All hotels in Orange, California, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
The parking is excellent if you have a big truck or suv! I drove my Chevy Silverado 3500 dually and there was always plenty of room!
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Randy
"Nice Location"
It was a nice hotel but the room was very tired! The bathroom tile was coming loose, the grout was moldy, one of the chairs was worn out, the linnens were thread bare and the shower bar was rusty. I expected more.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
"Project Manager"
Visit to LA
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
"Excellence"
The service was amazing. Felt like a five star hotel:)
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
"Garden Grove stay."
It is a nice Best Western. Water issue as it was to be shut off for repairs from 1:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. no problem right. Water was actually shut off from 1:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. After I suggested that I was moving to another Best Western management offered a free night on my next stay so I stayed 3 more nights.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
Skip
"Great for families"
Room was great for our family of 5. Great service. It's a decent room for a decent price. Not fancy, but nothing was lacking.
3 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
"Great Experience before Disneyland"
Love all the room, kitchenette, comfy beds. The check in was quick and all staff were very polite and accommodating. Easy parking, access to room, and breakfast had lots of options.
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
"Room & facility good... comp breakfast :("
Everything about this hotel was good except the complimentary breakfast is served in too small of a room, which results in long lines, lots of noise. Once you get your breakfast and go outside, dining is ok, but the hassle of getting the food takes away from the experience. The rest of the hotel was nice, big rooms, nice pool area.
8 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Dirty Birdy"
At arrival turning down the beds both beds sheets full of hair. Entire room penetrated with bleach odor - intoxicating. Hall by our room roof dripping onto carpet big puddle. Elevator filthy walls never wiped down entire stay. Second day our room was not cleaned when I called down to ask they stated that the cleaning staff had stated we had put a sign on our door not to clean, of course we never did that. When I called the I had to call 3 times before anyone answered. Only one person at the desk. Living room furniture very dirty, I had to put down towels before I would sit down. No dishes in kitchen, nothing, why have a suite without any kitchen ware. Worst experience I've ever had first time at a Best Western never again. Breakfast was good but room too small for that many rented suites. Had to sit outside on patio no outside heaters, 40 degrees.
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
Yoli
We choosed this hotel because it´s close to the mall "outlets of orange". The mall, witch is a outdoor mall is a great shopping experience. We got a big hotel room with a separate bedroom and a combined kitchen/livingroom. One TV in the livingroom and another one in the bedroom. The hotel has a great heated outdoor pool and also a hot tube. The only complains should be that the furnishing seems a old, besides that we had a great stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
Mikael
"4 stars"
I did not spend to much time in the hotel, It was more of convience.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Decent hotel for the price"
My fiancé and I stayed for a night during our Disneyland trip. We've been to this hotel before so we knew what to expect. The hotel itself is in a commercial building area. It was pretty quiet and close to the Outlets at Orange. The room itself was small with a king sized bed, tv, nightstand, desk and bathroom. Only negatives were that the heater in the room was broken and it was a chilly night. Thankfully we packed extra blankets from home. Also, the TV remote in the room did not work so when we turned the TV on we could not lower the volume or change the channel. I ended up finding the power button and just turned it off. We did not eat breakfast there, but they do offer waffles, eggs, pastries etc.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Marlene
"Close to Disneyland"
Good service, nice breakfast, and easy access to Disneyland. Clean room.
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Great customer service with front desk and breakfast service. Room felt very dingy. Bathroom walls were dirty with mystery gunk. Mattress is old and needs replacement. Room felt really dirty: floors unsure last time cleaned, same with couches. Mini fridge was not really working.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"THE RIFRIDGERATOR WOULD NOT STAY SHUT THE CLOCK"
THE REFRIDGERATOR KEPT COMING OPEN, THE CLOCK DID NOT WORK, THE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER WERE MIXED UP, THE SHOWER GEL DID NOT WORK,KIDS HOGING THE HOT TUB, NOT CLEAN,PHONE DID NOT WORK, LIGHT KEPT GOING OUT, KEPT ASKING FOR THEM TO FIX BUT THEY DID NOT EXCEPT FOR THEY REPLACED THE CLOCK ON THE LAST DAY. ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL.UNFORTUNATLY I DID NOT GET HIS NAME.THEY RAN OUT OF MILK THE FIRST DAY.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
GINGER
good hotel
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
BO
"Horrible Experience...."
