All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2301 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX, 75080, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice for the money"
The room was nice for a ladies night out. Enjoyed the kitchen and there was enough room for the massage therapist to put his table down.. There were some nasty stains on the couch but I'm sure it's hard to keep a tan couch clean. Would most defiantly stay again.. Only major complaints were air condition would not work at night. It got really hot! The noise on the third foot occupant sounded as if he was roller skating..
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Suite was perfect for family!"
Room was big enough to all spread out and not be stepping on each other's toes! Having the kitchen was wonderful since we needed to keep kids' drinks and snack in the fridge. Made it easier to feed them without getting fast food!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Kyla
"Good night stay!"
I really enjoyed the stay here at Hyatt House. The location, food, customer services were great.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Sherrie
Cleaning of room: Forgot to leave face rages twice, did not do good job vacuuming room. Bed did not sleep well.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
MW
"night of blissful excellence"
My fiance and I spent the evening/ night here before going to Oklahoma, and I couldn't all for better. Great malls in the area with an excellent neighborhood. We were minutes away from everything we could all for. Felt as if we were at home with a pool and social hour in the lobby. Clean rooms, great location, and many activities to take part in.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"Great Place to stay"
Only problem I had was the cafeteria was full when we arrived for breakfast. They worked hard to keep the food available on traies
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Araiguma
"Newly updated hotel near Central Expy"
Nice facility, although staffed thinly for very popular/crowded Memorial Day weekend. Loud a/c units in rooms. Tasty breakfast.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Melyssa
"Outstanding"
Comfortable, clean, spacious rooms but breakfast area is cramped, dark and old
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great location and reasonable price"
I stayed at Hyatt House for one night and I was very satisfied with the friendly service by the front desk at night. The room was nice and clean and I love the full kitchen feature. A few cons are: no elevator, no ice machine or vending machine except in the main business building, the wall are thin. I had to wait around an hour for the ice machine in the refrigerator to make ice. However, for the price, it's hard to be beat. I will come back again if I visit Dallas area
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Kenny
"Another great stay!"
We have stayed here numerous times. We always have a great experience! Great staff and comfy beds. What more could you want? Our carpet was stained but other than that our room was clean. We will stay again.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Jules
"Centrally located to our events"
Wonderful night stay! Very clean and staff very friendly. Breakfast had a good variety to choose from and was delicious. I hope to stay again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2014
"Roomy"
This was a great choice at a very reasonable rate compared to other hotels in the same area. It was very close to where my meeting was located. Full kitchen was a plus for me as i needed to freeze an ice pack. Very comfortable. it did not have the kingsized bed we ordered but two queens was ok for this trip.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel for families to stay."
I was looking for something my large family could all stay together. The room allowed for this, was clean and well priced.
Other trip May 11, 2014
There was a bad smell each morning, other than that everthing was great.
4 night trip May 2, 2014
Clean and nice service
3 night business trip May 2, 2014
Hotel was ok, we didn't have enough towels. Also, there was a smell in our room. The breakfast did not have a huge variety but good. The hotel is just ok.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Mari
"awesome place!"
everything was PERFECT very nice place and cheap deposit
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Sadie
"Excellent!!!"
This place was wonderful! Very comfortable and clean and breakfast Was delicious!!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
britt bratt
"value for the money"
liked the hotel a lot and going back in august.Staff was very professional and friendly. the only complaint is there was no elevator to take our heavy suitcase to the second floor and they had the rooms we needed only upstairs.
4 night trip Apr 16, 2014
krishna
"LOVED IT!!"
The hotel staff was VERY friendly. The rooms were SPOTLESS. Loved the area, we were close to EVERY THING.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Christina
"Close to offices and shops in Richardson"
Nice hotel,close to offices and shops in Richardson, good sized rooms, breakfast was not the greatest, nice clean interiors and linen.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Roy
"Hooked like an apartment complex"
it was really nice had a very comfortable bed and nice little kitchen. overall my wife and i enjoyed our stay at the hyatt house until next time.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Justin Ace
"Great steal"
Definitely worth the price, staff were great! Clean hotel although breakfast ran out and there was hair in the eggs
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Olivia
"Great Hotel !!!"
My experience was great! I loved it. I will look for Hyatt Houses in every next city I visit !
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
neek-neek
"Highly Recommend"
I have never heard of/stayed at a Hyatt House, but will now look for them every time I travel--it was like an apartment with all amenities of home. Only downside is that it's like an apartment in that all buildings are not connected to main lobby. Cheaper rate than all surrounding hotels and super clean!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"awesome trip"
very good
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
My Husband and his friend stayed here for the NASCAR race. I searched and searched for them a nice Hotel close by the track and none was available. For the price, cleanliness and comfort of the room it was worth the hour drive to the track. I will be booking here for future races.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
jamie
"Enjoyable Stay"
The location was ideal and the room was comfortable and well maintained each day. Breakfast was a plus. Will stay again.
