All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
6011 Campbells Run Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed at Hyatt Place for two nights. Room is sufficiently clean. Beds are comfortable; Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good. Location is near to Airport. I am really happy with my stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
I thought this room was a nice value; the sitting room was nice to have at a price I would usually pay for a room without one--especially nice gathering area as we were meeting with family. The only disappointment was that none of the treadmills in the fitness room were operational, and there was not nearly enough seating space for breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Great stay, very clean, very convenient location.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Comfortable stay. Bathroom door could use painting, hand lotion could be provided as well.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Nasir
"Not bad but not great either too! ( just okay )"
Was a great place but the location was in the weird place. The hotel was nice and the service was okay. My only complaint was we decided to stay another day and I had to go through the original booking website, instead of going to the front desk. But was a nice stay.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good place to stay!"
Perfect location (off the highway enough that you don't hear it but close enough to get on/off as needed). It's located in the back of a shopping center - out of the hustle of the traffic and easy to access for parking and exiting or entering.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Kristen
"Great location to airport and downtown"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff is very knowledgeable about the area and extremely helpful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Brandon
Hair was in my bed which made me question whether the sheets were clean. Kleenex was empty and again I questioned time spent on room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Annie
"Steelers game"
Good stay staff friendly and rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
good overall, room had some minor cleanliness issues.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
brian
"A good hotel made better with welcoming faces"
The hotel during this stay was excellent! The room was in pristine condition as usual. The bed was very comfortable. And there were plenty of shops nearby. The service was relatively better than the last stay with friendly and welcoming faces.
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Gregory
"Great Find"
We will definately be back
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Great hotel! Modern. Clean. Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Excellent accomodations"
Loved it....very nice, comfortable bedding...breakfast really good..great variety! Location was perfect for our relaxing getaway!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Fred
"Theater Weekend"
We were seeing a couple plays in the area and decided to take advantage of your lovely hotel. The room was just what we needed and we enjoyed the breakfast and the pool on Sunday morning.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Janet
"Nothing great but all good."
business appointment
2 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"Wonderful"
My room looked just as it did on the website. There was plenty of room it was nice and clean. The staff was very nice and courteous! It was very quiet so I was able to enjoy the comfortable bed that much more!
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Look elsewhere."
Look elsewhere. There are a lot better hotels in the area. Some of the cooked buffet items were as hard as a rock. I put the "come back later" sign in the door. They never came back to clean the room. I had to get someone at the front desk to get me towels. Not worth the price! The elevator "close door" button didn't work. It was funny to see everyone push it and nothing happen.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Rich
"Good gateway"
Great
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Jorge
"Good and bm"
Really hard to get to. Staff was very nice. Beds are wonderful, loved having a sofa to watch TV. Bathroom too small, the door only cleared the toilet by a fraction of an inch, you have to squeeze in between the shower and the toilet to close it. Breakfast was just ok, they had the exact same thing each day we were there. The bar was terrible!!! Just a tiny little area beside the check in desk. My husband's beer was not cold. I asked for a Mojito, which was listed on their bar menu, she says "sure but I dont have any mint". How do you make a mojito without mint? So I got an Appletini, it wasnt very good either. We were there to celebrate our anniversary. Kinda disappointing.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
joyce
"one"
Nice do it again
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Shopping Getaway"
My mom and I always stay here for a girls shopping getaway. The room is always very clean and spacious. We love the breakfast that gets our day started here.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great Shopping and Restaurant Area"
We stayed at this hotel because we attended a hockey game in the city. It was wonderful! The room was clean, HUGE, and the pillows were so comfortable. The check in lady said they were going to undergo a remodel very soon. The only thing that was inefficient was the bathroom where you shower and use the toilet. Getting in and out of the shower was a little tighter than it could've been. Poor room design is to blame here. There was a lot of unnecessary "open" space that could've been used. The restaurants and shopping possibilities are endless! The IKEA is near by the hotel, maybe 3-4 min. We want to stay again!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
KENT
"excellent"
Exellent place to stay a lil hard to navigate to get to but was easy once you figure out where to go. Room was very nice and clean. Staff was nice and friendly. The morning breakfast was much better than I was expecting fresh scrambled eggs,sausage,and French toast plus toast bagels and cereal. We will defiantly be staying here again
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Close to airport and shopping"
The Hyatt Place in Robinson Township is a convenient place to stay for a trip to Pittsburgh.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Convenient to Airport; Close to Primanti's"
The hotel & staff were friendly, competent, clean and well-kept. Breakfasts were very fine. Make sure to eat at Primanti's if this is your first time in Pittsburgh. The restaurant on University Blvd is just minutes away. They serve the BEST nacho plate in the USA!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
DaveP
"Not bad"
We stayed here for a weekend wedding. Pretty good stay -breakfast was Free but we ended up skipping it because it was not good at all.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Ak
"Very disappointed"
Have stayed at other Hyatt Place hotels and enjoyed it. This hotel was so disappointing. . The rooms had a horrible smell, hotel was understaffed, morning breakfast was a disaster ....no coffee, bad food, trash everywhere and no employee around to help.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Sandy
"Convenient"
Close to airport
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Pittsburgh Zoo / North Point Park"
One word: Awesome
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Alan Sheppard
"Great place to stay for a business trip."
