All hotels in Sacramento, California, United States of America
321 Bercut Dr, Sacramento, CA, 95814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay."
I rented 2 rooms and they were connecting rooms so my family could be together. I didn't like the idea of staying in 2 different rooms that weren't connecting. They were very comfortable and both rooms had mini fridges and microwaves. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the room. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Wendy
"Family getaway"
We took a family getaway. I chose this hotel for both location and because of the Wyndham name. The room was comfortable but it had a dingy smell and the carpeting was really stained. The breakfast was okay, my sons really enjoyed making their waffles.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel outside of downtown"
Nice hotel outside of downtown. Vagrant presence in the area is strong. Offered shuttle to transportation areas.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Nice place!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Lindsey
"My Experience"
I thought I was getting an updated hotel, it was not. The outside and inside of the hotel was very outdated, looked like an apt complex when I got there. The room was not what I thought I was paying for. Very outdated, carpets stained, chair stained and dirty. Bathtub had cracks in it. Soap dispenser smelled like Pine Sol. The hotel was packed, so I must be too picky!
S
Good for business trips, not the best for personal
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Quaint"
This was a nice quaint little place, a little older, but quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Needs Renovations"
My colleague and I chose this hotel for price and convenience on a business trip to Sacramento. The first disappointment happened at arrival, all guests are required to include their vehicle ID on a form which most people don't have memorized, so we had to leave our luggage in the lobby and gather this information, the front desk staff are busy handling other guests so they are not watching luggage, plus it was raining. The interior hallways smell musty, and once I got to my room, it smelled moldy and the furniture is old. The bed and pillow was also very uncomfortable and the shower and sink were peeling. The hotel is in need of serious renovations. With so many choices in Sacramento, I will likely not choose to stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Close to downtown area and easy freeway access. ................... .. ............
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Disappointing for a Wyndham hotel."
I booked this hotel because of their service, including breakfast & shuttles to/from the airport. The service staff were very good, but the hotel was disappointing. The rooms felt "tired" and the hallways smelled "old." The "full" breakfast was a buffet, so although they had eggs, sausage & potatoes, they were only so-so in taste. I won't be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
diane
"Professionalism"
Your Manager Laura is the best that I have ever encountered. This lady is top notch when it comes to customer service. You should have her teach classes. Her mannerism and professionalism are of the highest quality. My dealing with her was an unexpected surprise especially when she remembered the phone conversation and the details of that conversation. I would like her to know that she is a one of a kind.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
SAMAD
"Great room great rate"
Excellent hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Shannon
"Great hotel with full amenities"
Excellent experience. It lived up to the Hampton reputation. Great full breakfast, very large suite and very helpful friendly staff
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Melody
"The Nila is heading north"
The cleaning staff was a nine and very convenient to have breakfast at the hotel that was an eight
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Felipe
"Ladies Conference"
It was a very nice room. My friend and I was in Sacramento for a Ladies Conference.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Luvena
"Taualii family home away from home."
I stay there for me and my kids to have family time when I go to Sacarmento. The staff is great there.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Tauete
"Great place to stay for CA Bar Exam"
My colleague and I needed an affordable, decent place to stay for 3 nights to take the CA bar exam. We were happy with our stay, particularly the large desk in the room to use for our studying. The free hot breakfast was great and the Wednesday reception was a nice perk. We were thankful for the fridge and microwave in the room. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were nice and fluffy too. The only thing that bothered us was the toilet that never stopped running. The bathroom definitely needed to be remodeled. The drive to the Sacramento Convention Center was less than 10 minutes (1.5 mi). Made it in easy time every morning in time for the bar exam. Park in the 14th and H Street garage.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Lorianne
"Ok but not good"
Hotel staff was good. Liked fitness room. Area was shady but I could live with. Room was clean but a bit out of date. Walls are very thin. Could hear my neighbors conversations all day and all night.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Oldish but great staff"
Great breakfast: eggs, sausage waffles, and the usual carbs, with plenty of tables and space. Staff were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. A++ on that front. Room was a bit worn around the edges (finish coming off the sink, some divots in the floor under the carpet, door took some finessing to open) and smelled a little musty until I opened the (sticky) windows and aired it out. But it was spacious and clean. Wifi worked well.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
I generally like this place, the grounds are nice and the rooms are sizable. However while the lobby upgrades are nice, the rooms are hit or miss. Like many discounted places, the toiletries are no frills. My last room had what appeared to be a shampoo and conditioner dispenser, but the one side was empty and a small, single use conditioner tube was all by itself on the nicely folded wash cloth. I concluded that the dispensed side that had something in it must be shampoo, however, what came out was the consistency of mouthwash and a reddish color with a smell somewhere closer to mouthwash than shampoo. I honestly rub a little in my hair and rinsed quickly so I never determined what it was. I was also disappointed that the sink faucet leaked badly and the counter should be replaced.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"My Adventure in Sacramento"
We needed an emergency stay for one night for business in Sacramento. The room was clean and adequate and a very good value. Thank you for the complimentary food and a good bar. Would use this hotel in the event we have another reason for visiting Sacramento.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Grace
"Pre flight stay"
We chose this property because the Wyndham reputation, and for it's convenience to the Sac. Me. airport and the shuttle service they provide. It worked quite well for that. the stff was very good, breakfast was nice and the room very comfortable and clean. It is however in a neighborhood that has seen a huge downgrade from the last time we were there, The property did provide security in the paring lots and on the rest of their property so we felt safe. As long as it stays status quo we will use it when flying from Sac. Metro. It is after all like the old saying you will not find a 5 star hotel next to the airport, usually.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Family visit"
Very good. Everything was great. Have enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
RODOLFO
"KEEP YOUR A/C UNIT ON!!!"
