All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
8525 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK, 74145, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.5
Dirty rooms, the hotel is falling apart. No donut in the morning and also cold coffee. Burn't holes in bed dheets and comforter, also the find a way bed had no sheets, they said they don't have any
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Very outdated old beds noisy ! No tv in room"
Staff friendly a little slow check in process ! Unfinished repairs in room
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
i. quiroz
"All around bad!"
This hotel is beyond repair. I booked a non smoking room thu expedia. Hotel then made me "upgrade" in order to get non smoking (clearly NOT a non smoking room). The only thing worse than the room was expedia. Would have saved a lot to book directly with hotel .
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Marce
horriable did not even put my bags down let and went to another hotel
"Don't waste your money"
There were holes in the wall. There was a disgusting stain on the mattress. The room was not clean. I will never return to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Not very good"
It looks like the Hotel needs major remodeling. I asked my room to be non-smoking and I was given a smoking room.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Dirty"
The hotel was a decent location with easy access to the highway. The room was dirty with cigarette butts on the floor as soon as I opened the door. It smelled and just didn't look like it had been cleaned at all. The staff was average but did not make up for the disrepair of the facility.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Cassi
"DON'T DO IT!"
The worst place I have ever been..I checked out as fast as I checked in. Enough said!
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
This hotel actually smelled really bad even the lobby
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
dawn
"Don't stay here"
One of the chairs had a blood stain on it, their were food particles in the fold out bed, overall it was gross.
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
"Never Again"
Hotel was unclean. First room they gave me door was kicked in and they bolted it shut. They should of known this prior to renting it. The second room they gave me was a smoking room. It smelled horrible and all my stuf including my bags had to be washed. The room was falling apart and this hotel should be shut down.I didn't think to take pictures but I will be more careful in payin attention to others reviews DO NOT STAY HERE.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
SkSmallwood
1 night trip May 29, 2014
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Tulsa Extended Stay Inn & Suites

"Horrible"
09/15/14 Jerome J
This God-Aweful place either needs to be burned down and rebuilt, or burned down and rebuilt. If I could afford better I would. But I should not have to pay more for a roach-free environment! Please, trip advisor should not endorse this hotel.
"Bite the bullet and spend the extra $ somewhere else!"
12/01/13 LIGCamper Little Rock, Arkansas
I've stayed at an extended stay hotel before and the experience was great! But, not this one! My wife will not allow me to make hotel reservations anymore unless I go by myself. I guess if you don't care about the filthy appliances and thin blankets (not sure if they were washed or not, I brought my own), then you're ok. Ice machine was broke! Towels were thin and small. Tub was stained...etc.. Horrible! Horrible!
"What a Disapointment!"
08/05/12 Copper_nm Tulsa, OK
I found this hotel on the internet, It looked good on the internet so I reserved an efficency room. When I got to the hotel the lobby was plain but looked clean. I was informed my reservation had been upgraded since he rented the last efficency about the same time my reservation came in. Great! No, Problem! Unfortunatly, my room didn't measure up. My first problem was the Remote for the TV did not work. I have to get up and change the channel and the volumn....How 1970s! Also, there is no TV in the bedroom. The room itself is nice enough, stove and fridge are old but seem to function well. There is something spilled in the freezer (not frost free) and has not been cleaned, neither has the side of the stove. Might I mention that there is no dishes, pans, cups or coffee in the kitchen. There is a small coffee maker but no coffee. Also, It was so HOT in the room when I got in. The air conditioner was off and it was showing 95 degrees in the room. The air conditioner worked but only seemed to have one speed. It took almost 3 hours for the room go get comfortable. Unfortunatly there was only 1 vent in the ENTIRE suite of rooms. I ended up sleeping in the living room area with the air conditioner, on a very uncomfortable couch. Since the bed sheets were stained and had burn holes in them I went out to my car and got a sheet and blanket (I'm moving so I had them). It was also advertised that there was Free Wi-Fi available but I was unable to use it... I did call the office and was told that there was one more room available but I declined to move as I didn't want to wait another 3 hours to cool down a room (it was 11:15pm by now). The desk clerk who was very nice when I got here got rather snappish when I called to tell him about my experience thus far. I was planning to stay another 3 days til my apartment is ready but I think I'll find another motel tomorrow. Although they are refurbishing the hotel I still say, If you stay here....Good Luck!
