All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
86 Pine St, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
    4.9
"great hotel, great location. view cannot be beat."
staff was very helpful. location was great,just steps from the market. saw mt. ranier from our deck.very close to many restaurants
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
bob
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Its seldom one stays at a hotel and the overall stay surpasses their expectation in a great way. This was my first time at Inn at the market and WOW, what a great experience. The location, the service, the view and most of all the hospitality of its employees. Highly recommended and will not stay anywhere else in Seattle. Period!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Reema
"Central to the Pikes Market, restaurants, downtown"
Rooms are furnished with modern lines and colors and has everything you need. Right across from Pikes Open Market, great restaurants, downtown, and has valet parking once you find the place. Use a GPS or taxi to get there...one wrong turn and you're 10 minutes from being back on track.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"No warning of "UNDER CONSTRUCTION'"
Even as we checked in, we were not notified of any Construction underway at the Hotel. We got off the elevator and stepped into a world of: latex paint smell, sheet rock dust, covered carpets, light fixtures laying around waiting to be installed, etc. etc. What a pleasant surprise......! Also, due to the close proximity to the Public market, the traffic is a mess and the street in front of the hotel is closed on weekends compounding getting to the hotel entrance. Better practice your U Turn skills on a plus ten percent grade street, awesome! And if that is not enough, the valets managed to flat the front tire of my Avis car....sweet! This hotel will probably be nice when it is completed but in the meantime, Seattle has many better options than this one.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Love the hotel. Have been there many times. Unfortunately the hotel in under construction and the hall floors were covered with cardboard and many spots were torn up, there were workmen all around which took away from the serenity of our stay. We will return again when construction is complete.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jane
Best part is location close to everything. Can walk to almost anywhere the metro and monorail a 5 min walk the waterfront is less than a 10 min walk. Pikes place is right outside so convenient. Do not keep a car overnight if you rent a vehicle as they will charge $32 per day +tax return vehicle that same night and do not check it in the hotel find local parking instead. I checked in after 5 and took back the car the next morning and was charged $78 : (
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Lorena & Karina
Everything at the hotel was perfect. The room and staff were outstanding. Looking forward to our next stay..
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Great location for Restaurants and bars and Seattle sites
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
Rory Baruth
"Perfect location"
Perfect location if you want to be in the middle of the action. The hotel and staff were fabulous. You have to valet park which I don't love and there is no onsite workout facility. Those are the only 2 negatives for me. The boutique hotel was nestled in a courtyard surrounded by a wine bar, restaurant and shop. With the monorail and Pike Market just steps away. I would definitely stay here again. The room was quite nice and comfortable and the bathroom was plenty big.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Surprisingly quiet given the neighborhood"
Lovely staff, rooms and location
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Valtoid
"Cute, Affordable and Great Location"
I was in town for work, but I still wanted to be near the market. The location was great and the folks that worked there were great. My room had a view of the sound and was great to watch the sunset. Would have loved to check out the roof deck. Hopefully next time the weather will cooperate more!
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
"Perfect location"
When we arrived we were immediately excited about the Hotel's location. The front desk personnel were cheerful, polite, and informative. We were bumped up to a full water view because we were celebrating a milestone anniversary. The room was lovely, clean, comfortable, and an anniversary card and dessert awaited us. Would definitely book at this Hotel again!
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2014
Lynnette
"Comfortable and Quiet"
The hotel is so comfortable and amazingly quiet for being in the Market area. Also the staff is always warm, welcoming and accommodating.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Debbi
"The most bang for your buck!"
Excellent customer service and location! Hotel is small and boutique-like which I loved because service was personalized, attentive and room was easy to get to after a long day. The rooms were nice and clean and they had turn-down service! Its always nice to walk into my room and find chocolate and toiletries refilled. Room service was on spot and extremely affordable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
J
"FANTASTIC!!!!!!"
WOW!!! I can't say enough about how Wonderful this Hotel stay was. My daughter and I had a fantastic time!! You will not find a better location in Seattle. I would like to give a Special Thank-you, to Magnus at the front desk. We were celebrating my daughter's 21st Birthday and he wrote a handwritten note and sent it for her to our room!! The staff were super friendly and very helpful with any request. The View we had, was nothing short of AMAZING!! I have stayed at many hotels, but this one is definitely my Favorite!!!
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Alicia
"Centrally located."
