All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2927 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great grand hotel with great service!"
Great hotel!
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Soma
"The Stoneligh - Double Charge"
I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel for business just recently. I was charged for the room even though I booked and paid through Hotels.com. It was like an extra $550 that they charged me. I have NEVER had this happen before even at the "lower cost" hotel chains. I guess those who are high society would never catch this so I wonder how many times this has happened at this place before. They will send me a refund. I am just glad that I caught it. The parking was $30 day which is your only option and it is valet only so be prepared to throw out some cash to these guys if you ever need your car. You ain't just walking down to it.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Roy Emken
"Le Best"
Great area, great hotel - clean, great staff and a small but workable fitness room. Great bar for pre and post dinner, didn't do the restaurant, but it looked nice. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Anniversary Staycation"
We had a wonderful stay for our anniversary. All the staff were kind and willing to help whenever needed. The bar area was nice and the food was amazing. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone staying in town.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Very nice weekend getaway in Dallas.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Erik
"Dallas weekend"
Great uptown location! Nice hotel with a solid bar.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Disappointing stay at an otherwise nice hotel"
I was very excited to stay at this hotel based on the pictures. However, I was very disappointed with the service overall. For lunch serviceI had to track down someone to seat me, then it took 20 minutes for them to inform me that my order was not available. The light in my room didn't work but neither the front desk nor hotel service ever answered the phone. I wouldn't have minded these inconveniences expect I'm temporarily on crutches. During late night drinks, the bar tender never come to my table and so I needed to get up and carefully carry my drink to the table. The hotel car was $20-$25 more than a cab ride which is unusual especially when they didn't inform me. I'm hoping that they were just understaffed but the service gets 1 star.
Response by Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that you were unhappy with our restaurant, bar, and car services and for the inconveniences you experienced in your guestroom. I understand that incidents like this leave a negative lasting impression that overshadows the rest of any trip and that is definitely not how we treat our guests at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. Rest assured that your comments have been passed onto our hotel leadership team to review in order prevent similar experiences from happening in the future. I hope despite your comments you will consider staying with us in the future for a more enjoyable experience.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Jan
"Absolutely!"
if your looking for excellent service, a welcoming atmosphere, great food and comfort with an upscale vibe, The Stoneleigh offers that and more. This was my first visit, but not my last.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Leigh H.
"Super Hotel!"
The Stoneleigh provided a wonderful spot for us while we searched for apartments in the area and was convenient to everything! The staff were also super!
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
The room was perfect, comfortable bedding, clean with a peaceful view. We went to the top floor of the hotel and it was the perfect setting for pictures. The valet service was excellent as well as the room service whenever needed. This hotel had some of tye best water pressure ive ever experiencced; the location was ideal. We ate at the cheescake factory and papadeaux's and were very pleased with the food (until we noticed the coming take overof flies at the Cheesecake factory). I would definetly suggest this hotel to anyone for any ocassion.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great couple getaway"
It was everything we were looking for in a nice trendy hotel
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Casey
"Sweet & Historic"
The Stoneleigh location is great, fun valet crew. Try the coffee in the bar and the historic Stoneleigh P across the street.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Skip this Motel camouflaged as a Hotel. Low End"
Suites are average at best. Squeaky bed, and loose headboard made for a loud and uncomfortable experience. The food is average, similar to a breakfast buffet from a lower end motel. The staff are cold and disengaged, they are more on par with a travel lodge or lower end motel. Make sure to ask for full explanations of fees before doing anything, there are hidden fees, that are not fully explained until check out. I should mention the Le Méridien in North Dallas is far superior all around. Head north if possible, but if you must stay downtown, there are many choices, I would suggest skipping this particular hotel. I have stayed in many and this was hands down the worst. I do want to mention the Valet service is spectacular, as it should be. Keep in mind however, you are the one that has to stay here, not your vehicle.
