All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8741 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Must stay"
Excellent hotel
6 night trip Jul 18, 2015
arif
Good
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Very clean large room, staff friendly and efficient
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"man cave"
get my mind right
3 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Enjoyed Stay"
Nice and clean room, but small bath. Breakfast was standard, nothing to boast about, but they kept it stocked. Good for kids. Near great restaurants and walking to a lot of attractions. Had to take a cab to Universal. It was $15. It was quick, but a shuttle would have been nice.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Trish
Very comfortable and spacious
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Nick
the staff was very nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Another great stay"
Always a great stay.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
larry
Great hotel. Updated rooms. Will stay again. Staff was friendly and place was quiet.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
V
"Great hotel in the middle of everything"
Overall hotel stay was excellent. Would stay again. Hotel staff was very helpful. Clean room. Hotel location was in the middle. Not hard to find
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Gabby
"Perfect location!"
Great hotel! Perfect to stay! Near to the parks and everything... Nice people...
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Excellent service - everyone was extremely courteous and helpful. The hotel was well kept and very clean. I did not expect the quality for the value we paid. We enjoyed the free breakfast each morning.
6 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Good hotel great experience I recommend all my friends
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
We came just for 1 night to go to Aquatica. We arrived early at hotel and we got lucky to have a room all ready. Everything was great, however the bathroom a bit tight and breakfast was cold & stale.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Greg
"PERFECT!!!"
I ALWAYS READ REVIEWS BEFORE BOOKING..SO HERE IS MINE..TOTALY LOVED OUR 9 DAY STAY..SUPPER CLOSE TO SEA WORLD, WET & WILD, UNIVERSAL AND PLENTY OF PLACES TO EAT..ROOM WAS PERFECT, STAFF FRIENDLY AND BKFST WAS GREAT..HIGHLY RECOMEND IT..FREE PARKING, WIFI AND FULL BKFST..FAMILY OF 2 AD AND 3 CH..
9 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Ernesto
"Perfect"
All the staff were great ,close to everything ,clean and nice rooms!!
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Donovan
"Alright"
Beds were very hard... And the elevators were old and noisy
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Very friendly and professional staff"
The hotel is a good hotel, what make it stand out is their staff members. We have stayed there for the past 4 of July weekend and have stayed for several times already and the personnel keep consistent with their smiles, especially the ones in the front desk and those taking care of serving breakfast and keeping the area clean despite of the amount of people (to those who have been there know what I'm talking about), keeping composure and be super nice to the guest under those circumstances is not easy. Kudos to the management and staff members. And big "Thank You" in behalf of the guests that appreciate and enjoy of good service.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
HappyFamily
Very good service , attention (excellent ) room service for clean very good . Beautiful place and clean all areas. Divine service in the breakfast time and delicious
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
jackie
"good value for money"
good value for money, big rooms and great location. the best value for money hotel i ever been.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Fabulous stay"
It was a great stay even just one night. The hotel is in great condition. Our request for late check out was honored. The staff was very informative & courteous. We definitely will stay here again in our next trip to Orlando golfing.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Walking distance to anything and everything!"
Love this place. Breakfast was great.... location even better....everything within walking distance. ..in the same parking lot even! Try Drip for adults or America's Escape Game for family/friends for something different. Rooms are comfy. Staff was great... my only issue is the constant issue I had with the wi-fi service ..or lack there of.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
carmen
"AAU Volleyball Parnet"
Overall excellent stay room was clean and the hotel was close to the convention center. Breakfast was good and plenty of restaurants in walking distance.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"best hotel on Universal Drive"
I would like to congratulate the staff at this hotel for their professionalism and good manners, I was very satisfied, and I would definitely recommend this Hotel, the breakfast was more than just continental breakfast, the Hotel was over the top, very close to all attractions, very honest people, from the front desk to the people that clean the room, I was always greeted with a smile, my room was always clean and the beds are very comfortable, can't wait to go back next year. Thank you girls for you hospitality.. keep it up!!!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Juan Carlos
I didn't expect the bathroom to be so small.
4 night business trip May 29, 2015
Maria
Love it
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
carla
"Hotel close to Seaworld"
Nice hotel, walking distance to restaurants and stores. Hotels staff are really friendly. I recommend it but I don't stay again because I have A daughter that is allergy to dogs. And the hotel it's dog or animal friendly .
