All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
3612 Tudor BlvdAustinTX78759United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
We stayed very briefly for a wedding, and the room size was great. However, the air conditioning unit and the fan in the bathroom were SUPER loud.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Room was perfectly comfortable. Breakfast service in the morning was quite chaotic. Coffee was low/not available on two separate trips to the lobby. Had to wait on utensils to be refilled. Other than that, great experience.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Virginia
"Comfortable"
Very kind staff, super accommodating any time, day or night. It's quite far from downtown (20 minutes without traffic), but otherwise great. Not much light in the rooms, but I always felt safe and well cared for. Heater hadn't been used in a while and smelled wierd when first turned on, but very comfortable otherwise.
6 night business trip Mar 10, 2016
courtney
"Always a win!"
I love Hyatt Place hotels! They never disappoint. The service, the rooms, the food! Always a win!
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Emily
Room was great for being able to relax separate from just a bed and chair. We were able to spread out when my daughter came to be us in the evenings. Breakfast was good and the service was good. This was a great value for the money. Would definitely recommend for anyone to stay at this hotel.
3 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
Tracy
"Horrible service"
I had a horrible experience got there at 2:30 , and they told me check in was not till 3:00 so they told me to call at that time so they could have my room ready , called at 3:00 and they said it was ready got there at 5:00 and room was not ready had to wait another 25 minutes, on top of that the manager walks into are room in the morning, and says oh sorry I show the you had already checked, also tried to get a cappuccino and the employees did not know how to work the machine , it was just a horrible experience
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Elena
"Austin option"
Front desk at check in not very accommodating. She did not want to help at all. Just wanted to give the cruddy room to me and move on. Attention Hotels.com people......You get the worst rooms when booking through them with a lower end Hyatt hotel. I was across from elevator and got to hear it ding all night and early morning (why do they need to ding so loud anyway?)
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"family visit"
very comfortable for the price. Very decent breakfast. Staff was extremely solicitous and met every request promptly and with a smile. A bit of a drive to 6th St. and UT, but easy access to West Austin and lakes.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
"Definitely does not rank a return visit..."
I normally stay at another Hyatt Place in the area; however, reservations got mixed up and I ended up booking at the arboretum location. I was told that it was a new hotel with great reviews, again I think there was a mix up. It is older and showing definite wear; such as the finish off of the bathroom door and droopy bed. I felt it was overpriced in comparison to other hotels that I've stayed at in the area. When I checked in, the refrigerator was not working (because it had been unplugged); the maintenance man did go and bring a different refrigerator...which wasn't cold either, but I did appreciate his efforts. The task lamp was missing from the room, which didn't help my work efforts...and which the front desk didn't seem to be too concerned about. The sectional sofa had only a part of the section, and the room just looked "off" like it was missing significant pieces of furniture or décor. The staff was just okay...not overly friendly, but not rude. Between the elevator noise on one side, crying baby on the other, and groaning refrigerator...sleep wasn't really on the menu. I checked out at 2:30 am and was unable to locate anyone at the front desk for a receipt or to share my opinion of my stay with; after looking, waiting, coming back 10 min. later...I just left.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2016
Glenda
Hotel was good overall. ...only thing is it needs more detail on the cleaning.....example: shower head looke yellowish where water comes out....same thing on sink where water drains and last but not least spiderwebs on microwave cabinets in lobby area
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
jose
"Good Enough"
It was nice and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was dry/overcooked each day. Light housekeeping was good for clean up but never refreshed coffee bar.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Adriana
"Comfortable Stay"
It was a comfortable stay. The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold items. The shower was good. Great restaurants around the area. The only negative is the bathroom is too narrow. A big person would have a hard time maneuvering in the bathroom. The closet is also very narrow and in an ackward angle to get into. The rest of the room is very comfortable with a nice couch and working area and the bed mattress and pillows are great. Very large room makes it welcoming. You don't feel constricted except in the bathroom. Nice flat screen TV that you can watch whether you are in the bed or the sitting area. A microwave would be a nice addition to the mini frig. Overall very comfortable in a nice location with good breakfast. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Doris
"one day stay"
Nice hotel
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Yuri
"Pleasant stay"
stayed for 1 night 2 adults+ 2 kids. Had a pleasant stay with great breakfast. The staff was great too.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Anna
"Family Vacation"
I enjoy staying there! That's my favorite hotel to stay at in the Austin area. The people and service are great and always very friendly! The only thing I would try to improve would be on the showers! So much water gets out on to the floor and soaked some of our clothes! Other than that, this place is awesome and I will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Derrick
It was very relaxing!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
The people who worked there were amazing. Super helpful and sweet. However, our room was not worth what we paid for. The bath room had a cracked tile on the ground, mold on the ceiling, and a none working air vent. The bed was very uncomfortable, and AC was either freezing us out or real hot. Location was amazing.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Laura beth
"perfect"
It was very nice, I would stay there again and again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Nice and Convenient"
Nice hotel room and convenient.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
"Not the greatest stay"
This hotel is listed as Pet Friendly but they don't have a specific block of rooms for pet owners. So when we stepped out, the dogs barked when anyone walked down the hall (not constantly), as dogs do. A couple checked in after us that "had" to have the first floor and then that complained bout the dogs during their 2pm nap. I can understand people who don't have dogs and are napping during the day being unhappy, but don't call yourselves a pet friendly hotel if you don't also try to accommodate pet owners. I could tell it was gonna be an issue from attitude at check-in. We ended up not being able to leave the dogs at all after we were called back to the hotel on our cell phone, which made the choice of a dog friendly hotel pointless. My suggestion to the hotel is have a dog friendly hall, like other hotels, with understanding dog-minded people. Dogs are going to bark when someone is in the hall. That's their job. Also, too much water softener in your water. Run the shower way too long to try and get clean!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Bathroom was very small water from shower leaked onto the floor!