Response by Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Thank your for taking a moment to share your experience. We were disappointed to learn you encountered many shortcomings during your stay with your room condition, bed issues, dining experience, and staff. We do our best to ensure our guests are aware of the additional fees for internet usage in our guest rooms, valet parking, as well as delivery and service charge fees for In Room Dining that is applied to all guests folios who utilize these amenities – but it is clear we fell short in your case and for that I am truly sorry. All of us here at The Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh strive to provide an enjoyable experience and based on the comments you have shared regarding your stay, it is obvious that we were unsuccessful at accomplishing this goal. Whilst these issues are rare, that does not make them anymore right. I have shared your comments with our leadership team in an effort to improve our service and prevent them from happening again, and on behalf of our entire team would like to extend our sincerest apologies. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will consider our hotel again while in Dallas.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Bryce
This is a lovely property in a great Dallas location. It seems like a minor thing to review but I was very surprised that there is no provision to make coffee in the room. Being an SPG hotel I expected the same basics that I always find in their properties. Guests receive a voucher to pick up a very good up of coffee from the lobby bar but for someone whose routine includes coffee before all else in the morning, this system is not optimum.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Catherine
It was great, the bathroom floor was clean but not spotless. Great area, great room, great hotel for the price! The pool will be ready the next time we stay!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Loved it!"
Awesome, quaint hotel-it's tricky to find and you have no choice but to valet park, but you couldn't beat it for the price and a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great Stay and Hotel"
Mark the bartender made the stay very enjoyable. He kept me laughing every time I sat at the bar. He also remembered mine and my girlfriends name each time we stopped by the bar.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Joel
The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Easy location for dining and entertainment
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Cynthia
costly wifi unless you complain- then they provide it for free
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
paul
"Don't Stay HERE!"
First off they gave us a room that was not what we booked. We BOOKED two queens and got only one king and a sofa bed. We had friends with us so the idea of sharing one bed was not going to happen and the hotel said they booked the other rooms with two queens. Keep in mind our booking was made SEVERAL months prior to our stay. Secondly the management and customer service was rude and cocky... hello, you work in a HOTEL!!!! Lastly, the pool was out of service and it was summer time. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL, there are plenty of options that are much better. Ultimately we left a day early and Hotels.com gave us a credit for a free stay.
Response by Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit with us. I am deeply sorry your experience was not what should be expected from Le Meridien Dallas, the Stoneleigh. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it is apparent that we fell short during your visit. I can assure you, your comments have been shared with our entire team, who have taken your experience as an opportunity to improve our hotel operations and focus on the Stoneleigh experience we pride ourselves on delivering to all our guests. We are in the process of adding and diligently working on the construction of our new pool, which we hope to have ready for our guests enjoy as soon as possible. We hope that your experience does not deter you from disregarding our hotel long term and that you decide to visit us again in the future to experience the improvements we have made.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Trevor
"Weekend retreat"
This is an older hotel but the room was very large and the bed was super comfortable. The mandatory vallet parking ($25) is not ideal but they were quick to bring our car out when asked. We would stay there again!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Byron B.
"Clean and good location but many hidden charges"
The hotel itself was very nice but a lot of hidden charges. Expensive valet only parking. No free wifi either.
Response by Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your overall experience with us. We know how important staying connected is, and although there is a charge for Wi-Fi in our hotel guestrooms, we are happy to offer complimentary Wi-Fi in our hotel lobby and hub area – I’m just sorry that you weren’t informed. Our valet prices are consistent with other hotels in the area and we do ensure all guests are aware of the fees via our website and booking confirmation email. We do hope that these charges did not negatively impact your stay and hope you return to see us again! Kind Regards,
1 night trip May 31, 2015
Caitlin
"Beautilfully renovated hotel!!"