It was a horrible experience. There was black mold in the room (inside a closet), a spider in the room coffee maker and the restaurant ran out of milk during breakfast. The front desk staff was rude and didn't care about any of the above. Won't be going to this hotel again and won't recommend it to anyone...
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Samir
"Would stay again? Most likely no"
Plenty of parking. Room was clean but the armchair and ottoman in the room had a variety of stains. Bed was uncomfortable; once you laid on it, you sank in. My husband and I did like that this hotel had dispensers for the soap etc. instead of the tiny one-time-use bottles. One thing that we did not like was the housekeeping or staff came in to replace the tv remotes (why? the remote we had worked and was fine) when we were not in the room. We had the Do Not Disturb sign up, which i like to assume as common knowledge, means to not come in, do not call, do not knock, unless asked to do so.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Not kept up..."
Upon arrival, the front desk staff were having a personal conversation, which continued while one clerk checked me in. I felt this was rude. This hotel is not kept clean. Elevator had stains on walls and smelled. Carpet in room was dirty. Floor tile in front of bathroom sink was chipped heavily. Bathtub caulking looked like a two-year old child had applied it. Bathtub itself had chips in it. The only good thing I can say about the hotel room was the beds were comfortable. While unpacking the first day, I saw a long piece of a shoelace in the clothes closet, which I kicked under the bathroom sink area next to the garbage can. The next day, after returning from a long day at Disneyland, the piece of shoelace was still on the floor, even though my room was "cleaned". The free breakfast was very generic. The scrambled eggs looked like they were re-hydrated from powder, the oatmeal was very watery and the pastries were dry. The breakfast room was much too small for as many guests as the hotel can accommodate. Everyone was bumping into each other and most had nowhere to sit. Many guests were leaving the breakfast area and heading back to their rooms, even though the hotel had a sign up stating no food was to leave the area. Overall, I do not think I will be returning to this hotel in the future.
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
Angela
"It was just fine."
It was just fine.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
"BEWARE: I was told to sign a credit card slip"
I would never stay at this motel again. I paid using PAY NOW option on Hotels. When I checked in I was asked for a credit card. No problem, so far...this is standard. However, the clerk handed me a credit card slip--with an imprint of my card number, but nothing else. The clerk said I needed to sign this blank credit card slip. I explained that's like asking a person to sign a blank check. The motel would be free to write in any amount of charges they wanted to. When I said I couldn't sign what was essentially a blank check, the clerk said I had to. I politely refused. He said I couldn't stay at the motel unless I did. Eventually, we compromised and I signed a credit card slip with a $250 room deposit. When I checked out I made sure I received the voided slip. I've stayed in many motels/hotels in my 50+ years and I've never been asked to sign a blank credit card slip. Perhaps by choosing the PAY AT HOTEL option on Hotels.com, I would have avoided the blank slip issue, but I'm not certain.
3 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
It was nice hotel, the only bummer was that there wasn't a sofa bed in the room and I thought that there might have been... Other than that close to disneyland
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Good place to stay"
The room was very nice and comfortable during my stay.
6 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Poor service"
Had to keep calling for blankets, coffee and all that goes with it, extra towels. The Blankets came . No coffee or towels delivered....
1 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
I had booked a room for 3 adults, when arrived asked for rollaway but told they did not have rollaways. I had to upgrade to a room with a sleeper sofa. This information needs to be on website.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Lydia
"Hotel needs cleaning and upgrade. Looks rundown."
The rooms smelled dirty and the carpeting wornedout. The bathroom walls were patchedup and falling apart. The rooms didnot not smell clean or look clean. Bathroom fixture are falling off. It needs a facelift.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
Anne
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Staff was very nice, rooms were updated, beds are very comfortable and breakfast was good!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Rudy
"Great location."
Great experience. Hotel rooms could use some updating but otherwise comfortable.
5 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Dana L
"Ok for a simple stay, no elevators"
No elevator to the 2nd floor, no easy access for luggage. Need room key to operate A/C.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
ana
"Last minute getaway"
Last minute trip. Desk staff and breakfast staff were very welcoming.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Excellent experience
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Service, very nice hotel for the price.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. Free breakfast was very good.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Quiet place near Disneyland"
Needed a place to recuperate from 2 days at Disneyland and California Adventure. Perfect queen suites for family. Good breakfast. Helpful front desk. Good beds.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
Pat
"Close hotel to Disneyland"
Nice hotel for the price. The manager was super nice and so were some of the staff. Having free breakfast was definitely a plus!
