All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3515 - 26 Street NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7E3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Outdated"
We stayed at this hotel coming and going to a trip of the Canadian Rockies. It was definitely convenient to the airport, but outdated furniture, no free breakfast and small rooms made it NOT worth the money. The internet connection was so slow we couldn't get email and upload pictures. The hotel also charged for shuttle rides to and from the airport. When I asked for a card for the hotel that had the hotel number on it (so I could call for a pickup), the clerk pointed them out on the counter. When we called from the airport, I found she had directed us to the manager's card. The number was his office (not working) and his cell (not answering). I had to call Canadian directory services ($5.00) to get the number for the hotel. The clerk who answered the call didn't know where we were to pick up the shuttle. When we finally figured it out and returned to the hotel, I told her about the telephone number issue, she looked at me like I had three heads. No help, no response, no interest. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
drpelley
"Convenient to Airport"
We were looking for a hotel close to our Hertz rental car location and the Calgary airport. This hotel was within walking distance of Horizon Rental car and provides shuttle service to the airport, so it was a perfect fit for us. It was clean and comfortable. There is no breakfast provided as with many hotels these days, but many fast food places within walking distance if desired.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Serviceable Hotel"
Close to Calgary airport with free shuttle service. Close to restaurants, mall and movies. Staff very helpful.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
RPB
Friendly service, but did not always seem very knowledgeable. If you like your room cold, this is not the place for you. Thermostats would only go down to a certain temp and housekeeping would turn it off on servicing the room. Not a bad place, but would not stay basically because of the temperature thing.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"Nice hotel in industrial area."
We needed an evening snack but hotel snack area closed and there are no snack machines. We had to dress and walk to a gas station.Salt water pool is very nice with a hot tub. Bed spread was lumpy looking but mattress was fine when we checked.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
judi
"ROOM COMFORT"
Greenwood Inn and Suites was a pleasant place to stay; however, the air conditioning did not work in the room. There was a note on the unit that said to use the thermostat on the wall in order to regulate the air but it didn't work so I tried using the unit but of course it didn't work either. I had a wake-up call at 3:00 a.m. for a 4:00 shuttle to the airport (that was great) but up until that time, I didn't sleep at all. Being from the South, we use our air conditioners from March until November and it was very unpleasant without any air. If you book a room there, DO NOT BOOK ROOM 329.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Betsy
While the hotel was clean, it was lacking in amenities. For example, no breakfast was included. The check in staff couldn't answer our questions. Another guest was more helpful than the registration desk.The room was way over priced for the size of it and it only had one bed. I realize it was "Stampede Week" but to pay what we did for what we got was a waste. The dining room offers buffets during lunch, not dinner, so patrons missed out on deals, because they might be touring then. The food we did buy was good, though expensive.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
For an airport hotel, it is fine and accommodating
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Close to main freeways and attractions"
Our room was very comfortable and clean . The front desk staff was awesome, we asked if we could check out a little late and the girl at the desk said no problem and if we needed more time, just call down and ask. The food in the cafe was very good, maybe a little expensive, but it was made up with great service. Two weddings were going on at the time and we never heard a sound in our room.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
kathy g
"I hate titling reviews, I'm not a novelist"
My mom liked the shuttle to the airport, too bad it was so early :(. Staff were great, room was fine. Only issue was being marked down for "late checkout", only to be woken up again at 8 by housekeeping knocking at the door. Overall a good experience. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Everything you could want"
It was a working stay for me and I really appreciated that the hotel staff observed the "do not disturb" sign on my door and didn't interrupt my work at any time. I appreciated the restaurant and lounge right in the hotel. Saturday night is "all you can eat crab" night and I took full advantage of excellent crab.The only critique I would have was that the top sheet on my bed had what appeared to be a cigarette burn in it and the fans and air conditioners just outside my window on the second floor were quite loud. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
Bernie
"Duel massaging shower heads do exist!"