We stayed there after moving our son to Dallas. Hotel was beautiful, food was delicious, inviting bar in the lobby. We were upgraded to a corner suite with a gorgeous view of an adjacent park. Overall a great experience and plan on staying here on our next visit to Dallas.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Quiet quality in the heart of Uptown"
Upgraded to a junior suite by a welcoming and friendly reception desk employee, the room was obviously recently renovated. VERY quiet room, VERY clean room, and VERY comfortable king bed. Bathroom was with large shower. Large sitting area with TV on a swivel credenza that could be viewed from the bed or from the sitting area. Staff was very pleasant. Location cannot be beat. Will stay here again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Bachelor Party"
I stayed here a while back ago for a formal event I attended while I was in college. My buddies and I decided to return for our friend's bachelor party. The hotel always provides terrific service. I'll keep coming back.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Stoneleigh Dallas - Simply Okay."
The Stoneleigh was an iconic place in Dallas when I lived there and I was very excited to stay at this hotel! But sadly, I was rather disappointed. The front desk staff were not great. To further explain, they were by no means rude, they just didn't seem all that welcoming. Almost like they didn't want to be there. However, the bartender was incredibly friendly and greeted us with a smile as did the valet staff. The hotel is located in a great area of town, which is one of the reasons we selected this hotel. However, the pool (which was supposed to be done in the spring) had barely started construction. And the the A/C in the room would blow directly on our faces all night making for an unpleasant sleep. The hotel is by no means awful, it just wasn't what I was expecting.
Response by Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay, but disappointed to hear that you did not experience as warm of a welcome from our front desk team as you did about from your other associate interactions. I have shared your feedback with our Front Office Team to improve our quality of service. Our pool construction has unfortunately experienced delays as the weather in Dallas has not been typical, but rest assured we are working as fast as possible to complete this area for all of our guests to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. We hope to see you back soon!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Lynn
"Great location next to many restaurants and bars!"
Hotel staff was incredible! Gave us a very nice suite as an upgrade!
Other trip May 16, 2015
artin
"Great hotel!"
Fabulous staff! Fabulous room service! We will be back!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Gayle
"I love this place"
Enjoyed a weekend getaway here with my fiancé. It was absolutely lovely. Uptown Dallas has many great restraunts and bars. We were walking distance to Nick and Sam's Steakhouse (which was oh so delicious). Our room included breakfast for 2 every morning. The french toast here is phenomenal. The deep bathtub in the room was wonderful to enjoy at night.The lobby is a really great place to unwind and relax and the bar service downstairs is pretty great. When we return to Dallas we're staying here again.Valet parking is also a nice added touch.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Katherine
"quick shopping spree"
Short but very sweet
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
debra
"Amazing"
This was the nicest hotel I've stayed at...and I've been all over the world. The staff was amazing, friendly and very knowledge able. They made great recomendation on where to eat and enjoy the nightlife which made our stay even better! The shower and bathroom was incredible! STAY HERE! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
Other trip May 9, 2015
"great weekend stay"
Wonderful stay. Perfectly positioned for a weekend in Dallas with a side trip to Grapevine. The staff was phenomenal! Helpful. Friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Lack luster"
Hotel left a lot to be desired. Shouldn't be 4 star. More like three. Would NOT stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"conclave trip"
The front desk was very accomodating during my stay. The room was comfortable but the phone wasn't working and was not fixed while I was there.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Gladys
"Le Meridien Stonleigh - a work in progress"
For some reason I was given a handicapped room which had no bath and there was no distinction between the shower and the bathroom (no lip to keep the water in) so water was all over the bathroom floor after my shower and I had no bathmat. Half of my dinner was cold. The hotel did take off the meal without me requesting it which I appreciated. Overall I didnt find this to be of Le Meridien caliber.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Tara
"Good location but major construction and noise"
Nice hotel. Super friendly staff. Love the lobby bar. Centrally located in uptown. Comfortable room. 3.5 star but perhaps better with new pool and courtyard renovation. Needs a little shot in the arm in my opinion but not bad. Did not eat in the restaurant but ordered room service breakfast which arrived on time and warm. Many restaurants nearby.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"I will not stay here in the future"
Compared to other hotels in the area this was not worth 400+/night. The service was great but the accommodations were below what I expected.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Little complaints pale in the charm."
