All hotels in Orange, California, United States of America
720 The City Drive S, Orange, CA, 92868, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Food is all right
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"A lot of waiting..."
The front desk kept us waiting and then even though we checked in an hour after check-in time... they sent us to a room that was still being cleaned. When we went to the front desk to tell them, instead of switching us to a cleaned room they asked us to wait for 10-15 minutes until it was done... Not the best way to start a trip.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
The rooms were spacious, perfect for families with multiple kids. We got a great price and a great room. We will be back!!
3 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Roseana
"Ok place"
Kim the night manager was awesome on our second night. Our room did not get cleaned on our third night so no clean towels, we got in late and called the front desk for clean bath towels, the man on duty said yeah come and get some. That was disappointing customer service. They use to have a free shuttle to Disneyland, now it cost $10 a day. breakfast was good typical continental breakfast.
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Kirby
very nice, for the price,
4 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Gregory
"Highly Satisfied"
This hotel was WAY nicer than I thought it would be. I went in with low expectations and I was HIGHLY satisfied!
4 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
Rachel
Went to Disneyland and this hotel was not to far away. There is transportation from the hotel to the park and cost is minimal. Will stay there again. Complementary breakfast was pretty good.
3 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
"Very nice hotel for the price"
Would definitely stay again
3 night trip Oct 20, 2015
We stayed 2 nights on a trip to Disneyland. We arrived early and could not check in, but we were able to leave our car there and using the ART shuttle. The staff at the desk were very helpful during our stay! The room was huge and very comfortable. There were a lot of items on the breakfast buffet. We also had to leave before breakfast on our checkout day, the desk staff ask if there was anything they could get us from the breakfast buffet. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again if we were in the area.
2 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Melody R
I misunderstood when I called the hotel about the shuttle to Disneyland. It only leaves from the hotel every hour on the 20 and not every 20 minutes and its the ART not the hotel shuttle. The staff was awesome, friendly and helpful to us and others staying. I would stay again now that I know my errors. I do wish the swimming pool was open later than 10p, especially on the days that the parks are open til 10p or later.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Best stay ever! - no kidding!"
Best stay ever. Everything was very clean. Staff was very pleasant and went over backwards to help us on the freeway when we called in. There had been a mud slide on another freeway and they looked up traffic information for us. So helpful. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Will definitely stay here next time in area. oh and wonderful breakfasts!
4 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Shelli
"Close to Disneyland, yet far enough away"
This is the only place I will stay when I visit Southern California. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and well maintained. It is about 10 minutes from Disneyland and you don't have to pay to park your vehicle at the hotel, like most place closer to Disneyland.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
bruce
"Cockroaches!"
found cockroaches in and outside of the room! Will never stay here again! gross!!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Good
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"Close to Disneyland"
We stayed October 15th-18th. We found ants the first night. By the next morning they were all over our bathroom floor and counter and my sister found 2 on her. The outside door had tons of ants around the whole door. We told the hotel staff and asked for another room. They gave us another room. That night as we went to take showers the bathtub was clogged. The water was between our knees and ankles on our legs. We didn't want to deal with getting another room again so we just stayed. Breakfast was good. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Angelica
"Decent place to stay near Disney"
This was our second stay at this hotel. We enjoy the suite as even the couch is comfortable for the kids to share in the other room and I have the ability to shut the doors upon bedtime. The room is clean and the beds are comfortable. The pool is kept nice. Breakfast is tasty. The eggs are a little weird, but hey, there are eggs and sausage every morning. My only dislike of this hotel is that because it's located near a bus stop the local people tend to be...interesting. We had been yelled at by homeless people on a few occasions, and even one guy tried to get into the locked door (the building is locked) and was knocking for us to open the door.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Another great stay"
I've stayed at this hotel before, but this was the first time with my partner. He and I arrived early and were fully ready to just leave our luggage with the front desk and head to Disneyland before checking in that afternoon. Just as we were about to leave, a room became available and not only were we able to check-in early, we were upgraded to a suite! As always, breakfast at this hotel was great. Glad to see that there is now someone stationed at the waffle makers as leaving it up to the guests always left a mess in the past. This was the first time I tried using the shuttle to Disneyland, I wish it ran more often, but was happy it was mostly on time. Overall we were happy with our stay and will be back again!
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Junelle
"OK for the price. Probably could have done better."
