All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6011 Campbells Run Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Superb breakfast
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great experience"
Will always look for a Hyatt Place from now on when we travel. Pet-friendly, large rooms, and very kid-friendly. Best hotel our family has stayed at in quite a long time.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Jacob
"Great Staff, Room, and Breakfast!!"
We had a great stay at this hotel, everything was super clean and the staff was very professional. Someone pulled a fire alarm while we were sleeping but the staff was very helpful in figuring out the situation and all was fine. Breakfast in the a.m. was great, eggs, sausage and donuts for the kids. All around great experience.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
The staff was very friendly....especially late night. Ordered room service at 2am, at 220 got my food and it was cooked perfectly and delicious
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"7-3 through 7-5"
Never stayed at a hyatt hotel before. Overall very basic. Breakfast was ok but I usually stay at Marriott hotels and felt this was a little below quality wise.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Bob Gordon
Daily breakfast was awesome!
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
mom of 3
Overall the hotel was nice. My only complaint would be that the fitness center was definitely lacking.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"easy access to downtown & airport"
We were happy to have such a nice hotel available for a good price through Expedia.
Nice place. Service is very slow late night.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Beth
"Great Facilities, Cold Staff"
This hotel was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I came to Pittsburgh to take an exam, and after an extremely long and exhausting day, it was great to come back to a neat and comfortable hotel room. It was close by to a variety of restaurants and a shopping mall. The only negative that I had for this hotel was the awkwardness of the hotel staff. I come into the entrance, and I was greeted to a confused looking lady behind the counter who replies "May I help you?" This was a stark contrast to the expected confident smile and "Welcome to [hotel name]. How may I help you?" I acknowledge that this is a relatively small ding, so I still had an amazing experience overall.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Greg
"Good job staff!"
We had a snafu on the reservation and the staff worked to straighten it out even though not their fault. Then gave us two free drinks to make up for problem. Much appreciated!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
If was very nice. Only stayed overnight. Room was very nice and especially clean.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very good hotel"
My family enjoyed our stay here. The staff was courteous from the point we checked in. Overall, the hotel was very good, but nothing blew us away. Indoor pool was great to have. Would probably stay here again if we plan another Pittsburgh trip.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Room given to us was very spacious, although it's quite obvious that this property have seen better days compared to other Hyatt Place we've stayed at before...the decor is modern, room was clean and the sheets smelled clean. That's all that matters, would go back if we ever pass by Pittsburg again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
AKB
My boyfriend booked the hotel for my birthday weekend. It was probably one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. The staff was very friendly and the room was in excellent condition. This is the 3rd time I have stayed at a Hyatt property and every time I have been more than pleased with my experience.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
kari
"Family Vacation"
My family of four stayed here on our trip to Pittsburgh. We arrived earlier than the check-in time, but the staff was able to accomodate us and let us check in early. I also asked for some good places to eat in the area and they gave us a list of surrounding restaurants and pointed out ones that were good Pittsburgh places. Staff was really friendly and the hotel/rooms were clean. I would stay here again. Breakfast in the morning consisted of a few hot options(eggs, sausage, and french toast) and a good selection of cold items. It was all very good and there were enough options to satisify the kids. Overall, I was very happy with this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
jchitek
"Nice hotel close to everything you need"
Check in was fast and easy The pool was clean and warm And the rooms were big and comfortable
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
amanda
"Nice hotel and close to alot."
