All hotels in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
1400 Sunport Place SE, Albuquerque, NM, 87106, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Brief stop"
Didn't have any problems.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Relaxing near the airport"
Rooms are well maintained. Easy access to highway and right next to the airport.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Albuquerque stay"
Hotel personnel were very nice, but the front desk was not very obvious and the person manning the front desk was away making coffee when we were trying to check in. The room was very nice but the beds were very small. Breakfast was decent and always stocked.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Albuquerque Hyatt Place"
If you have business or attending the Balloon Fest, this is a great place to stay. Located next to the ABQ airport and close access to I-25 and about three miles from I-40. Hotel is very quiet for being so close to the airport and serves a complementary breakfast.
4 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
I liked the room very much. The breakfast was ok but not the best. the front desk people were extremely helpful and nice. The best part was how close to the airport it was. The worst was the construction going on around it on the roads.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
"highly recommend"
Very pleasant hotel, quiet and clean, easy parking. New favorite place in Albuquerque!
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"total comfort"
upscale comfort and top notch service at a good price
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Always great"
We always stay at this hotel when we have an early flight and it is always a great choice.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Daniela
"Nice experience"
Very nice
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Luca
"No bikes in a hotel."
The staff was very good and courteous. the breakfast and food was poor quality. There was a bicycle event and kids were allowed to bring bikes into the hotel and rooms, not sure why but made things dirty. Need ice machines on each floor and vending machines as well.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Patrick
"Terrific place, that Hyatt Place!"
Consistently outstanding. Breakfast is great but always crowded, so plan accordingly.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
John W.
"Great place!"
Great hotel! Close to the airport. Wonderful staff! The breakfast had quite a variety! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Very Nice!"
Clean, spacious room. Good fresh-made food on site, which was appreciated after a long travel day. Staff helpful & friendly - a little frazzled, as a tour bus pulled in just before we arrived. Location just off I-25 convenient.
Other trip May 15, 2015
LPN
"A Great Weekend"
I flew out to Albuquerque to visit my girlfriend and we decided on this hotel for the convenience of being near the airport and the free breakfast. I was amazed at the great modern feel to the rooms and the friendliness of the staff providing for whatever we needed. Overall it was a great stay and I would stay here again if given the opportunity!
Other trip May 13, 2015
Josh
"Great base camp for Albq visits"
We booked the Hyatt Place Airport in Albuquerque based on previous excellent stays at Hyatt Places. Here is what we found for this hotel- Pros: hotel and room was clean, nice size rooms, comfortable beds, customer service was excellent, quiet neighborhood and room (fantastic for being next to airport), easy to get to after you figure out the area Cons: checked in at night and only one person at the desk who was managing front desk- checking in guests, answering busy phones, picking up and dropping off guests (Bless her for doing it all!, just thought it was too much), disappointing breakfast, some amenities they offered weren't available (pool noodles, etc)
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
"I'll be back"
Overall satisfied with the hotel. The bathroom needed an upgrade. A little noisy.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Christopher
"Very nice hotel but hard to find"
We had quite a bit of trouble getting to the hotel the directions were hard to understand and it was hidden behind other hotels and didn't have any gas stations close by but once you got there the staff was very nice and helped with everything and the breakfast was amazing I would recommend it and stay again since now I know where it is
Other trip May 5, 2015
haley
"excellent"
Excellent would stay here again! Room was clean, warm welcome, nice breakfast, outdoor pool (bummed no hot tub), quiet, comfortable bed.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
charmaine
Easy location to Airport. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Good value.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"One night stay"
Great location - very close to airport. Made it easier to return car and make my flight
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Jeannie
"Vacation"
We have always enjoyed our stays at The Hyatt Place both in Albuquerque and Orlando Florida. We were told that both Hyatts did not offer airport shuttle but when we checked in at the one in Albuquerque we were told they offered complimentary airport shuttle. We had the added expense of the rental car for an extra day because of being told there was no airport shuttle. An airport shuttle would be a tremendous plus.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Work and play"
Best place at the Alb airport!
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Derrel
"My stay at Hyatt"
The check in people were very helpful. The bathroom was very, very small, but sufficient. Otherwise it was a very nice lace to stay!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Martha
"I am going back soon"
Unbelievable. Great time
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Would stay here again."
