All hotels in Chandler, Arizona, United States of America
5858 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ, 85226, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Bad amenities
Nice
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"bad service"
My stay was very unsatisfying due to having to wait over an hour for my room. Check in is at 3 and I arrived at 3:30 an didn't get into my room until 4:30. The next day I left and house keeping didn't even clean the room either. I had to go down to the lobby for more toilet paper and garbage bags. Overall I was very unhappy with my stay. Will think twice about staying at this hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Monica
"Awesome!!"
Everyone very friendly. Hotel had easy access to the interstate. Could not have been more pleased. Highly recommend!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Rachel S
"Good outdated hotel"
Had water damage in home. I picked this hotel because they had a two bedroom suite that was reseasonable priced on hotel.com. It was like an apartment. It was outdated with some niches here and there and the pullout was hard but we were happy. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and good selection. I hated they had no elevator and no where but way outside for trash. I'd stay there again if in a bad situation. Would be 4 star if they updated hotel and provided better guest services and had an elevator.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
"Less Than the Best"
Crazy patched up carpeting in the hallways. The heater and phone didn't work, so we had to move to another room, and when the heater worked in the new room, it blew gusting air directly on the bed, with no help for that. Polite people worked there, so that was nice. Reasonable rates.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Bathroom was outdated and dirty. The pillowsw were to soft, zero support for my neck and head. Not impressive at all.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Clerk who booked me in late at night didn't say a word to me other than tell me my room number and directions to it
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Great place"
Great breakfast. Clean pool and room. The two bedroom suite was perfect for our family and had a fully equipped kitchen
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Tiffany
"'We'll use them again"
We've stayed here many times & appreciate the fully stocked suite. The free breakfast is good. Our unit was quiet. The only challenge was the thermostat control, but we used the spare blanket from sofa bed to stay warm.
5 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
JUDY
"Worst hotel ever."
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The beds are as hard as rocks. The cleanliness was terrible. First the room smelled like cat uren, then the back side of the toilet seat had a very large streak of blood on it. Needless to say we will never stay in the hotel again.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Non smoking rooms smell like a smoking room
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Ok stay"
Stayed 4 days for wedding. Location was great across the freeway is a casino, across the street is wingstop, and next door is a breakfast place. Near the Chandler mall and all major freeways. Room could be updated. Beds are hard so if your not used to a hard bed be prepared. WiFi is free however it was not stable, I kept getting knocked off frequently.
4 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Just one while visiting my sister in the hospital
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
charles
"Simply O.K."
It worked great for what we needed but wished the hot tub would have been working. The staff seemed not to care or want to do anything about the luke-warm water which annoyed several guests including myself.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Matthew
Very nice and quite
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Frustrating Stay"
My only disappointment was the hot tub was not hot and half the jets didn't work. We had to complain 2 nights in a row and then get several other people to complain before they fixed the temperature in the hot tub. They were trying to tell us that it was a hot as it was going to get--which was lukewarm. After several complaints, they fixed it and it was much better. They should have done that initially, instead of giving us the runaround! It also would have been nice to have the option to purchase a movie on demand. Although there were many channels available on the TV, none were very good or interesting. An on demand movie option would have been a nice touch.
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Janie
The room was great but the bed was harder than bricks and only 2 little cheap pillows on a king size bed.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Charleen
"Amazing Service even at 2am!"
