All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3515 - 26 Street NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7E3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

Room is all right
    Bad internet service
    Bad breakfast
"No sign extremely hard to locate"
Directions to location poor - parking lot not cleared of snow and very hard to get in and out
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
It close to an update time light shines through room door looks like poltergeist
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Mike Haag
"Accessible to Airport and Downtown"
I was happy with my stay here. I had never travelled to Calgary, and needed accommodations for just four nights. Downtown hotels near my office were either booked or very expensive. This was a reasonably priced option, with a $22.00 or so taxi ride to downtown, which was more than made up, even roundtrip, from the difference in price with downtown locations. Taxis were abundant downtown in the evening and all of the drivers knew this location.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
"just ordinary"
dull and dreary?????????????????????????????????????????
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Large Chipped glass"
One of the drinking glasses had a large chipped missing and we placed it in the recycle bin twice and each time the maid placed the same noticeable chipped glass back for our use. Are they even looking? Other wise it is a an average hotel.
5 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Pleasant hotel minutes from the airport"
Pleasant hotel, stayed one night before flying out of Calgary. Clean pleasant and convenient. Also close to downtown Calgary.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Accessible."
Excellent!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
We were in a strange city and asked desk clerk for suggestions of things to do and she was not able to help us at all. We had to use the internet.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Outdated"
We stayed at this hotel coming and going to a trip of the Canadian Rockies. It was definitely convenient to the airport, but outdated furniture, no free breakfast and small rooms made it NOT worth the money. The internet connection was so slow we couldn't get email and upload pictures. The hotel also charged for shuttle rides to and from the airport. When I asked for a card for the hotel that had the hotel number on it (so I could call for a pickup), the clerk pointed them out on the counter. When we called from the airport, I found she had directed us to the manager's card. The number was his office (not working) and his cell (not answering). I had to call Canadian directory services ($5.00) to get the number for the hotel. The clerk who answered the call didn't know where we were to pick up the shuttle. When we finally figured it out and returned to the hotel, I told her about the telephone number issue, she looked at me like I had three heads. No help, no response, no interest. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
drpelley
"Convenient to Airport"
We were looking for a hotel close to our Hertz rental car location and the Calgary airport. This hotel was within walking distance of Horizon Rental car and provides shuttle service to the airport, so it was a perfect fit for us. It was clean and comfortable. There is no breakfast provided as with many hotels these days, but many fast food places within walking distance if desired.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Serviceable Hotel"
Close to Calgary airport with free shuttle service. Close to restaurants, mall and movies. Staff very helpful.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
RPB
Friendly service, but did not always seem very knowledgeable. If you like your room cold, this is not the place for you. Thermostats would only go down to a certain temp and housekeeping would turn it off on servicing the room. Not a bad place, but would not stay basically because of the temperature thing.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"Nice hotel in industrial area."
