All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3515 - 26 Street NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7E3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"1 night stopover"
Hotel is good and close to lots of restaurant with in walking distance. Room was clean but there was noise from air condition which was not very convenient, could not sleep well. Shuttle service was great, pick up and drop off to airport. We will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
selim
"Great Airport Hotel"
Great Hotel! Spacious room; comfortable beds; good restaurant; hot tub and pool! For the price we paid, an incredible bargain.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Philip
"Unremarkable but OK airport hotel"
Average in every way, nice place with OK service, but nothing outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Markus
"wonderful"
Wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"good location if you need to be near the airport"
clean, comfortable hotel, close to the airport.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Raymond
We arrived very late, just before 1AM. Even though his shift was over, the hotel shuttle driver turned around and came back to the airport to pick us up. We reserved a queen bed, but they bumped us up to a king bed. We ended up deciding to stay an extra night, and they allowed us to stay in our king bed room, but continued to give us the hotels.com queen bed rate.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Haley
Hotel was great but doors need a silencer The door all slammed shut, need to be adjusted Location was good
4 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Betty
Great stay and karen looked after us
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Lazy housekeeping"
They didn't change sheets even when asked with card.....I marked them to check
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Recommend"
We were very pleased with the service/staff at the hotel. The room was very comfortable and clean. We only had breakfast in the dining room, but it was very good. If you are traveling without a car, public transportation to downtown is very convenient from here. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Pleasant Stay and Experience"
Beds were high, mattress hard (that is a GOOD thing -- great for my back and not lumpy or caved in), linens crisp, and pillow not rubber/latex ( to which I am allergic). So had a comfortable sleep. Decor of room was nice. Hotel was deserted so had the restaurant in morning to ourselves. When the coffee maker did not work and I mentioned it to the front desk person and asked if we could get complimentary coffee in the restaurant she agreed. The night before the person at the desk told us about the shuttle to/from airport and printed out directions for us to go that night prior to our flight so we would not have to deal with returning rental car in the morning prior to our flight. So this was very helpful. Waitress was pleasant and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Frances A.
"Convenient location but the smell was horrible!"
The title says it. Apparently I have to write a bunch of words that don't matter in order for this review to submit... But as I said, The location is great but the hotel needs to be cleaned...
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Always a nice stay"
It was always a nice stay. The woman at the front counter was amazing. :)
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
EDWARD
"A quality hotel for the price"
A short night as we had to fly out early the next morning but the hotel was quiet and we got a good sleep.. We had supper in the restaurant the night of check in and it was very good. We weren't sure how to get to the airport so they gave us a map which worked out well as we found our way in good time the next morning
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Bad experience ."
This was the dirties Ramada hotel I have ever stayed in . I would never ever stay there again. The only thing this place has going for it was there was a Dalton's restaurant in it , that served good food . Our room was filthy , the cleaning staff on that floor should be fired. Very disappointed .
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"DUCKS HOCKEY VIEWING TRIP AGAINST FLAMES"
FACILITIES ARE A LITTLE OUTDATED BUT IT APPEARS BASED ON SIGNAGE THEY ARE PLANNING A RENOVATION. STAFF WAS GENERALLY FRIENDLY. ROOM HAD NO HOTEL INFORMATION BOOK (IE. HOW TO MAKE LOCAL CALLS AND WHAT THE ASSOCIATED COSTS ARE, HOURS OF RESTAURANT OPERATION, GUIDANCE FOR INTERNET ACCESS, POOL HOURS, ETC.). ALSO THE COFFEE MAKER DID'NT WORK. LOCATION HAS INDOOR POOL AND SPA (WHICH I DIDN'T SEE IN THE HOTEL DESCRIPTION ON THEIR WEBSITE). LOCATION IS CLOSE TO FREEWAY BUT NOT TO CLOSE. IT IS ALSO CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT AND YOU DO HEAR AIRPLANES FLYING NEAR BY BUT I WOULDN'T CLASSIFY IT AS BEING DISRUPTIVE. THE HOTEL DOES HAVE FREE-WIFI, BUT WHILE UP IN THE ROOM IT GENERALLY DIDN'T WORK. IN THE LOBBY IT WORKED ABOUT 80% OF THE TIME
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
chris
"Great location, very nice restaurant and staff!"
I had a great time, felt welcome at the hotel, had very nice meals while being there. Everything was great!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Fernando
The hotel is very tired and old. The room was dingy and dark. Having said that I believe it was clean and the staff were quite pleasant.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"served the need"
Just overnight, was fine but not as close to airport as suspected.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Was Only one night but perfect"
Good hotel. Very happy that you can still have a smoking room if you want. That made it perfect for US.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Erika
It's OK.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Difficult Check In"
This was an odd one, and may not be typical. We arrived at 11PM and were given a number to be served at check in. We were number 15 and they were working on number 5. It took an hour for us to finally get to our room. There were two desk clerks, but one spent most of his time running back and forth from the telephone up front to a room behind the check-in desk. The restaurant and lounge were both closed so no food service was available. We needed an 8AM shuttle to the airport but when we called for it the next morning we were told that we should have made arrangements the day before and none would be available until 11AM. We were not informed of this beforehand. We wound up taking a taxi. To be fair, there was an unseasonal (mid-September) large snowstorm the night we arrived and a lot of hotels had extra business because of cancelled flights.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"very clean, beautiful and organized."