The construction underway was not quite the morning sound we were expecting. The television didn't get signal in the rain. We had to fix the stopper in the tub to get it to fill. Petty complaints compared to how fantastic everything else was!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Leslie
"Just An Alright Experience"
Overall, our experience here was just alright. The hotel itself was really nice and in a great location. The check-in process went well and the room itself was nice. However, I was really disappointed that the ice machine on my floor did not work and that I had to search several floors to find a machine that did work. It would have been nice if the front desk staff would have told us that when we got there. The reason why I gave this hotel an overall OK was rating was due to the two bartenders working Saturday night. They were both extremely rude and they seemed like they didn't want to be there. We witnessed several instances of them being rude to people who were obviously staying at the hotel and just looking to have a good time. If it wasn't for the train wreck we were seeing we would have left and gone to another place for drinks. We couldn't believe what we were seeing from people who are in the service industry and work for tips. One other thing worth noting is the price of the drinks at this bar. They were substantially higher than the bar right across the street, which is where we ended up, and they were actually higher than the very nice restaurant that sits on the opposite corner of the intersection.
Response by Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Thank you for taking the time to share your valued feedback regarding your visit with us. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it is apparent that we fell short with our bar staff. I am sharing your feedback about your experience with our Food & Beverage team to investigate the experience you had with our team. We are sorry you did not find the pricing to be appropriate as our pricing is aligned with Food and Beverage prices at the surrounding hotels in our area. We at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh pride ourselves in giving each of our guests top notch service. We hope that this incident does not deter you from disregarding our hotel in the long term and that you decide to visit us again in the future to see the improvements we have made. Thank you again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Kent
"Uptown Dallas"
Great Location!! Nice hotel! Would definately stay there again. Especially when the pool is completed.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
jack
"A special place in Dallas"
What a gorgeous hotel. I stayed here one night and it has totally changed my feelings about Dallas as a destination. The atmosphere was great, my room was completely beautiful and the concierge was stellar. I did get charged extra for a few things such as my breakfast and an honor bar purchase I did not make but the staff helped me work that out. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Dallas wedding weekend"
We will definitely stay there again... especially with the new pool facility opening :)
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Cynthia
The hotel is very good . I stay here for just one night, but it has very nice environment, good service,I like it very much!!!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Charming oasis..."
The best, most cheerful staff and an unexpected free upgrade to a suite! Room was clean, lovely and quiet. Public areas fresh and modern with inviting details. Everything was just right.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
"Ask about the rooms"
This really is a nice hotel. Unfortunately we didn't get to enjoy it too much. It will be even better when they finish the pool area. Based on the website, I thought we were getting a diff room, so a bit misleading. Had to ask for coffee to be brought up and only one bath robe. Not a big deal, but expectations go up based on price.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Wedding Night stay"
We stayed at the hotel for our wedding night and it was fantastic. We will go back.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Brandon
"weekend getaway"
the overall experience was great. we added a breakfast to our package, which proved to be a great value. The breakfast buffet had enough selection, but the lamps that were to keep the food hot were keeping the food hot. But our scramble eggs were dried out from the lamp, but not hot.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
pat
"Not a quite place"
The room was pretty and clean but you could hear the noise from the local bars and the bar downstairs. It was pretty obnoxious.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Megan
"Great location to many restaurants"
Loved the location and walked everywhere. Not happy with the construction going on in the pool area. Wish Expedia would've let us know. Waking up at 8:00 to jackhammers is not relaxing. The hotel staff were great and the bar/restaurant was good. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
D'Arcy
"good location, dark room"
Great location. Nice staff, including the reception staff, the bartender, and the cafe staff. The room was extremely dark, there were not enough towels, and it did not have a coffee pot. All of these reduced our relative comfort in the room.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015