We needed an evening snack but hotel snack area closed and there are no snack machines. We had to dress and walk to a gas station.Salt water pool is very nice with a hot tub. Bed spread was lumpy looking but mattress was fine when we checked.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
judi
"ROOM COMFORT"
Greenwood Inn and Suites was a pleasant place to stay; however, the air conditioning did not work in the room. There was a note on the unit that said to use the thermostat on the wall in order to regulate the air but it didn't work so I tried using the unit but of course it didn't work either. I had a wake-up call at 3:00 a.m. for a 4:00 shuttle to the airport (that was great) but up until that time, I didn't sleep at all. Being from the South, we use our air conditioners from March until November and it was very unpleasant without any air. If you book a room there, DO NOT BOOK ROOM 329.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Betsy
While the hotel was clean, it was lacking in amenities. For example, no breakfast was included. The check in staff couldn't answer our questions. Another guest was more helpful than the registration desk.The room was way over priced for the size of it and it only had one bed. I realize it was "Stampede Week" but to pay what we did for what we got was a waste. The dining room offers buffets during lunch, not dinner, so patrons missed out on deals, because they might be touring then. The food we did buy was good, though expensive.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
For an airport hotel, it is fine and accommodating
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Close to main freeways and attractions"
Our room was very comfortable and clean . The front desk staff was awesome, we asked if we could check out a little late and the girl at the desk said no problem and if we needed more time, just call down and ask. The food in the cafe was very good, maybe a little expensive, but it was made up with great service. Two weddings were going on at the time and we never heard a sound in our room.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
kathy g
"I hate titling reviews, I'm not a novelist"
My mom liked the shuttle to the airport, too bad it was so early :(. Staff were great, room was fine. Only issue was being marked down for "late checkout", only to be woken up again at 8 by housekeeping knocking at the door. Overall a good experience. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Everything you could want"
It was a working stay for me and I really appreciated that the hotel staff observed the "do not disturb" sign on my door and didn't interrupt my work at any time. I appreciated the restaurant and lounge right in the hotel. Saturday night is "all you can eat crab" night and I took full advantage of excellent crab.The only critique I would have was that the top sheet on my bed had what appeared to be a cigarette burn in it and the fans and air conditioners just outside my window on the second floor were quite loud. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
Bernie
"Duel massaging shower heads do exist!"
I have never seen a shower that was large enough for a large man like me, and have duel shower massaging heads. The bathroom was large and clean. The bed was warm and comforting and the staff were very inviting, Over all I am very satisfied with my experience at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013

"Good but.."
In the grand scale everything was great. Customer service was excellent. The rooms need to be updated. Green carpet not really a nice look. The curtains are old looking as well. The heater is loud as well.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
Melodee
"A Comfortable Stay, very quite."
If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay, I wouldn't hesitate choosing this hotel again. We only stayed the night I guess the only thing I could say about the room would be that it's missing a microwave for us to heat food and stuff. The room was fairly clean and organized with a place to put your laptop to work if you need to. The hotel wasn't hard to find and there was a near mall in the area which was very nice. There was a party going on and the reception desk was considerate enough to switch my room so that I could have a nice and quite stay there which was a big plus in my books.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Bryan
Can't collect Wyndam points if booked through Hotel.com. This should have been made clear either by Hotel.com or Wyndam at time of booking.
4 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Not Provided
"Happy to start but unhappy in the end"
The stay was great. We called from the airport as soon as we were off the plane for pickup and the shuttle met us with in 20 minutes. Check in service was great. The rooms were good and clean. The restaurant was good as was the service. My only complaint was that after we ate breakfast just before checkout, we asked if the shuttle could be at the hotel to take us to the airport in 20 minutes. After the gentlemen at the counter called the shuttle he said that would work and the shuttle would be there in 20 minutes. When I got down to check out approx. 15 minutes later this same gentleman told me the shuttle had just left, that it had people waiting for it and they were on time so it had to go. He offered to call a cab for us because the next shuttle was going to be too late. I reminded him that we were on time for the shuttle as well, even early. When I asked him why he didn't tell us to be in the lobby 10 minutes earlier because they had a prearranged time for others to meet the shuttle he couldn't answer. We booked this hotel because it had a shuttle. The cost of the cab fare was only $25 (his hotel doesn't cover cab fare to the airport) wasn't outrageous but the fact that we made arrangements to have the shuttle pick us up and the pickup time wasn't met is unacceptable. I may consider staying at another hotel in the future.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I would first like to thank you for your positive feedback about your recent stay at our RAMADA Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. I am disappointed to learn about your issue with our "complimentary" shuttle service to Calgary International Airport on the morning of your departure. Your experience could have been avoided. I do hope that you will come back and give us another try in the future. Please look me up and I will be sure to make up for the inconvenience you have experienced. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
The room was nice but the bed was worn out and the tube wasnt exactly clean
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
"Reliable"
Hotel has been around a few years, and is beginning to look a little dated. It's location is excellent, with good access. Food & service were all very good. Rooms are very clean and pleasant-nice to still see a bathtub in the bathroom!
