All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
104 Ballardvale Dr, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"The breakfast needs help @ this Hampton Inn......"
The room was excellent with a microwave and a small refrigerator with a small freezer. The stay was great, but we ate breakfast elsewhere as the breakfast included was sub par for Hampton Inn standards. The organization of the breakfast set-up was awkward as the muffins, bread, and pastries was located in the corner..... They need to be easily accessible for the general public, not blocked by the waffle making area which should be located elsewhere as well. The eggs were awful, and the turkey sausage was not cooked enough. The juices were great, and the coffee had it's own area. Bacon & real sausage tastes much better!
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Dartmouth Football Camp"
Location was ideal. Breakfast was very good. Laundry room very good great for parents with athlete's sweaty stuff to wash.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"best time ,great service"
Wonderful
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Great! Very comfortable bed. Large room. Clean. Nice bathroom
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Great service, very welcoming staff.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice, hotel"
The staff was very nice, We recomended this hotel.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Friendly, Clean, Comfortable"
This hotel is a great deal! The amenities are great, and the staff was super helpful and friendly. We stayed there the night before a road race, and they gave us an extra hour after checkout so that I could shower afterwards. They also made sure that breakfast was ready early so that all of the runners staying there could grab some food. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Hope
I thought the room was very clean and comfortable. Everyone who worked their were extremely nice. I had a problem, someone who stayed in my room before had defaced the hotel Bible so I brought it to their attention and they took care of it immediately. The only thing that was off was the clock radio was out of order and some of the cable channels like A&E only played infomercials. Other than that it was a fantastic getaway.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Quick and Comfortable"
It was a quick overnight stay. I don't know her name but the woman at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Susan Lusignan
"you get what you are paying for"
The place was neat and clean, and well appointed for a budget hotel. nicer than the great majority of hotels at that price range. a clean, comfortable, and inexpensive place to stay. friendly staff and well managed.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
david
"Good value."
Everything as expected for price tier. Clean, good breakfast, consistent with brand expectations.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
JB
"Nice hotel close to Dartmouth."
Every single staff member encountered during my visit, without exception, was most accommodating and cheerfully so without being overly attentives! They certainly know how hospitality and customer service should work!
Other trip May 15, 2014
"May 8 and 9 2014"
Clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to major routes.we would stay here again.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Felt like home away from home. Very accomadating. Joel was especially nice, going out of his way to be helpful with last minute changes. Usually stay at Fairfield Inns, but will use only Hampton Inns in the future!! Thanks.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Basic"
Nice hotel clean comfortable close to highway
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Easy to get to"
Close to Highway clean, and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Mine
"Clean"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Brian Kelly
"Great spot - very clean"
Great hotel a hop, skip and a jump from attractions and antiques. ells and whistles not there, but great price for an above average chain. Rooms very clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast surprisingly good. Would definitely stay again. Like the pool, but why no hot tub? Only disappointment - other than the rain.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Ronald
"Clean"
Rooms were clean pleasant staff
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great Hospitality!"
I would definitely choose this hotel again. The staff were most courteous and helpful - from the front desk to housekeeping to the prep of the continental breakfast (which was delicious) - great value! The location was perfect for a visit to Dartmouth - less than a 10 minute, very pleasant drive!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Roxanne
"clean and comfortable"
We booked 2 king rooms. Both were clean and we'll maintained. Breakfast was well supplied and restocked throughout the morning. Comfortable beds, as were the sofa beds. Great value.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
aje10
Our door was ajar when we arrived. We found out the lock was broken. Maintenance addressed it quickly.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
"Swim meet"
Hotel was right near the pool..very convenient. Moderately clean....hadn't moved furniture or dusted in a while. Sheets clean, bed comfortable, outdated bathtub, good water pressure. Breakfast fair, but they had a hard time keeping up with the volume of hungry swimmers. needed late check out, and hotel not as accommodating as I would like, especially on a Sunday when the volume of incoming guests was not high.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Swimmom
"Very good place to stay"
Staff were very friendly and professional, the room was very well kept and clean, with great decor, the towels, linens etc. were new, high quality, and clean. Overal it was a great place to stay, and I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Jonathan R
Great, clean hotel. Suprizingly very quite! Only issue was the stock of towels near the pool. Our cleaning lady was very generous and gave me a few extra towls when I told her about no towels at the pool.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
"overnight to get Dartmouth Coach in early A.M."
Was a quickie to catch the early A.M. Bus to Boston. Wish it could have been longer (pool, etc), but was excellent as usual with Hampton Inns.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Barbara Thompson
"Close to Dartmouth C."
Hotel room is nice and clean, price is right. It is convenience for Dartmouth visiting.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Hanover visit"
Clean hotel with helpful staff, located at the interchange of 89 and 91. Competitive rates
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Very nice hotel near the interstates"
This is a very nice hotel close to the I89 and I91 interchange making it convenient to get to wherever you need to go in the area. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. We were pleased with our room which was clean, nicely furnished and while not huge, it was a decent size. The one thing that stood out was the lighting. We could actually SEE in the room as it had plenty of lamps throughout the space which is unusual. Also, the heat (winter visit) was easy to control. Both of these issues are important to us and are rarely found in these types of properties. Plus, the mattress was comfortable which always makes for a good experience. We would stay here again and recommend it.
