All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
6011 Campbells Run Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"2 night stay"
2night stay. Great hotel and area. Breakfast could have been changed up a bit. But otherwise good.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Judy
Great breakfast, great pool, big quiet room.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Comfortable Relaxation"
outstanding, and the Central Diner 1 minute away, phenominal, the suite style room was, well =sweet!very sweet. I have visited several hotels in the tri-state area and i am picky about cleanth and health big time, this was a clean machine ...
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
philip
Overall a pleasant, predictable 2 night stay with our 2 and 6 year old daughters. When checking in the only request I had was for a quiet room even paid extra for a "high floor". The desk assigned us the room adjacent the elevator. Didn't occur this was an issue until that night. Service was generally efficient and attentive.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Wonderful place - just a little awkward to get to the hotel. (Behind a Kohl's)
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Stolen shoes"
While the hotel was nice I was very upset with the fact that I left a pair of brand new tennis shoes in my room and they said that they didn't find any shoes in the room. The gentleman I spoke to said he wouldn't believe that the women who cleaned the room would take the shoes. Very upsetting to know that their are such dishonest people.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"good trip"
very comfotable and friendly people
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Craig
"Nice overnight visit"
The beds were very comfortable and nice. The bathroom was very small and difficult to maneuver in as the door barely cleared the toilet. The air conditioner only worked mediocre but luckily it was not real hot outside. Everyone I dealt with was very nice but my boyfriend did have a bad experience with the late night staff. I guess because he asked for pop instead of soda, he was in the wrong. My son went swimming and really enjoyed it. I didn't go to the pool myself. The hotel was a little difficult to find at first as it is hidden in the middle of a bunch of businesses. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Wawawawe very nice
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport"
I had no issues with this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the lobby was stylish, the room was clean and my husband liked the layout, the bed was comfortable, and despite being a busy area I heard no noise from ouside and the curtains did a great job keeping the room very dark. I did think the shower was a little dingy, but it was no big deal. We were there for a concert in Pittsburgh and I wish they'd have shuttle service, but they did not, however they did offer suggestions for transportation. I can't comment on the breakfast offered in the morning from 6-10am, as checkout was noon and we took advantage of the late checkout, but they did have pastries in the lobby for purchase if I'd wanted. Overall it was a great night and I'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Everything was good, except the scrambled eggs, they had water.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Fantastic!"
Beautiful room and delicious breakfast!!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Grimmond
"You will like this place :)"
We had a great time there! There was one guy juggling about 4 task yet he remained very friendly and continued to smile while checking us in. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and I'm very picky about where I sleep and I felt very comfortable at this hotel :)
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
rachel
"Convenient & good value"
Super room & delicious breakfast
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Mary Susan
"Pittsburg Visit"
I had a very pleasant stay. The only suggestion is to clean the pool. The pool had a dirt ring around it that could be cleaned easlily. The pool area also had a musty smell. Other than that the hotel was very nice with a friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"excelent"
excelent
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Adriana
"We Stay Here for Sightseeing"
My son loved this Hotel the first time we stayed here so much that we made it our regular routine. The pool is heated and we love it. The room layout is great. Each room sort-of has it's own living room. There is a big screen TV with hookups that we connect to our laptop to play movies. (Bring your own HDMI cable.) Breakfast is very good. It's six miles from Pittsburgh, but it's a straight shot on the freeway, so it's easy.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel for fast stay"
Close to airport and food,,great rate, clean,nice place for alate night or early morning flight
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"very nice hotel"
location was close to tons of restaurants and shopping. rooms were very clean and spacious. kids loved the pool we would definitely stay there again
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
This was a very nice hotel. Our room was very clean. Nice big large screen television. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Bathroom was so small you had to walk in and stand beside the toilet to shut the door. Bed too close to the AC unit. Luckily we didn't need to use it. The living room area was nice but the sleeping area was too small. We had 2 adults 2 teens and a toddler.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Unassuming location, great staff and facilities"
My expectations were low given the location at the back end of a parking lot, but the staff here were marvelous and the facilities were just great. I'll definitely stay here again when we're in Pittsburgh.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel. Nice, clean room, separate sleeping area. L-shaped couch/living room area separated from beds. If you're planning a visit to IKEA it's a 3 minute drive up the road. Plenty of eating and shopping in this area
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Joanne
"Not Bad Could Be Better"
Room layout was very awkward was not impressed with the bathroom and sitting area furniture was as about as comfortable as a picnic table. Overall hotel was 3/5 for us more due to the location loved where it was but was not impressed by the room at all.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Go for the hotel, ignore the entrance."