7 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Ron Matthews
"ALRIGHT FOR SOME PEOPLE"
This was my first visit to Texas. My husband and children traveled. We are a middle class family and are Black. I felt the manager at check in was very snotty was us. He was a "fake" nice. I noticed his interaction with other guest and it wasn't the same. We have a problem getting face towels everyday and had to hunt down housekeeping who stated they didn't have any. We had to use large handtowels for a washcloth. Also a gecko got in our bathroom in the middle of the night and my kids were terrified to go to the restroom. At breakfast on Saturday it was overcrowded, not enough clean dishes and they turned the soda fountain off and ran out of coffee. At check out the same man that was not very personable with me didn't ask how was your stay, just stated "checking out". Needless to say I won't be staying here again. I usually go Marriott but thought the hotel was nice from the reviews and location.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Tisha
The room was large, clean, and the beds awesome! Down pillows were a bonus. We got there late, as in 2am, and zero hassle at check-in, staff was great!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Tricia
nice and comfortable. the room was really nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
R N
"Great Deal!"
I loved the amenities and complimentary Breakfast and Dinner! The only complaint I had was the thin walls. From out in the hall, I could hear everyone in their room, though I couldn't from within the room. The staff was very welcoming and it was a nice stay. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay hear again!
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Nathan
"Beautiful & fully equipped!"
This place is gorgeous. I was looking for modern with a kitchen, that's what I got! I would stay here again. The only bad thing is the fitness center was far from our room, but it's like living at an apt. :)
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"close to my destination"
Hotel amenities
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Clint
"enjoyed my stay"
I really enjoyed my stay, everything was above average. I can't wait to stay again.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
page
It was nice,clean and quiet.. good place to stay
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Sweet"
V nice for group of people
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Nice rooms close to Plano."
The first room had a strange order that smelled. We told the manager and he changed us to another room. I booked online and made sure they accepted pets. To my surprise they dropped a bill under our door for an additional 75.00 for our pet. I feel Expedia should have informed me of this charge. I thought the price of 85.00 a night would have covered our pet also. I ended up paying 245.00 for two night stay. If I have to pay 122.50 a night I will stay in a nicer hotel. I will be contesting the charge.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
THIS HOTEL IS VERY NICE. SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING better mattresses
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
"Great amenities."
Our room had everything we needed a lot of what we didn't expect such as DVD player, big screen TV, full kitchen facilities including a refrigerator with an ice maker, dishes and silverware. It was like having a fully furnished apartment! Can't wait to come back!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast and dinner was top notch. I really enjoyed my stay I will be back!!!
4 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Nice stop!"
We had a really nice overnight stay with the kids. The hot breakfast and 24 hour store were awesome!
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Danielle
Have stayed there before and will stay there again. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are nice and clean.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Very spacious and comfortable hotel."
I recently stayed at this hotel for the second time. For the price, I don't think that anything compares. Our room had a living area with "L" shaped couch and a flat screen TV. Bedroom was in a separate room and also had a flat screen TV. Bed was fairly comfortable and bathroom was nice and clean. The entire room was clean for that matter. Having a small kitchen with a refrigerator to put drinks was a big plus that a standard room at other hotels cannot offer. My only complaint is that there is a huge gap under the entry door to the rooms. I was sitting on the couch and could see the carpet pattern in the hallway. I also could hear other guests conversations almost word for word in the hallway. I just don't want anyone to hear us in our room or hear others. I wedged an extra bath towel under the door to help with that and it was fine. Other than that, our stay was great, the room was great, location was good. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Stephen
"Buyer beware"
They over booked hotel and since I booked through hotels.com they sent me down the street to the holiday inn. If I wanted to stay at the holiday inn I would have booked a room there . Never again will I book a room at this location.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"worst experience"
Morning staff is great; afternoon(beginning at 3) staff is a nightmare. When we arrived, after making reservations a month in advance, we were put in a handicapped room because "no other rooms were available". The staff never informed us of this until I came back after looking at the room and complained. The next day the morning staff assured me we would be moved to a room that was for non-handicapped. She even called me and told me both rooms were in my name until we can move our items in new room-not to hurry back. When we arrived back, afternoon staff told my husband that we had to be back at 3 and since we were not we were staying in the handicapped room. After much "convincing", he finally moved us. I have never had any trouble with hotels.com and the rooms I have booked through their site. However, this hotel stated that it was hotels.com fault why we were going through so much trouble. Whereas the rooms are very comfortable and nice, the staff was not consistenly accommodating and the breakfast was less than average.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"clean, comfortable, easy in & out"
Hotel is more of an apartment but its clean, comfortable. A bit dated but very easy in and out. Easy parking and easy access off the freeway. Rooms are large suite type.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
j winn
"Nice Stay in Richardson, TX."
Service was friendly from check-in, always greeted with a smile. I called the front desk with one request, and she said she was the only one on duty at the time (6:45am), and that as soon as someone else came in(7:00), she would send it up right away. I had a knock on my door at about 7:05 with what I asked for.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Staffojo
"Good family hotel"
I had a nice stay in the hotel which clean, quiet and complementary breakfast is excellent.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Sar
I loved the Hotel but the pictures and the info on Hotels.com are not up to date. THERE IS NO HOT TUB! the site hasnt been updated the reseptionist told me so I was kinda bummed bc i booked this hotel for a reason and one of them was the hot tub. Overall the stay was nice and the service was fine. Nice hotel and accomadations for the price.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013