All hotels in Westminster, Colorado, United States of America
12085 Delaware St, Westminster, CO, 80234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Front desk staff: not all were customer friendly Lobby often had groups of non guests hanging around Pool is TINY Breakfast was decent but only served until 9:30 am
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
M
"Good hotel with central location"
Room laid out nicely with small sofa and table in separate part of room. We had 2 queen beds. Refrigerator and microwave in room. However there were no paper plates or paper cups available in the hotel, even during breakfast, so you could not warm or cook food in your room. Also You could not make cocoa or heat soups using coffee maker or microwave. Carpet ready for replacement. Bathroom was very large and nice
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
3 night stay
"Not My favorite Stay"
The entry way is the nicest part of the hotel. The elevators are small, the carpet old, the room small, and the bed old. Stepson slept on the pull out in the room. thank goodness he's young b/c that is the most uncomfortable thing. Bathroom is small and everything is outdated and just feels old. Breakfast was good and things were clean just not my favorite place.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
elizabeth A.
"Family memorial weekend"
Not a fun trip but very rewarding to see so many family members and very close to everyone else. We were very comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Convenient location"
The hotel was really comfortable and close to lots of things. The staff wasn't super friendly during check in, that is my only compliant.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
annonymous
"Nice but expensive."
It was a little pricey but a decent place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014
"great for the price but not central"
Jennifer was awesome the rest of the staff not so much. The shower heads had no pressure even with the different settings. The breakfast was well egg patties and sauage bagels and some little pastries all in not to bad but better optionse street. Alittle far from downtown
5 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"We'll Be Back!"
Greeted by friendly staff. Small but clean lobby. Room just what we needed, with spacious seating area. Breakfast food hot. Dining room simple, clean, food re-stocked frequently.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
mom of boys
"Good basic, comfortable hotel"
Comfortable family-friendly basic accommodations right off the highway and convenient to many destinations in Denver. This place won't knock anybody socks off, but it does the job at a good price and the beds are very comfortable. We had to eat breakfast elsewhere because there were no good options for gluten-free eating. Wifi worked but was not very fast. Housekeeping was good, but missed several things like bathmat towels.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice if you don't mind furry guests"
This was my first trip to Denver! I had a business meeting and decided to stay the weekend to enjoy the sites with my son. We had a great stay for the most part. The breakfast meat and eggs were dry. Thank God for Cracker Barrel across the street. The last night we turned in early because we had an early flight. As I was packing I saw a MOUSE!!! I called the front desk...no help! Needless to say I got NO REST and when I finally drifted off to sleep (while staring at the spot where I saw the mouse) I woke up too late and ultimately missed my flight back to the EAST coast. After hounding the front desk to make sure the manager called me...I was refunded for that night. I still love Comfort Suites but this time it just missed the "comfort."
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
J
"Well be back!!!"
My husband and I stayed here for his birthday to visit Denver and we enjoyed our stay. When we go back we will stay here again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Newsom
Nothing but good things to say. Room was very comfortable for two adults and two children for a 4 night stay. Breakfast had a good variety, and it was all good. If there was any negative at all, it was that the walls may be a bit too thin. We had one night where a neighbor was being quite loud while we were trying to sleep, but a quick call to the main desk took care of it quickly.
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"My sons funeral"
Spacious rooms so family and friends could get together. It is conveniently located off of I25 and 120th. Staff was great.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Close to Cracker Barrel"
One night stay on our way to Yellowstone. No problems at all.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
"Weekend Escape"
When we checked in we were greeted by Gladys. she gave us keys to the room then made a follow up call to be sure all was well with the room. We went to the store got what we needed, changed into swimming attire and was off to the hot tub. There were no towels so my son went to the front desk at which time she returned with him with a stack of fresh towels. We returned to room. Had a nice quiet evening watching tv. We went down to breakfast which was a little disapointing. We both love biscuits and gravy plus bacon. there was sausauge which was ok. Eggs were a bit over done. Beds were comfortable and the black out curtains were great.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Lindy and Flea
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was good.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
SL
"Comfortable stay"
Great stay. Bed was comfortable. Floor of shower creaked. Breakfast was so crowded we had to eat in the lobby
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"clean, quiet and comfortable!"
The bed was very comfortable and it was nice and quiet. The morning breakfast was also great. The only complaint I have is the wireless Internet didn't work in room for about half my stay. They do have a business center that I was able to access what I needed online though so overall it wasn't a huge downfall.
5 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Comfort Suite Inn Northglenn"
Great Motel
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Hotel was out dated and walls were dirty."
Ok staff. They didn't seem to care. Friendliness was ok. I wouldn't stay there again. The only thing I thought was ok were the beds. They were ok as far as comfortable.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Gone to the dogs"
This hotal allows dogs and it shows. Our first room smelled like a dog kennel. They gave us a new room. It had dog hair on the bed sheets. They also allow dogs in the breakfast room. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but I think this is going too far. I recommend the Fairfield next door instead. It's cleaner and their breakfast is better too.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Jimbo
Overall happy with the hotel - clean with helpful staff. The only problem were the loud vehicles at night - not really a fault of the hotels but just the location itself.
4 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Harold
"last minute check in"
Walked in to ask if room available. Pricing different. She let us use the business computer to go to Hotels.com to check their price. We did use the site, as pricing was lower. Reservation received almost immediately to hotel. Very accomadating.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Jalene
"Comfortable stay"
Our stay at the hotel was enjoyable and comfortable. Breakfast had a decent assortment and was good. The location was excellent, one block off the interstate.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Tony
"Great hotel, close to shops and freeway access."