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Joyce
Very pleasant staff and helpful. They were very warm and smiling. Room suited my needs, comfortable and quiet. Could use some painting. Furniture quite warn. Overall, likeable and would stay again.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your 5 STAR on-line review about your recent stay at our RAMADA Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. We will look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2015
"Mediocre stay"
The rooms are dated, the floor tiles in bathroom chipped & tub drain clogged. Difficult to access plug ins for electronic devices. Planes flying over head throughout the nite. Rooms are not very sound proof as a deep sleeper was awoken by noisy guests returning to their rooms late.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Conference stay
"Worth the value."
We enjoy our stay and we recommand it.10 min. Away to the airport.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your recommendation. Your recommendation and perhaps returning to our property again sometime soon, means a great deal to us. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Jean-Pierre
"Close to airport and convenience to go around with"
Late night flight to Calgary and rushed there. Staffs were nice and helpful. The room were good enough and cozy. The hot breakfast downstairs were good too. The steak house just outside the hotel was the best steak we tasted the whole trip!
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
The steak house just outside the Hotel (across the street) is called "Cattle Baron" and yes, it is a good steak house. We are fortunate that our location is surrounded by a number of good dining alternatives (aside from our "Daltons" full-service restaurant in-house. Thanks for your feedback.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"nice hotel but"
nice hotel but after checking in upon exiting the elevator on the 2nd floor the stench of stale cigarette smoke almost knocked me over ! otherwise a nice hotel
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thanks for your feedback. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We will look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Terry
"Nice hotel and close to every thing."
It was a great experience ,I would come and stay here for sure.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am pleased to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us and will return on your next visit to Calgary. Thanks for your feedback. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
samil
"Would recommend another hotel."
Was very disappointed, with this hotel. Is in need of repairs . Elevator was slow, room not very clean. But staff was very friendly.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am sorry to learn about your recent experience at our property. We are in the midst of an ownership change and with this, we have planned a major renovation to our property that will begin in early 2016. I do hope that you will keep an eye on the progress we make on this plan and return to experience our better than ever product. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Todd
room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful also. Hotel décor needs updating.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Will stay again"
Easy to get to and a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Cynthia
"Dirty hotel"
Dirty hotel smell smoking every where
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am sorry to hear that you felt our Hotel was dirty and that you smelt smoke everywhere. If you look at other on-line reviews, your comments are an exception. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Expected more from a Ramada"
The room is outdated, at first glance it looks ok because the bedding has been updated but the green carpet and marked ceiling needs to be redone. We had an opening window which I found nice but it was all cracked and broken in some spots. The bathroom smelled horrible of urine, and the shower head sprayed out one spot only. The indoor pool was cold, not very comfortable for the kids. Staff didn't really seem to care, when I went to check out the individual working at the front desk looked up from her cell phone and quickly asked how my stay was. I replied um it was ok, and was about to continue but she didn't seem to be listening and just carried on. Overall I am disappointed and annoyed we travel a lot and for over $100 a night I feel ripped off.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am very sorry to hear about your bad experiences at our property. Please be confident that your feedback is taken seriously and I will be addressing your concerns with my team. We plan to enhance our product with a major renovation planned to begin in early 2016. This said, some of the issues addressed in your review can and will be addressed. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Calgary Business"
Shuttle from Airport is quick
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am pleased to hear that you found our shuttle to be quick. We certainly make every effort to ensure that our "complimentary" shuttle service from the Hotel to Airport and vice versa is as quick as possible. We hope you will be a return guest the next time your travels bring you to Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
J Scott
"Pleasant hotel close to the airport"
I arrived later at night and was pleased to see an attractive, welcoming lobby area. I was greeted immediately and with a smile by the Desk Clerk. As I was very tired from traveling, I really appreciated the speed with which I was checked in. I found my room, on the second floor near the elevator. It quickly became apparent that the room was arranged and designed for an individual with barriers, which I am not. That aside, the room was clean and attractively appointed and the bed, very comfortable. The bathroom, on the other hand, was just tired. It needed new tile work and grouting and a renewed paint job.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for taking the time to write an on-line review about your recent stay at our Hotel. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Sue
"Pleasant surprise."
