All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
2301 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX, 75080, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Beds are so confortable! Suites are huge and there is plenty if space for luggage baby equipment etc. breakfast was great. Staff was great
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Just had a night getaway with wife, suite was nice size plenty of room quiet and near a lot of stuff to do would definitely stay again
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Will
"Perfect for a family"
Our room had the small kitchen, which was perfect for a family of 5! Going out to eat gets expensive so we went to the local grocery store that was so close by and bought our groceries for our stay. We had other family members stay at the same hotel, so we often visited each other. The beds were so comfortable and it was roomy enough that we didn't bump into each other. The closet was huge, which I liked for our clothing. We even used it as a changing area when the bathroom was occupied. The washing area was in our building and served its purpose. We loved the swimming pool, never too crowded. Breakfast was delicious. Room was clean and comfortable. They even have a little store for things forgotten. I would stay there again and would recommend this hotel to others with a family. It definitely was family friendly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
D
"Meh.... only okay"
We decided to try out Hyatt House it appeared to have many of the same amenities we enjoy at our usual hotel chain. I was rather disappointed with the quality of the furnishings and fixtures. The couch was REALLY comfy, however, the couch-bed was like sleeping on ROCKS!!! The bath tub was D.I.R.T.Y! The desk chair was coming apart-- like the faux-leather covering was peeling and bubbling.... Nasty! A few bugs in the closet and the bath tub. Worst of all NO ELEVATOR! Say what? Yeah.... One parent, two kiddos and ALL of our stuff.... minus an elevator makes for some tired travelers!!! I've been staying at various brands and price points for hotels all my life (I'm well over 40) and I have never seen a hotel with more than one floor with no elevator. The desk staff were nice enough, but the breakfast was AWFUL! We will not be back to another Hyatt House. Dismal.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
SeeWeGo
"Home-away-from-home"
Very pleasant experience. Our room provided all the comforts of home in a compact unit. I looked around for an ice bucket so I could chill a bottle of wine. Wow, there wasn't one. There was no need for an ice bucket because the full sized refrigerator in the room, has an ice maker--used that tray instead for chilling the wine. The kitchen was stocked with enough cookware and dishes to allow preparation of simple meals. There was a two-burner flat cooktop, and oven and, yes a dishwasher!!!! With detergent!!! Bring-your-own-dishes it you want to fill the dishwasher up, as dinner ware for four is not going to max out the dishwasher. Staff at check-in and check-out were efficient and friendly. If the opportunity arises, we are eager to stay here again..
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Darla
Nice and clean. I would do it all over again when I am in Dallas area.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
The hotel was beyond amazing! So clean and comfy... I honestly felt like I was home! Great place to choose to stay while visiting Dallas.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Diana
"Great hotel in the Richardson Plano area"
Great hotel! Clean facility and friendly staff. Complementary breakfast with evening social. We got a suite so we had a full-size refrigerator with a stove and all of the cooking utensils that we could possibly need. Hotel is centrally located so that is easy to get to most anything in the area. Overall wonderful experience!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Tracie
"UTD Freshman Orientation"
Location was great for UTD freshman orientation. Only about 10 minutes to campus. Was able to run back and forth easily. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Good coffee. Overall a great stay.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Staff was friendly and our room was everything we needed it to be. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and tasty. Had a great overall stay.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel for a family get-to-together"
We recently stayed at this hotel while visiting family in the area. The comfortable sitting area and the well equipped kitchen made it possible for us to host a family dinner one evening. The ample breakfasts meant that we could eat well before joining the family for the day's activities--a nice plus. Staying here was a great experience!
Faith
Easy access to UT Dallas and restaurants. Serves a hot breakfast that is so much better than the carb filled Continental breakfasts served at other hotels.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
A UT Dallas Mom
"Great room. Great staff."
