All hotels in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
1400 Sunport Place SE, Albuquerque, NM, 87106, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Rather comfortable
  • Bar
    Standard bar
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Clean but noisy room."
Very nice room but being on the top floor, could hear the non-stop droning of the air conditioner on the roof. Very annoying.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Love Hyatt Place"
Love staying at the Hyatt Place.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
"One night in Albuquerque"
Had a nice overnight after flying into Albuquerque on the way to NM mountains. Very comfortable bed, clean room and surprisingly good soups from the 24 hour service. Oddly had to go to front desk to get our soups and NM law doesn't allow beer to be taken to rooms. Front desk help was good although one person didn't seem to be able to speak so he could be understood. Very fast talker and not attentive to customer's understanding what he was saying. If I hadn't been a native English speaker and insistent I would have missed most of what he said. Very convenient and comfortable if you are in transit through the airport. Not a lot of other reasons to stay in this neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Great stay. Wish we had used this hotel 2 weeks earlier when we were in Albuquerque for 2 nights. Very comfortable beds!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Suzanne M
"Clean, comfortable and close to ABQ airport"
This hotel is clean, comfortable and serves a decent breakfast. The location is very close to ABQ airport and hotel has a free shuttle within a few miles, which we took advantage of on (2) occasions. Not near town, but within a quick driving distance. Would definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
christopher
"We spent a little more but got a lot better room!"
We had a great time. Hotel is located close to airport! The Service was more than we expected. Hotel amenities were really nice. In our room however, the couch looked like it had seen better days, but because we didn't need to us the couch it was not a problem for us.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
"Great airport hotel"
Very close to the airport, so convenient. The room was very large, well appointed, modern and comfortable. Excellent quality for reasonable cost.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
Karyn
"Clean hotel and friendly staff"
Hotel was clean and conveniently close to airport. Free shuttle to airport and to any point within a five mile radius to hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to serve you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Large room"
Nice suite for low price. Breakfast was great and staff was very helpfull. Favorite hotel when we stay in ABQ.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Henry
It was disappointing. The room has a funky smell and the furnitures were old and needs replacement. Breakfast included in the package was less to be desired. The staff looked unhappy and does not communicate on a personable way. I will not use this hotel again.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfying. Please know that your comments will be forwarded to our management team and that we rely on guest feedback to continually improve our service on a daily basis.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Very good location, close to the airport."
This hotel is a good choice because of its proximity to the airport, you are within a mile. So getting to your room after your flight is quick & easy. We chose it for this reason and also because we've stayed at several Hyatt Place hotels and are always pleased. However I think this one needs a little attention on a few things. The air conditioning needs to be addressed asap. Our room was hot for the entire 4 day stay, despite the air being on constantly. I think the units are either old or maybe just need to be serviced. The room cleanliness was ok, but the couches are starting to look a little rough, and the pillows and linens need to be replaced. The free breakfast is very good, quite a few things to choose from and you can't beat free. I would stay here again, but like I said, they need to take care of a few things before they get worse.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
anna
"Nice Hotel near airport"
The room was a suite with a kitchen area with sink. The bed was super comfortable. We did not hear any loud noises and slept well each night.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to serve you again in the next time you are in the Albuquerque area.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Great location right near the airport. The hotel was clean and very well maintained. The rooms are huge with a separate sitting area. Rooms were very clean. My only complaint was the breakfast was a little sparse and was limited in choices in comparison to other hotel breakfasts we have had.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Brianna
"Overall good; crazy breakfast"
Room was nice and clean; bed was comfy. Breakfast, however; was a disaster. No forks 3 mornings in a row, not enough seating, and not enough food prepared for what I think is a common breakfast time for a lot of the hotel guests. it seemed very disorganized. My room keys also had to be re-keyed every night we were there. When I went to the front desk I was told it was because I was staying multiple nights. ?? Didn't make sense to me.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel stay. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with our breakfast and with your room keys. Please know that your comments will be addressed by our management team. We hope ypu will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Farrah
"Not a good morning"
Breakfast food was less than desirable. Hot items looked like they were all frozen & microwaved. Tables and coffee area were dirty. I had to wait for caffeinated coffee as it was out. Staff was slow to manage the lobby and kept disappearing. I will not return to this location.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
"So so"
Close to airport but felt very "used" compared to the location in Uptown & the breakfast was a mess!
