All hotels in Sacramento, California, United States of America
321 Bercut Dr, Sacramento, CA, 95814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"On Business trip:)"
Was very pleased with front office service:) I have already referred this hotel to friends and family!!!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Dolores
"Larry's review"
I had a very comfortable, quiet and enjoyable stay. The hot breakfast was excellent (good selection) and hotel staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Lawrence
"Siskel and Ebert would give 2 thumbs up!"
Hotel was nice and big, my room with 2 queeen beds was plenty roomy and comfortable. The shower was little dirty in the corners especially the tile around toilet. Not too crazy to gross me out but just niticable. My room had a kitchenette was a added plus which included refrigerator , microwave and coffee maker. The beds were nice and comfy and the 4 goose down pillows on each bed made my neck feel suported while I slept. The lobby is large and cozy which offers small bar with beer in draft and wine with tv screens usually showing sports. Their continental breakfast is great especially if you need to put something in your gut once you wake. Overall nice hotel and I will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Comfy stay over for the night."
Overall a good stay. Room was clean but felt a little dated? Service was friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Older hotel but clean & comfortable"
clean older hotel, comfortable, family friendly great for its price range, only thing is neighborhood run down but felt safe enough
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Dissapointed in Sacramento."
The breakfast was very good. Cinnamon for the oatmeal would be a great idea. Our room was not really clean. there were cracks in the tub and the toilet paper holder was all rusty. We say two cockroaches and the floor was not vacuumed well. The bed was comfortable. I didn't get out to the neighborhood but it seemed very industrial and not like it was safe to walk.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Linda R
"Nice for the money."
I stayed 3 nights at this property. Service was very good. Location was convenient to highways and to the downtown area. Also not far from the airport. The neighborhood was a little questionable. The breakfast was very good. Free wifi in all areas including the room. Pool area and the laundry area were clean and convenient. The room was very bland, no color and the bathroom area was just a little tired. New countertops and fixtures would spruce up nicely.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Brad
Great stay. Stayed here for leisure after a concert downtown. Great location . The staff was very friendly. rooms and beds were comfortable. Only downfall is the bathrooms need updating.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Erika
"Shuttle"
The hotel provided free shuttle to the Convention Center- this was a wonderful amenity.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great!"
The hotel is great. The only hard part was smelling mold/mildew (especially since I am allergic). Besides that, the staff and facility is great!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Sharlyne
"Trip of convenience"
Room outdated,neighborhood very scary,many transients, was told pool was heated and wasn't.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Sheryl
"Nice accomodations"
The room was good. Free breakfast was fine, but seemed in a rush to clean up and for people to leave.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice place to stay headed north on I-5"
We have stayed here before. We chose to come again, but were rather disappointed in a couple of items. The door to the hall fit so poorly that the light came in on three sides - - even though the door was closed and locked. The mattress and pillows were not too comfortable. There was no bar in the shower. Staff was polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sadie
"Nice hotel."
My only complaint was that they have shampoo "dispensers" in their showers. They don't keep them filled. Very inconvenient.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
V.
"hotel stay"
Friendly staff. Neighborhood not so good. Bathroom needs some updating. Other than that it was ok.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Good size room and great housekeeping!"
i was very impressed with the size of the room as well as the exceptional housekeeping staff ... they were very responsive to our requests. The ONLY issure we had was the family of 8 right across the hall that let their kids run up and down the halls all day long! If I needed to be in the room longer - I would have called the front desk to complain. Perhaps in the future - assigning families with little ones near each other?!?!?!?
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Beth
Excellent hotel to stay at, especially since we stayed in a two bedroom suite. Only problem was everything closing by 9pm but other then that it was excellent.
"Great place to stay."
I rented 2 rooms and they were connecting rooms so my family could be together. I didn't like the idea of staying in 2 different rooms that weren't connecting. They were very comfortable and both rooms had mini fridges and microwaves. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the room. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Wendy
"Great value, comfortable beds, good amenities."
