All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
2301 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX, 75080, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good experience."
Stayed when moving my son in at UT Dallas. Close to campus, good variety of restaurants nearby. Facilities are very clean and well maintained. Good assortment of choices at the breakfast buffet. Sofa bed in room allowed for more flexible sleeping arrangement for me and both my sons.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Melinda
"Happy doesn't describe it."
The hotel was beautiful and so comfortable. Costumer service made sure we had everything within 20 mins of getting settled. They went above and beyond to make sure we were okay. The hotel was located in a great area. Breakfast was provided the next morning and was delicious. We will definitely stay again. Very happy with our experience.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Joshua
"ok...for the price"
We checked in late to Hotel due to travel plans getting changed. We paid for 1 night. It wasn't even a full 24 hours of staying in the room. However decently priced, the room was big enough for the 3 of us. Also, the cooks who make breakfast need to learn how to make enough food to serve the guests. They ran out of food at 9:15am while my friends and I were waiting, there were over 20 people waiting for fresh food, when one of the workers brought out food and said this is the last time we are bringing out food. More and More people were coming to breakfast at 9:45am, you shouldn't say that breakfast is served from 7a-10a when you clearly don't. Not to mention the eggs weren't completely cooked, the french toast was not completely done. Other than that not a bad place to stay. The area for breakfast did not have enough seats to seat all the guests, and it was crowded on where you would get the food.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Samantha
"Home away from home"
Very comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great a hotel at a good price."
Needed a hotel close to friends, this place was perfect. Free breakfast, pool, nice big rooms and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Lavon
We've stayed here once for a family reunion and once for a soccer tournament. The rooms are quite large and clean. Definitely a good value. We were told they only had an elevator in one building, which we were in. That seems strange, but otherwise would recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Daryl
looked better on the website but it was not bad.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Monica
"Great value!"
We were very impressed with the spacious accommodations at this hotel. Our room included a large sleeper sectional, a desk, a small kitchen, a comfy king size bed, a reasonable sized bathroom, and a walk in closet. Breakfast was included and was average. The staff was very friendly. We thought this hotel was a great value and very convenient to UTD.
Jill
Great! We will be back
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"family get away"
Was charged 20 dollars more then I was told . not sure why.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
This was a family trip and we stayed one night. I was very impressed with the room. Excellent deal for the price we paid. Staff was friendly, breakfast was pretty good, and the pool was fin for my young kids.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
tiffany
"Extremely Bad Hotel Horrible Management"
We did our reservation through hotels.com about a week before, but when we reached there they did not hotel reservation and told us they don't have same type of room, but no apology, once I told the front desk person I got my reservation confirmed and they should honor that.After long wait we got the room. At night when we came back from outside we could not open our room as the magnetic key was not working, after reaching the front desk they gave a new set of key but unfortunately it gave the same result did not open. Again went to front desk this time front desk person tried but could not open. We had all our baggage, life saving medication for my 75 yrs old mom, she felt sick, I repeatedly request them to call fire service and get help but hotel person was telling me 911 has no permit to come to their premises. after one and half hours front desk person gave us different room and our original room did not got opened till 10am next morning. I found same situation with other two families who were yelling at the hotel person. Hyatt is an well known business this hotel management should be checked and find these problem badly, we already escalated this issue and waiting reply from management. Please better stay in other hotel cause we go to hotel to have sound sleep not to spend sleepless night!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Shahid
"Great Value"
The hotel is a great value for the price. The service was excellent & the room was quite adequate.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Todd
"Very Strange Property"
This property feels like you're living in a college dorm. It's a very odd layout. There are five separate, two-story buildings (and NO elevators). The amenities in the room were alright; there was a kitchenette and plenty of space for myself and my four children. But we avoided the pool area because it was kind of dirty. There was ONE bottle of water for sale in the lobby and I was told that was the last bottle of water on the property, which was disappointing when it was 100 degrees outside. While the staff were very friendly, I wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Rebecca
We stayed one night, the people were very nice. The room was very clean and an awesome price.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
tate
"our anaversity"
A great place to relax
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Mac
"Great Stay!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt House. The room was nice. The a/c worked great! We have 3 small kids so having the kitchen and extra seating area made our stay more enjoyable. The free breakfast was great and since the weather was all sunshine it did not bother us having to walk to a different building to have breakfast. The staff was friendly and quick to get a luggage trolley to our building when there wasn't one. Again when we needed extra towels. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Hollie
"Great Place to stay"
It was quite @ peaceful @relaxing
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
mac
"Nice Place"
Nice place to stay for a business trip. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Food was so so, nice to be able to grab a glass of wine at the little hotel "bar". Room very clean and very comfy. Noisy area, all you can hear is the freeway, but no problem while in your room. Overall very satisfied!
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
I love almost everything. Only thing I don't like is the breakfast area was small
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
We enjoyed our stay except the breakfast was less than 1 star for quality and cleanness.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Nadim
The rooms very nice I thought very comfortable. Kinda apartment style.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Very nice hotel and friendly staff
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Megan
"One night wonderful"
Only stayed one night, but everything was perfect from check-in to check-out.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Enjoyed it!"
We spent the night in this hotel and I can say I liked it. Room was clean and look sophisticated. Kitchen was clean and complete with cooking utensils. Breakfast was good. Price was worth it compared to other hotels without breakfast and has a lot of bad reviews.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Christian
Typical stay. Had a great Breakfast with fresh made omelettes and pancakes.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Christopher
Very pleasant! Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Very comfortable beds. Priced well.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Ada L
"Great hotel for the right price"
Great location. Lots of great resturants near by and downtown Dallas is just a short drive. Hotel itself was great. Staff was very friendly. Overall great stay for the price.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
We loved the hotel it felt like home away from home
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Jennifer M.
