All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here333 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"A day in the rain"
It started when the hotel did not have a disabled room--after we checked two days before and they had it on the list. When the rains came our room leaked as well as a big tub right in the middle of the lobby. On the other side the breakfast was very good. The room was OK as a suite goes.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
jere
"Nice Place in Business Area"
Nice quiet place to stay but it's in a business area so not much to do around the hotel. Highway close but for some unknown reason our GPS kept sending us to the other side of the highway.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Tammie
"Thank you for a great stay!"
Awesome service. Nice staff. Great price. Surprisingly peaceful! Great place.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
celina
"Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Colinas"
The hotel staff and management were very friendly and courteous. Shuttle drivers go out of their way to accommodate guests.
5 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Pest control needed..."
Unfortunately, my experience was not a good one. As far as the front desk and goes, they were great. However, my issue was with the room. After check (which went well) I arrived at the room. First thing I noticed was a "smell." Kind of like mothballs. The room is dated and needs an upgrade. After inspecting the room, I checked the bedding and noticed the sheets were stained. I contacted the front desk and was offered to changed rooms without any problems. Initial thoughts of the second room? The same. Fast forward to the next morning, I noticed the bed had ants all over the sheets! Absolutely unacceptable. I will not stay there again and would not recommend this place to anyone.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"RT"
This was a weekend getaway, the hotel was comfortable for an overnight stay.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Regina
"Better than most!!!"
They treated me like a king. Not only that they let me ride there shuttle to restaurant and golf tournament. I will only stay there next time to Dallas.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Room was clean, but bit small, free breakfast was excellent.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not what I expected."
The room smelled of mildew and it had water damage. My shampoo was half empty when i got in the room. I just did not enjoy my stay here!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Almost perfect"
This hotel is in a great community. Clean and very friendly. The only reason I can't give it an perfect review is due to being charged by the hotel after we had booked and paid for our stay with Hotels.com. Had to call the hotel and convince them to refund our money.
3 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Kimberley
"Will stay here again on my next visit to Dallas"
15 minutes away from just about everything.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice Stay for All of Us"
They accommodated our large group in such a short notice and were very friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Nicolos
"safe haven"
Super nice accommodating staff. We fled from another hotel on a Saturday morning at 2am because of multiple gunshots followed by the second fire alarm of the week. This hotel was just what we should've booked in the first place. Very comfortable, quiet, peaceful. I will definitely be back. Thank you...
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Tommy
"Awesome!"
We went for a short trip with a friend. The room was great with a separate living area. The breakfast was oustanding, lots of options, Chobani yogurt, are you kidding me??? Would definitely stay there again. Neighborhood in the midst of nothing, but thank God for GPS!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Josephine M
Great location. Close to multiple restaraunts. Easy access from the highway. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Hunter
Wonderful staff. They were very helpful and dealt effectively with tired and cranky me. The room was very comfortable. The bed was clean and comfortable. No restaurants very close but they will courtesy van you to your choice of restaurant, you can then pick up your order to go! Very nice service for tired from working all day me!
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Not A Hot Breakfast"
The room was not bad for the price. The location was excellent as we were there for a function at the Irving Convention Center; however, the hot breakfast wasn't so hot...they were bringing out fresh food from their kitchen area, but it wasn't very warm to eat and there were no microwaves available.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice hotel and close to convention center"
It was great and convenient for us...the staff was nice and easy check-in & out.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
K.C.
"I slept like a baby!"
The room was clean, comfortable, quiet, and spacious... and the view from our top floor room was quite nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Excellent service"
Great Service.Wish we could stay longer.Room were bigger. Its nice have mini living room.Nice and clean location. Great outside view.The the breakfast buffet was awesome can't miss it. Lot of saving, reasonable rates. Overall had a great time and my kids liked it and I loved the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
MD Rick
Our stay was great. The suites are very roomy with an extra sofa bed that really came in handy. The lobby was nice and welcoming (the kids liked the complimentary hot chocolate!). Breakfast was also very satisfying and perfect for our family trip. The only issue we had was that they were unable to guarantee one of our double bed suites (we had to settle for a king bed room). We were able to make it work, but it was a little disappointing not to get exactly what we had ordered.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Kamlah
"Decent price but shuttle service not reliable."
Hotel room was large - it was a suite with 2 double beds. Room was fairly clean, there was a large coffee stain on the curtain however. Had the free happy hour on Wednesday - enjoyed the fruit, vegetables and buffalo wings. Breakfast was satisfactory with a large variety of items available: scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage, cereal, pancakes, juice. The shuttle service was not reliable at this site. I had the shuttle booked for 7:00am for the airport. By 7:05am, the shuttle still had not arrived. I asked the front desk and the only response I received was that they didn't know where the driver was and could not call her because she didn't own a cellphone... I found this to be a ridiculous answer. The person working at the front desk was kind enough to call another property to ask the shuttle to swing by to pick me up. Although I made my flight, I would recommend booking the shuttle much earlier than your departure time..
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Stay here!!!!"
Service desk staff is amazing. The view from the top floor is very nice. Elevators are sloooooowwwwwwwww. The room was spacious and comfortable. Great home away from home.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Shawn
We had a layover in Dallas, on our way home from Mexico, heading to Minnesota. There were 14 of us. The van driver that picked us up at the airport was wonderful and funny! Our rooms were very comfortable, clean and beautiful.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Beth
"..."
The suite seemed pretty clean. A blanket and a sheet looked dirty, so we tried to get a change. Were informed there weren't anymore. Did not get my 25 dollar deposit back. We did not break, steal, or have any parties. Still confused about that. But the hotel was clean and nice for the price i got especially.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Brandie
"different"
I booked room with sofa but I found standard room
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
AOUDA
"Great place to stay."
