All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"You will like this place :)"
We had a great time there! There was one guy juggling about 4 task yet he remained very friendly and continued to smile while checking us in. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and I'm very picky about where I sleep and I felt very comfortable at this hotel :)
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
rachel
"Convenient & good value"
Super room & delicious breakfast
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Mary Susan
"GREAT! Helpful staff, clean room, close to airport"
Hotel was close to the airport, which is why we booked. Couldn't have been happier with our stay!! The staff was exceptional--friendly, suggested local places and were so helpful! The room was nice and clean, shower had GREAT water pressure. Indoor heated pool = AWESOME!
Other trip May 27, 2015
BethanyBeeTN
"Good vacation"
The hotel was very convenient to major expressways to get downtown. There were also lots of good restaurants nearby. You need a car, not much within walking distance though.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, except for smokers."
Very nice, clean hotel with comfortable, well appointed rooms. My only negative is how the male smoking guest congregated at the hotel entrance. If people still want/need to smoke, let them have a dedicated smoking area other than the main entrance to the hotel. Non-smoking guests should not have to bypass a smoking line to enter the hotel lobby.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Valerie
"Pittsburg Visit"
I had a very pleasant stay. The only suggestion is to clean the pool. The pool had a dirt ring around it that could be cleaned easlily. The pool area also had a musty smell. Other than that the hotel was very nice with a friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Loved It!"
My family stayed at the hotel for my sister's wedding and we loved it! The staff was super friendly and nice. The only downside; no microwave in the room, we had to use the microwave on the 1st floor and we were on the 6th! I would definitely stay again. The bed was extremely comfortable, as soon as you lay on it, you'd fall out!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Nicci
"Overall good hotel, some issues."
Overall it was a comfortable stay. There were a few minor issues however. The handles on the shower door (glass sliding kind) had peeling fake chrome and I was beginning to rust. We had brought back leftovers to the room and the refrigerator, at the maximum setting, was not cold enough to keep the food. Additionally the media panel that they had hooked up to the tv so that you use your laptop or game system with it was not functional. Finally, at the complimentary breakfast in the morning I got a glass of water from the pitcher on the counter and there was some kind of film collected at the top of the glass.
"Wonderful!!!"
A terrific experience. Our wedding party stayed here and had a wonderful time.
Kira
I was very impressed with Hyatt Place. Staff were very friendly and the rooms were great.
"excelent"
excelent
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Adriana
"We Stay Here for Sightseeing"
My son loved this Hotel the first time we stayed here so much that we made it our regular routine. The pool is heated and we love it. The room layout is great. Each room sort-of has it's own living room. There is a big screen TV with hookups that we connect to our laptop to play movies. (Bring your own HDMI cable.) Breakfast is very good. It's six miles from Pittsburgh, but it's a straight shot on the freeway, so it's easy.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel for fast stay"
Close to airport and food,,great rate, clean,nice place for alate night or early morning flight
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"very nice hotel"
location was close to tons of restaurants and shopping. rooms were very clean and spacious. kids loved the pool we would definitely stay there again
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
This was a very nice hotel. Our room was very clean. Nice big large screen television. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Bathroom was so small you had to walk in and stand beside the toilet to shut the door. Bed too close to the AC unit. Luckily we didn't need to use it. The living room area was nice but the sleeping area was too small. We had 2 adults 2 teens and a toddler.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Unassuming location, great staff and facilities"
My expectations were low given the location at the back end of a parking lot, but the staff here were marvelous and the facilities were just great. I'll definitely stay here again when we're in Pittsburgh.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel. Nice, clean room, separate sleeping area. L-shaped couch/living room area separated from beds. If you're planning a visit to IKEA it's a 3 minute drive up the road. Plenty of eating and shopping in this area
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Joanne
"Not Bad Could Be Better"
Room layout was very awkward was not impressed with the bathroom and sitting area furniture was as about as comfortable as a picnic table. Overall hotel was 3/5 for us more due to the location loved where it was but was not impressed by the room at all.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Go for the hotel, ignore the entrance."