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Room was nice, breakfast was very disappointing."
We choose Hyatt because of its reviews, appearance of the photos and the breakfast was included. When we arrived the check in was quick, the room was spacious, clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was disappointing. The only hot item was a breakfast sandwich but was cold since it had been sitting there. They had toast and bagels you could heat but we paid almost $100, I was expecting breakfast meats, fresh eggs or something hot. I wish these hotels that advertise "free breakfast" would elaborate what they serve.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
Chuntami
"Loved it, just need bigger beds..."
Loved it here. Just the beds are double beds, would've enjoyed it more if it had queen size beds. Also the breakfast was fabulous, just wondering where the hashbrowns were at? They did have a mini bar for making Starbucks coffee, but no hashbrowns to go with the sausage and eggs there. Other than that, loved the hospitality the workers gave us and they helped me with a late night snack as well. It was good, loved the room set up as well, very home from home invite there....loved separation set up of the couch from the bedroom.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Thanks but no thanks"
In my opinion staff was rude except the shuttle bus driver in the evening. Room was perfect, great sitting area. Major drawback for me was no restaurant. However, the Holiday Inn next door has a great and reasonable restaurant. Breakfast was a joke and so was snack bar. My advice, save your money and stay in a real hotel. I'm not sure what kind of hotel Hyatt was trying to present here. It seem to be a Hyatt by name with low budget amenities. Might be great for you but not for me.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2015
Patrick
"Clean, Roomy and Comfortable"
Staff was friendly the room was large, continental breakfast had lots to choose from. Very happy with our stay.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Jason T
"Noisy roof top AC unit bothered me all night"
I was staying on the top floor (6th floor) near the roof top AC unit. The AC Unit is very loud and was on all the time. The staff should have given us a room that is away from the noise since there are plenty of rooms available.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Front office staff are very short in communication.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Best shuttle driver!"
The shuttle driver took really good care of me. He was a good driver, kind, and friendly.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Esther
"Good Hotel will Sta again"
The couches in the room could use an upgrade - they didn't look clean enough for me to want to sit in them. The room was spacious and clean though. Beds where clean and comfortable. The brkfst was good for a quick grab-n-go.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Anthony
"Disappointing stay"
We stayed at this hotel several years ago. It was clean, and furnishings were in great shape and staff were very helpful. Because of this we paid more to stay here than comparable hotels. We were so disappointed by the dirty and stained carpet and furniture. The elevator floor was dirty and hallways were stained and needed vacuuming. Furniture in our room was stained and showing wear. We will not stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfying. Your comments will be forwarded to our management staff. We rely on comments such as yours to improve our service on a daily basis.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
LeRoy
The room was very clean. Unfortunately only one of the two elevators were working, so it was a long wait most of the time.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Your comments will be forwarded to our management staff. We rely on comments such as yours to improve our service on a daily basis.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Relaxing night and breakfast was excellent"
We have zero complaints. The room was clean and comfy. We slept with no interruptions and the breakfast served was above my expeditions. The staff was also attentive and very polite. Best off all, we did not smell any cigarette smoke. 5-Stars!!! *****
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to serve you again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
The room was great. Locations was good too. Hotel staff could use a attitude change though. Very unfriendly and not helpful.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize for your experience with our staff. Your comments regarding our staff will be shared with our management team. We utilize comments such as yours to improve our service on a daily basis.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Good place near airport"
Great staff, nice breakfast and comfortable bed in a comfortable room. Would stay again.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for your review of your stay. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Terry
I've stayed here before - it is a great place. See below what I liked about it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"A good night's rest found here"
We were very comfortable in this quiet hotel. Bed is very comfy and we like the room layout. Alls good.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Gale
"The Q in ABQ Stands For Quality"
Great place for an extended stay. This was my second time staying here, and I will definitely return.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
John B
Very clean, classy,secure. Great customer service with a smile
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Liza
"Good place to stay"
Lovely king room with sectional sofa. Bed area was separated by partial wall from couch & desk area. Breakfast was good with a nice variety. Breakfast area got congested at one point. Staff were friendly and helpful. Close to airport but didn't hear plains. Limited Restaurants within walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to serve you again in the future.