Pleasant surprise. Both airport shuttle drivers excellent.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your 5 STAR Review about your recent stay at our RAMADA Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. I will be sure to share your feedback to our shuttle drivers. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property the next time your travels bring you to Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Stefan
"Had a Nice Stay"
Everything was better than I expected and the room was really comfortable.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am pleased to learn that our Hotel was "better than you expected" and that you found your room to be comfortable. Your review means a great deal to our business. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Mark Nichols, General Manager
3 night trip Aug 27, 2015
Reagan
"Nice experience!"
Stayed for 4 days.Had a great experience.Personnel very courteous and helpful.Room's very spacious and clean.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our RAMADA Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. Taking the time to write your review is important to us and our future, potential guests. We will look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon. Mark Nichols, General Manager
4 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"Close to AirPort."
Hotel staff went beyond their duties to help with a locked suitcase. Facility is close to airport and the room was very clean. Only drawback was when you come out of the elevator you get hit with a cloud of cigaret smoke (2nd floor) yuck
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
I am always pleased to read when members of our team go above and beyond to assist our guests. I apologize for the smell of smoke on our 2nd floor. Unfortunately, having a limited number of "smoking" rooms in a necessary evil of our business. Our plan it to undergo a complete renovation of the property early in 2016. With this renovation, much to the disappointment of our "smoking" guests, we plan to eliminate these rooms. Thanks for choosing to stay with us. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"AWESOME!"
Staff were very helpful. Lost an phone cord and they replaced it the next morning (but then got deducted $23 from my room deposit) so maybe I paid $23 for a phone cord that could have been $3.99 at a gas station??? not sure...overall the hotel was great!
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
"Great" & "Awesome". I am a little confused about the phone cord comments but more than pleased to learn that you stay with us was an enjoyable one. We will look forward to welcoming you back to our RAMADA Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel & Conference Centre the next time your travels bring you to Calgary. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
DeeJaye
"Very suitable for business"
They are always good to me
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your 5 STAR Rating. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we are always good to you. We appreciate your feedback and business. Mark Nichols, General Manager
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice hotel with good amenities"
Clean pool and hot tub. There appeared to be a steam room, but the door was locked; it didn't really matter as I hadn't anticipated one anyway. There were towels available at the pool so you didn't have to use your room towels. Bathrooms at the pool allowed you to change once you got there instead of going down in your swimsuit (which I did anyway). The view out of my hotel room was pretty bland (it included giant fans) but I'm not here for the view. I appreciated the blackout curtains!
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
We sure appreciate you taking the time to write and provide a 4 STAR review on our property. Your feedback is valuable. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Kate
"Honeymoon room"
We came for the first night of our honeymoon. The room was clean and comfortable, but the fireplace didn't work, and the small jacuzzi tub trickled water, and took forever to fill even half-way. It was still a nice room, especially because we got it as a free for 10 stays room!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"it's a nice place to stay"
It's a nice place to stay overnight. Shuttle bus to airport every 50 minutes makes it easier. Everything looks pretty new. And the room it neat and comfortable.
Response by Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your 4 STAR review about your recent stay at our RAMADA plaza Calgary Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. We appreciate your positive feedback. Mark Nichols, General Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
cindy
"good airport hotel"
This was a quick stay before catching a plane. We didn't use any of the amenities, but the room was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Lynda
Booked this hotel through Expedia mystery hotels. Asked for one room for 3 adults. Arrived to find a room with only one bed! Luckily, another room opened up. How can we avoid this problem in the future?
Other trip Aug 24, 2015