All hotels in Drummondville, Quebec, Canada
915 rue Hains, Drummondville, QC, J2C3A1, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Promise made should be fulfilled!"
I am not impressed with the service. Was not given a room until past 4pm although I was promised by the staff that they guaranteed all guests would be given the room they had booked. So they broke the promise. If they could not fulfill the promise, then should not make the guarantee. It is a breach of trust to the guests.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Convenient but not confortable"
If you have to go to this hotel avoid room 105, it's noisy and the A/C blow artic air. No control.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Monique
"Hotel close to family"
We had a very pleasant stay. The personnel was most helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
J.P.
s e e n o t a t i o n s b e l o w
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Comfortable, convenient, & pleasant
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Not bad"
We stayed two different nights, one night each way of our trip, first night was great, nice room, everything was great made us decide to stop there on way back. On way back the area was busier and rooms were more scarce but we got in. Room was smaller than the first or seemingly and the view from our window was unnerving. As we peered knee level into a conference room or greeting area to a conference room. With people occasionally walking by. We felt like we were on display and kept the curtains tightly closed for our visit.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Nick
"A good stopover hotel"
Close to restaurants, gas stations, shopping. The rooms are clean and of decent size.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Ben
Hotel sign hiding in trees.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
What a pleasant surprise! Beautiful hotel, good restaurant ant service. The only drawback was a squeaky bathroom door :-). Right off the highway but still quiet. I would have had no problem staying several more days if we weren't on a schedule.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Pam
"Nice staff and an excellent comfortable room"
I booked through expedia, so I got there, got my key within 2 minutes, went to my room and enjoyed the extremely comfortable bed and the speedy room service. Plus, the bathroom was very clean and there was a therapeutic tub which was a nice touch!
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Rachel
"Travel to Quebec"
We were traveling from upstate NY to Quebec City and it was a convinent stopover. Rooms were clean but little dated. Staff were friendly and location was right off the highway. Lots of shops and resturant nearby and good value for the price. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
mike
"Good place to stay when rest is needed."
Clean, peaceful, good service, comfortable amenities, good security, quick registration and check out.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Claude
"Noise issues"
Because of the layout of the rooms and ballrooms, some of the rooms, mine to be exact, are subject to hearing the parties going on in the hotel. I listened to dance music from a high school graduation party for hours!!!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Sunshine
"Good business hotel"
Good location right off the main highway, easy access to a couple restaurants.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013

"conveniently located"
Quick stay passing through on my way to Montreal. Conveniently located and worth the stay
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
EVERETT
"Overnight Stay"
Just an overnight stay on way home to Burlington, Ontario. Was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the hotel. The bed was very comfortable and it was quiet affording us a good night's sleep. The restaurant is excellent. Service and food is wonderful.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Malcolm
"Hotel very comfortable. Restaurant superb."
So pleasantly surprised at the good room (king size comfortable bed and pillows). Pool was great - I did laps. RESTAURANT IS OUTSTANDING!!! I Loved Their vegetables!!! And I usually can't stand vegetables.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"A great overnight destination on a PEI journey"
For a family of five, finding good, comfortable overnight accommodations is sometimes a challenge. The "family suite" was the answer. A very decent room for the money! Two queens in one side of the suite, separated by a hallway with a bathroom. On the other side is a living-room with a pullout. Both sides of the suite have TV's and it is nicely appointed. The only downfall is the on-site restaurant and the comfort of the pullout. The food was top quality, but it is quite PRICEY ($85+tip for five...& there's a kids menu!)The pullout mattress was thinner than we've had at other Best Western hotels, but not unbearable. Just wouldn't want to do it for an extended stay! Welcoming, safe, & recommended. :)
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Clean, courteous, comfortable"
Comfortable Easy access from highway Two queen Friendly staff Spoke in English Great fridge Great breakfast in restaurant
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great pool area"
Nice hotel with a great pool. If you have kids request a pool side room.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"very nice building"
friendly staff, cosy room, very clean, security gate for the parking was a plus for our motorcycles. thank you
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
laporte
"Great stay at Best Western in Drummondville"
Great stay, we usually choose to stay at this hotel when we're travelling to eastern Canada. Pets are allowed for no extra charge which I like since they're part of the family.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great restful stay"
Have stayed here the last couple of years on trip from Ontario to New Brunswick as it is almost exactly the halfway point between my home and my destination. It is right off Highway 20 and easy to get to. Lots of restaurants and gas stations around it. Staff are very friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Robin
"Relaxing stopover"
nice and relaxing stop over. Very helpful cheery staff
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Excelent"
A stop over on a 16 hour drive, It is the second time we have stopped here very clean no communication problem English was very good we will always stop at this motel
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Ovelyn
"Must stay"
Very clean, comfey bed and the restaurant has amazing
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Bathroom was small and awkwardly laid out. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Room overlooked pool and it became very loud in the room when the pool was busy. Floor in bathroom was dirty (hair on floor). Older hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Old behind the pretty facade. Needs work."