"Best little house in Dallas"
The staff and hotel were great! We had problems with the hotel we stayed at in San Antonio before we got to Dallas and we were very happy with the Hyatt House. Thanks to all the staff for being so great. The breakfast was wonderful and the place was very clean and taken care of.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Tommy
great time will visit again
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
willie
"band weekend"
Enjoying the Wildflower festival
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great place to stay for music festival!"
Loved the hotel! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Loved the room, very quiet and comfortable. I will definitely be staying here the next time I'm in town.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Laneal
"Never again"
Originally we were booked for two nights, but immediately canceled the second night after seeing the room. It was a king suite about the size of a cheap motel room. There was a see thru divider in the middle of the room and the tv swiveled between the living area and the bed. Therefore no privacy in the bed area and no way to shut out light. From the couch, you looked directly into the kitchen and had to turn your head to the right to see the tv. In bed, turn to the left...very uncomfortable. No one to prevent light in bedroom for those who like it dark or quiet. Best to close the curtain, window was so dirty you couldn't see out and the bright light shone directly into the tv. The "bar" was three stools next to the check-in desk. No atmosphere at all. The food was fast food and very pricey. One good thing was that it was close to UTD. But so are a lot of other hotels.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Comfortable beds and rooms. The wifi was pretty quick and the breakfast I had was very tasty. The availability of the lobby bar was pretty sweet too. All of the staff I encountered were friendly and professional. The rooms came equipped with a fridge, a stove, and a microwave. The cabinets were fully stocked with bar ware and there was even pots and pans! The only slightly off thing I can say about this place is that they should make the guests more aware of where the fitness center is located. It wasn't on their hotel map and I found myself wandering around to find it. I eventually did find it and it was pretty decent. Brand new equipment and state of the art cardio. Just get there early because it's a small room! I will stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
mike
The room was very nice, I felt I was in my own home
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Donn
"Wonderful place. Will go back!"
Our family had a great time here. The staff were all very helpful and kind. The rooms were modern, very comfortable, and everything we needed to spread out and relax. Breakfast was a full complement of anything you could want. The pool, basketball court and grounds were lovely and very well kept. We had two suites of family members and we all very comfortable and felt "at home" while away from home. Can't wait to stay there again while I watch my grandson play baseball at UT-Dallas. Go Comets!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Elaine
"That darn bathroom..."
Loved the hotel, but the bathtub faucet leaked and water continuously trickled in the toilet. There was a bug in the bathroom.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Charlend
"Looked like old apartments"
It looked like they were old apartments. Only a shower that was like one in a locker room. Ceiling were low. We're supposed to get room with double beds but didn't have one left. Breakfast area so small that it was hard to get food. Would not recommend for the price!
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect"
Excellent. No complaints. Perfect location. Clean, quiet , relaxing.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great weekend"
We brought our two dogs, and the room was nice and big, so it didn't feel cramped. We didn't really use the kitchen except to prepare dog meals, but it was nice to have bowls and cups there for the dinner we did order in. I also saw pots and pans to cook with, which would have been nice had we needed it. It was also nice to have a full sized refrigerator for leftovers and ice packs for the road. The staff was very friendly, and the room was very clean. We will definitely be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Abby
"WEEKEND STAY IN DALLAS"
Only problem was on Saturday night...people down the hall were hauling in kegs of beer and made much racket in the hallways.......I did not call desk.... breakfast was great,,,,,would stay there again~
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
JEAN
"Breakfast was a Dud."
The hotel and staff were nice and pleasant. The breakfast however was boring and tasteless. To get to the dining room, you must go outside. In our case we were in bldg 3 and the lobby is not that close. especially when it's raining. On a Sunday morning with the time change, they should extend the breakfast hours by at least 30 minutes or more (over at 10). When staying for just a night or 2, I prefer somewhere else. We stayed on the 1st floor and we could hear every footstep of the people above.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"A COMFORT PLACE TO STAY"
Nothing to complain about the room, but far as the walkway and steps they could have place down sand to stop you from slipping due to the icy conditions.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Hyatt House a Great Place to Stay"
Stayed Friday-Sunday while attending a class in the area. Very comfy and spacious room. Bed was very comfy as well!!! Free breakfast provided plenty to choose from. Would definitely recommend and stay again myself:)
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
kristen
"nice comfortable stay in Richardson"
had been many other hotels in the same area, this one is a skyscraper but had all the amenities for a 3 story building. Hotel staff was excellent, no hassle checkin and checkout. Nicely maintained facility. We'd love to stay there in future
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Prakasripl
"Awesome stay, exceeding expectations"
This Hyatt House location is in a very nice area, and it is located near Highway 75 just minutes away from the George Bush Turnpike. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, as the staff always greeted my wife and I with a warm welcome when we walked into the main lobby for breakfast. The breakfast menu had nice selections to choose from, and the food was kept fresh. The business center was easy to operate when we needed to print out emails and directions. The room was quite large and beyond my expectations. It included a full kitchen, nice sized living room, and a comfortable king size bed. The sleep was awesome, and I felt refreshed every morning. The walls were very insulated, as I didn't hear any of our neighbors at any time. I recommend this hotel, and I would choose this hotel again!
4 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great service, nice room!"
My friends and I booked for 2 days and very much enjoyed our stay. Great service and comfy and clean room. We'll definitely come back!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Perfect for an extended stay."
Fantastic large room with kitchen.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Ron
"Great hotel!"
This is a great hotel for a getaway! We loved having a spacious, comfortable lounge area that was separate from the sleeping area. The kitchenette gave us the option to eat in or go out, and a place to store out snacks and beverages. We'd definitely stay here again!
4 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015