My wife and I stayed here on a 20th anniversary getaways to the metroplex. I commented soon after check-in that when the kids are all out of the house we could live there. The room was spacious and well equipped. The king size bed was more firm than I expected but slept great. Having an in room thermostat was great, and even though we didn't need it the full size refrigerator and kitchenette were perfect perks. The hotel's location is convenient for getting around the Dallas area, but getting to it coming from the south can be tricky if you're following the GPS because the exit it tells you to take forces you turn right across two lanes to make the hotel parking lot. I found it much easier to. Take an earlier exit and come up to the back of the hotel once I had explored a bit. If you're looking for a great place to stay that is not too expensive. This is it. When we bring the family to Dallas to visit the museums and the Dallas World Aquarium this is definitely where we will stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Toby
"close to all sights; handy location"
Good breakfast each morning, location was perfect, room was clean and had everything needed. The service was perfect.
7 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Former Texan
"hotel review"
we did enjoy the hotel. Had my grandchildren and it worked out o.k. However the TV inthe room could only get certain channels...I couldn't get the weather, or any of the MAJOR stations....had 2 people come to look at it...no one knew why .......sure would have been nice......the pool at night needs to have the lights in the pool on so people can swim.......the lights around the pool were on, but not the lights in the pool......
4 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Not a new property, but not bad..."
I was expecting this to be a newer property since Hyatt House is a relatively new brand. When we arrived I inquired about how long they have been there, and apparently this hotel was built in 1999 and was just recently rebranded. Not the end of the world, but I was hoping for something a little newer. The room was spacious and comfortable, although a little dated. It wasn't dirty at all which was a pleasant surprise when we finally got to the room. We were only staying for one night so we didn't have the chance to use the pool, but it looked very nice. Breakfast was adequate but not exciting - but free breakfast for a party of 4 is a great value. The surrounding neighborhood is just that - a quiet neighborhood. The hotel is right off the highway so easily accessible, but also very close to UT Dallas (our destination). The surrounding neighborhood felt very safe. We didn't interact with the staff other than at check-in, but the gentleman working the desk was very friendly... even though we arrived very late. A good experience overall. Would I stay here again? Not sure. I would probably look for something a little newer, but that's just personal preference. If nothing newer or closer to the campus was available then I would stay here again. This location was very convenient to UT Dallas.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
brbrannon
"A piece of heaven in Dallas/Richardson"
The first thing we noticed was how clean this hotel was. When we walked into our room, the sweet aroma that filled the air just took our breath away. Even our little ones couldn't contain their excitement. Breakfast was also a blast. Too many selections to fill you up for the rest of the day. By far the best Hyatt Place we have ever booked. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Victor
"convenient- quiet- great breakfast"
great
6 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
wes
"Nice!"
We didn't realize the king suite rooms meant there was a small kitchen in the room, which was a nice surprise! Loved the room. The cooking smells from some of the rooms down the hall were not the most appetizing but luckily they were only smelled in the hallway.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Comfortable stay for a family with kids"
We stayed there for 4 nights. I was especially looking for a hotel with full kitchen as we had a small kid. Rooms were clean (though there is scope of improvement, but nothing that worried me). Complimentary breakfast had good options and variety. Staff was really nice. It was more like an apartment complex type arrangement which i liked. We did not use social evening opportunities but it looked like a nice thing. We had no complaints regarding any of the advertised amenities that we used. Wifi speed was also fine for occasional web browsing.
4 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Like Being Home"
Very comfortable and homey!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
IVG
"Convenient location"
The hotel & location was great. Rooms are a great size. The only downfall was, when we went to swim in pool, the ducks had already beat us too it.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Bfoster
"Nice for the money"
The room was nice for a ladies night out. Enjoyed the kitchen and there was enough room for the massage therapist to put his table down.. There were some nasty stains on the couch but I'm sure it's hard to keep a tan couch clean. Would most defiantly stay again.. Only major complaints were air condition would not work at night. It got really hot! The noise on the third foot occupant sounded as if he was roller skating..
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Suite was perfect for family!"
Room was big enough to all spread out and not be stepping on each other's toes! Having the kitchen was wonderful since we needed to keep kids' drinks and snack in the fridge. Made it easier to feed them without getting fast food!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Kyla
"Good night stay!"