A pretty facade to disguise an old hotel, not great. Carpets were old and dirty everywhere. Bed linens and pillows were great but bathroom dark lighting was annoying. Mirror too far away in dark lighting to be of much assistance when applying make-up. When fan in room turned off it was impossible to turn it back on and room was stifling. Couldn't open glass doors as all that did was add more humidity to the room from the pool area. No windows to see what weather we were facing on departure.I would not recommend this hotel to anyone nor will we return.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Deirdre
"THE GOOD STOP"
We were on a short trip from our home in Whitby, Ontario, to Quebec City. We have family in Richmond, a short drive south of Drummondville, so your hotel seemed like a logical stop along the way. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant, and then went on to see our folks. Breakfast also at your hotel on Thursday morning, and then on to Quebec City. Your hotel was of high standard, and so was the restaurant. It was a good stay for us. Thanks.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"A decent place to stay on the way back home"
No complimentary breakfast was a disappointment.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"on the road again"
nice!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Convention weekend"
We particularly loved the restaurant "La "Verrière" Excellent food and service, varied and sophisticated wine list. Nice view of the interior pool. Smell of chlorine from the pool and noisy air conditioner were the only drawbacks to an otherwise excellently appointed and comfortable room.
3 night business trip May 15, 2015
Yvonne
"Clean and comfortable"
I was so happy I will back next time
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Bashar
"Hockey tourniment"
We had a hockey tourniment on the weekend and did not feel like making the trip back early on Saturday as our game was early in the morning after a late game Friday night.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Walter
"Awesome resting spot"
This was a great place to stay, my boyfriend and I were just pasing through on our way from nb to on, and this was a great resting spot, very comfy and wonderful customer service
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
kelsey
"A one night stay in Drummondville"
A half-way stop between Fredericton and home. Great spot, easy on and off Rte. 20. Wonderful food at on-site restaurant
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ketch
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. The bar/restaurant had great selections and huge portions. Had a nice relaxing evening. Great stay!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
NBtravellers
"Very nice location in downtown Drummondville"
The hotel is very nice and clean. Room is very spacious and comfortable. Bathroom is a little small but very clean. I really enjoyed my stay at the Best Western.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
PB
"Relaxing after a busy working day !"
Friendly Staff excellent Restaurant with other eating & Shopping nearby
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Nice hotel, well appointed only reason not 5 stars is small old elevator . No entrance from the secure guest parking. Would recommend this hotel to travellers
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Too expensive"
Breakfast was not included, the restaurant was very expensive!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Genevieve
I walked in the lobby, and there was a guest arguing with a staff member. Not the best greeting. Facility is dated, but room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"A Greedy Hotel....."
Had to rush to Drummondville from Montreal to assist my mother who was taken to hospital. I decided that I needed to sleep in town, most hotels were booked because of a hockey tournament for kids. I finally called the Best Western: they had only 3 rooms left and they asked for 400$ for a room!!!! They were apologetic and told me that this was company policy as the hotel gets close to full booking. I went through Expedia and got the room at the regular price of 99$ + tax!!!!! Ditto, the day after, in exactly the same way!!! 2 very similar rooms, this time on Expedia, one for 400$ and one for 109$....Guess which one I chose.... Outside the hotel, it is marked 4-star. Excuse me, but I have been to many 4-star and 5-star hotel and know exactly what a 3-star looks like. That Best Western would struggle to remain a 3-star. I would defy them to show me a room, a suite, a grand suite in that hotel that justifies 400$... On the second night, we got a first floor room and we froze from the leaking patio door, when the temperature outside was -25degrees C.
Fred
"In town for son's QMJHL!! Excellent stay!"
All good! People & services friendly. Would recommend it to everyone!
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"cold rooms"
converted motel rooms to hotel rooms were cold pools nice
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
robert
"Nice, clean hotel"
Nice, clean hotel
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Rudi
"Disappointed on most recent (Dec 2014) stay"
Service and condtions at this hotel were better when we stayed there in March 2014. Front registration desk was understaffed - long wait to check in on a confirmed reservation. Bathroom sink had foul odour.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
J & J
Always a good stay...but I'm not entirely sure if the memory foam mattresses are the best idea.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel next to the autoroute!"
Nice staff and the Hotel is located close to restaurants!
Marty