All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
6011 Campbells Run Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

The hotel was very close to the airport (about 15 minutes) and a great alternative to the Hyatt Regency. It had free wifi, the hotel is very clean, the rooms are very spacious with a pullout couch and 2 double beds. The TV in the room is nice and big. There are several restaurants nearby and some shops so not completed secluded, but definitely not too much to do. A cab ride to downtown was about $25 (one way) and took about 15 minutes. So if you are trying to sightsee, shop, or eat around Pittsburgh, a car rental might be more feasible. Free breakfast in the morning and selection is pretty decent. And the free shuttle to the airport made travelling a bit more convenient. However, several times, the front desk staff seemed troubled when we asked them to phone for the shuttle.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great for the Price"
Would love to give the Hyatt Place the highest score but there were several hairs on the bathroom floor and the air conditioning unit wasn't very effective. Everything else in the room was excellent and we loved the amount of space in the unit. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great hotel near airport and Robinson Town Center"
I wanted to stay near the airport and Mad Mex. :-) The hotel is very nice. Comfortable bed. Roomy (we had a suite). Even though we were right by the elevator, we didn't hear it. The 2 am fire alarm was unfortunate, though ... but, these things can't be helped sometimes!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"2 night stay"
2night stay. Great hotel and area. Breakfast could have been changed up a bit. But otherwise good.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Judy
Great breakfast, great pool, big quiet room.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Comfortable Relaxation"
outstanding, and the Central Diner 1 minute away, phenominal, the suite style room was, well =sweet!very sweet. I have visited several hotels in the tri-state area and i am picky about cleanth and health big time, this was a clean machine ...
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
philip
Overall a pleasant, predictable 2 night stay with our 2 and 6 year old daughters. When checking in the only request I had was for a quiet room even paid extra for a "high floor". The desk assigned us the room adjacent the elevator. Didn't occur this was an issue until that night. Service was generally efficient and attentive.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Wonderful place - just a little awkward to get to the hotel. (Behind a Kohl's)
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Stolen shoes"
While the hotel was nice I was very upset with the fact that I left a pair of brand new tennis shoes in my room and they said that they didn't find any shoes in the room. The gentleman I spoke to said he wouldn't believe that the women who cleaned the room would take the shoes. Very upsetting to know that their are such dishonest people.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"good trip"
very comfotable and friendly people
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Craig
"Nice overnight visit"
The beds were very comfortable and nice. The bathroom was very small and difficult to maneuver in as the door barely cleared the toilet. The air conditioner only worked mediocre but luckily it was not real hot outside. Everyone I dealt with was very nice but my boyfriend did have a bad experience with the late night staff. I guess because he asked for pop instead of soda, he was in the wrong. My son went swimming and really enjoyed it. I didn't go to the pool myself. The hotel was a little difficult to find at first as it is hidden in the middle of a bunch of businesses. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Wawawawe very nice
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport"
I had no issues with this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the lobby was stylish, the room was clean and my husband liked the layout, the bed was comfortable, and despite being a busy area I heard no noise from ouside and the curtains did a great job keeping the room very dark. I did think the shower was a little dingy, but it was no big deal. We were there for a concert in Pittsburgh and I wish they'd have shuttle service, but they did not, however they did offer suggestions for transportation. I can't comment on the breakfast offered in the morning from 6-10am, as checkout was noon and we took advantage of the late checkout, but they did have pastries in the lobby for purchase if I'd wanted. Overall it was a great night and I'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Everything was good, except the scrambled eggs, they had water.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Fantastic!"
Beautiful room and delicious breakfast!!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Grimmond
"You will like this place :)"
We had a great time there! There was one guy juggling about 4 task yet he remained very friendly and continued to smile while checking us in. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and I'm very picky about where I sleep and I felt very comfortable at this hotel :)
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
rachel
"Convenient & good value"
Super room & delicious breakfast
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Mary Susan
"Good vacation"
The hotel was very convenient to major expressways to get downtown. There were also lots of good restaurants nearby. You need a car, not much within walking distance though.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, except for smokers."
Very nice, clean hotel with comfortable, well appointed rooms. My only negative is how the male smoking guest congregated at the hotel entrance. If people still want/need to smoke, let them have a dedicated smoking area other than the main entrance to the hotel. Non-smoking guests should not have to bypass a smoking line to enter the hotel lobby.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Valerie
"Pittsburg Visit"
I had a very pleasant stay. The only suggestion is to clean the pool. The pool had a dirt ring around it that could be cleaned easlily. The pool area also had a musty smell. Other than that the hotel was very nice with a friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Loved It!"
My family stayed at the hotel for my sister's wedding and we loved it! The staff was super friendly and nice. The only downside; no microwave in the room, we had to use the microwave on the 1st floor and we were on the 6th! I would definitely stay again. The bed was extremely comfortable, as soon as you lay on it, you'd fall out!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Nicci
"Overall good hotel, some issues."
