All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8741 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Could have done better."
Room was not dusted for what seemed like weeks. The floor was not vacuumed in a while either. No shuttle service to Disney which is a huge part of Orlando. Guest services could not even tell me how to get to Disney- had to research for myself!
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Shanita
"The BEST"
The hotel was amazing. The room was great, and the service and assistance was just awesome. Thank you for a great stay!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Raymond
"Great place."
Hotel was clean. The staff was courteous and helpful. In the middle of everything.
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Nomar
"Wonderful Location"
7 nights, no issues or problems, staff was available anytime, and we're able to answer questions. Always willing to help and always had a smile on their face. Only downfall, breakfast never changed.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Krystle
Very CLEAN, quiet and friendly staff! Room was very large and comfortable and clean and comfy bed!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"very convenient for convention. Nice aneighborhood"
I am glad I stayed here, away from croud at convention
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
sobha
"Denver for a weekend"
Hotel is newer and located near stores and Cherry Creek..free parking is a bonus. Brkfst, which is free, is ok, but even with prior notice, they still don't have any gluten free bread. The hyatt in Broomfield always has gf bread for celiac guests like myself...a very nice touch. I will stay here again, close to my family when in Denver.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Hilary
"Convenient & Friendly"
Check in was easy, the room was perfect and the staff was beyond friendly.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Evelyn
Very nice. Staff very friendly. Went out of their way to be helpful. Nice rooms. Quiet.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Close to convention center."
The breakfast bar was great. The staff was very friendly. I will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"great place to stay"
very friendly staff. Hotel room was beautiful with a refrigerator and a large screen TV free WiFi. very comfortable bed. the only downside was not enough luggage carts upon checkout
3 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Terry
"Good hotel for the price"
We checked in on a Friday and left on Sunday. We loved the breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable. The only issue we had was the elevators. There are only two. One seemed to not work most of the time we were there, and both were slow. But other than that, good hotel. We'd stay there again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Devon
"Great hotel close to everything"
Great hotel. The staff was really nice and the amenities were great.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
ivan
"Orlando"
The pool isn't 24hours and there is no jacuzzi. But other then that every thing was ok with that price.
6 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Fatima R.
"My new go-to Hotel"
We stayed here for two nights after a cruise. The rooms were very spacious. Someone in our party required a wheelchair and oxygen machine and it all fit perfectly in our room. The linens were clean and the beds were comfortable. I was even impressed by the mattress on the sleeper sofa. They gave us extra towels and down comforters as well. The 24/7 cafe also came in handy as well.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Carissa
"Amazing!!!"
I visited Orlando with my family for spring break. Seven days in a hotel is rough. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I truly enjoyed my stay!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Cheryl
"Spring Break"
Everything was very good. It was just that the bathroom was a little small. Beds were comfortable. Staff was helpful. Good breakfast with lots of choices.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
laura
"Final spring break"
Great service!
3 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Hyatt Place Convention Center-Orlando"
Great location, clean rooms.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"I ALWAYS STAY AT THE HYATT"
Awesome!!
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Tamika
"Great value / Friendly staff"
The staff was wonderful! professional, courteous, and attentive. Very nice.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Friendly staff Breakfast busy and ran out of items
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"100% Satisfied"
Just stayed at the Hyatt place convention international drive this past weekend and was 100% satisfied. upon entering the main entrance we were greeted by a super friendly staff member. My wife and I noticed the cleanliness immediately along with the professionalism from the desk clerks checking us in. The hallways smelled so clean and kept in model like fashion. The room we stayed in was just as immaculate and excommunicating. The pool was clean and orderly, and had enough towels. The work out room was also clean and very advanced. The free hot breakfast was very good with plenty of choices off hot as well as cold food. We had our two children with us, the pull out couch was a plus. we tried to find something wrong but couldn't. Very nice stay, will be back again and again. Overall I give it 4.5 out of 5. If they had suites, it would be a 5. fantastic place.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
It was a great stay! We really enjoyed the hotel. The bathroom was a little small, but overall very nice.
4 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Decent hotel in a good location"
Overall, decent hotel with spacious room but terrible internet.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent stay. Service and hospitality was top shelf. Great location.
5 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Happy stay"
Front desk staff 10+. Extremely friendly and helpful. I can vouch for that with 52 years of hospitality industry experience as VP/GM. Room was very nice and clean. Location very good. Can't wait to come back for the PGA show next January.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
never
"ACA convention"
The front desk staff were so helpful, friendly, and just amazing. Kimberly, Farah, and Daisy were pleasures to meet, and it felt like they would take care of any need.