We chose this hotel because of high recommendations on all websites. It is centrally located in Pike Place Market and close to the shopping district. Unfortunately, although the room itself was beautiful with a great view of Elliot Bay, we were unable to sleep. We saw that previous people suggested reserving a room on the water side as the 1st Avenue rooms were quite noisy. There were people in the courtyard and on Post Alley. We understand it is the city and there are noises, however, I think the level of noise was a direct result of the poor quality of the windows and doors. You could see a big gap under our door (which also let a draft in) and the windows had gaps so we could not only hear conversation level speaking outside in the alley but also felt cold drafts. I think if the windows and doors were upgraded, it would be perfect!
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
DD
"No Parking"
If i didnt comment on my Hummer H--2 being parked "curb-side" for the night and knowing i was being billed the valet fee and having my vehicle "garaged", well, I was very unhappy with the service. I did check and was told i would have to find other means for my vehicle for the remainer of my stay!. Valet said my vehicle was parked up a block street-side and was given my own car keys to fetch my own vehicle.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Name
"Thanksging change"
We decided to do something a little different this year Stay at a nice hotel..... Downtown Seattle......,@ the Public Market ....a couple of bottles of great Washington state wines......a nice dinner of northwest fare and time to while-away
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Fabulous"
We enjoyed our stay. Is a fabulous place and spacious. It is located at the market and is a short walk to the seattle great wheel. The service was friendly and helpful. The only parking is valet parking. 24 hour service
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Gail
"Great hotel!"
LOVED this little hotel! The only downside is that there is no restaurant in the hotel (for us people on East Coast time while visiting, you will be very hungry in the mornings waiting for things to open!) and there is no gym - you have to buy a guest pass for the gym down the street. Overall though, the staff was fantastic and the rooms were beautiful!
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Kristen
"Anniversary getaway, no kids"
The hubby and I escaped for our anniversary to Seattle, leaving the kids at home with grandparents. I booked Inn at the Market based on high reviews from several websites, our 2nd choice was going to be the Four Seasons. This quaint and slightly quirky hotel lived up to the high expectations. It's not a large hotel and the rooms are not huge, think more of a boutique hotel. Great location, fabulous staff, accomodating valet (including a courtesy ride from the hotel to a restaurant in a Land Rover), quick room service, and a crackling fire to greet you from the Seattle wind and rain. Highly recommend the upgrade to a sea view. We'll be coming back with the kids next time.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Ladybug329
Room and bathroom were large and bed very comfortable with luxury linens and pillows. Only gave it a 3 rating due to extremely loud street noise which woke us up throughout the night. You'll have to pay more for a room with water view if you want to sleep soundly.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Marie
"Close to. Downtown"
Perfect location for walking to downtown and all sights around the market. We stayed here two nights and never needed our car. The valet parking cost additional but what can you expect in this location. A truly great place to stay.
2 night trip Nov 12, 2013
"Ample opportunity to enjoy the City"
Really enjoyed stay. Was there on business and this location was within walking distance for meetings. Staff was very accomodating to all requests, we were upgraded to waterfront view during our stay, and room was very comfortable. Clearly for the price, one of the best accomodations available in the City if you are looking to enjoy the waterfront scene of Seattle.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Beautiful and clean hotel one block from Pikes Fish Market, and a short walk to the waterfront area. Great view of the water front and mountains.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
"Right outside the Pikes Market"
Right outside the market. Walking distance to the water, downtown, etc. Updated, nice room. Staff was very helpful..
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Great location and staff will return for sure."
Overall experience great. Dont know what happened on the first part of survey.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Loved it!"
We only stayed one night but wish we could have stayed longer. The bed was so comfortable, the room was beautiful and clean, and the view was amazing. Very convenient to the market, restaurants, and other attractions. We walked everywhere. Lighting is the living room was a bit dim for reading, but that's my only complaint.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Nancy W
Was amazing experience both for business and pleasure. The staff and service were top notch. The facility and location were the best!
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Great location! Near the Public Market."
The hotel is gorgeous! and the staff is so friendly and efficient. It has a great location, near the Public Market, the waterfront and the Art Museum. Its restaurants are lovely and its food is delicious. The hotel has an spectacular terrace at the 5th floor, and you can enjoy impressive views. I has a nice and very confortable stay there!!!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Great hotel steps away from Pikes Place Market"
Cannot describe how great our experience was. We normally do not write reviews but this one was outstanding. I have a physical handicap and the staff was ready to assist whenever I needed it. The only drawback to our stay was we could not stay longer. We are already planning a return visit.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
engineerbob
"Great location and hotel."
