All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
19300 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, MI, 48152, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Game"
Always stay here. Very nice know what to expect. Cookies!!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"michigan game"
loved the hotel! would stay there again. room was clean and spacious. pastries were good. liked the choice of restaurants nearby. stayed 2 nights. after the beds were made the first night, had a hand written note from the cleaning lady hoping i had a good day. nice touch!
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
keith
"internet is the o only problem"
Everything is great but the wi fi is so slow almost Impossible to use.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
daniel
"Wonderful Stay"
I recommend this hotel to anybody who is looking for a quick getaway. It is conviently located close to everything you need
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great Business Trip"
The hotel staff was wonderful and accommodated to use with great concern. On Saturday night there were two wedding parties and they put us away from the parties to keep us away from the noise. Very respectful and I wish every hotel had the concern of all of their guest as Hyatt did at this location.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Dominic
"Close to family and my daughter's college."
I like the decor and style of the hotel,very comfortable. Close to some great shopping and also great places to eat.The staff was very friendly and very helpful!
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
SusieQ
"Classy, clean, super-friendly and comfortable"
I was very favorably impressed with this Hyatt. It appeared to have been recently renovated as everything had that shiny new look to it, and the decor was appropriately contemporary and classy - much moreso than I would have expected given the completely reasonable nightly rate. The staff were flawlessly friendly and helpful and the room was gorgeous. We had a two-bed mini suite with a small sitting and working area separated from the beds and bathroom by a half wall. My only complaint about the room is that the tv was located awkwardly, though luckily it did swivel on its wall mount so you could turn it toward the beds or the couch as needed. I especially loved the 24-hour food and beverages available in the lobby, all at reasonable prices, and the included breakfast was much better than what I've had at other hotel chains. There is a very small bar in the lobby but no hotel restaurant - you don't need it, as the surrounding area is full of restaurants of all types and price levels. We only stayed 2 nights but would have been completely happy staying there a week if I'd had reason to; too bad I don't expect to be in the area again anytime soon. Highly recommended!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Erica
"Excellent hotel"
We were visiting the University of Michigan & the Hyatt Livonia was the closest one with availability. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Deb
"Treat yourself"
Convenient location with large rooms I. Felt safe considering we were in Detroit
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
michee
"Made a business trip leisure - fabulous!"
We enjoyed our stay more than we ever anticipated. Breakfast was more than the usual hotel fare, with everything fresh and available. The hotel staff was the biggest plus - these folks take "make the patron happy" to a whole new level. We were appreciative of the shuttle that operates within a 5 mile radius and it was a big bonus. The hotel could not have been cleaner, better maintained, or in a better location for our needs. A bonus: the "signature fragrance" when you walk in the door!
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
JJ
"Exceeded Expectations"
From the moment I entered Hyatt Place in Livonia, Michigan, I was impressed with the check-in personnel and everything I came across. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. It was nice to have a sofa to relax on instead of just a bed. The refrigerator and microwave were also a nice addition to the room. Personnel in the hallway were always pleasant and breakfast was exceptional. I had considered going out for breakfast the last day of my stay, but there was no reason to when I could get a free breakfast with a lot of variety at the hotel. Free parking and wi-fi were welcome surprises. I'm planning a weekend trip soon and have already booked Hyatt Place in another city -- from the reviews I've read at that location, I'm sure that I can expect the same experience.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
LL
"Close to friends"
Excellent!
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Deserves is #1 rating"
This hotel is rated #1 in this area. The rating and the rave reviews are accurate. We had a superb stay in a huge, comfortable room. The staff could not have been more helpful. The free breakfast is far above the level of most complimentary hotel breakfasts. It was superb. When we return to this area for family visits, we will go directly to this hotel
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice room setting"
Great room with everything laid out for convenience and comfort. Our daughter slept comfortable at the pull out sofa. We had a semi-private King size bed next to the sitting area. The room also had a small kitchen sink area, which was a big plus. Enjoyed our stay with family!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Jie
"Perfect for annual trip of shopping and art show"
Room was comfortable, staff friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Room needed maintenance: faucet handle came off, slow drain and stain on the wall. I informed personnel of problems when I checked out since I was only staying overnight. However, breakfast was good and breakfast personnel even came to table to let us know that we had a couple of minutes if we wanted more food.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Pat K
The personnel at this hotel make the stay most enjoyable. Everyone from the front desk to the food staff are great and very friendly.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Room was very clean. Breakfast was adequate. Somewhat noises were heard from outdoors.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jackie
"Leaves a little to be desired"
My stay is Livonia Hyatt was kind of a nightmare. There is a mold problem in that hotel. Its not a huge mold problem but its a mold problem nonetheless. I was given 3 different rooms until the situation was resolved. There was a power surge that left my stay without internet and TV for a whole day. Other than the problems Ive just addressed, it has a good location for it and the staff is excellent as one would come to expect from a higher rated hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"I can only talk about my room"
I will start by saying the staff is very friendly and attentive to the needs of the guests. My room was located across from the elevator which was a concern because I thought I would hear the ding when it arrived and the conversations from the waiting guests. I think the rooms are insulated enough that I heard those things but they weren't at an annoying level. The room was pretty clean except for two things. The tub had an off-white substance that was stuck behind the hand rail. It turned out to be caulk that had dislodged and not been noticed. It looked pretty gross so I notified the front desk and they made a note to bleach the tub. Thank goodness I was there because it still would have been overlooked. The other not so clean item was the bedspread that I noticed had a stain that had tried to be bleached out. It was at the foot of the bed on the side opposite of where I was sleeping so I didn't mention anything because I knew it had been washed.