6 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Sue
"Quiet, clean, convenient hotel & friendly staff"
Great experience. Room was large, clean, and bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Farah, at the front desk, remembered my name and greeted me each time she saw me. I was impressed with how quiet the hotel was. The hotel is in an enclave with other hotels, located about 1/2 block from the street. The only complaint is that my room was not cleaned 1 of the 4 days I was there. The location of the hotel is very convenient, with several restaurants nearby. Taverna Opa, a few blocks away had excellent food. There was no need for a car. I attended a conference at the larger Hyatt about .7 miles away and felt safe walking to/from the conference after dark. Lynx, the Orlando public bus system, was very convenient to use. There was a bus stop in the same block as the hotel and for $2 each way, I rode bus 42 to/from the airport...much less expensive than a cab. Some complained of the breakfast but I found it was as good or a little better than most hotel free breakfast. If you want something different, there's a Denny's within the same block as the hotel. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Beverly
"Would recommend this hotel"
short stay for business, room was very comfortable and clean on first floor. staff was courteous and it was a quiet stay. couldn't ask for more.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great family hotel with excellent amenities"
Thoroughly enjoyed our One week stay at this hotel. Spent spring break in Orlando to do the theme parks. Hyatt Place was an excellent place for our family to stay. Great breakfast each morning, excellent facilities. Only wishes would be for larger beds (they were only double size) , and a hot tub at the end of a long day at the parks would have topped the cake.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Melanie
"Nice & Convenient"
Stayed 3 nights for the adventures of Universal Studios !
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Jordan
"Overall great"
Great hotel. Very convenient location. Breakfast is included but the food variety is limited.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good hotel, quiet and enough room to stretch out"
Decent room, quiet and roomy enough to stretch out. Close to attractions and Convention Center. Breakfast area was undersized and busy but staff was attentive to restock food that ran out.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"WONDERFUL!"
Wonderful location for Universal and SeaWorld. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was great. Love the quiet hours!!! Will definitely stay again!
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Shelby
"Recommend"
Great location. Breakfast wifi etc recommend Don't like this rating system why need so many characters
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Last Minute Getaway"
I booked this room last minute for a weekend getaway and the price was just right. Location was so easy to find, located steps from the all new Orlando Eye. The room was HUGE and very comfortable. Breakfast was decent for a buffet, magnificent french toast in fact! I would happily stay here again.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Kathleen
Great price, 24/7 gallery, big room. I wouldn't need anything more.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very nice hotel."
The hotel room was very nice and very clean. I enjoyed the stay and had a restful sleep.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Ruben
"Great getaway"
It was great experience, everybody always very courtuous and nice with great enthusiasm no matter what time it was. Front desk very helpful and quick to any situation and resolution. This has always been my hotel in my last two visits to Orlando, and will continue to be.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Overall good. Staff is friendly. Continental breakfast isn't bad.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
tou tou
"Vacation with 2 kids."
Every thing was great except....there were only 15 channels available without paying. If the kids wanted to watch nick or Disney Channel you had 2 "buy"the channels. This is something that should be included.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
keri
"Staff is great!!!"
The hotel is clean & well maintained. Breakfast is really good & hot. The staff is the most impressive. They were eager, friendly, professional and most importantly they really seemed to care about the hotel. It wasn't just a job.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
USA Swim Judge
"Quite the gem!"
Our room was so awesome! Loved the trendy layout of the room. We had a couch and a little kitchenette.....which made it so comfortable. The location is fantastic...we could easily walk to so many awesome restaurants. The staff were great and attentive. The breakfast was outstanding. And this hotel is very clean. We would stay here again in a heartbeat and will seek out other Hyatt Places in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Becky
Great hotel, good location good rates. Clean, and very good staff.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Amazing will be returning !"
I stayed here last weekend. Everything and everyone was amazing. The breakfast was free and was good . bonus compaired to the other places I've stayed at. Just remember you get what you pay for. And I for exactly what I paid for !!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
nadia
"Nice getaway!"
This was a nice hotel located between our 2 destinations, Disney & Winter Park. The room was clean & spacious. The staff couldn't be more helpful & friendly- they really made us feel welcome. We also enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet which was included!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Ruth
"Great hotel in central location"
Upon arrival I was greeted by a smiling face with a warm friendly check-in. I was told about all the amenities and kindly directed towards my room. Breakfast was good and my overall experience was outstanding.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Ken
"My second time staying"
My second time staying, room/bed is comfortable and clean. breakfast is ok!
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
myung
"small but nice!"
The pool was warm but small, and the garbage truck shows up at 5 am every morning...other than that it was awesome
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015