All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
3100 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice Place to stay - Saltgrass right next door"
Needed a place to ride out a rare Dallas ice storm, was just what I needed. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Clifford
"Nice Place to stay"
Nice location,very comfortable rooms. Well worth for the price we paid.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Mathew
"Noisy"
The hotel was great. The only problem we had was we were in the front of the hotel & there was too much road noise from the highway in front of it. Definitely did not get a good night's rest.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Comfort of home"
Wonderful accommodations
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Ricardo
"No cloth cabinet"
There is no cloth cabinet in the room and the room arranged to me is close to the ice maker machine, it's a little bit noise at night.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"The Hyatt was Great!!"
Great stay got there late an slept like a baby
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Love their rooms"
The hotel was great. I love the layout and style of the rooms. We were with a soccer tournament and they had plenty of food and help at breakfast time, which doesn't always happen. The noise of traffic outside our hotel room was the only negative, but with the air on it was fine.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Fun weekend with family"
Great location & friendly helpful staff
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great place"
The only thing that could be improved would be the breakfast.... It was a little lacking, but everything else was great
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Second Stay Just as Nice"
For the second year in a row, my best friend and I stayed here to turn a short retreat at my church into a real girl's weekend. I chose it last year because it is just a block or two from the church, but came back this year because we'd had such a great experience. This year was just the same.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jane
"Great hotel but lots of raod noise"
Great staff, nice breakfast, huge, clean room in great location. However, road noise in room was unbearable and went on all night. Interior of hotel was very quiet but it was like you were sleeping on the highway.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great Stay yet Rushed"
Great stay. We felt rushed around to check out and random workers knocking on the door. Otherwise the stay was perfect!
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Rainee
"Get real pillows for your beds, motel 8 can afford"
Great, but pillows are terrible, hard as bricks to small,
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
business owner
"Great customer service"
About 200 football fans showed up at roughly the same time on buses as we did but they were very efficient and had 2 of our rooms ready and checked in in a matter minutes. Wen I went back to see if our other 2 rooms were clean yet the manager remember my name and gave me the cards immediately.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
justin
"Upscale hotel at an affordable price"
Very nice, very chic hotel with comfortable rooms, great breakfast, and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Hotel staff were courteous. Hotel is clean. Great location. Restaurants within walking distance
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Wish we stayed at Homewood Suites."
Older and not updated hotel on tollway. Understaffed. Deceived us about giving us credit when we moved the date of our arrival.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Satisfactory"
I asked three different front desk staff not to be put near another guest at the hotel. Each assured me that would not be a problem. They got the room right next to ours.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Renee
"Great Deal and Great Hotel!"
The lady at the front desk doubles as the breakfast server, so the wait for tea was a little long, but ahe was so unfrazzled and friendly that it didn't matter much!
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Joan
"Close to the hospital"
Nice cause it was close to the spine institute. We didn't have travel far for anything. Food, shopping all close by.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Doug
"Close"
Confusion at check in. Great stay and a great location.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Todd
"Convenient to where I wanted to be at Christmas"
We love Hyatt. Always have. We always have a great time and experience.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nothing beats Hyatt Place"
We always go out of our way to book a Hyatt Place hotel. We've stayed there more times than I can count and we are always pleased. We like the expensive high end hotels, but we've always noticed how the nicer the hotel the more they nickel and dime you for wifi, breakfast, coffee, etc. The lower priced places offer lots of free stuff, but the hotel itself isn't as nice. In my opinion, Hyatt Place is the perfect balance between the two. We are a family of 5 and often have a difficult time fitting well in one typical hotel room, but the Hyatt Place rooms have more than enough space for us. The way the rooms are designed is genius. We can actually have our older kids watching TV in one side of the room while our youngest is asleep in the other side. You can't do that in any other hotel I've found unless you're willing to pay for a suite. Most free breakfasts in a hotel are disgusting, but we actually look forward to the breakfast at Hyatt Place. The wifi is always free and simple to login to. The lobby is spacious and full of comfortable seating. The staff is always professional and helpful. I just can't say enough about Hyatt Place. The only reason we'll stay anywhere else but a Hyatt Place is if there isn't one nearby....so build more!
