All hotels in Sacramento, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here321 Bercut Dr, Sacramento, CA, 95814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Taualii family home away from home."
I stay there for me and my kids to have family time when I go to Sacarmento. The staff is great there.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Tauete
"Great place to stay for CA Bar Exam"
My colleague and I needed an affordable, decent place to stay for 3 nights to take the CA bar exam. We were happy with our stay, particularly the large desk in the room to use for our studying. The free hot breakfast was great and the Wednesday reception was a nice perk. We were thankful for the fridge and microwave in the room. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were nice and fluffy too. The only thing that bothered us was the toilet that never stopped running. The bathroom definitely needed to be remodeled. The drive to the Sacramento Convention Center was less than 10 minutes (1.5 mi). Made it in easy time every morning in time for the bar exam. Park in the 14th and H Street garage.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Lorianne
"Oldish but great staff"
Great breakfast: eggs, sausage waffles, and the usual carbs, with plenty of tables and space. Staff were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. A++ on that front. Room was a bit worn around the edges (finish coming off the sink, some divots in the floor under the carpet, door took some finessing to open) and smelled a little musty until I opened the (sticky) windows and aired it out. But it was spacious and clean. Wifi worked well.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"My Adventure in Sacramento"
We needed an emergency stay for one night for business in Sacramento. The room was clean and adequate and a very good value. Thank you for the complimentary food and a good bar. Would use this hotel in the event we have another reason for visiting Sacramento.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Grace
"Pre flight stay"
We chose this property because the Wyndham reputation, and for it's convenience to the Sac. Me. airport and the shuttle service they provide. It worked quite well for that. the stff was very good, breakfast was nice and the room very comfortable and clean. It is however in a neighborhood that has seen a huge downgrade from the last time we were there, The property did provide security in the paring lots and on the rest of their property so we felt safe. As long as it stays status quo we will use it when flying from Sac. Metro. It is after all like the old saying you will not find a 5 star hotel next to the airport, usually.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Family visit"
Very good. Everything was great. Have enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
RODOLFO
"KEEP YOUR A/C UNIT ON!!!"
Keep your A/C unit on at night!!!! We were there for 4 or 5 nights. Tried sleeping with the unit off and the first night there was a fist fight in the early morning hours. Next night there was just too much hall noise late at night. With the A/C unit on it killed the outside noise and it was ok. Otherwise a good place for the $$$. Lousy neighborhood but no big deal. Fenced and security.
4 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Terry
"nice rooms"
I had A greAt STAY.. I loved the little kitchen, i just had no point in using it.. Over all it was a nice and comfortable room..
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Mervina
"Kat"
Breakfast was good, better than continental. Room was clean. Pillows had lost their stay power and midway through the night we were trying to tuck them so our heads were not just resting in between the fluff on the bed. Toilet flooded in the morning at no fault to us, but maintenance was all over it quickly. Staff was very friendly. Very convenient location to downtown.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kathleen
Okay overall, but folks were playing basketball and yelling outside our room at 1:30 in the morning. Staff were apparently unaware, even though the court lights are supposed to be off by 10pm. On our second morning we discovered someone had severely dented our rental car in the hotel lot and just taken off. The staff are being helpful, but there is not much they can do. There are security cameras in the lot, though.
"Excellent location for Convention Center"
Attended volleyball tournament at the Convention Center. Location was ideal. Breakfast was a great addition.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Homeless haven"
The only saving grace to this place was their service and daily breakfast. The grounds seemed as if people lived there which was strange to me. The neighborhood is not safe since it's next door to two empty restaurants which now appear to be a homeless haven and a spot for other activities. There's riff raff around all hours or the day. The building smelled like smoke answer was noisy. The room was spacious but a bit runner down. Breakfast is well stocked with a nice variety. Service was good but I didn't use the housekeeping service because I didn't feel safe. Overall I won't stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Hawthorne Suites, Sacramento"
A good hotel for a good price. Their breakfast is top notch.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"I would stay again."
I would recommend staying here to my family or friends. Nice hotel with awesome breakfast buffet. The only issue i had was the Musty smell of wood throughout the hotel but I'm guessing it smelled that way because it was raining so much when we stayed there. overall i would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Alejandra
"Great hotel for the price"
Check in took 5 min. Rooms were good, food in the morning was free and theyhad hot food. Super close to downtown.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Kawika
"Get value!"
Loved the breakfast and the hotel offered free shuttle to the airport and downtown area.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Good hotel for a quick stay."
We stayed just for one night while attending an event at the convention center. It was very convenient to get to and from the center. The neighborhood is industrial so it's not a vacation getaway type of place. It was clean. The staff was friendly and was very well priced for our needs. The room was basic but it was clean and comfortable for my family of 4. It included a very good hot breakfast (cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage patties, homestyle potates, cereals, toast, bagels, muffins, whole fruit, and freshly made waffles.) It was perfect for us to gear up for a long tournament day. The coffee however wasn't good...I ended up at Starbucks for my morning cup. Other than that. I'll stay there again for next year's event. It served our purposes of a decent, clean place for the family to sleep for the night.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
M.