Very nice facility, roomy and updated. Extensive breakfast. Right next to all kinds of shopping at Robinson Town Mall.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Roger
"Trip to Pittsburgh"
We were attending a family reunion and traveling with my teen and adult children. This hotel offers two double beds and a pullout sofa. It is great with a family of six. Hotel is hard to find. It sits back behind a shopping complex.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Stay!"
This was the final night of our week long trip to Washington DC and this was our favorite hotel of our stay. The room was very modern and large. The breakfast in the morning was excellent with plenty of choices for every taste. The pool was a bit small, but that was not an issue for us as there were only six people in the pool while we were swimming. I wish there had been a hot tub. I definitely would stay here again if passing through the area.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
WI traveler
"Lots of room for four"
We enjoyed the spaciousness of the room for our family of four. The hotel is a quick drive (15 minutes) to downtown Pittsburg and very close to shopping, restaurants and IKEA. Our room was clean and the breakfast was satisfying.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Would return again"
We had a relaxing stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly and courteous. Breakfast was okay, had a good selection of food. Room was surprisingly spacious and clean. We would definitely stay here again on out next trip to Pittsburgh
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent hotel and location"
Not far at all from Downtown and very close to airport. Location was excellent and hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. The beds are amazing! Slept like a log with no problems. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Rati Dhake
"Great ratio of quality \ price"
Great hotel with great service and quality. The price is very reasonable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Superb breakfast
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great experience"
Will always look for a Hyatt Place from now on when we travel. Pet-friendly, large rooms, and very kid-friendly. Best hotel our family has stayed at in quite a long time.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Jacob
"Great Staff, Room, and Breakfast!!"
We had a great stay at this hotel, everything was super clean and the staff was very professional. Someone pulled a fire alarm while we were sleeping but the staff was very helpful in figuring out the situation and all was fine. Breakfast in the a.m. was great, eggs, sausage and donuts for the kids. All around great experience.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
The staff was very friendly....especially late night. Ordered room service at 2am, at 220 got my food and it was cooked perfectly and delicious
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"7-3 through 7-5"
Never stayed at a hyatt hotel before. Overall very basic. Breakfast was ok but I usually stay at Marriott hotels and felt this was a little below quality wise.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Bob Gordon
Daily breakfast was awesome!
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
mom of 3
Overall the hotel was nice. My only complaint would be that the fitness center was definitely lacking.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"easy access to downtown & airport"
We were happy to have such a nice hotel available for a good price through Expedia.
Nice place. Service is very slow late night.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Beth
"Great Facilities, Cold Staff"
This hotel was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I came to Pittsburgh to take an exam, and after an extremely long and exhausting day, it was great to come back to a neat and comfortable hotel room. It was close by to a variety of restaurants and a shopping mall. The only negative that I had for this hotel was the awkwardness of the hotel staff. I come into the entrance, and I was greeted to a confused looking lady behind the counter who replies "May I help you?" This was a stark contrast to the expected confident smile and "Welcome to [hotel name]. How may I help you?" I acknowledge that this is a relatively small ding, so I still had an amazing experience overall.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Greg
"Good job staff!"
We had a snafu on the reservation and the staff worked to straighten it out even though not their fault. Then gave us two free drinks to make up for problem. Much appreciated!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
If was very nice. Only stayed overnight. Room was very nice and especially clean.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very good hotel"
My family enjoyed our stay here. The staff was courteous from the point we checked in. Overall, the hotel was very good, but nothing blew us away. Indoor pool was great to have. Would probably stay here again if we plan another Pittsburgh trip.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014