I have never seen a shower that was large enough for a large man like me, and have duel shower massaging heads. The bathroom was large and clean. The bed was warm and comforting and the staff were very inviting, Over all I am very satisfied with my experience at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Found the room to be average, the 2nd floor I was on smelled like a smoker's lounge, although I booked a non smoking room. Had a rash of cars broken into on the last night of my stay but I was told the theif was caught by the authorities. Over all the room was ok but I have stayed in much better for less money.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
Clint
"Ok Hotel"
Average hotel - not bad. If you need to use your room as a meeting room, get a room with a single bed since two beds take up much of the space. Furniture was somewhat dated and scuffed. Bathroom fixtures also looked older however the bathroom was very clean. I only ate breakfast in the attached restaurant which was very good although later in the morning, you may have to wait a little longer for freshly cooked food. One of the elevators was also out of service. The shuttle from the airport is free however the shuttle to the airport costs $5.00. Be sure to request the shuttle to the airport the night before you leave. It is similar to a Super Shuttle in that it services several hotels in the area.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
"Don't stay here."
Room really smelled smoky and it was supposedly a non-smoking room.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Sandy

"Very suitable for business"
They are always good to me
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Honeymoon room"
We came for the first night of our honeymoon. The room was clean and comfortable, but the fireplace didn't work, and the small jacuzzi tub trickled water, and took forever to fill even half-way. It was still a nice room, especially because we got it as a free for 10 stays room!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"good airport hotel"
This was a quick stay before catching a plane. We didn't use any of the amenities, but the room was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Lynda
"A Nice Hotel"
the staff was very friendly and accommodating - the restaurant was quick & the food good -the overall cleanliness of the hotel was good - would recommend to other travellers
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
We had a excellent stay, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The only thing that wasn't great was the size of the pool, it was very small. Otherwise everything was great
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Terry
"Pay before you go to your room"
Your staff embarrassed me, When we first got to the hotel we went to the desk to register, I told the lady that I was paying by debit as my credit card was full, she said that was no problem, I wanted to pay then but she said not to do till the end of our stay in case we ordered movies or food, I said ok she gave us the card thing and we left. The next day we were out at the Calgary tower went I received a message on my phone to call the hotel immediately... so I did and they went on about my credit card being no good and what was I going to do..I told them what I had said to the first lady the day before and they told me I had to come to the desk when I got back. So when I did get back went right to the desk my daughter and grandbabies went to the room, so once again I explained to the front desk people and they said that the first girl never wrote any thing in the computer. So I said I wanted to pay now so that there was no more confusion..just after I paid my grandson comes down stairs to tell me that we were locked out of our room. I could not believe that they did that to us, like I was going to leave with out paying. If I would have not paid by that time I would have left I was so embarrassed, the girl had to go up to the fourth floor to let us in. NEVER WILL I STAY THERE AGAIN....
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
leanda
"Calgary Trip"
The TV was not very good and picture quality terrible but not a big deal as we did not really need or have time for a TV... Staff were not as friendly as I like but were professional and did their job. Overall with a hotel makeover things would be 100 but we booked it for the value and it met those needs perfectly.
5 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Jack
"Dated, but overall was nice!"
We picked this property because of the price, proximity to a location we needed to be at & the great reviews. The staff were fantastic, the few amenities we used were fine. The hotel itself looks rather well worn (in the rooms as well as the public areas - it looks dated). If that type of thing bothers you, I'd suggest going elsewhere but if you can overlook that this would be a great hotel near the the airport!
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Tricia
Rather uneventful, odd white stain on the floor (not that white stain) Seemed more like milk. The AC was nice, and it was far enough from the major road for no noise without being out of the way.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Donald
"I like it"
The hotel was clean and orderly. I didn't require much attention so I did not use room service or stay at the downstairs Dalton Restaurant and Bar. The location is convenient though so that it's easy to return to your room after enjoying. When I booked online through hotels.com, it was very quick to check in and check out. Amenities was good with bar soaps, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Location of hotel was good for myself because I was five minutes away from another area hotel for a wedding party. If I need to stay in the Calgary but do not need to stay in downtown area, I'd consider Ramada location if the price is right like it was when I set up the booking.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"not far from airport"
good location close to the airport
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Fun in Calgary"
Stayed for a wedding. Booked as a family and it was great
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Ruby
Was noisy at night...bathroom needed a better cleaning..around the edges..overall not bad
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
lori
Room was OK a little bit dated but clean, TV didn't work in original room but they moved us rooms right away
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Shaun
"great place to stay"
stayed 2 days . clean and close to lots of great places to eat. express lunch buffet at the hotel for 9.99 was great.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2015
John miller
"Boys stampede road trip"
Boys road trip to the Stampede all the way from the "mother country" Lots of beer, lots of BBQ, lots of cowgirls....yee haa but we were corrected to Ya Hoo and lots of jet lag when we got home. Took me a full week to recover properly, good times
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Timothy
"Not even close to Airport."