The room was OK. Floor was not carpeted. Could hear neighbors moving chairs easily. Seemed to have swept he floor but not mopped it. Bathroom was a bit smelly and needed a deep cleaning. The continental breakfast was good with fresh pastries.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Spencer
This is the best hotel ever! I am not kidding! Visit here often since I grew up here. I would not stay anywhere else! Staff very kind and helpful! Would recommend it to anyone here.
6 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Shelli
"Wonderful, clean hotel!"
We loved our suite! Most comfortable beds I've ever encountered in a hotel. Towels were fresh and clean. Customer service was fantastic. Pool was clean and hot tub was hot! We had a few issues with the tv in the bedroom but staff was quick to help. There were some ants in the room but we didn't want them to spray so we didn't say anything until check out. Close to Disneyland and Outlet shopping. Would definitely stay again! b
4 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Summer
"Wonderful hotel for the money!"
Great place to stay for family of 4. Loved the 2 bedrooms and extra space. The breakfast was poor. The bathroom was a little dirty, but the bed was very comfortable. Can't beat the price staying in the OC!
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Always a pleasure"
we always stay at the BW Meridian when we go to Disneyland. I can always count on a spacious clean room with comfortable beds. The staff has always been kind and helpful. There is no reason I would stay anywhere else. Thank you BW Meridian! BTW...it's time to shampoo the carpets
4 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Christi
"Good hotel experience."
The hotel was very quite and the location was close to restruants and freeway access.
4 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Overall my family and I were very happy with the hotel. We had to cut our trip short by a day and the hotel staff were very accommodating with giving me a credit for my unused night.
6 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Chantal
"Nice for the money."
We reserved a double queen room for an overnight trip to Disney. The room itself was good, it was split into two sections, with the beds and bathroom separated from the living area by a double door. The living area had something resembling a kitchen, with a full size sink, mini fridge and microwave. There was also a full size couch and small dining table. My only complaint was with the central air conditioning not working well. No matter how long the AC ran, it never got lower than 78 in the room. It was too warm to sleep comfortably.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Fantastic Stay for Disneyland"
I stayed at this hotel from 10/6/15 to 10/9/15 for my Disneyland Resort Trip. I was able to book this hotel for $90 a night and was blown away at what I got for my money. And I would totally pay the full price either way. Pros -Educated and great front desk staff. I exchanged about 2 sentences and everything way perfect. No long speech or them holiding a charge on my account for incidentals -Two Tv's, Awesome hotel room space, modern and new furniture/appliances, awesome bathroom with pre-loaded shampoo/lotion that I was so cool -Great neighborhood. Located near other nice hotels/buildings so it was very quiet and peaceful. -Pool was really nice and decorated Cons -Only con was that is was about a 15-20 minute drive to the park, which just got tiring after the parks. If it were a bit closer, it would be the only hotel I would stay at. I'm using to staying at lower end places just for spendiness reasons, but if you're used to parking at the Resort, okay with driving to the park, which lets you grab food along the way, you should totally book this hotel. Quiet neighborhood was a huge plus.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2015
Justin
I was pleasantly surprised at how big and clean the room was. It even had two Tvs! Wow!
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"Sometimes weird, sometimes gross, but overall good"
Carpeted outdoor hallways -- weird. A permanently stuck on shower mat that was half peeling in the tub that trapped water beneath my feet -- gross. Otherwise, as expected of a Best Western.
4 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
Alan
"Chapman University"
This hotel is aging a bit, but is a good value - large rooms and a good bed.
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Marianna
"Excellent value, close to Disneyland"
For the price, a good experience overall. The "suite" was nice from a roominess standpoint, but there were very limited amenities. It included a microwave and mini fridge which was nice, but no silverware or glassware. The couch should have been a fold-out bed but was not. Convenient (paid) shuttle access, every hour fully supporting Disneyland hours. Quick 10 minutes each way to and from Disney. Free breakfast included was better than expected as well. Definitely good value for the money.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Our stay was very relaxing after a long day at Disneyland. The hotel was accommodating to our late check-in. Our suite was very clean. Would definitely consider staying there next time we go to Disneyland since its only a few minutes from the park.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"noise from cars, kids jumping late night."
loud cars don't get by car traffic.. pool was great relaxing. jumping kids all night not good.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Veronica
"Family time"
Our stay was pleasant but it was noises due of traffic side, and kids jumping all late nights.. Didn't get to sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Veronica
Quiet neighborhood in business area. Staff were friendly and attentive. Good breakfast with hot and cold choices. No parking fee and offers ART to Disneyland. Would definitely stay there again.