Employees are very friendly and cooperative. Hotel room service is also nice. The best part is shuttle to the airport which is very convenient for the new people coming to Calgary first time. We had great time in the hotel. Many restaurants are located near hotel. So no worries for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Sadhana
"Better than I expected"
There is really nothing negative to say. Clean quiet comfy bed, what else to ask for?
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
"OK"
It was alright for one night stay
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
CT
"A good place"
Excellent place for those using the airport and car rentals. Easy to get to, and plenty of restaurants nearby. Good staff, reasonable rates if one reserves early for multiple nights.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Don C. Thank you for your favourable review of your recent stay at our porpertyy through Expedia. We look forward to weloming you back to our property the next time your travels bring you to or through Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Don C.
"Close to the airport"
Well-insulated soundproofing--no jet noise at all. Hotel in the process of being renovated--for the near future, elevators and rooms are being upgraded. Pool and hot tub are indoors (nice!). Ramada must have purchased this recently--wake up call message is still from the Greenwood Inn. Working out the kinks, but clearly aiming to be an upgraded facility in the future. For now, a great place if you are flying into/out of Calgary and want a hotel close to the airport, but also close to restaurants, shops, and the main highway.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ellen
"Great hotel!"
Nice, comfortable room with great bed. Clean and nice, easy to find.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Maria
listed as close to airport but seems to be further then advertised and complicated to find
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
rooms are not clean.. dusts everywhere also, 4 people checked in only 3 sets of towels provided
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Short night very noise"
We had to get up at 3am for our flight. There was a wedding reception with loud music until midnight. It was awful!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Overall a good choice for the price..."
This hotel is undergoing renovation although it doesn't appear that they have started much yet. Overall, I'm happy with my stay here. The room in particular was quite nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. The only downsides I could find were that the hot tub was not working and the nightly noise over the weekend from various weddings and functions on the 1st floor was still heard quite clearly on the 3rd floor. This didn't keep me awake, but some might be sensitive, especially on the 2nd floor. Also, the front desk people were helpful, but were frequently on the phone. It seems that one person should always be available for the hotel guests, but I always had to wait until they finished a phone call. But, these were minor annoyances, and I recommend the hotel!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Nice hotel overall, very friendly service.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport - inexpensive"
We needed a room for the night close to the airport to catch an early fight out the next morning. We were pleasantly surprised to fine such a nice hotel at such a good nightly rate.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
jackie
"GPS"
My week stay for the Global Petroleum Show was great @ the Ramada Plaza. Only 20 minutes (in traffic) from the Calgary Stampede, it was easy access from the airport. Plenty of amenities at the hotel, and surrounding area (with in a few blocks).
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Rod
"OK for a transit night"
We chose the Ramada because it was reasonably priced for the area, had a hotel shuttle, and was was near our eventual destination. It was fine except it didn't include breakfast. I discovered too late there is a McDonalds nearby.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Only negative thing was the night before we checked into the hotel I called for directions from the Calgary airport and when I asked her a question she said gave me the answer but had to say - I already told you that. But every encounter we had with the personnel after that was mostly positive.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Very poor condition"
Not very clean. Molding falling off had to ask staff for help as they were sleeping. Could not get a receipt for stay said they would email still nothing a week later. Never stay there again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Just Ok"
First Impression wasn't good. It appears this was someone else's Hotel and they just slapped their name on it and business as usual. None of the colors or themes matched in the rooms. there was someone else's food left in the refrigerator. Locked out of rooms several times. Desk staff was nice.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"One night stay"
We only stayed at the hotel for one night but the rooms were clean and the staff friendly and the wi-fi worked well. The hotel was some 15-20 mins away from the airport so I really don't think it fair to call it an airport location, however a very reliable and timely shuttle service was available
Other trip May 14, 2014
Robbo
"Remodel not finished, staff not knowledgeable"
When I came to check in the staff wasn't at all prepared and didn't seem aware that I was bringing a puppy with me though it was noted on my reservation. I asked for the lowest floor available and was given the 4th floor and asked if that was "ok" but I didn't really have a choice so why bother asking? I was told there was a pet fee, but it was more than what was quoted online, the staff didn't seem knowledgeable, friendly or very good at their jobs. You aren't supposed to tell guests a room type (or rooms in general) are over-sold.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
A
"Stay away from room 452"
Had a loud fan right outside room 452 that continued all night long.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
"No sign extremely hard to locate"
Directions to location poor - parking lot not cleared of snow and very hard to get in and out
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
It close to an update time light shines through room door looks like poltergeist
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Mike Haag
"Accessible to Airport and Downtown"
I was happy with my stay here. I had never travelled to Calgary, and needed accommodations for just four nights. Downtown hotels near my office were either booked or very expensive. This was a reasonably priced option, with a $22.00 or so taxi ride to downtown, which was more than made up, even roundtrip, from the difference in price with downtown locations. Taxis were abundant downtown in the evening and all of the drivers knew this location.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
"just ordinary"
dull and dreary?????????????????????????????????????????
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Large Chipped glass"
One of the drinking glasses had a large chipped missing and we placed it in the recycle bin twice and each time the maid placed the same noticeable chipped glass back for our use. Are they even looking? Other wise it is a an average hotel.
5 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Pleasant hotel minutes from the airport"
Pleasant hotel, stayed one night before flying out of Calgary. Clean pleasant and convenient. Also close to downtown Calgary.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Accessible."
Excellent!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
We were in a strange city and asked desk clerk for suggestions of things to do and she was not able to help us at all. We had to use the internet.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013