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
yahilin
"Nice hotel and you have a nice view of a carsoual"
The staff is friendly and makes sure you have comfortable stay.The beds were nice and the pillows were soft as clouds they severe breakfast in the morning downstairs and the staff made the beds and gave us fresh towels the next day and they fast wifi. But the a.c. can cause the room to be very cold.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"BEWARE: ONLY FEATHER PILLOWS HERE!!!"
I failed to tell you in advance that I am highly allergic to Feathers. When I realized that you had feather pillows on the beds, I called downstairs. I received a call back shortly and was informed that YOU ONLY HAD FEATHER PILLOW IN THE HOTEL. Now, I am not the only person in the world that has these allergies. I am very surprised, being you are such a large chain, that you wouldn't be able to accommodate this request.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Cynthia
"Easy to get to, great location"
This hotel is great for a short stay in the Universal. It's not too crowded or busy and parking is easy. The only complaint I had was that the first night we called down for pillows and they never came. Same thing happened the second night: we called down for towels and no one came. Overall it was a great stay and in the best location for the price. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Get away weekend"
Nice room, clean and comfortable. Nice complementary breakfast too.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great time had."
Awesome and friendly service.
4 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Adam
"Hyatt Convention Center a nice place to stay"
The 5 days spent at Hyatt Covention Center was very good and I would definetely stay there again
5 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Ronald
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel has an excellent location and the rooms were very comfortable.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Mariela
"amazing"
Hotel was in a great location with in walking distance of restaurants ... The pool was great.. Staff very attentive!!!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Okay hotel near universal"
Everything is standard and comfortable. However cellphone signals in rooms are terrible and their wifi is almost nothing. I would rather pay for wifi than get cheap but sucky wifi.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Cindy
"Comfortable, clean, variety in breakfast items"
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and it was really good,. it was clean, staff was friendly yet professional and the breakfast variety was good. what i like is that they put out really good snack in the evenings including ice cream and stuff to make sundae. i loved it
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Angella
"Good girlfriend getaway."
The room was comfortable and clean. Love the suite style. Great location and easy to navigate around the area. I'd definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
Sheralyn
"Convenient, reasonably priced, and comfortable"
I stayed at the Hyatt Plaza recently while attending an event at the Orlando Convention Center. I was able to easily walk to the event as well as to a wide variety of bars and restaurants at night. My room was attractive and clean, and the staff was friendly and seemed eager to help. I'd have rated "excellent " on all points but I couldn't get only the last block to light up
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
jan
"Very nice place to stay ."
Was very quiet and comfortable didn't want to get out from there.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Vergie
"Highly Recommended!"
A fabulous place to stay for families or for business! Hotel staff were welcoming, friendly and accommodating, room was very clean, spacious, and comfortable, a light breakfast was included (and fresh), and grounds were well maintained and well lit. I had to bring my little 10 pound dog- the pet fee was reasonable and my dog was very comfortable in the room. Great neighborhood that feels safe-Numerous restaurants and conference centers next door or very nearby (and of course close to Disneyworld!) I will gladly stay at this hotel again next time I am in the area.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Worn and Old"
Stayed at this same hotel 3 years ago and it hasn't aged well. I am seeing this as a trend across all Hyatt Places.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Worked out great!"
Good location. Nice hotel. Will go again. Room was a bit humid without running AC constantly, but that is Florida!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nice hotel in very good location"
Friendly staff, good breakfast. Rooms and common areas could be cleaner.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
ROBERT
Nice area.... very kind and courteous staff
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Less than adequate"
Booked 3 weeks in advance yet we still ended up in a handicap room with little drawer and closet space. And of course the entire room was designed for someone in a wheelchair. I am 6'4, so you can imagine how uncomfortable I was. The staff was polite but did nothing about it. Everything else was okay. It was clean and the location as great.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Perfect"
Perfect place for a great price.
5 night family trip May 23, 2015
Very nice place. Staff was probably the nicest I've dealt with in years. Good location, nice breakfast, nice room with quite a lot of amenities. I would stay again.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Dudeman
"Ok, but nothing to brag about"
My family and I have stayed at numerous Hyatt's. This Hyatt staff was very courteous and accommodated our needs. However, the hotel structure is similar to an motel. The rooms were cleaned but have an odor. Not foul just old. My husband and sons were even stuck on the elevator during our stay. You are not allowed to control the temperature of the air because there was just a switch to turn the AC on or off.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Couches need covers"
The couches had big bad stains in the rooms.
3 night family trip May 24, 2015