Nice room with pull out sofa bed which our 5yr old loved. Very clean and well presented, staff were friendly and helpful. Situated across from a park and ride bus station along with just being off the freeway to drive to Downtown Denver. Highly recommended
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Rob
We are on a road trip, so can't remember specifics, but we remember it was good!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great place to stay in a trip!!"
The hotel staff were great and went out of their way to insure our stay was great. They were so friendly and personable to my entire family. The front desk helped with perfect directions to the airport that saved me time and money. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
Nice decent stay with the family. Close to the highway and other facilities up north. Had issues with the staff and communications about the pool being closed - that was a little frustrating for our kids for the duration of our stay. Breakfast was a bonus and always stocked. Overall, would probably go back if we needed too.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Overall we were very satisfied with the location and facilities. the price was reasonable for the area and it was easy to access I-25.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Pretty good for the price"
The room was clean, bed was nice, would have scored it higher but we stayed 4 days and on the 3rd day the stairs smelled like someone urinated in the stair well.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"Would stay again."
Even though I would stay again, this trip was disappointing for the children because the pool was down for maintenance and nobody said anything when checking in about this even though the children were standing there talking about swimming later. The next morning the breakfast area was so over packed for the hours of service that we had to go elsewhere for breakfast.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Unfairly charged my card"
I was very happy with hotel until I got home. I notice a 60 charge on my card. When I called to inquire they told me it was a pet fee. I explained to them that I had no pet. They said the cleaning person noted that I did. I told them that it was not true and I did not have a pet. Upon check out no one said that a pet was thought to be in my room. I only discovered this upon my return home. I am still trying to get them to refund the charge. I will say that the desk person I spoke with did handle himself well do to the fact that I did become upset at the accusation that I tried to bring a pet in without notifying them. However, I do not think I will be staying there since no one approached me to ask if I had a pet or let me know why they thought one was there. They just charged my card. When I check out they said everything was fine.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Marni Trujillo
"Horrible Service"
The service is horrible. I stayed one night and was charged twice for the same room. When I addressed the issue, my call got passed around and I was told numerous times that I would get a call back for weeks. Call never came. Finally, I called after a two weeks and I was told that I had to wait because there was customers at the counter. Meanwhile, I had waited two whole weeks and I, too, was a customer. It was just horrible. I would never recommend staying here unless you don't mind the workers at the desk trying to "get over on you". They have no morals and horrible customer service.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"intermittent wifi, slow drain, cramped bathroom"
Half the time WiFi too slow to access web. Bathroom too small to open door. Good location for restaurants And shopping.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
law.
"Give it a try"
I liked the location. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. Good overall
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Bo
Good hotel overall. A little run down but the staff was excellent. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Cameron
"Girls' Night Out"
My granddaughter and I always come to this hotel for our getaway. The pool and hot tub are always clean. The breakfast has a nice variety of options. Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room is a plus. The only problem on this trip was the refrigerator wasn't working so our drinks didn't stay cold. We have never had this problem before. We will definitely return as long as the price is reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
When we arrived, we noticed our floors were wet. They had just been shampooed, and somehow the room hadn't been blocked off the schedule until they dried. When we talked to the hotel staff, they were extremely nice and apologetic. There were no rooms left, so they gave us our first night free and moved us to another room the next morning. We were very impressed with their service and willingness to help. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Worst Comfort Suites I have ever stayed at."
Hotel appearance was very poor. Staff was nice. Room was not clean. No towels
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Randy
"So disappointed"
First room had a terrible odor. Transferred to another room. Night clerk had to clean that room. not her job!!!! Carpet had holes in it, refrigerator had old food and was dirty. No liners in garbage basket, only one in the room. Did not feel comfortable being in this room. Check room before committing to stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Elevator broke while staying on the 3rd floor during stay.Free breakfast ran out of coffee on Saturday morning.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
C
"Disappointed...."
After reading online review I decided to go ahead and book seeing how many said it was clean and affordable. Unfortunately, when we got in the room it smelled like mildew, the beds were sunken, everything in that room was decades old. This hotel is not worth the price they charge, I have seen better from this company. I would rate this the same as a cheap motel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Easy to finde"
Good location easy access from interstate
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Krystal
Great hot tub, great neighborhood, great room for the price and we got a free night so all in all a fantastic deal.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
megan
"LARGE ROOM"
Very nice hotel, Hotel would have excellent rating if not for remodeling project...
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
gary
This place needs a BIG redo. The rooms are desperately in need of renovations. The tub has some sort of big patch. Just plan nasty. Even the parking lot is about as flat as a prairie dog field... Even though they just oiled it, they did not address the problems. One desk clerk was helpful, the rest, not so much
4 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Good price"
We were only staying the night after a concert at Red Rocks. It was the only hotel in the north or western parts of the city that had 2 queen beds for less than $200. It was a very nice room. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. They had a pretty good continental breakfast as well. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"The staff are wonderful"
a solid MEH! The pool was cold and smaller than pictured. They were out of newspapers. The breakfast eggs were soggy and came in a bag as if they were laid by a chicken that was melting. The hard boiled eggs were rubbery little ovoids that scared me, actually. The Business Center's lone computer would not work but rather stuck me in a no-answer runaround. It was a 30 minute exercise in frustration.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Happy
comfortable and affordable. nice location. would stay there again. Mountain views are an added plus...from 3rd floor.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Bflokar
"Serviceable place"
Our stay was fine, nothing bad, nothing great either. While the name is Comfort Suites, it's really more a glorified Comfort Inn. I guess what made it a suite was the mini fridge, microwave and the four foot half wall separating the beds from the "sitting" area. The staff was great, housekeeping was great, even the quietness of the place. The Breakfast was pretty basic with pre formed egg patties and sausage and the exact same menu all three mornings. The pool and hot tub were pretty nice while the fitness center had very loud equipment. Adequate place to stay for one night or maybe two, not any longer though.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014