5 night trip Jun 10, 2014
sdgillam
"It's not bad..great location."
Great location but they need to get on their cleaning crew. I left for meetings starting at 8am and came back at 5pm and my room was still not cleaned. I like to come back to a nice clean room after a long hard day and that is what I expected from a Hyatt hotel, but they disappointed me. Next time I will stay in a Starwood hotel.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Travel man
"Nice new place in Livonia"
Everthing very nice. Super helpful staff.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"excellent location"
We have stayed at this hotel before. We were very pleased with everything.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Karen B Peterson
"Great view of the nature trails"
Had a pleasant time there, great location for resturants and things to do.
Other trip May 18, 2014
world traveler
"Very friendly staff."
We had absolutely no complaints. Staff was friendly &helpfull. Rooms we're clean & spacious. Breakfast was delicious with a good variety.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
LisaAnne Lauer
"cosy experiencing hotel"
great and excellent service nice and helping hands
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Good Value"
It was a comfortable stay at a reasonable cost. Reserved King bed for the first night but found it was not available on arrival -- that was the only disappointing part. Nice hot breakfast and good Wifi service are two very good benefits. Appreciate friendly front desk staff.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Dr. Prasenjit Biswas
"Mycket fint hotell!"
Fint hotell, bra frukost, läget helt ok.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Nina
"Great place"
Spent a couple of days in Michigan, great location for Tiger game and green field village
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"Absolute BEST hotel!"
Our stay was WONDERFUL! We used the room for a sleepover for my daughters bday. I was able to check in early which allowed me to decorate. This helped my day tremendously! The room was clean, modern, and VERY spacious! It was other families in the hotel which made us comfortable with our "acceptable teenage noise level". The free breakfast was GREAT and made it very convenient that I didn't have to personally feed the girls breakfast. I've stayed there before and will absolutely atay there again. Next time, a personal stay-cation is in order!
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Angela
"LOVED THIS HOTEL!!"
This hotel is the nicest one I have ever stayed in. The friendliness of the staff was excellent. I love the spacious rooms. The beds were very comfortable. I would recommend everyone to stay at this hotel if they are in the Livonia area.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Tara
"Great place"
Even being under some construction it was clean and nice.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast choices, close to everything!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Brandy
We had an excellent stay. The hotel had some renovations going on but overall, it was pretty clean and not very noisy at all.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great Room, Bad guests"
We loved the room. Very comfortable bed. Unfortunately, the downfall of this hotel is the guests it seems to attract. We prefer a good nights sleep, as opposed to the party atmosphere. All night long people were very loud in the elevators, singing in their rooms, loud in bed, etc.. It was pretty ridiculous, and inconsiderate. We were very disappointed.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
"Great Stay at the Hyatt"
The beds are super comfortable and I love the room layout with the bed and the sitting area being divided. Didn't really like the sink being on the outside of the bathroom, but that won't stop me from going back.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
DeJuan
"Very Pleased!"
My husband and I stayed at this hotel to celebrate our anniversary and I'm pleased to say we were not disappointed. The only thing was that they were doing construction on some of the rooms which lacked appearance but the next time we go, the hotel experience will be a 5 out of 5!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Rashada
"excellent"
Great accommodations, great breakfast, clean. I always try to book Hyatt hotels.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
"Good place to stay in Livonia."
Overall, I had a pleasant stay at the Hyatt Place in Livonia. The staff was welcoming, rooms were clean and modern, had free wifi, and a nice workout room.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
The room was very comfortable, very clean and I would definitely book a room at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Nevada
"Had a great visit. The staff is superb!"
Enjoyed my visit. First rate front desk staff and management.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Nice stay with modern decor"
Staff was very friendly and polite. Hotel is currently making some decor updates, but that did not cause any disturbance. Easy on/off from the highway with restaurants nearby. Clean room with good service. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Ron H
"Nice pool, but staff not so nice"
Did not get type of room reserved and front desk was rude and said it was my fault for booking through third party. Our toilet clogged after first use and I had to plunge it. Staff did not offer!!
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Auto Show/Birthday"
Close to relatives, Mall, resturants, cinema and short drive to Detroit! We enjoyed our stay! Friendly; nice simple breakfast items available.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Dora
"Decent Value"
The room we stayed in needed some maintenance, wall panel fell off and trim work fell off also, a fluorescent light kept going out too, but the maintenance staff address all but the light very quickly. The hot breakfast was okay, not great, but the coffee was terrible. They sell Starbucks 5 feet from the breakfast bar so maybe they are trying to steer you to paying for good coffee. The room was a good size and great value for the price. Everything was comfortable and worked fine expect as noted above. I would stay there again and hope to get a room with no maintenance needs.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Ryan
"Always Great Experience at Hyatt Place"
Over all it was great experience but only had to wait for 15 minutes for check-in due to full of hotel and late check out.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Business trip"
Very good experience, friendly staff, clean and bright hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great Value"
Stayed at the hotel for 3 days. The room was clean and modern. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. My stay included a free full breakfast every day - was great considering I had my 3 kids with me. Nothing bad to say about the hotel. Only minor criticism was that food was a bit expensive - sandwiches $8 to $10.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Conrad
Very pleasant staff! Nice continental breakfast bar.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"The best hotel"
The staff were amazing. Great people and made my stayed very comfortable. Loved the food and great coffe. Thanks :)
Other trip Dec 2, 2013