"What a Nightmare!!! Worst hotel experience I have EVER had!!! DO NOT stay here!!"
06/17/12 SoonerFan5 Wichita, Kansas
We recently stayed in this dump. It was my birthday so my husband and I and our two small children decided to make a trip to Tulsa to see the Aquarium. We found this place on another travel website, the pictures looked nice and the price was good. We drove the 2 hours and checked in. The lobby wasnt bad but when we got to our room, we were in shock. The sofa had large tears in it, it smelled like animals. The kitchen was filthy and had no pots, pans, etc. The fridge wouldnt stay cold. The bed was broken and laying on the floor. The lock on the door was broke. We called the front desk but was told that there wasnt another room to be switched to. We decided to stay since we were already there. We had to sleep on top of the blankets because there were a lot of stains on the sheets. There was a young girl that was prostituting herself near our room all night. There was alot of noise which sounded like fighting. When it came time to sleep we put chairs in front of the door so that no one would come in. At 3:00am 3 men came beating on our door and tried to kick it in. They were saying "Security, open the door! Stop flushing the drugs" We were in fear, so I called the front desk and the rather rude lady said that it was security and we needed to open the door. I kept my now terrified children with me while my husband opened the door. The men said that they were looking for a drug dealer and because we had only paid for a one-night-stay that we were suspicious. My husband and I went off! They were insane beating on the door and terrifying me and my family. They apologized and went on to harrass other customers. Since it was 3am we decided to stay because we dont know the area and didnt know where to go at such a time. In the morning, we tried to bathe but the shower didnt work and we didnt have any towels. We packed up and went to check out. There was a young man at the desk and I told him that we were very unhappy. He said "well we needed to get the drug dealers caught". Not great detective work there. Another female then came in the lobby and was shouting at the desk clerk about the same "security" but they had successfully broken into her room and went thru her personal belongings. She had local cops on the way. We got out of there. You should never have to fear for your life when on a mini-vacation. This place almost ruined our weekend. DO NOT STAY HERE unless you like to sleep in filth, are looking for drugs and/or a prostitute or want to be harrassed my wanna-be cops at 3am!!! TOTAL DUMP!!!!! You couldnt pay me a million dollars to go near that place again.
"DON'T STAY HERE!!!!"
05/31/12 ibnanaof9 Kansas City, Missouri
we got to the motel on sat before memorial day and checked in. we read a sign in the lobby that said something like if your room smelled like pets when you left and you didn't pay the pet deposit, they would charge you $300 when you checked out. we went to the room they gave us and when we opened the door, the smell of wet dirty dogs about knocked us down. it smelled horrible. i immediately closed the door and went back to the lobby to let them know. we don't have pets and we weren't going to take a chance of getting charged for them when we left beside the fact no one could stay in that room with that smell. they gave us another room on the third floor. it was much better. that night, at 11:30pm there was a couple right outside our door who argued with each other at the top of their lungs for around 15 min. long enough to where i was going to call the police if they didn't quit. thank goodness they quit. there were kids running up and down the halls all hours of the night. it was difficult to get any sleep that night. This motel had a full kitchen but no dishes, not pots or pans, no dish soap and no coffee pot for the coffee maker (and no coffee, either).when we asked at the front desk about it, they told us they don't provide those things. there is nothing on their website that states that. why would you stay in a motel with a full kitchen and bring your own dishes, coffee, pots and pans and other stuff with you when you travel? all of the other extended stays we have stayed at had those things for our convienence. the high speed wireless internet didn't work unless you called the desk and they reset the router. every single time i wanted to get on the internet, i had to call them. and then most of the time i had to wait 15 min before it would finally connect. It definately was NOT high speed. It was slower than a turtle, for sure. Sun morning my husband went to get coffee and there was a woman stuck in the elevator and her boyfriend was trying to get her out. my husband asked at the front dest when the elevator would be fixed and they said the elevator repair people would not come until tues. because it was a holiday weekend. When he told me that I went to the front desk and told them that I had just had knee surgery a couple of months ago and couldn't climb up and down the stairs from the third floor. They told us they could move us. I asked if there would be someone who could carry our stuff down to that room. They said yes. We got in the new room and got settled in and left for a picnic. when we got back we noticed there was no ironing board, no iron, no curling iron, no coffee maker and the air conditioner made noise like a heliocopter was right outside the door. it was late and we were tired so we went to sleep. again, it was hard to get sleep with the air conditioner kicking in all night making that loud noise. when i got up the next morning to use the bathroom, i saw a roach running across the floor. i was freaking out. i then started looking at the floor and i saw several dead roaches in the kitchen. We packed up our stuff and checked out. While we were there, we went to the patio furniture store next door. They asked how we came about staying at that motel. I told him the internet. He told us that he wouldn't recommend anyone staying there. they have has their truck broken into 4 times by people staying at the motel and they have a 6 foot fence around their property and a gated entrance they keep locked when they aren't there. I would not recommend this place to stay at all. The only good thing was the people at the front desk. they were nice enough.