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Roland
"Expedia issue"
The only issue was that on arrival my Expedia reservation was not on file at the hotel and it was sold out. So I got to have STRESS and wait for ~15 minutes while the hotel sorted out with Expedia why a confirmed reservation was not communicated to the hotel. About the only "good news" was that Expedia did confirm that the reservation, in fact, did exist. How this can happen is beyond me.
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
Great hotel good location and the best part was the breakfast and the rooms with a living room We really enjoy our stay at this hotel
4 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"great"
great
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Pets for a FEE"
Nice hotel with good staff. I did not see on the website that there is a fee for pets. It was easy to find that pets were allowed and I even called to confirm. But I did not know that there was a $75 fee nor was I told when I called. I was annoyed by this because I could have easily chosen another hotel that had no pet fee that was just as nice as Hyatt Place.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Nora
"Not up to normal standards"
The far side of the bed smelled of very strong body odor. Perhaps one of your maintenance men has been taking a rest there at times?? There was lipstick stains on the washcloth. There was no hair dryer. The mattress was very uncomfortable...too springy.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Marvella
"Excellent stay here with the fam"
Loved the hot breakfast... hotel was awesome. 5 stars.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Tracy J
Great hotel, great service, the only real challenge was fiddling with the cooling/heating. I could not figure it out!
2 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Clean and massive sized room, awesome friendly staff. Only thing lacking is queen beds instead of doubles and big fluffy towels. Also no vending machines to get ice or a drink, at least not on the 3rd floor.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Jenny
"Wonderful hotel!"
The hotel is located in a great area, has very friendly staff and spacious, clean rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice Place"
Room was nice and large. Bathroom was a bit cramped and the sink was actually in the room, outside of the shower and toilet.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
"F1 weekend away"
Hotel staff was great! Hotel itself was nice.
3 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
The free shuttle service is a joke. You will wait for an hour if you call the shuttle to pick you up.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great Couples Getaway"
Very pleasant stay. Only glitch was on 2nd night of 3 night stay our room did not receive any towels and it took 2 requests to finally get some - about midnight. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Beware there is construction on Mopac just South of Hotel that can cause some serious delays
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel in great location. Everyone was helpful and is everything I was looking for in a hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Easy to access many of the places in Austin a person would want to go. Easy on and off highway. Quiet neighborhood and hotel: not a bunch of party animals. Close to shopping opportunities.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Quick Getaway"
We stay always at a Hyatt Place when we can. The staff was great and friendly when we arrived. Our room was big however the shower area was small. The breakfast was average but tasteful.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"A+ room!"
Great Room! Would definitely come again!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Great except..."
Everything was great except the crowded space for the breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Imelda
"The hardest working and most polite staff !!!"
We were in town for ACL and the hotel staff were so attentive and polite. All the employees were busy bees....hard working and very polite. The 2 people that stood out and I was able to get their names were Laura G and Gabriel. The room was very spacious and quiet.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
joan
"Friendliest staff ever"
We truly enjoyed our stay! We traveled with three teenagers and a PS. When we couldn't get the PS to connect, the staff sent up a manitenace man to help, and he did all he could but couldn't get it to work... Another staff member came up and worked his magic!! We where so grateful, if anyone has teens they will understand why, especially when two of them are boys. The room was very spacious and clean, breakfast was good. We stayed at the Omni in Houston a couple of weeks prior and we where more pleased with the Hyatt in all aspects.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Ms. Get upngo
"Awesome stay"
The room was nice and big.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Helen
"Enjoyed my stay!"
The room was spacious and very clean with a fridge and desk and couch and still plenty of space. Comfy bed, too. Nice free breakfast. Easy to get to my convention downtown via Mopac or I-35.I would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Michele n
"Great Stay and Service"
Outstanding front desk personnel. Would stay here again without question due to their helpful attitude and service.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Room mix up- staff NOT helpful!!!"
Booked on Expedia - didn't know it makes a difference - hotel staff said Expedia rooms are NOT guaranteed - treated as if my money that they took IN ADVANCE didn't matter - so my room turned into a king- staff kept repeating "well it has a sleeper sofa"'I did not book a "sleeper sofa " so NO that will not work- Done with Expedia and Hyatt Place 3612 Tudor Blvd. Austin Texas!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
mojo
"Good place"
Good place
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Austin Rock"
Everyone was great one of the best hotels we stayed in.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
rebecca
No one helps you with the luggage once you arrive. No one is outside the hotel to help. I asked for extra blankets over the phone from my room, they asked me to go downstairs and pick them up myself. The place were the breakfast is offered is very small. The price of the hotel was suitable for what we experienced!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean and my room nice. My neighbors very super loud but either than that I was very satisfied.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Mari
"Lake Travis trip"
We have stayed here every year for the last 8-10 yrs as we visit and spend a day out on Lake Travis. Hotel is awesome. our king size room suite was very roomy and clean. Would have liked to have a tub instead of just a shower. Breakfast is a bonus and always very good with plenty to chose from.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015