Close enough to airport and city. Big and clean room. Nice comfy bed. Only issue was bathroom doorwould not clear toilet if seat was down. Should have been adjusted once this was known. Also when asked for toothpaste at deak, was told they had been out fir awhile and it was back ordered. If thus was my business it seems I could have ran to walmart to stock up on travel suzed toothpaste for my customers. Other than that it was a giid 2 day stay overall.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Bobby
"Very comfy, short commute to downtown"
Exactly like all other Hyatt Places, which is a good thing. About a 15 min drive to all the near-downtown things we did (baseball game, Incline, Warhol). My only suggestion? Actual flatware at breakfast instead of plastic. Would happily stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Patti
"nice stay"
Nice clean rooms and well maintained hotel. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Nice place close to airport"
This is a pretty nice, albeit somewhat expensive hotel not far from the Pittsburgh airport. Rooms are very nice and quite large, comfortable and clean. Only 2 complaints: the Internet is not as fast as it should be in this day & age, and the quality of the TV offerings were not so good. Not sure why hotels in general have such lousy Internet, but I have found over and over again sub-par Internet speeds. In 2014 that's not acceptable as so many people use the Internet for both personal and business reasons. I would bet that almost everybody uses the TV when staying in a hotel, so why the poor quality offerings at this Hyatt? Don't get me wrong, the room had a high-end & very large television, & the high-definition channels looked great. But first, there weren't as many channels as one would expect these days, and second, most of the channels were not high-def and looked terrible on this high-end flat panel TV. There's really no excuse for offering non-high-definition in a hotel of this stature. The hotel I stayed in right before the Hyatt, which cost half as much, had many more channels and all were in high-def, and looked great even on their smaller TV. Quibbles, yes. But I just expected a tad more for the money. The breakfast was pretty good. Certainly better than most places. Worked for me. The coffee was above average -- that's important to me as I'm a caffeine addict. Front desk employees seemed a tad confused but they were pleasant. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Randy
"This hotel was a great choice"
This hotel was a great choice. The room was surprising large, extremely clean, great large screen TV, free wi-fi and easily close to downtown. We really loved it and would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip May 14, 2014
Very friendly attentive service. Comfy like the set up of the lobby and Resturant /bar Will stay at this chain of hotel more often
6 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Pirate game"
Thrilled when Hyatt Place was my Expedia selection because we have used this hotel and paid full price before. Needed a place to stay after Pirate 8pm game at 8am flight. Very pleased with the Hyatt Place
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Great time!"
Hotel was very clean. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The breakfast was delicious. I have stayed there once before in 2010, besides my stay last weekend. I would absolutely stay there again.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Kate
"great location to interstate, and downtown Pitt."
The hotel was really good. If I return to Pitt, I'll stay here that's for sure.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Airport hotel"
Good hotel to stay before airport trip. Really close without being right on top of airport. Great location for shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
rock
"Second Stay and I'll keep coming back"
another great stay at this property... the staff is friendly, the rooms clean and modern. The breakfast is top notch and always replenished. Great hotel with newly updated rooms. HIGHLY recommend!
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Leah
"Sub-par for Hyatt"
I've stayed at several Hyatts. This is by far the host in terms of service and amenities.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Good Hotel for a Pittsburgh Tourist"
My son and I stayed here on a recent site-seeing visit to Pittsburgh. It is an easy drive to the city. The hotel staff was very nice. On check-in, they offered a brief tour to show us the layout and facilities. They were helpful with directions and suggestions about where to park in the city. They gave us information pages with directions, rates, and information about some activities like the Duquesne incline. We loved our room, which had a nice configuration with a couch/living area with a large modern TV. We used the pool, and it was just the right temperature. My son, who is 12, liked the hotel very much.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Nice hotel - plenty of amenities for the price"
Hyatt Place is consistently good wherever we stay. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. Staff is excellent. Good breakfast included with the stay.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Very nice hotel would stay here again if in the area
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Great! !!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Melvin
"Dont get in if you need room service"
I dont like the feeling of carrying my food from the reception to my room. So it gets a thumbs down from me!!!!