I loved this place! It was quiet, relaxing, and a great place to stay. The staff was friendly abs helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Carrie
"Quick, good stay"
We were in a wheelchair-accessible room, which we didn't need. The shower was super awkward if you aren't in using the bench. No convenient soap/shampoo rest, low shower head, etc. Otherwise we had a good experience and staff were extremely courteous. Proximity to the airport is excellent.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Check the bathroom"
Got our room and when we checked the restroom, the toilet contained feces. Did maid clean bathroom prior to our visit? Contacted front desk and was moved to another room. This room was loud, aka, sounded like a helicopter on top of the roof. Staff offered to move us to a third room, but at 11:30 at night and in pj's, declined the offer. Next morning upon checkout, advised front desk "boy" of our experience. His response, " Sorry, have a nice day." Will never stay here again. Have to say the breakfast was pretty good, but that's about it. Nuf said
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Albuequerque"
My mother and I stayed for one night in a very large comfortable room that was quite a pleasant surprise after our small hotel room in Santa Fe. She really enjoyed relaxing in the chaise sofa after a long day of sightseeing. We ate at the Nob Hill Bar & Grill which was a short distance away. Overall a great evening.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Debbie
"Late flight into Albuquerque"
Arrived on a midnight flight. Shuttle does not run that late but just a short can ride. Check in was fast, room clean and spacious. Breakfast just so-so. Shuttle took me to car rental next day. All the staff very friendly.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
Debbie
"Convenient to airport/car rental facility"
The hotel is in a new section of SE Albuquerque near other hotels and within 5 minutes of the airport. It is adjacent to interstate 25 and easy to access. The staff (especially front desk staff) was very pleasant and accommodating. A minor glitch in my room's HVAC was corrected ASAP. The breakfast buffet was a nice touch.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Nice stay
6 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Benjamin
"Top Choice for ABQ"
Everything was great. My only complaint was the poor choice of power outlets available near furniture in the room, and the "high speed" internet was slower than my old DSL line from 10 years ago. So if you can live with that, the accomdations are fabulous.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
John B
"don't get a handicap room or you'll be handicap wh"
We booked our room a week in advance for our anniversary but when we got there they only had a handicap room available. The bed was the worst. When i brought it to their attention never once asked how they could make it right we rent alot especially in the summer for the kids and back to best Western suits we go
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
krystal
"Did not get the room we booked"
Our stay would have been great had we gotten the room we reserved. We booked two queen beds, but instead got one queen with a sofa bed because they had overbooked and given our room away. Our daughter had a sleepless night on a very uncomfortable sofa bed with only a thin blanket and a single pillow.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Joyce
"Unclean"
Unclean
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
""Pet friendly" for an additional $75"
I booked our stay online because after searching for something pet friendly this was the first hotel to be close to our route. I paid before we got there, but once I got there to checkin they informed me that they are pet friendly but you have to pay a $75 fee that's non-refundable. I was not okay with that surprise. Traveling from Oklahoma to Arizona I didn't budget an extra $75 into my $100 hotel budget. After we got to our room we ordered room service that we had to go down and pick up. We were informed at that time that we had to drink our adult beverages in the lobby and could not take them to our room. (The food was great).
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
TW
"Excellent hotel great price!"
The staff was super nice, especially Brett. He was very nice & friendly. The hotel is nicely appointed and very comfortable. I felt completely safe.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Christi
"Worked great for a quick trip"
Quick trip in and out; hotel was close to the airport and easy enough to get places from the hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Shawn
"Good visit"
Stayed three days. Staff was excellent and quite attentive. Room was clean, spacious and just what was needed.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"A GOOD PLCE TO STAY"
Shuttle to town was nice. Area we went to was not that great. We wanted a place to walk and eat....took us to Nob Hill. Shuttle driver, Brett, was most engaging.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Marsha
"Busy Weekend in ABQ"
In town for a a short business trip. Early flight but a room was ready for me to check in to. Staff was friendly and very helpful.Close to Airport not noisy. Nice to have a full breakfast. I had an early morning each day I was there. Lots of guests with a team sporting event staying as well. Lobby area and elevator was very busy each morning. Staff did a great job keeping the eating area clean and restocked for all of the other guests. A great place to stay!
4 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Lili Ann
"Highly recommend"
Great stay only. Very spacious room.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
maria cristina
"Perfect spot for my itinerary"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is located right up the street from the person I was visiting, walking distance. Breakfast was terrific and room was very nice and clean. I would stay here again for sure.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Jack
"Volleyball tourney stay"
Hotel was okay but got stuck with just one queen and sofa bed. I had originally booked to double beds.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Tanya
"great hotel"
Great experience. Very clean room. Wonderful breakfast with an awesome start time (6a). We were in town (Abq) for our daughters tournament and decided to stay at your hotel again because of our previous experience. It was just as great as the first time. Wonderful and friendly staff who were attentive and knowledgeable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
R
"The hotel was pleasant and clean."
The room was clean and well maintained. There was a breakfast area which was well supplied. Close to the airport. The bed was comfortable. Overall a good experience.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Sue
Room were clean and staff were very nice and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Family wedding weekend"
I really enjoyed my stay. The room and hotel was really nice. My only complaint would be house keeping did not clean my room very well. Otherwise we would stay here again in hopes that a different housekeeper would do a better job.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Convenient. Nice and clean. Spacious. Comfortable."
Front desk person fixed me a cup of delicious coffee when I told them the coffees maker in my room is broken. Very nice experience.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015