We got in very late at 2:00am! The front desk man was happy and awake! When we got to our room we realized that we needed bedding for the sofa bed. So I called the office and he brought them right away. (I checked most of the drawers, but not the ones that actually had the spare linens, so everything was actually there) Everything was comfy, even the sofa. Breakfast was really good with plenty of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, coffee...it was great. I'd definitely stay again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Carlos
"Great hotel, bit very firm bedding"
Great service, very nice place and room was huge. Only issue was my wife and I prefer a softer mattress and this was definitely a hard firm. I would have to think about booking here again mainly because of that. We didn't sleep well and were sore the next day. It's a shame because everything else about the hotel was perfect.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Dennis
Decent Hotel for a short stay. Room was worn, but was offset by fresh new carpets throughout. Pool area furniture/lounge chair was broken. This hotel is in need of updating, perhaps the carpets were the start. Check in and check out was smooth. Best part of the stay was the free hot breakfast; the fellow overseeing the breakfast was very helpful, friendly, and made sure everyone was happy with their breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Great place but it would be nice to have an ice machine in the building. Only one in another building which was a little bit of a Hassle. Overall would stay there again
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Ronald
"Staff good but carpets dingy"
The first impression when walking to your room is the dingy carpet in the hallway. It may be undergoing a renovation but it is obviously not complete. The staff at the front desk and in the dining area was very good. Breakfast was better than expected. The rooms seemed dated but were adequate for the 2 nights we stayed. They were clean. I expected that Hawthorn Suites would be better.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Joy
"Good hotel in Chandler"
The hotel was convenient and a good buy. The room was fine. The hallways and stairways were a little shabby.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Carpet had recently been clean and the floor was damp which made the room smell very musty.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
they charge me another $50. for no reasons
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Sonia
"Happy"
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great; each day had a different menu. When we got there they were working on the water pressure and they forgot to clean our room on our last day. That is why I rated it a four instead of five.
4 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
"Not the best."
The staff did not appear intelligent. When asking questions about the property ex)grills, pools, plunger, tv cables, coffee maker.. they had to put me on hold all times to find out answer.
6 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Jayde
"Worst hotel ever! We expected more from a Wyndham"
Checked in on Friday 9/4. Staff sent us to the smoking room #220, upstairs, accessible only by a stairway completely covered in slippery plastic while they painted hallways. Ladders were strewn at room entrance, and doorway was taped and covered with a foot of paper all around to prevent paint overspray, but a very fine paint mist had come in under the door and could be seen on floor and every surface in the living room. We tried to have room changed, but were told there was no other “smoking” room available. Telephone was broken and had to be used speaker mode. We were assured that a work order would be put in. Saturday 6pm, housekeeping had not come. We were assured that someone would be there early next day. A staff member did come up at that time to observe the paint spray residue. Sunday 8pm still no housekeeping. We called. Housekeeping did arrive within the hour Monday housekeeping came, but kitchen trash can not replaced and sink drain was jammed in upside-down LESSER PROBLEMS: Ceiling air vents filthy and looked never to have been cleaned (photo). Shower wall tiles showed only residual soap scum. Bath & kitchen cabinet doors were replaced with unstained wood that doesn't match (photo). TV guide left was for August - this was September. Coffee table and a bedroom dresser, both stained dark, had large gouges showing bare wood. Main hallway Air conditioner was broken, lopsided and filthy (photo) Building's main door handle was very loose & shaky. Phone was never fixed
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Fred & Judie
"Highly Disappointed"
I must admit that I was disappointed. The hotel is set up like an apartment complex so in order to go to the office, the cafeteria for breakfast or anything its a walk or car ride. On top of that I chose a suite because I knew there was ability to cook and to my disadvantage the kitchenette was NOT stocked with the pots and pans etc as usual. When I called the front desk to ask for some I was told there was no way I could get any until the next day. So all my plans and purchase of food (vegan to be exact) to prepare my husband a "home cooked meal" upon his return from a long trip away out of the country was a fail. I was unable to accommodate him even though I chose this venue for this reason. We were sorely disappointed. Then I went to make a late night cup of coffee, and guess what...the coffee maker didn't work and of course I couldn't get a replacement. Let's just say for it to be in Chandler which is known to be a very nice area it didn't deliver.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Terrible"
The carpets ine hallways were dirty and the hallways smelled. Room was fine. Parking lots and areas around the hotel are dark and scary. I would not recommend this hotel for women traveling alone. This lighting problem makes it dangerous. The food served at breakfast was HORRIBLE.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Manuel
"Good for a weekend staycation"
The carpets had water stains, the room smelled kinds of moldy until you turn the AC unit on. The privacy curtains did not close all the way in the main room.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
ADAM
"Not a good experience"
We booked 2 bedroom with king suite but hotel was under renovation so they assigned us two king suites. They didn't charge us extra but the rooms were stinky. The corridor had trash in front of our room and carpets were stinking as well. We were disappointed by the hotel
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Heena
"Great for price"
Room was large and nice. Full kitchen was great and three tv's. Ac worked awesome. Breakfast was great and lots of choices. Pool and hot tub were nice but there were no towels out there. The hall way stunk to high heavens. Even our kids were like "ok hold your breath" when we were about to go inside. But room didn't stink so it was tolerable.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
kalli
"Satisfied!"