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Biz traveller
"Tired and unhappy"
The hotel has deteriorated over the past year. Some of the rooms are tired and worn looking. The bedding is satisfactory - mattress and pillows are comfortable. No lotion in the bathrooms. The staff (few apparent around the check-in and front desk area, can be short with guests and each other. The dining area is not kept clean at breakfast. After the stay I have booked next month, I will not return to this property.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"CConvenient Location"
I had a 4 night stay for pleasure and it was great. The staff is friendly, the hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable with a nice lay out. The breakfast is okay but the Starbucks coffee is wonderful and you can even order drinks from the small bar and sit, chat and relax. The location is convenient to all parts of Pittsburgh, including the airport. Would definitely stay here again! :)
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Hotel room was great! NIce having the hot breakfast each morning as well. Staff was polite and accommodating. Unfortunately the pool broke the day before we arrived so that was a major disappointment for the kids.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
"Excellent Choice!!"
My family and I stayed at Hyatt Place and all I can say is: shower head, AMAZING!! beds, COMFORTABLE!! Room, VERY SPACIOUS!!. When visiting Pittsburgh again, that will be our official hotel!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Sabrina A.
"It is not a real airport hotel"
It is not close to the airport. If your flight is early morning airport is i not close the airport and you can not parked your car during the vacation, be careful you need extra time to parked your car at the airport
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Our room was great! Loved having a sitting area and an extra sink. Shower/toilet area was small, but it was nice having it separate from the counter and sink area. Roads to the entrance could be improved.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
DMFrank
"Beautiful hotels that had spacious rooms."
Very comfortable room that fit my family of 6 very well. There was plenty of room to hang out when we were not sleeping. The kids loved the pool! The breakfast buffet and accommodations for eating were very nice.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Comfortable hotel"
Wanted to get away for the weekend, so we picked an out of town hotel. Was very pleased with the staff and facilities. One of the most comfortable beds I've slept on in a while. Good value for the money.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
House
We stayed for two nights with our small children. The room was super nice and the pool was great too. Breakfast was nice. We would stay there again for sure. Lots of shopping and food around.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Awful Management"
I might have enjoyed myself if the staff would have been able to properly handle a large group children placed all over the hotel. I stayed for three nights, and instead of being able to stay in and relax on the cold nights, I was forced to go out because the hotel staff wouldn't do anything about the noise of children running up and down the hallways, slamming doors and yelling. I spoke with front desk staff and management several times about the situation, and they assured me it was being handled, so I decided not to switch to another hotel. I shouldn't have had to complain one time, but I found myself frustrated at the front desk every evening. The hotel was clean, it was in a great location with lots of restaurants around and it is far enough from the city that traffic isn't horrible.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Ethan
"There's a Hobby Lobby"
The hotel is clean and the people are nice. The bed is hard, so if you're into that kind of thing you'll be good. Also, don't order food from here it's frozen and tastes as such. Unless you're into that kind of thing then you'll be okay. The hotel is by a lot of chain shopping options. This makes it convenient incase you need anything . . . like food, crafting items or Swedish furniture.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2014
ashley
"Great hotel for the price!"
Close to downtown Pittsburgh. Everything you need us right on site or the surrounding area. The room size and accommodations are wonderful!
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Room nice and clean. People were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was exceptionally nice. Really love this place and definately coming back.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Coleman
Good room for a good price. Lots to do around the hotel. Staff was very friendly and courteous. I was disappointed that there was only a stand up shower (a gorgeous stand up shower) in our king bed room. I was told there are only tubs in rooms with two twin beds. Obviously an overlook in my part, but was part of my hotel experience I was greatly looking forward to. The remote to the TV did not work very well.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2014
Jenn
"Hotel is close to everything that we wanted"
very nice hotel to stay at, staff was very friendly and helpful, room was clean and roomy, we enjoyed the fitness center and our breakfast they offered was great. will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Great locations! Close to the airport, shopping and dining!! The rates are reasonable but the hotel is starting to need some updating. The couches in the rooms are breaking down, and the general condition of the rooms needs to be "freshened" up. The Staff is AMAZING!!!
4 night business trip Dec 30, 2013