5 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Will not return to this hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"DebsReview"
Very comfortable and clean, but a bit outdated and old. Also, I had trouble when I called to let the hotel staff know that we were going to be a late arrival. The person in reservations could not find our reservation that reflected the changes in our stay. All he could find was the original reservation as opposed to the updated reservation which reflected an additional two-night stay. I had to call hotels.com back to have them fax over the changes. Hotels.com said it was the hotel's fault and the hotel said they never received the fax reflecting the change. Other than that, everyone I spoke with at hotels.com was very professional and very helpful.
4 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Deborah
"Don't bother with their breakfast"
The breakfast was horrible!
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Still our favorite hotel for our family."
We as a family have stayed at this hotel many times during our Disneyland visits over the past five years. It has been our favorite place to stay because of its proximity to Disneyland and other places we like to visit during our stay. It has always been very clean and the service has been wonderful. It appears that it is currently undergoing a change in ownership or management which had some impact on the hotel. Telephones in the rooms were out of service for our entire six day stay. The swimming pool and jacuzzi were out of service during much of our stay. Carpeting in our rooms were in need of cleaning, but not unacceptable. The free breakfast was great as it always is. Shuttle service from the hotel to Disneyland was great as it always has been. All in all, we enjoyed our stay in spite of the inconveniences of the out of service phones and pools.
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Jeffrey
"Ok"
Carpet cleaning needed
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Stayed 4 nights to do disney &universal. Clean, super comfy beds, breakfast was better than others we've had at other places. Had rental car but paid $5 for shuttle to save on parking at parks. Close to all, but there is one right across the street from disney so that would be the only reason i might try another. Good value for price
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
The hotel was nice, except that on the last night, there were stray ants in the bathroom area.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Even better than I expected!"
Great hotel for the money. Very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was big and the bed was quite comfortable. No complaints!
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
david
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very pleased with the hotel. Very centrally located and great value compared to other hotels with much higher rates. Definitely will stay at this hotel again. This hotel met and even exceeded our expectations.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Christian
Great hotel. Very nice and clean and spacious. A great value
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
shahin
"horrible staff never will stay again"
first night was fine second day was a joke. hotel staff came in room put the do not disturber on the door then the room key was disabled. we came back to find our room was not cleaned no new towels garbage over flowing and have to deal with a jerk named George at the front desk thats said everything that happened was our fault and he could not do anything for us
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Ryan
"Basketball Tournament"
Stayed for a weekend with my sons basketball team for a tournament. Excellent hotel and excellent stay. We come here at least two times a year!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Ok for families with lots of little kids"
The exterior and lobby as well as common areas are very worn out. Walls are thin and everything seems to be loud: plumbing, doors and every step taken above you or outside your door. The full breakfast was very do it yourself. The only positive was the location was close to everything I needed to get to for the weekend. Towels were scratchy and very thin, pillows were badly in need of replacement and misshapen from too many washings. no extra pillows or blankets for the sofa bed. There was a kitchenette but the coffee mugs all had lipstick marks on them though they had been wrapped in plastic to appear as though they'd been cleaned
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
donna
"Great staff!"
We were only in town for one night, we had a wedding to go to. Staff was extremely nice and helpful from the check in to check out. The ac on our room didn't work properly, upon discovering this we called the front desk who came immediately and since they couldn't Fix it they upgraded us to a VIP suite! Everyone was very helpful and pleasant from the beginning to end! Breakfast was really nice too! The hotel have a great outside area, so you even have the option to have breakfast outside near the pool! I totally recommend!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Orange County Visit"
Check in was as expected, reservation on file and pre-pay acknowledged. Found a piece of hamburger meat on one of the chairs indicating the room had not been cleaned very well, which was about par for the rest of the week. Last day there I had to call for room service since as of 3pm nobody had appeared. The air-conditioner was very loud and per the maintenance man it was par for that type. When problems were reported the staff was quick to respond. It was close to the Outlets of Orange so there were more than ample shopping and eating locations. also it is very close to UCI Hospital so for me it was very convenient. The hotel is at best 2 1/2 stars not 3.
6 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Enrique
"Great price but you get what you pay for"
Beware, room does contain an occasional bug here and there. Most of them are dead but still the fact that there are bugs is not cool.
4 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Awesome!"
Great hotel nice and close to Disneyland and knots berry farm
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015