The hotel was clean, well laid out, breakfast was good and staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Deborah
"Bad breakfast."
The hotel and room were very clean. Our room was spacious and comfy. We always enjoy having a sitting area for watching television, etc. breakfast, however, was a joke. It's served until 10:00. We got there around 8:45. There was nowhere to sit. The only things available to eat were bagels, cinnamon rolls and dry cereal. All hot foods were empty, pancake machine was broken. All trash cans were completely full and the housekeeper was very grumpy
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jerry S.
"awesome"
Enjoyed the room! Clean and Service
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
desire
"Horrible Customer Service."
I had an OK experience until the hotel put a hold on $25 on my debit card.I know it seems like small amount to be making such a big deal out of but it was the fact that I repeatedly asked the gentleman that worked there if there was going to be a hold or charge of any kind and he assured me there wouldn't be. To make matters worse, I called to speak to someone about this and he told me that there's nothing they can do and what did I expect when I gave him my card, that all hotels do this and that I was out of luck. All I really wanted was any kind of apology but that didn't happen. The overall experience, minus the hold, was ok but the room had a couch in it with a lot of crusty stains and smelled. Customer service is very important to me and the lack thereof in this situation is the reason why we won't be staying here again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"play visit"
It was a nice stay.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Living area a plus!"
Room was very clean and comfortable. The living area made it seem more homey and was an excellent "escape" for my teenage daughter. The microwave and refrigerator were a nice addition as we had plenty of leftovers from the excellent restaurants that were nearby. The breakfast was just mediocre, but I didn't expect anything more since it was free. Overall, my stay was quite enjoyable and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Carla
"GREAT HOTEL"
My wife and myself stayed at Holiday Inn Express for four nights. We stayed in a suite and we felt like we were in an apartment because of all the space in the room. Everything was fine. The workers were very friendly. The hotel gave us breakfast every morning and free food from 5:00p.m.- 7:00p.m. every evening. It was an enjoyable stay!
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
kevin
"Excellent! Excellent! Great Value"
Very nice area, plenty of parking, easy access to highway. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Fernando
"Great place for great price"
We traveled to Irvin, Texas for a Judo tournament. Holiday Inn is located right next to the Convention Center; which was very convenient. The hotel is very comfortable, service staff have great attitude; breakfast was decent. However, we had few issues with the cleanliness of the room. Although, the beds were made each day and it seemed clean at first glance, the housekeeping service was horrible. Bathtubs, toilets, sinks were not cleaned. I had to clean them myself. The bathroom floors were dirty and good thing, I had brought wet towels so I wiped the floors, toiled seat and wiped off the sink before using them. The mirrors were not cleaned at all; the mirror above sink had a very odd streak when we checked in and it was not cleaned the three days we were there. Apparently, housecleaning came by each day since they made the bed each day. The streak on the mirror was hard to miss, yet, no one made any attempts to clean it off. So the hotel management should check on their housecleaning service more thoroughly. Otherwise, the stay at the hotel was comfortable, quite and nice. Thank you.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Garmaa
"Good Hotel with no restaurants within walking dist"
We stayed in the first floor. The hotel was great except for the slow drain in the tub and no restaurants within walking distance.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Jose
"Awesome after horrible."
Had a horrible experience with the room i booked earlier that day so i changed to HIE. The staff was super friendly, very knowledgeable about local things to do and places to eat. I want to specially mention charles and david. Great place to stay and i would recommend this to any of my friends and family.
1 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Anthony
"not enough breakfast:/"
The rooms are nice. The one thing that i didn't like is that in the morning we went to get breakfast at 8:00am and it was nothing there to eat and the lady took sooo long to put more food. The parking lot is little.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Alejandra
"Great area and value"
Great place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Joanna
"Would have been nice if rain didn't leak inside"
It was a nice size room, and appeared pretty clean. The pillows were comfortable. It rained the second night we were there and the floor was wet in the morning. Our bags were soaked on the floor. Very irritating. If that hadn't happened I would stay again but now I will not!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
af
"Great value"
Nice, clean and super friendly staff. Highly recommend
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Josh
"pleased"
The hotel and the room was clean. Mattress was a little uncomfortable, but most hotels are. The location was good, it did not take us long to get to Six Flags and we were not in the middle of all the congestion. The staff had a hard time keeping up with the breakfast demand, but it was a very packed hotel that weekend. Overall it was a nice stay.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Heidi
"Great place and great rate"
I really enjoyed this hotel. Our room was great, the front desk was super friendly, the breakfast was nice. Based on our travel itinerary, this was a great option. I would stay here again for sure!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Chrissa
"Early flight the next day"
Very spacious and clean room. Was actually better than the Much more expensive in Washington, DC!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Renae Smith
"Good room"
I need a free room please,
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Keith
"close to all our must-see sights"
would like to come back another time. Good stay for the price paid
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Not as quiet as I had hoped."
The location is not close to a lot of stuff. Room was not as quiet as I hoped. Could hear outside vehicles and the water running in the next room. The suite was spacious and bed was comfy! Plenty of tv stations. Cold ac and nice darkening curtains. Did not eat breakfast but the breakfast area was fairly full when we checked out at 9:30 am. A few places to eat across the highway. A relaxing overnight stay! Will stay here again soon. The staff was super friendly!!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Sunshine Abby
"Okay for the price"
Bed was uncomfortable. Staff was friendly. Room had a musty smell.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Twotravlers
"kids liked it"
Very nice
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Dallas visit"
We came up from San Antonio for the weekend. Room was ready and very nice. Bed was super comfortable and the breakfast was great. Will use this location in future
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014