All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Good Enough"
It was nice and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was dry/overcooked each day. Light housekeeping was good for clean up but never refreshed coffee bar.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Adriana
"Comfortable Stay"
It was a comfortable stay. The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold items. The shower was good. Great restaurants around the area. The only negative is the bathroom is too narrow. A big person would have a hard time maneuvering in the bathroom. The closet is also very narrow and in an ackward angle to get into. The rest of the room is very comfortable with a nice couch and working area and the bed mattress and pillows are great. Very large room makes it welcoming. You don't feel constricted except in the bathroom. Nice flat screen TV that you can watch whether you are in the bed or the sitting area. A microwave would be a nice addition to the mini frig. Overall very comfortable in a nice location with good breakfast. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Doris
"one day stay"
Nice hotel
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Yuri
"Pleasant stay"
stayed for 1 night 2 adults+ 2 kids. Had a pleasant stay with great breakfast. The staff was great too.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Anna
"Family Vacation"
I enjoy staying there! That's my favorite hotel to stay at in the Austin area. The people and service are great and always very friendly! The only thing I would try to improve would be on the showers! So much water gets out on to the floor and soaked some of our clothes! Other than that, this place is awesome and I will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Derrick
It was very relaxing!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
The people who worked there were amazing. Super helpful and sweet. However, our room was not worth what we paid for. The bath room had a cracked tile on the ground, mold on the ceiling, and a none working air vent. The bed was very uncomfortable, and AC was either freezing us out or real hot. Location was amazing.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Laura beth
"perfect"
It was very nice, I would stay there again and again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Nice and Convenient"
Nice hotel room and convenient.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
"Not the greatest stay"
This hotel is listed as Pet Friendly but they don't have a specific block of rooms for pet owners. So when we stepped out, the dogs barked when anyone walked down the hall (not constantly), as dogs do. A couple checked in after us that "had" to have the first floor and then that complained bout the dogs during their 2pm nap. I can understand people who don't have dogs and are napping during the day being unhappy, but don't call yourselves a pet friendly hotel if you don't also try to accommodate pet owners. I could tell it was gonna be an issue from attitude at check-in. We ended up not being able to leave the dogs at all after we were called back to the hotel on our cell phone, which made the choice of a dog friendly hotel pointless. My suggestion to the hotel is have a dog friendly hall, like other hotels, with understanding dog-minded people. Dogs are going to bark when someone is in the hall. That's their job. Also, too much water softener in your water. Run the shower way too long to try and get clean!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Bathroom was very small water from shower leaked onto the floor!
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Roland
Great hotel good location and the best part was the breakfast and the rooms with a living room We really enjoy our stay at this hotel
4 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"great"
great
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Pets for a FEE"
Nice hotel with good staff. I did not see on the website that there is a fee for pets. It was easy to find that pets were allowed and I even called to confirm. But I did not know that there was a $75 fee nor was I told when I called. I was annoyed by this because I could have easily chosen another hotel that had no pet fee that was just as nice as Hyatt Place.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Nora
"Not up to normal standards"
The far side of the bed smelled of very strong body odor. Perhaps one of your maintenance men has been taking a rest there at times?? There was lipstick stains on the washcloth. There was no hair dryer. The mattress was very uncomfortable...too springy.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Marvella
"Excellent stay here with the fam"
Loved the hot breakfast... hotel was awesome. 5 stars.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Tracy J
Great hotel, great service, the only real challenge was fiddling with the cooling/heating. I could not figure it out!
2 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Clean and massive sized room, awesome friendly staff. Only thing lacking is queen beds instead of doubles and big fluffy towels. Also no vending machines to get ice or a drink, at least not on the 3rd floor.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Jenny
"Wonderful hotel!"
The hotel is located in a great area, has very friendly staff and spacious, clean rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice Place"
Room was nice and large. Bathroom was a bit cramped and the sink was actually in the room, outside of the shower and toilet.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
"F1 weekend away"
Hotel staff was great! Hotel itself was nice.
3 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
The free shuttle service is a joke. You will wait for an hour if you call the shuttle to pick you up.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great Couples Getaway"
Very pleasant stay. Only glitch was on 2nd night of 3 night stay our room did not receive any towels and it took 2 requests to finally get some - about midnight. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Beware there is construction on Mopac just South of Hotel that can cause some serious delays
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel in great location. Everyone was helpful and is everything I was looking for in a hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Easy to access many of the places in Austin a person would want to go. Easy on and off highway. Quiet neighborhood and hotel: not a bunch of party animals. Close to shopping opportunities.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Quick Getaway"
We stay always at a Hyatt Place when we can. The staff was great and friendly when we arrived. Our room was big however the shower area was small. The breakfast was average but tasteful.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"A+ room!"