I love staying at this hotel. I am always impressed of the friendly staff. The rooms were clean. Paid a little more then I'm used to paying but for me it was worth it. I'd definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
javier
"Not a good experience"
We booked our room because our air conditioning went out at our house. We got out room and the hallway smelled like paint and possible pesticides which bothered my allergies and asthma. Then when we got to our room, the AC was not on and we had to wait for our room to cool down before we could go to sleep. The room did not seem clean. The next day I had to call service a few times to bring me lotion, shampoo and conditioner.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Ellen
"Looks good from outside"
Really nice property if you judge by outside and pics but the reality was sort of scary. Public halls very dirty. Locked door constantly propped open with rocks by guests. The cleaning crew did a wonderful job but inside rooms very dated. Towels were no longer white!
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Good for the price"
Hallways were a little dirty but rooms were clean. No elevator. Hot breakfast was ok.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"review"
Just for a night for family staying in town
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Great stay , excellent breakfast hotel very clean and staff very helpful.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Nice suite"
Room has decent kitchen area, Good breakfast, very helpful staff
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Leslie
"Well kept accomodations"
This was a nice stay, the hotel isn't brand new but is well kept, in a neighborhood that was behind a carwash and a McDonalds. The carwash was closed (Sunday and after hours), but McDonalds was open but still far enough away to not contribute to noise. Staff was pleasant and accomodating.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"VERY VERY GOOD AND CONVENIENT"
i was looking for a hotel, in this area ( close to shopping centers in chandler ) and i ended up here because i took a blind deal for a hotel here in the area . so i dint know the name until after reservation was made. the hotel was great, close enough to the freeway intersection but not next to it, so that was great, 5 min - chandler premium outlets, 8 min - chandler fashion center, 8 min to Arizona mills. there is a lot of places to eat breakfast, dinner nearby too the room was the standard , 1 suite with one bed, and 1 kitchen and living room with a sofa bed, this was very convenient because i was traveling with my girlfriend and her friend, so there was privacy for all of us, and the bathroom was real nice, it looks like it was updated recently , very spacious too. on top of that , the breakfast was great. small buffet, but very complete, and everything well kept and clean. ill stay here again for sure.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
pedro
"4 Star"
They stay was Great, the front desk people were very Helpful. The breakfast was very good. I spilled a cup of coffee and the Kitchen help took care of it right away. Everyone was very Friendly and Helpful.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Front desk indifferent"
It was 108 in Phoenix. I had to go to the front desk 7 times in the heat because I was locked out because the keycards wouldn't work. The guy kept insulting me and telling me not to put it next to my cell phone. Really? It was never near my cell phone. And, you only have to tell me something once. It was extremely inconvenient. The next person told me he could me move but if it happened a few more times he would have someone look at the lock. Really? How many times does the patron have to be inconvenienced before they get it? I would not stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Needs bug control of large roaches!!"
First room I checked into had LG! COCKROACH!!crawl down the wall in kitchen area,I was moved,furniture was old and worn! Bed was good, price was fair for size of room. 2.5stars maybe 3?????
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Mary Rhedah
"AWESOME HOTEL"
Everything was GREAT, this was our 3rd time staying here in a year, we will be back.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chandler/Phoenix Area
We're so glad to hear that, and we appreciate you being a loyal guest with us. We look forward to your next stay.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"4th of July Getaway"
We had 2 rooms and in one of the rooms we did not have housekeeping service for one day. I guess the housekeeper skipped us by mistake but when we got back to the room it was already 1030pm and housekeeping was not available anymore. The front desk took us clean towels.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
It was very nice and cool
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
ELIAS
enjoyable
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
My six year old special needs daughter wondered off! We were terrified, which only lasted approx. 4 minutes because of a wonderful guest and amazing staff!! Thank you all so very much!!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015