4 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Connie W.
"Not a typical Hampton Inn"
This is not your typical Hampton Inn. It is an old hotel that has been converted into a Hampton Inn but with no additional improvements. Our room was dirty. There were crumbs in the window and on the desk. The shower and shower curtain was dirty. The hallways had cobwebs and ceiling damage. Our floor smelled like cigarette smoke despite most of the rooms being non-smoking. I would not stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Warm and accommodating staff; would stay here again. Thank you.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
The only thing I wasnt thrilled about was the breakfast. It tasted ok, but not much of a selection. First morning there was omlet with peppers and neither of my girls like peppers.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Great experience"
We were upgraded for no charge to a king bed. The room was clean, the bed was very comfy and the front desk staff (Vicki) was extremely kind and accommodating to us since my fiancé had a hurt leg and needed to be on the first floor. Breakfast in the am was more than enough and it was so accessible from the freeway!
2 night trip Nov 17, 2013
"Hampton Inn White River Junction, VT"
Nice and clean rooms. Night staff was friendly, acknowledged us every time we passed the front desk coming in. In contrast, morning staff was rude, unfriendly, and unaccommodating. In particular the tall, older brunette woman at the front desk. She ignored me after standing in front of her for a few minutes waiting to be assisted - which prompted my son to assert himself to get the service needed. Upon check out, I asked her for a receipt and she replied, "No...your receipt is through Expedia, so you can find it there." The last I remembered when asking for a receipt after checkout, regardless of no additional charges on incidentals, the hotel is obligated to provide one. This woman lacks the courtesy and hospitality to be working in a place where it is required.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
BJ
"Convenient to Dartmouth College Medical Center"
Very useful and convenient for my purposes.
2 night trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great hotel close to Cardigan Mountain School"
We stay here when we visit our son at CMS in Canaan. Staff is great and we have never had reason to complain about anything!
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
overnight stay, clean facilities, pleasant staff, good reommendation for dinner, right temp in room. Not crazy about shower head.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Vermont Getaway"
My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn White River Junction, VT. The room was very clean. The continental breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Happy at Hampton"
We had a fantastic stay. The continental breakfast was excellent and offered many choices, which was important to us because we are non-dairy vegetarians. The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome. The room was spacious and clean. The heating system was a bit finicky but we figured it out and once we did it was very comfortable. Convenience off the highway was a big plus. We would definitely stay at the Hampton Inn in White River Junction, Vt., again if we were in the area for an event or a vacation.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
HR and LT
"Close to Norwich and other places to visit in VT"
Fantastic great people who work there the breakfast in morning something hot to have prior to starting day and service is awesome and it is so clean wouldn't stay anywhere else when I go to see my daughter at Norwich University
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice hotel, not much of a town"
We stayed there one night while we were roaming though New England for the fall colors. The hotel is nice, with all the usual touches for Hampton Inns. I love their beds, the free breakfast and the friendly staff. White River Junction however, doesn't have much going on. We arrived around dark, most everything in the town was closed up, and we wandered around quite a while before we found a place for dinner.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
Cristy
"Very nice hotel"
For the price, it clean and the breakfast very good.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Convenient stopover on way to Maine"
Clean facility, friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Was an excellent place to stay. A little out of the way. Nice location to New Hampshie for places to eat and shop. Am looking forward to our next stay there.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
""Vermont: A lot to see; nothing to do""
Just looking for an overnight getaway, and that's what we got. Rest and relaxation without breaking the bank. Been to Vermont lots of times, but first time to White River Junction. We enjoyed our stay and the hotel. Mission accomplished.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Love the Hampton Inn. Comfortable beds, good breakfast, quiet, not too expensive. I can always trust the quality of the hotel, no matter where it is located. Great chain!
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Lucie
"handy for exploring vermont"
We booked for one night but ended up staying four once we realised how great the location was. We were able to get anywhere in vermont in less than 2 hours, so instead of changing hotel every night we stayed put and got the most out of our day trips. This would also be great for day trips east as well into new hampshire. Great shopping and eating areas near by too, eh west lebanon.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
mimi
"Good location for all seasons"
I decided to stay in White River Junction while visiting Woodstock and Quechee in the summer but this is a great location for skiiers inthe winter. Reasonable price and cleaner than some of the other hotels that I've stayed in.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
NanaR
I was pleasantly surprised for the price. Very updated and clean. To me it looked like many higher listed hotels I have stayed in and I would definitely recommend this hotel. Breakfast included is always a plus.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Really convenient"
The hotel amenities include a laundry which I needed a business center which I needed a good breakfast and good coffee, free beverages and a helpful front desk
Other trip Aug 11, 2013