"Thank You Hawthorne Windam-Great Business Trip-"
I loved the beds-they were comfortable and the sheets even smelled clean. Not like sweat. I didn't feel like someone had slept on them already and they weren't quite clean-it was great. The room was a very nice size and just what I needed to take some of my meals in my room. Not having to call and request an iron and ironing board, and refrig and microwave was also great. Even the elevator smelled good! I will always book with this hotel whenever I travel to SAC for business conferences. The staff was great! Security was good. I throughly enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Cynthia
"Restless Night"
We had trouble sleeping as we can hear footsteps on the floor above us. You could hear someone talking on the phone by the parking lot. This happened in the wee hours.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Catheryn
"Jazzy Cat show"
The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. The breakfast area was very large with an excellent food selection that also included eggs and sausage
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Clean beds and large rooms, but needs updating"
My hotel room was very huge! With two queen beds, it would have been perfect for a family of four. The room(s) need updating. Everything is worn and threadbare and I wore socks during my entire visit (twice in three weeks) because the floors/carpeting was so spotted and dirty. Safety wise, while the rooms are located in a key-access only hallway, you have to ride an elevator that's outside the building to get there. If it's late at night and you're by yourself staying in one of the outer buildings, it's a little scary. Morning breakfast, and the ladies who serve it, are very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Katherine
"relaxing"
I'm on the road alot and the hotel was quiet and spacious with a nice breakfast I enjoyed my stay very relaxing
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Close to town, but don't expect too much"
Stayed here 2 nights during a convention. Location about 10 minutes from the convention center with free shuttle offered. Room was large with mini kitchen with larger than normal king sized bed. The bathroom was in great need of updating with rusted fixtures, cracked tub and sinks, barely functioning shower and worse of all bugs. The hallway smelled of serious bleach/cleaner and something else unsavory. On the good side, the main lobby and breakfast/bar area was clean and looked good. Breakfast was the usual type; cereal, waffles, eggs etc. The happy hour at night from 4-7 has free tap beer and house wine which was nice plus happy hour food (meatball sandwiches on the night we were there). Service was friendly thru out.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Tammy
"Good hotel"
For the price of the room, breakfast should have been included. Other than that, a good hotel
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Roderick
"Gross hotel!"
Staff was rude and seemed unhappy! This hotel is deceiving, the front/first building where you check-in is very pretty and clean, BUT of course, they send the customers to the back hotel buildings in a different area in the parking lot! The hotel was noisy, dirty, ghetto and smelled gross! There was trash everywhere in the parking lot, people hanging out near the fences with beer bottles in their hand. The entrance door to the hotel was to be remained locked and you must use your hotel key to get into, but of course it was always unlocked and the door was open for anyone to freely come in. The towels had numerous holes in them and the carpet had stains! The Heater/AC was loud and obnoxious, and took forever to work! This hotel was not extremely cheap, I was 100% dissatisfied !!!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Close to downtown."
Don't buy Expedia's blind rate rooms!!!! Period!!!! Didn't know until after I reserved which hotel I got and found out I could have gotten it three dollars cheaper reserving through the hotel. We got stuck in a room in a separate building with no valet cart. The main hotel had several, but no valet service so we had to carry it all in. Luckily, our room was close to the door. Went to get ice where machines were listed on the site map and found empty spaces where they had been with plumbing capped off. Obviously a permanent situation. Had to ask maid where one was and it was on third floor. Carpet smelled musty. In fairness hotel is under renovation, but still made for uncomfortable stay. Be sure room is completed before stay. Pool unheated, but spa was nice. Breakfast was varied and complete. It was the highlight of our stay and made the problems somewhat worthwhile.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"2 night stay for UC Davis"
My daughter and I stayed there for two nights as she was receiving treatment from UC Davis. So it did the trick and it was nice not to commute. We did see two roaches on the wall. When I told the hotel staff they quickly moved us to another room but we had the jeepers after that. For it being suites, we did not feel like it was the stay we anticipated. Breakfast on the other hand was perfect! The staff were all very helpful, professional, and did the best they could.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Raiderette209
"very satisfied"
everything was great, hot tub, pool, breakfast, service, location. room seemed a little worn and could probably use a face lift but over all i was satisfied with everything.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
evan
"Great Hotel close to old town Sacramento."
We have stayed here several times and had a great experience every time. Great staff. Very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
lee
"Great Hotel ! Awesome Breakfast"
My second year spending a week here . Once again perfect just like last time . Good security , friendly staff , great room and great food ! What more do you need !
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Old and not worth staying there!"