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Katie
"Great Best Western"
My family and I stayed here so we could go to Disneyland, which was a short drive. Also, they have shuttle pick up. Great location.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Ronald
"Met my needs"
Even though the hotel is located right off the 22 freeway, it is in a quiet area. The outdoor fountain in front of the nearby office buildings was a lovely, sunny place to sit. The hotel staff was efficient and friendly. I most appreciated the prompt replacement of the smoke alarm battery that was beeping. The carpet showed a few stains, but the room was very clean, The breakfast completely adequate. I have planned a return visit.
3 night trip Nov 17, 2015
Cheryl
Bathroom was not very clean the first day. We mentioned it at the front desk and it was thoroughly cleaned for the next day. Facility needs updating, especially paint, carpet and bathroom floors.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
david
"Terrible place. Don't stay here!!"
They lie about what they offer, staff is horribly rude. Don't stay here. There are much better places to stay. Not worth it. Highly recommend other places but not this trashy place. Doesn't even deserve half a star.
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
experienced tra
"Tournament Stay"
We were in town for 3 nights but only stayed at this hotel for one night. We had a previous reservation elsewhere for the other two nights. Wish now that we had stayed here all 3 nights... We will in the future. Room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and accessible. The service was AMAZING... Friendly, helpful, funny. Breakfast was typical...waffle, cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt. The individual working in breakfast area was running around everywhere... I award the sense of urgency and desire to expedite service but it was almost unnerving. Stay was pleasant.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
All I have to say is the bed. THE most comfortable bed I have slept on in my whole life. No joke. Highly recommend.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Ashley
stayed in room 102 and it had a plumbing leak from a room above. When i told the front desk about it, there was little concern. it was not a small leak. if not fixed soon the ceiling will fall in on someone.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Everything about this hotel was wonderful. The room was extremely comfortable, the breakfast was great, the service was above and beyond what you'd expect, and the pool and amenities were so much fun. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
4 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Worst Hotel Experience of my life"
Unfortunately due to hotels.com policy I can not detail the specifics of my horrid experience at this hotel. If you read the other comments you will see that interactions with the front desk staff are hostile and sometimes scary. I will say we had the same experience. And don't dare get locked out of your hotel room, it will take 2 hours for anyone to let you in. Also, there is no parking and the manager allows non-handicap vehicles to use the designated spots.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Hotel was nice! Close to Disneyland! Good breakfast and free parking!
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2015
"Third stay..."
This was the third time I have stayed at this hotel. The first time was amazing with a huge room which we really enjoyed, the second time the keys didn't work and there was a cockroach in the room... so the third time was kinda inbetween! I wrote off the cockroach incident due to the room being on the ground floor and the issue with the keys was a one-off. I am overall glad I did return to the hotel because for the cost, it is worth it as well as being in a good location. I guess both previous times I stayed I either booked or was upgraded to a suite style room with kitchenette and separate living area, this time we were in a standard king room. After the previous bigger rooms, it did feel a little bit small, there wasn't a lot of space to move around the room. The room was perfectly clean but just a bit run down - the bathroom could do with modernising. Big TV, decent breakfast, great location for visiting Disneyland and a great outlet mall around the corner.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
Catherine
"Unexpectedly amazing!"
We didn't do much in the room other than sleep and get ready for the day. Beads were EXTREMELY comfortable and the room was HUGE. The only down side was that it was a bit of a walk with the kids from the elevator, but it was quiet and I would trade quiet for ANYTHING!!!! This is our new go-to for our Disneyland trips!!! They even had a portable crib that we needed unexpectedly! Breakfast was ok- and did the job! Didn't get to try out the pool or hot tub but they looked nice!!!
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
Erica
Good room. Had to upgrade (expensive), do to their lack of sufficient roll away beds.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
Cads
"disneyland trip"
we stayed here for the past 2 years whenever we are going to Disneyland. This place is good, we got a suite and it is very roomy and clean. The beds are very comfortable. It is a quite hotels. It is only about 15 min away from Disneyland.
5 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
vi
"Nice hotel, close to Disneyland"
Lovely place to stay when visiting Disneyland. We will definitely be going back!
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2015