I highly recommend this hotel. My wife and I were looking for no frills, quiet, comfortable, and we found it here, and really for the cost it was extraordinary. It was very quiet, the room was spacious, the king bed was very soft, the in suite kitchen and closet space were fantastic, as well as the small working table. Also, the pool and spa were large so not too intrusive by others, and the breakfast area was very large, again so you don't feel imposed upon. They also have a fully stocked bar if you want a drink. Great value, nice people, clean, quiet, accommodating. Highly recommend.
Anthony
"Nice quiet and Great place to stay"
Stayed at Wyndham to attend Sacramento Expo events; great hotel, polite and cheerful front desk staff, very good breakfast, and huge comfort room. Bath room fan was old and noisy otherwise a five star.
pc
My husband and I had a wonderful stay. The staff were very pleasant. The rooms are very comfortable. And the hot tub, well everyone should have their own experience. Ours was great! Thanks to Mr. Will and the awesome staff.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
SFT
"Family getaway"
We took a family getaway. I chose this hotel for both location and because of the Wyndham name. The room was comfortable but it had a dingy smell and the carpeting was really stained. The breakfast was okay, my sons really enjoyed making their waffles.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Staff here are excellent. Rooms r comfy and clean. Area is rather different but have good security
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
stacy
"Nice hotel outside of downtown"
Nice hotel outside of downtown. Vagrant presence in the area is strong. Offered shuttle to transportation areas.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Nice place!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Lindsey
"My Experience"
I thought I was getting an updated hotel, it was not. The outside and inside of the hotel was very outdated, looked like an apt complex when I got there. The room was not what I thought I was paying for. Very outdated, carpets stained, chair stained and dirty. Bathtub had cracks in it. Soap dispenser smelled like Pine Sol. The hotel was packed, so I must be too picky!
S
Good for business trips, not the best for personal
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Quaint"
This was a nice quaint little place, a little older, but quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Needs Renovations"
My colleague and I chose this hotel for price and convenience on a business trip to Sacramento. The first disappointment happened at arrival, all guests are required to include their vehicle ID on a form which most people don't have memorized, so we had to leave our luggage in the lobby and gather this information, the front desk staff are busy handling other guests so they are not watching luggage, plus it was raining. The interior hallways smell musty, and once I got to my room, it smelled moldy and the furniture is old. The bed and pillow was also very uncomfortable and the shower and sink were peeling. The hotel is in need of serious renovations. With so many choices in Sacramento, I will likely not choose to stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Close to downtown area and easy freeway access. ................... .. ............
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Disappointing for a Wyndham hotel."
I booked this hotel because of their service, including breakfast & shuttles to/from the airport. The service staff were very good, but the hotel was disappointing. The rooms felt "tired" and the hallways smelled "old." The "full" breakfast was a buffet, so although they had eggs, sausage & potatoes, they were only so-so in taste. I won't be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
diane
"Professionalism"
Your Manager Laura is the best that I have ever encountered. This lady is top notch when it comes to customer service. You should have her teach classes. Her mannerism and professionalism are of the highest quality. My dealing with her was an unexpected surprise especially when she remembered the phone conversation and the details of that conversation. I would like her to know that she is a one of a kind.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
SAMAD
"Great room great rate"
Excellent hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Shannon
"Great hotel with full amenities"
Excellent experience. It lived up to the Hampton reputation. Great full breakfast, very large suite and very helpful friendly staff
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Melody
"The Nila is heading north"
The cleaning staff was a nine and very convenient to have breakfast at the hotel that was an eight
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Felipe
"Ladies Conference"
It was a very nice room. My friend and I was in Sacramento for a Ladies Conference.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Luvena
"Taualii family home away from home."