"Excellent Stay"
The fridge was not working in my room upon check-in. Called down to the front desk to have maintenance take a look at it and they had it replaced within 20 minutes. Breakfast was good as always and everything else was in working order.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Enrique
"Trip"
Everything was very nice
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Overall good hotel but check the drains!"
The carpet in our room was slightly worn and either stained or not cleaned very well. Otherwise the room was nicely updated and clean. The TV seemed in an odd spot but it swiveled to face either the couch or the bed so that was okay. We had a room with a sofa bed and a king bed. My biggest complaint is that the bathroom sink and tub drains barely worked at all. After taking a shower, there was 6 inches of water in the tub, it eventually drained out after about 20 minutes then the next person took a shower, same thing. We washed our feet after getting out because standing in dirty water is kind of gross. There was no visible blockage in the drain so it had to be farther in. Since we were only staying one night and the nightmare shower was over with, I didn't make a big deal out of it but this is not the first review that has had drain issues. When we let the manager know of the issue just before we left that morning, he seemed pretty unconcerned that we had had such an inconvenience and did not offer us anything to make up for it. I'd stay here again but after my experience here we stayed in 2 more hotels, in each room the first thing I checked when we got in the room was that the drains worked.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Jesse
We had a very good stay here. Staff was very helpful. Quick room service food was limited and they were out of several items, but what we got was good. Room was quite large and good have had a bit more furniture. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice room, Great staff."
The room was clean and pleasant. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. The shuttle to and from the airport was a great service. Thank you.
Rosolino
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel - new and modern - delicious breakfast - rooms are like a studio apartment.
Lynne
"Weekend with the grandkids."
Have been at hotel before. It is getting a little worn. Could use a refurbish.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Clean hotel next to airport"
I would recommend this hotel for those needing quick access to Albuquerque airport. The only complaint was the wifi access in the room was spotty and didn't have a strong signal.
Response by Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We rely on comments such as yours to improve our service on a daily basis.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Hotel stay"
Very nice. Clean room and hotel staff was very kind.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
PATRICIA
"Close to airport."
No real problems. Hotel is ok. Staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful. Hotel is very close to airport making it perfect stop off to catch early morning flights while traveling.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Perfect for night before a flight, but not in the best neighborhood if you're wanting to see the sights of Albuquerque since it's way out by the airport.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"August stay for show"
I stayed at this hotel for a horse show in town over the weekend. The room was very quiet. It is near the airport, but you couldnt tell it because it was so quiet. I had a minor plumbing problem the 3rd day, but the front desk handled it very quickly. I would definitely stay here again! The breakfast was good, and all of the staff were very welcoming.
5 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Joylynne
"towels bedsheet cover etc are very clean and new."
this is a good hotel with good housekeeping. clean with goodbreakfast.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Albert
Nice shuttle, great breakfast, clean quiet room Broken elevator that wasn't fixed
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Cozy confort"
Nice location, clean & quiet. Have stayed before and have liked it. The beds are comfortable and you don't want to get up ( although this double bed I was in was less comfortable than last vist). They have good breakfast every morning. Room clean and confortable no problem with keeping cool.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Sandra
nice hotel !! meet the quality of hyatt place. staffs are nice and breakfast is good
Other trip Aug 1, 2015