Let's just say the picture on the website isn't exactly, well, exact. The entrance has yoy drive behind the adjacent Kohl's store over pot-holes. The hotel hangs on the hill overlooking I-376. It's not what you call attractive. But, for business travelers, it's ideal. It's a good stop to head to after flying in to Pittsburgh. Close location to the area's Settler's Ridge shopping center.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Marsh
Very friendly service. The breakfast were awesome.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stay pleasant enough"
Not pleased with the variance in prices and upon return trip choose to stay somewhere else
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Becky
"nice place"
got stuck at the airport and this became our sanctuary.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Wonderful staff at this location."
Love love loved the front desk for helping me with a big surprise for my grand daughter. Thank you so much.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping"
Great hotel close to plenty of good restaurants and shopping. Rooms was clean and comfortable and kids loved the indoor pool. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jenn
"excellent hotel"
I booked through Expedia, but I am not getting Hyatt points? How can I get the points
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ashakumary
"stay here if you want nice......"
room was really nice.....great pool......breakfast was fantastic......a real value
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Thad
"Cold and drafty."
Drafty and cold. Wind whipped through heater under window. Complained, but to no help.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Timothy
"Cupid missed this one"
I checked the hotel website and they had a room with a king bed available. I booked a king bed with your site. The room I got for Valentine's weekend had two doubles. When I checked with the desk clerk she said when I booked the room no kings were available even though the Hotel.com paperwork said king bed. Add the small bed for a two grown adults on a romantic weekend makes it a little uncomfortable. Add in the two yappy dogs from across the hall that stayed up late and got up early, with the bugs in the bathroom ceiling light with a mirror so smudged it made it difficult to apply makeup plus cranky staff who could have cared less it will be a while before i select this hotel againor use hotels.com since I didn't get what I asked for.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
It was great. Thanks for a great stay, I will be back!
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
DOUGLAS
"Very nice room."
Room was very nice and very clean. Staff helpful. Good location, close to shopping and downtown culture district.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Probably only there 9 hours and that included checking in but loved the room and the bed. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
sandia
"Business Trip"
Hotel was satisfactory
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Christopher
"Consistently Great!"
I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Pittsburgh and my experience has always been very positive. I am always greeted by a friendly face and my room is always very comfortable and clean. I will continue to use this location if I ever need a hotel in Pittsburgh.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Greg
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed at Hyatt Place for two nights. Room is sufficiently clean. Beds are comfortable; Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good. Location is near to Airport. I am really happy with my stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
I thought this room was a nice value; the sitting room was nice to have at a price I would usually pay for a room without one--especially nice gathering area as we were meeting with family. The only disappointment was that none of the treadmills in the fitness room were operational, and there was not nearly enough seating space for breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Great stay, very clean, very convenient location.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Comfortable stay. Bathroom door could use painting, hand lotion could be provided as well.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Nasir
"Not bad but not great either too! ( just okay )"
Was a great place but the location was in the weird place. The hotel was nice and the service was okay. My only complaint was we decided to stay another day and I had to go through the original booking website, instead of going to the front desk. But was a nice stay.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good place to stay!"
Perfect location (off the highway enough that you don't hear it but close enough to get on/off as needed). It's located in the back of a shopping center - out of the hustle of the traffic and easy to access for parking and exiting or entering.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Kristen
"Great location to airport and downtown"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff is very knowledgeable about the area and extremely helpful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Brandon
Hair was in my bed which made me question whether the sheets were clean. Kleenex was empty and again I questioned time spent on room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Annie
"Steelers game"
Good stay staff friendly and rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
good overall, room had some minor cleanliness issues.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
brian
"A good hotel made better with welcoming faces"
The hotel during this stay was excellent! The room was in pristine condition as usual. The bed was very comfortable. And there were plenty of shops nearby. The service was relatively better than the last stay with friendly and welcoming faces.
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Gregory
"Great Find"
We will definately be back
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Great hotel! Modern. Clean. Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Excellent accomodations"
Loved it....very nice, comfortable bedding...breakfast really good..great variety! Location was perfect for our relaxing getaway!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Fred
"Theater Weekend"
We were seeing a couple plays in the area and decided to take advantage of your lovely hotel. The room was just what we needed and we enjoyed the breakfast and the pool on Sunday morning.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Janet
"Nothing great but all good."
business appointment