"God save me i need a shower"
04/09/11 scrappdog tulsa
This place is just terrible its falling apart there is a car sitting outside missing tires, holes in the walls, THERE ARE NO KITCHEN WEAR LIKE THEY SAY IN ADVERTISEMENT, The only thing that was decent was the ac and wifi other than i wouldnt recomend this place Hitler. The girl behind desk was rude
"A SHOCKER!!!!!!"
01/17/11 crowe1946 Montreal, Canada
Filthy, stinking, broken, flooded and blocked up room. Nothing worked, phone, fridge, bath, radio-alarm, stove. I think there was only 1 working phone in the whole place an d it was swapped between those who rang reception to complain. Filthy bathroom, filthy cupboards, filthy carpet, a putrid crappy dirty place. I know of the saying that you get what you pay for and this place was very very inexpensive, BUT, it was just too bad to ever suggest it to anyone else. THE STAFF WERE GREAT AT MOST TIMES THOUGH and as helpful as they could be...
"Not very happy"
11/07/10 seburr Goodman, Missouri
I read the reviews before I booked this room. I was expecting a better that what we got. When we checked in we asked that our room be close to friends we were traveling with. Nope she didn't even try. When we got to the room the key would not work properly, but we finally got in. The smell was so bad that we had to leave the door open for a while. Musty and dirty. The walls looked like they may have been painted in the last year, but we were not sure. The bed was actually not too bad. The heater did not work, the lamp beside the bed didn't work right, but we finally managed to turn it off. When we check in the clerk said the internet was down and they were working on it. Sunday morning it was up but for some reason I was unable to access it. The breakfast was a joke. A paper sack with a plum, a bottled water and a packaged cake. REALLY!! Compared to our friends room ours was not that bad....at least it didn't have a leftover package of bologna in the fridge.
"Getting better"
05/25/10 JMWilliams Portland, Oregon
I read the reviews before making reservations to stay here, so I was not surprised at anything. We stayed two nights for our daughter's graduation. The staff is very courteous. Lobby is very nice and very clean. Nice breakfast. Linens were crisp and clean. Everything we asked for was provided very promptly. Huge walk-in closet. (fyi The only dishes provided are plastic cups, so you'll need to bring some if you're staying a long time.) The carpet was very frayed, but the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom were new, so I suspect the carpet will soon be replaced. The counters, sink, and toilet was sparkling clean, but the floors were dusty. The pool and landscaping was very nice, but the walkways needed to be swept (the debris could have come from the winds the day before when the tornado sirans went off). All in all, it was an excellent value for us.
"New and Newer"
05/01/09 ladylaw2 oklahoma
Apparently there is a new team actually working at the hotel now.Before I wont have let my worst enemy stay there,but now its great.Everyone is friendly,and they have great security to watch everything for you,I was worried about our saftey and SUV,and the parking area.Big change,as I couldnt understand how before why things was so bad.It was scary before.Whoever is in charge,a thumbs up!Housekeeping could use some lessons on what really should be done,but overall its a hundred degree turnaround .Im suggesting that the overnighter,or vactioner can rest easy throughout the night,and get a meal to start the day!The price is good too!