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Jacob
"Family of four"
The hotel was very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was the best part of all. I never had breakfast this good in an American hotel. It was truly outstanding. This hotel deserves the highest rating!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Tibor
"Great Hotel; Close to Dallas"
Friendly , professional staff; Will stay at this hotel the next time I visit Dallas, TX
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
SKJ
"Excellent hotel for family"
I have spent my holidays in Hyatt hotel and had a pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel for families who looking for descent hotel
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
arasu
"Very Nice!"
Only stayed one night, but it was lovely. The suite was very comfortable and the bathroom was exquisite. I will definitely stay here again again.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Kara
"Good location, but needs updating"
We have stayed at this hotel a few times when we come back to visit friends. For us the location is great and the staff have always been wonderful. The hotel itself needs some investment as some of the furnishings are worn, the showers are too small and the a/c makes too much noise (in the room we had this past weekend).
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Love it ! Outstanding hotel and staff -"
Love it ! Outstanding hotel and staff - i love the art deco / modern look and the access to all the shopping esp Starbucks !!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Amazing!!!"
The room was super clean and comfortable!
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Olumide
"Hyatt Place Plano"
Convenient N Dallas location on Tollway
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Good hotel in Plano"
One of my two or three "go to" hotels in Plano. Conveniently near the tollway, plenty of restaurants and grocery stores nearby, easy to get to from DFW (and presumably Love Field as well), and a very nice shopping mall nearby. I'm a swimmer and there is a great facility about a half mile away. The rooms are comfy, the food is not wonderful, but reasonable and convenient. My only complaint is too few outlets in the room, especially near the bed. They do not have guest laundry facilities, but they have an arrangement with the hotel next door (I haven't tried it).
"Handy in N Dallas"
Great place in North Dallas. Handy to tollway, shops, groceries, movies, restaurants and malls. Love this location. Rooms are reasonable and clean. Will be back.
tenfigures
Nice hotel, great location close to Dallas North Tollway and shopping centers, restaurants. Good friendly stuff and nice breakfast
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Stan
"Clean, convenient, good amenities"
Really great, especially beds. Needs 2 things: air cleaners, and microwave
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Great Stay. Walking distance to several restaurants. Clean and extremely friendly service.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Matthew
"Comfort and convenience."
The location was perfect for us, close to shopping, restaurants, and the freeway. Very clean and modern. Breakfast was good and very convenient. The bed was super comfortable. Roomy with sofa sectional and desk area.
5 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
LaRae
"Excellent Property"
My husband and I stayed here for two nights while visiting our son in Plano. The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful and the rooms spacious and very clean. Drinks in the lobby and a great breakfast which was included in the price? Only drawback was the noise from the tollway but it wasn't that bad. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
All the staff that we contact were helpful, friendly and responded immediately. They also answered all questions.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
R
"Nice hotel close to quality restaurants and DART"
We stayed over the OU v Texas football weekend and will definitely stay here again. The location is safe and close to restaurants, movie theater, and DART train. The breakfast is hot with several nutritious selections.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Pamela
Wonderful nights stay. Awesome staff. Nice clean quiet room.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Bridal trip"
such a great hotel!! Rooms are always clean, breakfast is good with a lot of options, location is great, beds were super comfy!! The management and all the staff were always helpful and everytime I needed something they were always there!! I will definitely continue to stay at this hotel!!
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Melissa B
"Nice place to spend the night"
Hotel amenities, specific rate, professionalism of hotel staff
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Loved the set up of this hotel room. Very comfortable beds, loved the living room and huge tv that swivels for viewing in either section of the room.Wish they would have had a tub in the king room and 1 day they didn't clean my room when I was gone and then came in when I got back and did a so-so job. But other than that...really loved and already booked again.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Kathleen
"Arkansas"
Great place to stay. Close to shopping/entertainment. Helped me decide which area I am moving to in the next few months.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Bridgette
Everything was great, except the machine for making the key-cards was not working. It was inconvenient to have to rely on a worker to open the room.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Good visit but room card machine was broken so we had to be escorted to our room EVERY time we went anywhere!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Lovely Stay"
Hotel is nice and clean. Beds were a lil uncomfortable. Also wish they had more channel line ups.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
B
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was great. The rooms were comfortable and well maintained. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brenda
"No king beds"
Great place. Would have been 5 rating had they had a king bed.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014