All hotels in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States of America
1145 Hammond Dr NE, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Nice hotel for price."
I tend to stay in Perimeter area when in Atlanta. This place is close, convenient to everything in area. This hotel seems to be aging, but still good value for money!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
robert
"Nice place to stay"
The morning breakfast is fantastic. Just not enough seating but you can take your meal back to your room. Staff is friendly, room was clean and bed was very comfortable! Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Teresa Meek
"Highly recommended!"
This is a great place to stay. Very friendly staff, very clean rooms, comfortable beds, quite and only a couple of blocks from the Marta station. Patio out back feels like Gatlinburg! Small stream, very relaxing! Only negative I have is there was no hot tub. I was looking forward to relaxing in it but the patio out back made up for it. Oh, great breakfast too!!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Joy
The hotel has a lot of new property being built surrounding it, why not renovate it's property. The room was cleaned, not clean, had a weird smell and if you like a leaning soft mattress it's great.It was a quick business trip(thank goodness, my back was killing me from the lean) but for pleasure and with someone else, for a better hotel in the area try Holiday Inn Suites or the Sheraton, they were great and Very Clean
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
T.J
Hotel Was Nice But Service Sucked Will Never Stay Here Again
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"DON'T STAY HERE!!!"
Would NOT recommend this hotel - staff unfriendly and Hotels.com information provided did not match what hotel had to offer.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Dorothy
Great location in North Atlanta with easy access to the outer loop and very close to shopping, restaurants, and MARTA transit station. Hotel overall is very nice with the only drawback being a small parking lot.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Very close to mall and restaurants"
Very satisfied with stay and location of hotel. Room was very clean and breakfasts were good. The only complaint was with the elevator service, which was quite sporadic. I had to use the stairs several times during my stay. The staff however was responsive and had someone working on the elevator during our stay.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Bad experience"
Went to Atlanta for a braves game and to travel to douglasville for a baseball tournament . 1 it was way out of our way, 2 we had 3 people in our party and was told we could get a roll away bed, they didn't have one when we got there so my husband slept on the floor. 3 we were on the 5th floor and the elevators didn't work.5 the breakfast was bad, 6 we had to drive 30 minuets to get to the hotel. Not a good experience.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Cindy
"Great accommodations"
Enjoyed our stay very much, great place to stay and beautiful area.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Willis family
I had the worst customer service in the world
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Quiet and Quaint"
Hotel was located in the nestle of lots of great shopping. It was very clean, bed was soft, nice and quiet. Breakfast was good. I would stay again in the future and recommend to a friend.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
Jona
Nice clean rooms friendly staff parking isn't that great tho very small pArking lot
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"lovely enjoyed my self"
The front desk clerk was very friendly an so nice maid my stay comfortable I will be coming back in July
2 night trip May 2, 2014
benjamin
"Do not stay here"
Construction of building adjacent to hotel was very noisy and construction debris in parking lot. Couldn't find staff for 10 minutes to check us in. Had to call the 1800 number to get them to come to the desk to do so
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"it's okay...served its purpose"
The fitness center was lacking but the bed was super comfortable!
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"Poor quality rooms and service"
The toilet flooded from I don't know what. The hotel management was cavalier about it because I booked via a third party. What a lack of customer concern.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Convenient location"
The hotel is conveniently located to the mall and other shopping center and the price was also right so I could not pass it up. The night front desk personal could have been more help full than focusing on side conversation regarding parties. The room where clean and bed comfortable.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Near the mall bus stations etc"
It was a little hard to find near construction hotel staff was friendly I really enjoyed not be awaken by house keeping hour before check out time parking is horrible
Other trip May 18, 2014
My family and I travel a lot and this is one of the best hotels that I've stayed in. Very clean, quiet and an excellent breakfast!! Will definitely be back....
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
jamie
"very good hotel"
This hotel was great for an excellent price. I have no complaints. It's right next to a grocery store, shopping, and restaurants. My room was very clean, it's quiet, no disturbances, and the breakfast was good. There is also free wifi. After my first stay, I knew i'd book again for my next trip to ATL, and I did just that.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
R.M.
"8 hrs stay. iron stand had hairs on it.$219+"
WOOD Flooring in the Common coffee areas was coming off. Iron stand had very bad stains on it. Small for $219. I paid for 8 hours. Construction going in front of the hotel.Reminded me of Mumbai India.Not good site to look at.Beds were hard-harder.Cannt" remember there were few more things.They need more parking for Guests.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Nice room. No blackout curtains.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Big parking problem partly due to construction."
Parking was atrocious. We had to park in illegat spoit in front of dumpster. I was told by someone at front desk to park anywhere, jump a curb. My car is not good for curb jumping.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Carla
"No complaints."
The hotel and property itself is small and parking can be a minor problem, but other than that the hotel is very accommodating and friendly. The rooms aren't meant to blow your minds, but they are very clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. Overall I'd stay again, especially for the same rate I stayed the first time.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Tanner
The service was great and the bed was awesome!!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"Close to the areas where I visit when in town."