I really enjoyed the stay here at Hyatt House. The location, food, customer services were great.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Sherrie
Cleaning of room: Forgot to leave face rages twice, did not do good job vacuuming room. Bed did not sleep well.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
MW
"night of blissful excellence"
My fiance and I spent the evening/ night here before going to Oklahoma, and I couldn't all for better. Great malls in the area with an excellent neighborhood. We were minutes away from everything we could all for. Felt as if we were at home with a pool and social hour in the lobby. Clean rooms, great location, and many activities to take part in.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"Great Place to stay"
Only problem I had was the cafeteria was full when we arrived for breakfast. They worked hard to keep the food available on traies
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Araiguma
"Newly updated hotel near Central Expy"
Nice facility, although staffed thinly for very popular/crowded Memorial Day weekend. Loud a/c units in rooms. Tasty breakfast.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Melyssa
"Outstanding"
Comfortable, clean, spacious rooms but breakfast area is cramped, dark and old
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great location and reasonable price"
I stayed at Hyatt House for one night and I was very satisfied with the friendly service by the front desk at night. The room was nice and clean and I love the full kitchen feature. A few cons are: no elevator, no ice machine or vending machine except in the main business building, the wall are thin. I had to wait around an hour for the ice machine in the refrigerator to make ice. However, for the price, it's hard to be beat. I will come back again if I visit Dallas area
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Kenny
"Another great stay!"
We have stayed here numerous times. We always have a great experience! Great staff and comfy beds. What more could you want? Our carpet was stained but other than that our room was clean. We will stay again.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Jules
"Centrally located to our events"
Wonderful night stay! Very clean and staff very friendly. Breakfast had a good variety to choose from and was delicious. I hope to stay again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2014
"Roomy"
This was a great choice at a very reasonable rate compared to other hotels in the same area. It was very close to where my meeting was located. Full kitchen was a plus for me as i needed to freeze an ice pack. Very comfortable. it did not have the kingsized bed we ordered but two queens was ok for this trip.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel for families to stay."
I was looking for something my large family could all stay together. The room allowed for this, was clean and well priced.
Other trip May 11, 2014
There was a bad smell each morning, other than that everthing was great.
4 night trip May 2, 2014
Clean and nice service
3 night business trip May 2, 2014
Hotel was ok, we didn't have enough towels. Also, there was a smell in our room. The breakfast did not have a huge variety but good. The hotel is just ok.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Mari
"awesome place!"
everything was PERFECT very nice place and cheap deposit
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Sadie
"Excellent!!!"
This place was wonderful! Very comfortable and clean and breakfast Was delicious!!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
britt bratt
"value for the money"
liked the hotel a lot and going back in august.Staff was very professional and friendly. the only complaint is there was no elevator to take our heavy suitcase to the second floor and they had the rooms we needed only upstairs.
4 night trip Apr 16, 2014
krishna
"LOVED IT!!"
The hotel staff was VERY friendly. The rooms were SPOTLESS. Loved the area, we were close to EVERY THING.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Christina
"Close to offices and shops in Richardson"
Nice hotel,close to offices and shops in Richardson, good sized rooms, breakfast was not the greatest, nice clean interiors and linen.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Roy
"Hooked like an apartment complex"
it was really nice had a very comfortable bed and nice little kitchen. overall my wife and i enjoyed our stay at the hyatt house until next time.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Justin Ace
"Great steal"
Definitely worth the price, staff were great! Clean hotel although breakfast ran out and there was hair in the eggs
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Olivia
"Great Hotel !!!"
My experience was great! I loved it. I will look for Hyatt Houses in every next city I visit !
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
neek-neek
"Highly Recommend"
I have never heard of/stayed at a Hyatt House, but will now look for them every time I travel--it was like an apartment with all amenities of home. Only downside is that it's like an apartment in that all buildings are not connected to main lobby. Cheaper rate than all surrounding hotels and super clean!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"awesome trip"
very good
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
My Husband and his friend stayed here for the NASCAR race. I searched and searched for them a nice Hotel close by the track and none was available. For the price, cleanliness and comfort of the room it was worth the hour drive to the track. I will be booking here for future races.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
jamie
"Enjoyable Stay"
The location was ideal and the room was comfortable and well maintained each day. Breakfast was a plus. Will stay again.
7 night business trip Mar 25, 2014