Overall it was a comfortable stay. There were a few minor issues however. The handles on the shower door (glass sliding kind) had peeling fake chrome and I was beginning to rust. We had brought back leftovers to the room and the refrigerator, at the maximum setting, was not cold enough to keep the food. Additionally the media panel that they had hooked up to the tv so that you use your laptop or game system with it was not functional. Finally, at the complimentary breakfast in the morning I got a glass of water from the pitcher on the counter and there was some kind of film collected at the top of the glass.
"Wonderful!!!"
A terrific experience. Our wedding party stayed here and had a wonderful time.
Kira
I was very impressed with Hyatt Place. Staff were very friendly and the rooms were great.
"excelent"
excelent
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Adriana
"We Stay Here for Sightseeing"
My son loved this Hotel the first time we stayed here so much that we made it our regular routine. The pool is heated and we love it. The room layout is great. Each room sort-of has it's own living room. There is a big screen TV with hookups that we connect to our laptop to play movies. (Bring your own HDMI cable.) Breakfast is very good. It's six miles from Pittsburgh, but it's a straight shot on the freeway, so it's easy.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel for fast stay"
Close to airport and food,,great rate, clean,nice place for alate night or early morning flight
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"very nice hotel"
location was close to tons of restaurants and shopping. rooms were very clean and spacious. kids loved the pool we would definitely stay there again
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
This was a very nice hotel. Our room was very clean. Nice big large screen television. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Bathroom was so small you had to walk in and stand beside the toilet to shut the door. Bed too close to the AC unit. Luckily we didn't need to use it. The living room area was nice but the sleeping area was too small. We had 2 adults 2 teens and a toddler.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Unassuming location, great staff and facilities"
My expectations were low given the location at the back end of a parking lot, but the staff here were marvelous and the facilities were just great. I'll definitely stay here again when we're in Pittsburgh.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel. Nice, clean room, separate sleeping area. L-shaped couch/living room area separated from beds. If you're planning a visit to IKEA it's a 3 minute drive up the road. Plenty of eating and shopping in this area
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Joanne
"Not Bad Could Be Better"
Room layout was very awkward was not impressed with the bathroom and sitting area furniture was as about as comfortable as a picnic table. Overall hotel was 3/5 for us more due to the location loved where it was but was not impressed by the room at all.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Go for the hotel, ignore the entrance."
Let's just say the picture on the website isn't exactly, well, exact. The entrance has yoy drive behind the adjacent Kohl's store over pot-holes. The hotel hangs on the hill overlooking I-376. It's not what you call attractive. But, for business travelers, it's ideal. It's a good stop to head to after flying in to Pittsburgh. Close location to the area's Settler's Ridge shopping center.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Marsh
Very friendly service. The breakfast were awesome.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stay pleasant enough"
Not pleased with the variance in prices and upon return trip choose to stay somewhere else
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Becky
"nice place"
got stuck at the airport and this became our sanctuary.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Wonderful staff at this location."
Love love loved the front desk for helping me with a big surprise for my grand daughter. Thank you so much.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping"
Great hotel close to plenty of good restaurants and shopping. Rooms was clean and comfortable and kids loved the indoor pool. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jenn
"excellent hotel"
I booked through Expedia, but I am not getting Hyatt points? How can I get the points
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ashakumary
"stay here if you want nice......"
room was really nice.....great pool......breakfast was fantastic......a real value
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Thad
"Cold and drafty."
Drafty and cold. Wind whipped through heater under window. Complained, but to no help.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Timothy
"Cupid missed this one"
I checked the hotel website and they had a room with a king bed available. I booked a king bed with your site. The room I got for Valentine's weekend had two doubles. When I checked with the desk clerk she said when I booked the room no kings were available even though the Hotel.com paperwork said king bed. Add the small bed for a two grown adults on a romantic weekend makes it a little uncomfortable. Add in the two yappy dogs from across the hall that stayed up late and got up early, with the bugs in the bathroom ceiling light with a mirror so smudged it made it difficult to apply makeup plus cranky staff who could have cared less it will be a while before i select this hotel againor use hotels.com since I didn't get what I asked for.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
It was great. Thanks for a great stay, I will be back!
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
DOUGLAS
"Very nice room."
Room was very nice and very clean. Staff helpful. Good location, close to shopping and downtown culture district.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Probably only there 9 hours and that included checking in but loved the room and the bed. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
sandia
"Business Trip"
Hotel was satisfactory
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Christopher
"Consistently Great!"
I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Pittsburgh and my experience has always been very positive. I am always greeted by a friendly face and my room is always very comfortable and clean. I will continue to use this location if I ever need a hotel in Pittsburgh.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Greg
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed at Hyatt Place for two nights. Room is sufficiently clean. Beds are comfortable; Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good. Location is near to Airport. I am really happy with my stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
I thought this room was a nice value; the sitting room was nice to have at a price I would usually pay for a room without one--especially nice gathering area as we were meeting with family. The only disappointment was that none of the treadmills in the fitness room were operational, and there was not nearly enough seating space for breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014