Keep your A/C unit on at night!!!! We were there for 4 or 5 nights. Tried sleeping with the unit off and the first night there was a fist fight in the early morning hours. Next night there was just too much hall noise late at night. With the A/C unit on it killed the outside noise and it was ok. Otherwise a good place for the $$$. Lousy neighborhood but no big deal. Fenced and security.
4 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Terry
"nice rooms"
I had A greAt STAY.. I loved the little kitchen, i just had no point in using it.. Over all it was a nice and comfortable room..
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Mervina
"Kat"
Breakfast was good, better than continental. Room was clean. Pillows had lost their stay power and midway through the night we were trying to tuck them so our heads were not just resting in between the fluff on the bed. Toilet flooded in the morning at no fault to us, but maintenance was all over it quickly. Staff was very friendly. Very convenient location to downtown.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kathleen
Okay overall, but folks were playing basketball and yelling outside our room at 1:30 in the morning. Staff were apparently unaware, even though the court lights are supposed to be off by 10pm. On our second morning we discovered someone had severely dented our rental car in the hotel lot and just taken off. The staff are being helpful, but there is not much they can do. There are security cameras in the lot, though.
"Excellent location for Convention Center"
Attended volleyball tournament at the Convention Center. Location was ideal. Breakfast was a great addition.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Homeless haven"
The only saving grace to this place was their service and daily breakfast. The grounds seemed as if people lived there which was strange to me. The neighborhood is not safe since it's next door to two empty restaurants which now appear to be a homeless haven and a spot for other activities. There's riff raff around all hours or the day. The building smelled like smoke answer was noisy. The room was spacious but a bit runner down. Breakfast is well stocked with a nice variety. Service was good but I didn't use the housekeeping service because I didn't feel safe. Overall I won't stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Hawthorne Suites, Sacramento"
A good hotel for a good price. Their breakfast is top notch.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"I would stay again."
I would recommend staying here to my family or friends. Nice hotel with awesome breakfast buffet. The only issue i had was the Musty smell of wood throughout the hotel but I'm guessing it smelled that way because it was raining so much when we stayed there. overall i would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Alejandra
"Great hotel for the price"
Check in took 5 min. Rooms were good, food in the morning was free and theyhad hot food. Super close to downtown.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Kawika
"Get value!"
Loved the breakfast and the hotel offered free shuttle to the airport and downtown area.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Good hotel for a quick stay."
We stayed just for one night while attending an event at the convention center. It was very convenient to get to and from the center. The neighborhood is industrial so it's not a vacation getaway type of place. It was clean. The staff was friendly and was very well priced for our needs. The room was basic but it was clean and comfortable for my family of 4. It included a very good hot breakfast (cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage patties, homestyle potates, cereals, toast, bagels, muffins, whole fruit, and freshly made waffles.) It was perfect for us to gear up for a long tournament day. The coffee however wasn't good...I ended up at Starbucks for my morning cup. Other than that. I'll stay there again for next year's event. It served our purposes of a decent, clean place for the family to sleep for the night.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
M.