Our room was very small and loud- near the elevator, requested for another room and the staff quickly changed the room to a much larger and quieter room, which we so appreciated. Beds were comfortable. Loved the roof top deck, for the sunsets. Great experience with the Staff @ the hotel. Staff very helpful and made our stay a wonderful experience. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
lori
"Great location, wonderful boutique hotel"
I attended a conference in Seattle but couldn't get a room in the conference hotel the first night. I found Inn at the Market on hotels.com. If I come back to Seattle for business or vacation, I would definitely stay at Inn at the Market. Staff were extremely courteous, location is fantastic, rooms were very nice, price was a GREAT value.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great Location!"
Great location right at Pike's Market, within walking distance of restaurants, shops, etc.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Jen
"Very nice hotel. Just a half block away from shops"
Room was very nice but bed a bit saggy at the edges. Hotel was close to all shopping and dining. The market on Pike St. was great. The original first was Starbucks close by and plenty of places to grab a bit to eat. A few blocks from the hotel there was shopping at some of the nicest stores in the country and access to the monorail and the space needle.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Ted
"Excellent location, great stay"
Elegant boutique hotel, nice amenities, great staff!
8 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
"Delightful hotel, centrally located"
We were pleased with our stay at the hotel. The room was comfortable, tastefully decorated, with amenities one can expect from an upscale boutique hotel. Hotel staff were pleasant and provided good service when we checked-in and checked-out, needed directions, or valet service, and in taking care of our room. We selected the hotel for its central location and ease in walking to the waterfront, museums, galleries, restaurants, shopping and attractions and were not disappointed.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
M.F.
"Perfect location"
Great looking hotel. The location can't be beat - 1 block from Pike's Place. Quiet accommodations. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Jon
"Nice place..... But quirky and old!"
Nice place, great location, lots to do nearby. Wifi is marginal and kept dropping me and other guests, they need to fix this. Business center is lacking just like 98% of all hotel business centers everywhere. Lots of great food close to hotel. Nice bar across courtyard. I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
Rob
"Great!... For the most part"
We stayed for one night at the Inn at the Market while on our way to Canada. We loved the convenience of the location and the decor of the hotel. The room had a great view and the rooftop lounge overlooking the bay was quite nice. However, one portion of my stay really ruined the experience for me. I needed a massage since I was racing the next week and the front desk staff told me that yes, they do have someone who can do in room massages (for quite a high fee, mind you). I got a one hour massage and was extremely disappointed. I get massages about once a week and this was by far, the worst massage I recieved in my life. She didn't pay attention to any of the areas I had told here needed work and for some reason spent 15 minutes on my feet. It felt like it was ever her first massage ever.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
ramsey
"Excellent Location"
Extremely friendly staff. Very convenient. Room a liitle small but since you are hardly in the room, it is a minor inconvenience
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Reed
A superb location for getting around Seattle. A great bar overlooking the sea front. A classy feel all round.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Perfect Place to stay in Seattle!"
A little pricey, but worth it to be in walking distance to many of Seattle's great attractions! The service is OUTSTANDING but should be for the amount you spend there - valet at $20/day - ouch! I will say though, I'll probably be willing to spend it again because of the great stay I had there. Be sure to check out the outdoor deck on the 5th floor and go with the Free Seattle walking tours! You pay what you feel for the tour and they do a fantastic job!!! Comfortable, clean beds and rooms, great views (even city views) and amazing staff.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Good Location"
Within walking distance of excellent restaurants, tours, sightseeing.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Margaret
"Honeymoon"
Overall good experience but room was very noisy all night and rather small for the value.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2013
"Right at the public market."
Very good small hotel. Half a block from the market and a block from the waterfront. Their terrrace on the fifth floor overlooks the market and the bay. Great for coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening. Many fine dining options within two blocks. Very convenient way to see a lot in a small radius. Staff is friendly and helpful. A bit expensive for the size of room, but you can't beat the location.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"In the heart of the market place"
Great location near shopping, restaurants and sight seeing. Public transportation is easy to use to see Safeco field or Space Needle.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent staff, excellent location - wonderful!"
This hotel knows about the details. They provide an excellent customer experience. Genuine and customer-driven attitudes make their staff some of the nicest and best at their job that I've experienced in quite a while! Excellent location.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Wonderful experience"
The Inn is small, charming, elegant, comfortable and has an amazing staff. My only quibble is that the hotel needs to upgrade its air conditioning equipment in the rooms and do some bathroom renovations (I.e. install glass shower doors so guests do not have to struggle with curtains and rings on older poles, change some of the worn-looking wallpaper). On the other hand, We loved our stay and would book here again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"great location"
Fabulous location.great outdoor deck.convenient to many attractions.good access to public trans.a winner
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2013