All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here333 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Dallas visit"
We came up from San Antonio for the weekend. Room was ready and very nice. Bed was super comfortable and the breakfast was great. Will use this location in future
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
debbe
"Good hotel-okay service"
My room was great-had a fridge and microwave and the AC worked really well. However, the maids still came into my room with the "privacy please" on my door knob.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Colleen
"Good Place"
I liked the hotel very much. The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi worked well. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
This hotel was great and the staff were amazing. And they have the BEST cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Nice hotel, they had some construction going on outside, but overall good stay. Room was quiet, but air conditioner was noisy. Would stay again, friendly staff!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
JD
Not pleased at all the first morning they had no breakfast. The second day food ran out by 9:00 and when they made more we only had but 10 minutes before they pick everything up. The beds are full size not big enough for two adults. We had a sofa sleeper but no linens. Over all very disappointed, I will never stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Hortencia
"Nice For the Price"
The hotel's location was great. It was nice, neat and comfortable, but I found left over food in my room refrigerator. The pool looked so much larger on the website. Overall it was a good stay that offered a great breakfast and I found the room to be very comfortable. I will stay again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Cicely
Still has a $25 hold on my card, it's been two days since I checked out. Why???
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Sakhorn Casey
"Football weekend"
The hotel looked fairly new, was clean and ready as promised and the breakfast was pretty good too.Also, i have to add the young man at front desk, i believe his name was Vince, was helpfull and polite when i asked for directions to stadium and restraunts. No question we will stay here again on our next football weekend. Keep up the good work.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
harvey
"Not what I expected"
Our three mornings there , they ran out of the breakfast (7am-10am) in the first 30 minutes we went down at 7:30am and everything was gone. The microwave , mini fridge , and bathroom in our suites were all dirty when we checked in. I will NOT be staying there again.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Average stay"
The room was decent and soacious with a fridge and micro. But the pillows were extremely uncomfortable and most of all the air condirioning was really poor. We couldnt sleep all night because there was hardly any cooling in the room. Breakfast variety was good but everything kept running out and was not being replaced unless told to do so which also took very long. The breakfast sirting area is also very small considering the number of guests that stay each week. Plus there were no carts when we checked in so we had to carry all our luggage to our room ourself. They just had 2 carts. Poor service.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Andy
"Great trip"
Excellent service, excellence experience
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Jamie
"return stay"
My wife and I loved the accommodations so much we decided to stay here again. Comfortable beds, plenty of room, mini kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and sink.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Tony
Very happy with this hotel and it's staff. Only negatives: I waiting 45min for the airport shuttle to pick me up at the hotel to take me from the hotel to the airport, make sure you leave really early. Other than that, they were great.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Room was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Lawrence
"To get away"
We will stay there again. Like it real well!!!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Justin
The room 210 itself is comfortable for me to sleep. However I could hear a lot of noise from the outside of room 210 especially from 22:00 to 03:00 during the night. It looked like someone flushed the toilet every once in a while. I did not sleep well for almost 3 nights.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Awesome stay!"
Very impressed with the front desk staff. Very helpful and friendly, made me feel welcome right from the start. Very satisfied with my stay and really it exceeded our expectations! The pool was very nice and clean. Hotels usually don't have a pool with a "deep" end but I was suprised that this pool did, I am 5'3 and I couldn't touch in the deep end so that was a plus for me. All around wonderful hotel!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice Hotel Suite, Roomy"
It was nice to have a suite; that extra space made everyone more comfortable. Very helpful and friendly desk staff and cleaning staff. The boys loved the pool.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Shona
"close to where I needed to be"
Hotel nice, breakfast??
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
P
"nice private hotel...noise free"
it was a nice hotel all in all but the room service was poor...because my room wasn't cleaned through out my stay...
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
quadri
"Very clean, friendly"
Our room was very clean the staff was super friendly and professional. The complimentary breakfast had a lot to choose from - I recommend the hot cinnamon rolls! It was a great location since our event was at the Irving Convention center and the complimentary shuttle service was convenient and made the trip to the fireworks hassle free.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
rgx
Very friendly staff, fixed a plumbing issue very quickly. Immediately sent house keeping to clean up mess. Accommodated a late check out.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
K
"Satisfied customer :-)"
The hotel & room was better & more than I can asked for with the price! We chose this hotel because of the distance to the airport & free shuttle service. HOWEVER, the only complaint I had was the miscommunication between the hotel & the sister hotel that was supposed to provide the free shuttle service to the airport. We had encounter some problem with the online checkin & was thus wanting to make sure we arrive at the airport earlier to make sure we will have a good seat for a family of 5 on a 14 hours international flight. Even though we were at the front desk 5mins before the scheduled time, I kept reminding the front desk guy but he kept assuring me that the shuttle bus will be arriving on time. The anticipated nightmare happened!!! The bus arrived 30mins late!!! It left a bad taste to an otherwise great hotel stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Patrick Low
Rooms were I'm need of repair. Bathtub was stained. Chips off door were broken where they hit it with the vacuum.
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Toni renteria
"Quiet and Clean"
We had a very nice 2 night stay here and would stay here again. The only complaint that we had was that the toilet had to be plunged due to not flushing. Other than that it was great.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Brad
"Dirty sheets"
Arrived too late to complain about dirty sheets. Was only there for a 5 hour sleep. Thought complaining would only reduce my sleep time.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
scott
"Hard to find, but good stay"
We had a nice suite room for a very reasonable rate. The staff was friendly and helpful, and a van took us to an area restaurant. There are no restaurants within walking distance - no anything, actually except the Irving Conference Center. The breakfast was good - the usual Holiday Inn Express - and we were even allowed to have two guests join us at no charge. But why are there never any decent lights for reading in the sitting area?