"Thank You Hawthorne Windam-Great Business Trip-"
I loved the beds-they were comfortable and the sheets even smelled clean. Not like sweat. I didn't feel like someone had slept on them already and they weren't quite clean-it was great. The room was a very nice size and just what I needed to take some of my meals in my room. Not having to call and request an iron and ironing board, and refrig and microwave was also great. Even the elevator smelled good! I will always book with this hotel whenever I travel to SAC for business conferences. The staff was great! Security was good. I throughly enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Cynthia
"Restless Night"
We had trouble sleeping as we can hear footsteps on the floor above us. You could hear someone talking on the phone by the parking lot. This happened in the wee hours.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Catheryn
"Jazzy Cat show"
The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. The breakfast area was very large with an excellent food selection that also included eggs and sausage
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Clean beds and large rooms, but needs updating"
My hotel room was very huge! With two queen beds, it would have been perfect for a family of four. The room(s) need updating. Everything is worn and threadbare and I wore socks during my entire visit (twice in three weeks) because the floors/carpeting was so spotted and dirty. Safety wise, while the rooms are located in a key-access only hallway, you have to ride an elevator that's outside the building to get there. If it's late at night and you're by yourself staying in one of the outer buildings, it's a little scary. Morning breakfast, and the ladies who serve it, are very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Katherine
"relaxing"
I'm on the road alot and the hotel was quiet and spacious with a nice breakfast I enjoyed my stay very relaxing
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Close to town, but don't expect too much"
Stayed here 2 nights during a convention. Location about 10 minutes from the convention center with free shuttle offered. Room was large with mini kitchen with larger than normal king sized bed. The bathroom was in great need of updating with rusted fixtures, cracked tub and sinks, barely functioning shower and worse of all bugs. The hallway smelled of serious bleach/cleaner and something else unsavory. On the good side, the main lobby and breakfast/bar area was clean and looked good. Breakfast was the usual type; cereal, waffles, eggs etc. The happy hour at night from 4-7 has free tap beer and house wine which was nice plus happy hour food (meatball sandwiches on the night we were there). Service was friendly thru out.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Tammy
"Good hotel"
For the price of the room, breakfast should have been included. Other than that, a good hotel
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Roderick
"Gross hotel!"
Staff was rude and seemed unhappy! This hotel is deceiving, the front/first building where you check-in is very pretty and clean, BUT of course, they send the customers to the back hotel buildings in a different area in the parking lot! The hotel was noisy, dirty, ghetto and smelled gross! There was trash everywhere in the parking lot, people hanging out near the fences with beer bottles in their hand. The entrance door to the hotel was to be remained locked and you must use your hotel key to get into, but of course it was always unlocked and the door was open for anyone to freely come in. The towels had numerous holes in them and the carpet had stains! The Heater/AC was loud and obnoxious, and took forever to work! This hotel was not extremely cheap, I was 100% dissatisfied !!!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Close to downtown."
Don't buy Expedia's blind rate rooms!!!! Period!!!! Didn't know until after I reserved which hotel I got and found out I could have gotten it three dollars cheaper reserving through the hotel. We got stuck in a room in a separate building with no valet cart. The main hotel had several, but no valet service so we had to carry it all in. Luckily, our room was close to the door. Went to get ice where machines were listed on the site map and found empty spaces where they had been with plumbing capped off. Obviously a permanent situation. Had to ask maid where one was and it was on third floor. Carpet smelled musty. In fairness hotel is under renovation, but still made for uncomfortable stay. Be sure room is completed before stay. Pool unheated, but spa was nice. Breakfast was varied and complete. It was the highlight of our stay and made the problems somewhat worthwhile.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"2 night stay for UC Davis"
My daughter and I stayed there for two nights as she was receiving treatment from UC Davis. So it did the trick and it was nice not to commute. We did see two roaches on the wall. When I told the hotel staff they quickly moved us to another room but we had the jeepers after that. For it being suites, we did not feel like it was the stay we anticipated. Breakfast on the other hand was perfect! The staff were all very helpful, professional, and did the best they could.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Raiderette209
"very satisfied"
everything was great, hot tub, pool, breakfast, service, location. room seemed a little worn and could probably use a face lift but over all i was satisfied with everything.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
evan
"Great Hotel close to old town Sacramento."
We have stayed here several times and had a great experience every time. Great staff. Very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
lee
"Great Hotel ! Awesome Breakfast"
My second year spending a week here . Once again perfect just like last time . Good security , friendly staff , great room and great food ! What more do you need !
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Old and not worth staying there!"
The exterior door handle for entry to the upstairs wing we were staying in was missing. The covers on the bed smelled like they had not been cleaned in a while and even had the smell of mens cologne. The shower went from hot to cold in a split second. The pillows were like sleeping on rocks. Toilet seats had been "painted" instead of replaced. The mirror was not clean. Overall it was an old and poorly kept property.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
thomas
"Pleasant stay"
The people that work there are very friendly. The breakfast is great, so much food. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"awesome for the price"
Stayed here for SacAnime and its a bang for your buck! It's like 1 exit away from the convention center. This was better than expected. I went in January and the air in the room was super dry so I was kind of miserable and needed to keep the kettle I brought running to humidify the room so if you have sinus issues, keep that in mind. It's a bit older and paint was peeling in places but I don't care about that. It was great for the price
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015