hotel the pool and gym was very nice the Spice Island buffet at night was good although a little pricy around 70 US dollars. Was hoping to see draft beer thing in there downstairs bar but all they served was bottled beer. Was kind of surprised not to see a bigger sports bar setup with being such a nice hotel. The internet was free up to 512K just for Skype and all but did give the option to purchase the fast internet if deemed so but I just use the standard one. I will be staying here again on my next trip through Dubai in a March so I enjoyed this hotel.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Ronald
"Hotel Photos don't match actual rooms."
The bath, while adequate, was nothing like the picture. Location is a challenge due to traffic. while close to the airport it take longer to get there than to go to a higher end (newer) parts like the marina area. All was fine - but for dubai market it was a bit dated and inconvenient. Good value, but there are better choices.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
I thought this hotel was a very nice and clean older 5 star facility. The staff was really helpful but there was a power outage at the hotel the last 2 days of my stay. The staff said it was DEWA doing routine maintenance but it really disrupted my stay. The room condition was great (fridge small) and the gym was better than most hotel gyms I've found but take note; there are separate men's and women's facilities and no, they don't have the same equipment. The men's facility is better. So if you're a woman and like to lift heavy, go in the men's gym and explain it to management should they come in and ask. After proving I could bench 20Kg dumbbells, I was allowed to lift in the men's gym with permission of the manager.
5 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Angelique
"overall"
Hotel is good place to sleep but not much else. You need a taxi to go anywhere of interest. Taxis are inexpensive but can be difficult to get in Dubai during commuting hours. Did not try any of the restaurants. Bar was empty most of the time. I think for a few more dollars it would be better to stay somewhere else.
5 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
s
"Top Shelf"
I cannot say enough about this hotel and their staff. From curbside to poolside the service was everything you would expect and then some. Very nice facility, clean and polished every day. I would say to anyone who is thinking about a stay at this property, don't worry as you are in very good hands and you will not regret it.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Crown Plaza in Deira is beautiful, I love staying there and the staff was above excellent.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"good times in Dubai"
this hotel was just right
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Dubai Take Over"
This was our first trip to Dubai. We gave our accomodation a lot of thought when we chose where to stay. We went with the perfect place. It truly was a 5 star hotel. The amenities were superior as you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The staff is accomodating and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was simply delish and the staff knew exactly what we drank for breakfast after the first day. That personal touch made us feel very special. The hotel was close to everything. We had the metro about 7 min. walk. The supermarket and restaurants were all walking distance. We will go back to Dubai and will definitely stay there again. The tour specialist Swaty was very kind and helpful as well. Their price is very competitive with the internet.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
ArRo
"Better than expected"
After reading the other reviews I knew to lower my expectations. I would say all the other reviews are mostly accurate. The hotel staff were friendly to me and couldn't have asked for more. The room was clean with the essentials in the room. The bed was really comfortable, possibly the best bed I've slept on in a while.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Christian
"Weekend"
Arrived after 10 PM and was treated very well. The Spice Island buffet shut down as advertised even though we asked for consideration for our late arrival. Pool was nice. Adequate service for beverages. Bed was too soft :-(
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"I will book again when traveling to Dubai."
I booked while traveling in the region for three nights. It's newly redecorated, clean, comfortable, and the staff was exceptional. It was a great room to relax, rest and get work done.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Nice hotel and the service was excellent."
The hotel has been renovated. Rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. Hotel was within walking distance to the metro station and a short taxi ride to some other sights in Dubai. Very quiet in the rooms. Pool was nice
Other trip May 12, 2013
barbara
"Great hotel for anyone."
The hotel is very beautiful and well kept. The staff was extremely polite and very helpful. I like that customers don't have to travel far to enjoy either of the hotel's restaurants and there was room service available 24 hrs for those travelers arriving late. The rooms were very comfortable and tastefully decorated; which pretty much describes the majority of the hotels in Dubai. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend the Crowne Plaza.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
L.W.
"Awesome place to stay in Dubai"
A very nice place to stay, attention to detail is a key feature. The hotel has gone through recent renovation, you can smell the fresh paint and wood stain.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2013
"not what was expected"
I had problems with the room. First, the toilet would keep running unless you giggled the handle. Second, there was no cold water, just hot and hotter. Third, the whole 1st floor smelled like wet paint. The service was good.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2013
Brown
"Great. Staff"
Great staff...remember me every time I have visited. Only suggestion is to change up the menus and offer one more type of restaurant.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
"Stay at the crown plaza diera"
I haved stayed here many times the hotel is great, love new rooms.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Gus
"Excellent Deira Hotel..Watchour Renovation Ongoing"
Staff were very helpful..rooms are well maintained and comfortable but there was major renovation ongoing from 9am to 7pm causing a bit of discomfort during that period..
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Salman
"Updated rooms"
New upgraded rooms are very nice and make it easy to get connected to the Web and charge devices.
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
"the hotel under constraction"
It was under constraction one part ...and sometimes you do not fill well in this kind of situation
Other trip Jun 23, 2012
"worst stay"
one of the worst stay, do not go. They said it is 5 stars hotel but it is not.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Affordable, quiet & convenient lodging"
The hotel was clean and staff was always present and happy to assist. Close to the Salah Al Din green line train station. Also close to a mall and some shops.
4 night trip May 28, 2012
Jeremy

"Home away from Home"
Great place to Stay
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Grady
"Faultless hotel"
We arrived at 6.30am and were immediately advised a room would hopefully be shortly available as soon as someone checked out but in the meantime go and help ourselves to breakfast.the food was excellent with lots of choice and great service.We got a room at 7.45 with luggage already delivered.The room was spacious clean and well equipped and although near to airport was very well soundproofed.The pool was lovely and warm with a lifeguard and excellent pool bar with food.We checked out at 4am and again great service.Would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
margaret
"Not much to do in Deira"
Staff was first class. Food was decent. Room was great. Location not so great if you're looking to hang out in downtown near the restaurants and shops. But this hotel near the airport and the old town.
3 night trip Feb 11, 2015