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Unfriendly staff"
We arrived to the hotel after 2pm, staff took forever to check us in and when we asked he responded "one moment" didn't apologized for the delay. The suite was no equipped or ready for 6 adults.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
alex cameron
"overnight stay for airport"
WE were pleasantly surprised to see how spacious our suite was. The beds, pillows, and couches were comfortable. Room was clean. I found the lighting in the room too dim, but it was still a great room. Quiet even though facing interstate. Personnel was friendly and the shuttle service timely and efficient. Breakfast buffet was good but the food was dry. Rates were great!
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Wonderful, simply wonderful experience. Friendly staff, very clean rooms. Comfortable bed! Will definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Reggie Lofton
"Fair"
Fair overall. Chair in room was dirty and breakfast was not really good
3 night business trip May 19, 2014
"great room"
The room was amazing and had a great price. The downfalls were that breakfast staff was not prepared and all the food was gone and had to wait a long time for 1 item to be put back which was immediately gone because there was so many people waiting.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"great hotel for business travel"
Wonderful customer service, shuttle service to DFW airport was prompt, rooms are extremely clean. Great hotel, reasonably priced.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express..Las Colinas"
We would stay again! The 24 hr airport shuttle was a big draw...but the comfy beds & roomy suite were what would bring us back.
R. Fry
"Relaxing"
The view was beautiful and just what I needed!
Abe Perez
"great hotel"
it was great, great location from where i need to go enjoyed once again and i will be back soon
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
brian
"Great customer service hotel"
I love this hotel. It sits between dallas and ft.worth. Its low key and they provide a shuttle within 5 miles of the hotel. Its a huge plus if you dont have a car and want to eat out at the many resturants in the area. Once you get your bags, you have to call them directly because they arent listed with the other hotels and there are 3 other holiday inns. Other than that, great size rooms, awesome bed. Will come back again!!!!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Roger anderson
"Birthday Staycation Trip"
The grounds of this hotel were clean and nice. I wouldn't expect anything less with this location. I would say, if i brought my kiddos along, the outdoor pool that we say was pretty poor looking and I wish it were indoor. This was prom weekend, unfortunately, but... WE DIDN'T HEAR A THING!!! I am shocked we didn't even get a slamming door from those kids. I did venture out for the breakfast (7-10am)...don't eat it. There are some selections such as coffee and some toast but if you care at all about your stomach and eating anything healthy, it smells like its been heat up from the previous day or that this is simple, cheap buffet style food. If that's your thing, there were several selections, but overall it looked very unappealing. The staff was nice, price was good for what we got. Would I want to stay over a day or two...no. Oh also, the bed wasn't 100% perfect because it had a dip in the middle. Could've been our room only.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Overall hotel was nice, friendly and helpful staff.
"DFW Fiber Fest"
Chose this facility due to its proximity to my venue, and it was the closest one. I had originally booked one night, and when I needed to book another, they required me to have a separate reservation. Okay, no big deal. When checking in I confirmed we would have the same room for both nights and not have to switch. They confirmed that, but they turned our keys off anyway. We got to the room the second day, exhausted, and I had to go down to the front desk to have my room keys turned back on. Also there was hair in my bed that didn't come from me. I took pictures and told the front desk clerk. This happened both days, and I asked if they change the bedding every day. Clearly they didn't. I complained to the front desk clerk again. She assured me on check-out Sunday that her manager would call me Monday. That was a month ago and I still haven't heard from anyone. Also they provide a microwave and small fridge and a bottle of dishwashing soap but no dishes.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great staff. I'll stay again."
From the airport shuttle, to my daily trips, the drivers where friendly and always on time. The front desk did a fantastic job and Ashley was a huge help sifting through some booking changes. Even though there was not a bar on site, they offered complimentary Beer every night from 5-7. I'm looking forward to my next trip.
3 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Micah
"Somewhat satisfy."
The air condition will not turn off even when I turned it off. It drove me crazy with all the loud noises. The hotel staff are extremely friendly. The hotel is little over prized.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Gwen
"CLEAN hotel!"
I enjoyed this hotel. I am a stickler for a clean hotel and I was very pleased with this one.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Liza
"Great Experience"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful finding things in the area. The shuttle driver was wonderful and the shuttle service was so necessary to navigate the area. I was very happy at this hotel and would stay there again. Our event was right at the convention center, which is a nice walk or shuttle ride away. I was very satisfied with the breakfast, actual sausage in the Biscuits and Gravy!
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Had to buy two extra room because of not haveing double beds and is not quarantee by hotel .com or the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"Nice comfortable Hotel"
The room was clean and nice, the bed was comfortable, it was a good place to rest before our flight, access to the airport was easy from this hotel, parking was good, breakfast was OK and plenty of it. The staff was excellent and helped in any way they could. Over all we were happy with our stay and will use it again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"great service"
The front desk manager David was very nice, even gave me a ride to a convenience store in the shuttle bus (since it was cold and wasn't within walking distance). Excellent service and cleanliness.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Close to Convention Center"
We had and event at the Irving Convention Center and this is the closest hotel. There is a water drainage viaduct between the hotel and convention center but they have built a sidewalk around it with a little bridge so that you can walk to the convention center without having to walk on the road. The room was clean and basic but served it's purpose well. The staff was friendly and helpful when we asked for extra blankets.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
StaticSparks
"really exceptional staff"
I have never had such accommodating, personable airport shuttle drivers, and I travel a lot.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014