Let's just say the picture on the website isn't exactly, well, exact. The entrance has yoy drive behind the adjacent Kohl's store over pot-holes. The hotel hangs on the hill overlooking I-376. It's not what you call attractive. But, for business travelers, it's ideal. It's a good stop to head to after flying in to Pittsburgh. Close location to the area's Settler's Ridge shopping center.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Marsh
Very friendly service. The breakfast were awesome.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stay pleasant enough"
Not pleased with the variance in prices and upon return trip choose to stay somewhere else
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Becky
"nice place"
got stuck at the airport and this became our sanctuary.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Wonderful staff at this location."
Love love loved the front desk for helping me with a big surprise for my grand daughter. Thank you so much.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping"
Great hotel close to plenty of good restaurants and shopping. Rooms was clean and comfortable and kids loved the indoor pool. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jenn
"excellent hotel"
I booked through Expedia, but I am not getting Hyatt points? How can I get the points
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ashakumary
"stay here if you want nice......"
room was really nice.....great pool......breakfast was fantastic......a real value
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Thad
"Cold and drafty."
Drafty and cold. Wind whipped through heater under window. Complained, but to no help.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Timothy
"Cupid missed this one"
I checked the hotel website and they had a room with a king bed available. I booked a king bed with your site. The room I got for Valentine's weekend had two doubles. When I checked with the desk clerk she said when I booked the room no kings were available even though the Hotel.com paperwork said king bed. Add the small bed for a two grown adults on a romantic weekend makes it a little uncomfortable. Add in the two yappy dogs from across the hall that stayed up late and got up early, with the bugs in the bathroom ceiling light with a mirror so smudged it made it difficult to apply makeup plus cranky staff who could have cared less it will be a while before i select this hotel againor use hotels.com since I didn't get what I asked for.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
It was great. Thanks for a great stay, I will be back!
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
DOUGLAS
"Very nice room."
Room was very nice and very clean. Staff helpful. Good location, close to shopping and downtown culture district.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Probably only there 9 hours and that included checking in but loved the room and the bed. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
sandia
"Business Trip"
Hotel was satisfactory
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Christopher
"Consistently Great!"
I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Pittsburgh and my experience has always been very positive. I am always greeted by a friendly face and my room is always very comfortable and clean. I will continue to use this location if I ever need a hotel in Pittsburgh.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Greg
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed at Hyatt Place for two nights. Room is sufficiently clean. Beds are comfortable; Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good. Location is near to Airport. I am really happy with my stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
I thought this room was a nice value; the sitting room was nice to have at a price I would usually pay for a room without one--especially nice gathering area as we were meeting with family. The only disappointment was that none of the treadmills in the fitness room were operational, and there was not nearly enough seating space for breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Great stay, very clean, very convenient location.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Comfortable stay. Bathroom door could use painting, hand lotion could be provided as well.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Nasir
"Not bad but not great either too! ( just okay )"
Was a great place but the location was in the weird place. The hotel was nice and the service was okay. My only complaint was we decided to stay another day and I had to go through the original booking website, instead of going to the front desk. But was a nice stay.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good place to stay!"
Perfect location (off the highway enough that you don't hear it but close enough to get on/off as needed). It's located in the back of a shopping center - out of the hustle of the traffic and easy to access for parking and exiting or entering.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Kristen
"Great location to airport and downtown"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff is very knowledgeable about the area and extremely helpful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Brandon
Hair was in my bed which made me question whether the sheets were clean. Kleenex was empty and again I questioned time spent on room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Annie
"Steelers game"
Good stay staff friendly and rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
good overall, room had some minor cleanliness issues.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
brian
"A good hotel made better with welcoming faces"
The hotel during this stay was excellent! The room was in pristine condition as usual. The bed was very comfortable. And there were plenty of shops nearby. The service was relatively better than the last stay with friendly and welcoming faces.
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014