The exterior door handle for entry to the upstairs wing we were staying in was missing. The covers on the bed smelled like they had not been cleaned in a while and even had the smell of mens cologne. The shower went from hot to cold in a split second. The pillows were like sleeping on rocks. Toilet seats had been "painted" instead of replaced. The mirror was not clean. Overall it was an old and poorly kept property.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
thomas
"Pleasant stay"
The people that work there are very friendly. The breakfast is great, so much food. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"awesome for the price"
Stayed here for SacAnime and its a bang for your buck! It's like 1 exit away from the convention center. This was better than expected. I went in January and the air in the room was super dry so I was kind of miserable and needed to keep the kettle I brought running to humidify the room so if you have sinus issues, keep that in mind. It's a bit older and paint was peeling in places but I don't care about that. It was great for the price
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Kaiisha
"Nice hotel, central to all things Sacramento"
Although this is a great hotel and is well maintained it is located around three restaurants that have closed down and the properties are going to seed. The value is great and the hotel would be a 5 star place if all the staff were pleasant. I encountered 3 very rude staff member. The first one when calling in to ask if they needed me to come in and pay in advance to insure that an early morning arrival by train of friends world be OK and the person who answered was rude, and repeated the same thing over and over without answering my question. The second person encountered was GREAT! I went in to secure the room for the next day and the help at the desk was great, a little puzzle as to why I had to come in because its not their policy. The third person was so RUDE – could not find the reservation, wanted to charge me again and after several attempts of me saying I was in the day before and paid for the two day stay in advance she had the nerve to say you do not need to get rude . . . The fourth person I dealt with at check out was very sweet . . . So, all in all this is a good hotel, very clean, very comfy and they serve a full buffet breakfast. The only drawback to the great breakfast is the fact you have to eat it in the dinning room . . . no taking it back to your own room.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
The hotel was spacious but not very clean. The staff was great. The room was big but there were roaches in the kitchen area and the bathroom. There were ants on the night stands as well. The room smelt stale and moldy.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Liked the hotel but bathrooms need updating. Bath tubs maybe need to be replaced.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
I needed a good nigth sleep. And I new this hotel from Family & Friend, very nice and I needed the rest and remember this hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
jose
"Great hotel for the price"
I was impressed for the price I paid. You can't go wrong.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"on the road"
overnight stay, just off the highway. Not completely comfortable with the neighborhood
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Easy airport pickup, clean comfortable room"
We were picked up quickly by the hotel shuttle after arriving on a late flight. The driver, Will, was friendly and courteous, and a careful driver. Our check in was quick, and we were in our room shortly. After arriving very late and exhausted, we were glad to get to sleep without delay. It's an older hotel, but our room was clean and comfortable. We didn't try the breakfast, so no idea how that was.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Dinner and a play"
My wife had tickets for a play in Sacramento and we didn't want to drive back to the valley, so we stayed at this hotel. It was quite nice,close to the play and some nice dinner spots down town. We enjoyed the evening. Hotel was very nice,we'd do it again. Same place
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Terrance
"Hawthorn Suites- Sacramento"
Location is good- right by freeway for easy commuting. The size of the room was great. Wonderful little kitchen. Shampoo/conditioner unit fell off the wall in the middle of the night, which was weird and they said they had a sauna on site, but they did not. All in all, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was great and the gym was well equipped. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Close to the interstate"
It was okay. The rooms need to be redone. There are many stains on the carpet and couch.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Pretty good"
Pretty good. I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Overnight Business Stay"
Free shuttle from the airport and a short taxi ride into Downtown, so I did not to rent a car. Not much in the surrounding neighborhood for except for a Denny's and McDonalds. Breakfast was average, room was clean, and the staff were helpful.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Mold in bath curtains. It was difficult to access the room. a lot of hairs in the room. Not very healthy options in the breakfast buffet
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Middle eastern people arguing at 2:00 am when i was trying to sleep for a marathon the next day. woke me up. i was truly disappointed in this. The hotel is in a bad area and the room was old. leaking fawcets.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Decent Room"
Hotel property was large, spread out and well maintained. The location worked for our purposes, however, due to the layout, it allowed for people who clearly weren't staying at the motel to wander freely around the property. We were on the first floor and noticed several non-residents pass by our window (our room was at the back of the property and it was clear they weren't going to a room.) Room itself needed maintenance. Only light for the bathroom was a very loud fan/light combo.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Sue
"AMAZING Customer Service"
As far as accommodations this is a 2 1/2 star hotel. Nothing spectacular. Where this hotel excels was the customer service they provided. I was there for the California International Marathon. I was picked up by shuttle at the airport and taken to the convention center to pick up my packet. They picked me up from the convention center and dropped me downtown so that I could get something to eat. They picked me up when I was done and returned me to the hotel. They provided shuttle service for us runners to the convention center in the morning and that gave us an extra 30 to 45 minutes to sleep otherwise we would have had to catch the last marathon bus at 0430. They also served us an early breakfast from 4 to 5. Hotel breakfast did not start until 6 a.m. And to top it off they gave us a generous late checkout of 2 p.m. And of course they took me to the airport at checkout. The staff was very friendly and I really enjoyed visiting with the gentleman who transported me all over.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
christina
"best hotel in Sac."
Went to visit the kid at Sac Sate.went to downtown as well had a very good time hotel was really comfy clean brand new floors and food was all you can eat buffet. Would always stay here!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014