Should not be called an 'Airport' hotel as it is 30 minutes drive from the airport. Comfortable twin beds-decor needs updating-very dark. Dislike shower in bath/no in-room safe. Food in restaurant was okay but service was lacking.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Anthony
"Just Dont!"
Terrible! I'll never be back.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
The overall stay is fine. Only the whole family were waken up by the very loud alarm might be set by previous guest at 5am. I think alarm checking should be included in the SOP for housekeeping.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Okay-ish"
Close to the highway, but very old and smells like smoke. The smoke smell is so strong it lingers through all the hallways and all the rooms. The front desk staff look bored and are on their smartphones in plain sight of everyone. It is close to a great steakhouse and close to the highway as well so that is a plus.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Good overnight stay"
We flew in really late and checked in after midnight. The room was nice and clean. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
"Airport hotel is not actually close to the airport"
This hotel is not actually near the airport !!
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Helena
"An Airport hotel not all that close to the airport"
Stay was quick (arrived at 11pm, left at 8:30am), no issues. Breakfast in restaurant was excellent. The hotel was a little further from the airport than I expected for a hotel with airport in the name (but I could have looked at a map).
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Aaron
"Nice family hotel with pool and hot tub"
Our stay was a nice. Room and bathroom were nice and clean. We did have a problem the second night we were there. A fight broke out in the room across the haul that woke us about 3 AM . Daughter called front desk about 5AM as it was still going on. Front desk dealt with it immediately.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Sonja
Good, We enjoy it.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
eugenie
"Needs some attention."
The room was comfortable and convenient to the airport. Service was adequate. Unfortunately, the showerhead came off the pipe and after trying to get it back together and having water spraying all over, we ended up with only water running down the wall. The sink would not drain properly either. We did not ask to have it fixed at the time as we were anxious to get on the road. Perhaps this problem could not have been anticipated but the sink drain problem certainly was not immediate. Our pain in not getting a morning shower was eased somewhat by a reduction in the room rate.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Good, relatively cheap near airport accomodation"
Stayed overnight at this hotel last week. It is a short (about 10 minutes) shuttle ride from the airport to this hotel. All the airport hotels seem to be located in the same area so no advantage or disadvantage here. My room was spacious and comfortable. The hotel is a little older but was perfect for me needs. The girl who was our shuttle driver was a hoot - we laughed all the way to the airport.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Meh - did the job, nothing too great"
Close to the airport and amenities like grocery and gas. The room itself was dated, the shower wasn't great, the bed wasn't too comfortable and it was dated. But for the price paid it was decent. There are way nicer ones in the area that I would choose first.
Other trip May 19, 2015
polar
Overall decent building, clean and quiet. Room decor was outdated, and silly as it sounds, the yellow bathroom made it difficult to do my makeup for the wedding we were attending.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Shayla
"Disappointing stay"
Was told third adult has no bed or bedding. The staff was loud and not even cooperative
Other trip May 18, 2015
holidayer
"Only spent one night. Overall quiet and comfortab"
Very good. Wake up call on time plus shuttle to airport on time and friendly.
Other trip May 17, 2015
val
Very positive experience, I stayed for a week. Central to many amenities. The food at the pub / restaurant on site was delish!
Other trip May 10, 2015
Sue
We stayed just one night. Found staff very polite.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Business Travel"
Friendly helpful staff. Great restaurant on premises. Very close to the airport. Rooms tastefully decorated and very clean. Bed super comfortable. Windows in rooms open.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Kate
"the hotel staff not thinking it's a problem !"
I have problems to control the TV channels. I believe either remote or TV problems.told front desk 3 times. No one fixed it that 2 days staying.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015