Great Room! Would definitely come again!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Great except..."
Everything was great except the crowded space for the breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Imelda
"The hardest working and most polite staff !!!"
We were in town for ACL and the hotel staff were so attentive and polite. All the employees were busy bees....hard working and very polite. The 2 people that stood out and I was able to get their names were Laura G and Gabriel. The room was very spacious and quiet.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
joan
"Friendliest staff ever"
We truly enjoyed our stay! We traveled with three teenagers and a PS. When we couldn't get the PS to connect, the staff sent up a manitenace man to help, and he did all he could but couldn't get it to work... Another staff member came up and worked his magic!! We where so grateful, if anyone has teens they will understand why, especially when two of them are boys. The room was very spacious and clean, breakfast was good. We stayed at the Omni in Houston a couple of weeks prior and we where more pleased with the Hyatt in all aspects.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Ms. Get upngo
"Awesome stay"
The room was nice and big.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Helen
"Enjoyed my stay!"
The room was spacious and very clean with a fridge and desk and couch and still plenty of space. Comfy bed, too. Nice free breakfast. Easy to get to my convention downtown via Mopac or I-35.I would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Michele n
"Great Stay and Service"
Outstanding front desk personnel. Would stay here again without question due to their helpful attitude and service.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Room mix up- staff NOT helpful!!!"
Booked on Expedia - didn't know it makes a difference - hotel staff said Expedia rooms are NOT guaranteed - treated as if my money that they took IN ADVANCE didn't matter - so my room turned into a king- staff kept repeating "well it has a sleeper sofa"'I did not book a "sleeper sofa " so NO that will not work- Done with Expedia and Hyatt Place 3612 Tudor Blvd. Austin Texas!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
mojo
"Good place"
Good place
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Austin Rock"
Everyone was great one of the best hotels we stayed in.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
rebecca
No one helps you with the luggage once you arrive. No one is outside the hotel to help. I asked for extra blankets over the phone from my room, they asked me to go downstairs and pick them up myself. The place were the breakfast is offered is very small. The price of the hotel was suitable for what we experienced!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean and my room nice. My neighbors very super loud but either than that I was very satisfied.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Mari
"Lake Travis trip"
We have stayed here every year for the last 8-10 yrs as we visit and spend a day out on Lake Travis. Hotel is awesome. our king size room suite was very roomy and clean. Would have liked to have a tub instead of just a shower. Breakfast is a bonus and always very good with plenty to chose from.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"vacation trip"
very pleased in a one night stay with my wife and 4 kids
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Mazen
"A little disappointed."
Staff was cool, room was a bit odd. I had a huge living area with a tiny couch. The bathroom was super tight, the door could barely open and was hitting the shower area. The TV was a plasma and gave off a TON of heat, which made the room fee a bit warm compared when it's off. The area is great, can't ask for anything better location if you're doing business in NW Austin. I probably won't stay again and try the Embassy Suites next door. Also, the fragrance they pump in the lobby was extra smelly at this location. Enough to have me not stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Leo
Visiting ut, they missed my wake up call by an entire day.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Everything was great except for the refrigerator not working however they came in and fixed it right away. Staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Nhee
"A little expensive for the amenities being offered."
Before we book any hotel, we make sure that we browse the pictures first especially the bathroom. From their website, rooms with king sized and sofa bed comes with a tub, apparently not in this specific location. King sized bed comes with a walk in shower- a teeny tiny one. We had to transfer to a 2 twin sized bed to get a tub but still too small of a bathroom for the price of the room. Small reception area and a breakfast area. Limited seating for everybody for a weekend trip. Receptionist was helpful though. Will be my last option if ever we would want to stay within the area
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
We were treated as Hyatt gold passport holders by " we are not going to give you any points". You didn't book through us. You booked through hotel.com " I said ok no problem , you may be able to give us at least a nice room.. Ok he said but I can only give the 3rd floor. He assigned us a room that has a view of the wall of the entery door of the lobby beneath us. Never again Hyatt place. I feel that Hyatt should be carefull associating their name to any property. We have many other excellent choices out there in a hotel. I have to be more selective next time around
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
"No maids available!"
Room never cleaned Short on maids to clean Maid brought kids to help clean rooms...not safe! Ran out of toilet paper Had to go get my own towels
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Best Bed and Pillows I every slept on"
I was totaly amazed on how great a hotel room could be. You get what you pay for and it was worth every penny.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Chester
Comfortable rooms and good location. Close to everything.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Miny weekend get away :)"
We enjoyed our stayed there, all good comments. ohhh breakfast was great.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Mercedes
I enjoyed my stay at the Hotel my only complaint was there were no children channels on the television.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015