I stay there for me and my kids to have family time when I go to Sacarmento. The staff is great there.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Tauete
"Great place to stay for CA Bar Exam"
My colleague and I needed an affordable, decent place to stay for 3 nights to take the CA bar exam. We were happy with our stay, particularly the large desk in the room to use for our studying. The free hot breakfast was great and the Wednesday reception was a nice perk. We were thankful for the fridge and microwave in the room. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were nice and fluffy too. The only thing that bothered us was the toilet that never stopped running. The bathroom definitely needed to be remodeled. The drive to the Sacramento Convention Center was less than 10 minutes (1.5 mi). Made it in easy time every morning in time for the bar exam. Park in the 14th and H Street garage.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Lorianne
"Ok but not good"
Hotel staff was good. Liked fitness room. Area was shady but I could live with. Room was clean but a bit out of date. Walls are very thin. Could hear my neighbors conversations all day and all night.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Oldish but great staff"
Great breakfast: eggs, sausage waffles, and the usual carbs, with plenty of tables and space. Staff were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. A++ on that front. Room was a bit worn around the edges (finish coming off the sink, some divots in the floor under the carpet, door took some finessing to open) and smelled a little musty until I opened the (sticky) windows and aired it out. But it was spacious and clean. Wifi worked well.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
I generally like this place, the grounds are nice and the rooms are sizable. However while the lobby upgrades are nice, the rooms are hit or miss. Like many discounted places, the toiletries are no frills. My last room had what appeared to be a shampoo and conditioner dispenser, but the one side was empty and a small, single use conditioner tube was all by itself on the nicely folded wash cloth. I concluded that the dispensed side that had something in it must be shampoo, however, what came out was the consistency of mouthwash and a reddish color with a smell somewhere closer to mouthwash than shampoo. I honestly rub a little in my hair and rinsed quickly so I never determined what it was. I was also disappointed that the sink faucet leaked badly and the counter should be replaced.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"My Adventure in Sacramento"
We needed an emergency stay for one night for business in Sacramento. The room was clean and adequate and a very good value. Thank you for the complimentary food and a good bar. Would use this hotel in the event we have another reason for visiting Sacramento.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Grace
"Pre flight stay"
We chose this property because the Wyndham reputation, and for it's convenience to the Sac. Me. airport and the shuttle service they provide. It worked quite well for that. the stff was very good, breakfast was nice and the room very comfortable and clean. It is however in a neighborhood that has seen a huge downgrade from the last time we were there, The property did provide security in the paring lots and on the rest of their property so we felt safe. As long as it stays status quo we will use it when flying from Sac. Metro. It is after all like the old saying you will not find a 5 star hotel next to the airport, usually.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Family visit"
Very good. Everything was great. Have enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
RODOLFO
"KEEP YOUR A/C UNIT ON!!!"
Keep your A/C unit on at night!!!! We were there for 4 or 5 nights. Tried sleeping with the unit off and the first night there was a fist fight in the early morning hours. Next night there was just too much hall noise late at night. With the A/C unit on it killed the outside noise and it was ok. Otherwise a good place for the $$$. Lousy neighborhood but no big deal. Fenced and security.
4 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Terry
"nice rooms"
I had A greAt STAY.. I loved the little kitchen, i just had no point in using it.. Over all it was a nice and comfortable room..
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Mervina
"Kat"
Breakfast was good, better than continental. Room was clean. Pillows had lost their stay power and midway through the night we were trying to tuck them so our heads were not just resting in between the fluff on the bed. Toilet flooded in the morning at no fault to us, but maintenance was all over it quickly. Staff was very friendly. Very convenient location to downtown.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kathleen
Okay overall, but folks were playing basketball and yelling outside our room at 1:30 in the morning. Staff were apparently unaware, even though the court lights are supposed to be off by 10pm. On our second morning we discovered someone had severely dented our rental car in the hotel lot and just taken off. The staff are being helpful, but there is not much they can do. There are security cameras in the lot, though.
"Excellent location for Convention Center"
Attended volleyball tournament at the Convention Center. Location was ideal. Breakfast was a great addition.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Homeless haven"
The only saving grace to this place was their service and daily breakfast. The grounds seemed as if people lived there which was strange to me. The neighborhood is not safe since it's next door to two empty restaurants which now appear to be a homeless haven and a spot for other activities. There's riff raff around all hours or the day. The building smelled like smoke answer was noisy. The room was spacious but a bit runner down. Breakfast is well stocked with a nice variety. Service was good but I didn't use the housekeeping service because I didn't feel safe. Overall I won't stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015