My stay was pleasant with no negative experiences.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"the stay was ok"
I usually don't do reviews but in this instance I felt like I had to. When I arrived I was going to pay cash for the stay and was told I'd have to leave a 100 dollar deposit. I opted to use my card because I was told that I wouldn't have to give a deposit. When I looked at my account 50 dollars more than the actual stay was charged. When I asked about this I was told that it was a deposit that would be refunded after my stay. I explained that I was told there wouldn't be a deposit if I used my card and the girl at the front said that I was miss informed and pulled out a sign saying that the policy was stated there. I asked how I was supposed to know if the sign wasn't visible. She said that it is always visible but she in this instance it was taken down to clean the desk. I am very upset at this point and had other guests complaining about the same issue behind me. She then told us that we could expect the refund within 5 business days. It has been over 5 days and I have yet to see the refund in my account. Had I paid in cash I would have received my money on the day of my checkout. The only reason I rated the as high as I did is because for the short stay the room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was convenient. If you have a better option for your stay in Georgia I suggest you go elsewhere.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Marley
"good location and friendly staff"
It was ok, not my favorite due to the lack,of parking and surrounded by construction - the staff was very friendly though. I was awakened the next morning by someone with a leaf blower outside of my window-that was the most irritating part.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
noel
"OK but will probably stay elsewhere next time."
The hotel had a odor to it. Like a musky smell. The ac didn't cool our room the first night and the next night it froze us. The staff was wonderful and it was very clean. However the bed was not comfortable at all. We woke up sore. The halls are also loud. Not insulated well. Also a lot of road noise.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
jess
"Not nonsmoking"
Our supposedly nonsmoking room smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
bye stay was very comfortable, clean, and well maintenance
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
roberta
"great customer service"
The customer service was excellent from the start...from kenisha to the lady at checkout on Easter Sunday. Even the breakfast maker was exceptional and courteous.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Glenn Mack
"Very comfy bed"
Excellent value for your money. I stayed at this location due to a gas leak at my home over a holiday weekend. I was very comfortable during my 2 night stay. The continental breakfast was nice. There is lots of construction in the surrounding area so I assume it can be rather noisy during the week. Overall, it was great. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Catrina
"Better than expected"
The hotel was better than expected. I got a discounted price per night ($70), so I was expecting a mediocre service and place. It was surprisingly good for the discounted price, but I would not pay full price there. The breakfast was good, all food fresh and tasty. The employees were kind and attentive. The room was confortable and clean. Overall a good experience.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"I stay here often; may exhaust my welcome!"
My parents (aging) and sister who can get overwhelmed being nearby, lends me several (4-10) visits per year from LA. My favorite hotel by Perimeter Mall. Friendly, thoroughly thoughtful and anticipatory; kind staff; clean rooms and surrounding area and consistent excellent customer service brings me back whenever in Atlanta! Thanks, you guys are the best!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Tia B.
"Clean and convenient"
Our room was clean, comfortable and the lobby was also inviting. The location was convenient to Marta station, great shopping and dining! We will definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Bob and Vickie
Quiet and nice place to stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
excellent
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"More pros than cons"
Pros: My hubby and myself booked a room at this hotel because of it's wonderful location, only about a mile from Cheesecake Factory, Walmart, and other nice restaurants and stores. It was very clean inside and on the outside, offered a local shuttle, and our room wasn't huge, but big enough for us, and the breakfast buffet the next morning was awesome! Cons: The bathroom was small. It had a shower/tub combination, that was in a separate area from the sink, which was also small. The hot tub was also nonexistent, which was something we were really looking forward to. The room service lady came by early (8:30 A.M) and practically forced herself into the room and would have been successful if not for the security bar that I had over the door. Then about an hour later, she was trying again, and our checkout wasn't even until noon...if we had still been trying to sleep, we would have been really upset! The fan on the air conditioning unit had a strange rattle but we kept it on during the night to try and mask some of the noise from the hallway...which was probably the biggest problem. Room 108 (ours) is within about 5 feet of a very loud ice machine, a snack vending machine, and a drink machine that people frequented ALL night long it seemed. There were people at 3:30 AM talking loudly, laughing, and buying drinks and snacks and that was annoying. Those types of machines should be in a room to themselves, far away from rooms where people are trying to get a good night's rest!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Staycation"
Really nice , comfortable, and convenient for the price. Also breakfast was very good at the right time too! Next to everything and everywhere and access to public transit if u need to go wonder and sightsee in the city. Definitely will be back!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Very nice place to stsy especially for the price. Lots of construction in the area but other than that its was great.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great deal and hotel"
Hotel was great for the price. They area that the hotel is located the surrounding areas are building a lot. There was no noise from the construction. Great room amenities coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, blow dryer, and iron. Very clean room. We spent most of our time in 5 points Atlanta. It took us 20 min to drive to 5 points. There was quite a bit of traffic getting to the hotel and on weekdays. Hotel is near a lot of businesses. There is a mall for shopping close to the hotel. Hotel has free breakfast. Nice staff.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Tyler
Small pool, but warm and comfortable. Clean room, affordable, friendly staff. AND, they had a pack n play available for us.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"Hotel Selection."
The reason for my selection in choosing this hotel had to do with a special offer along with the hotel's vicinity in conjunction to the area in which I was seeking. Upon checking into the hotel, I encountered the hotel's staff, who at the time was away from the counter while I waited for assistance; sitting back away from the counter. Of course, it was not a very good impression at first, but I was checked in. Upon entry into the room in which I was assigned, I was impressed with the room and the cleanliness. I was able to relax and enjoy my stay. The hotel's housekeeping was friendly, helpful and patient. When the "Do Not Disturb" sign was placed on the outside of the door, housekeeping made sure I had everything I needed, I.e. Clean towels, therefore housekeeping made a courtesy call to my room to see whether I needed anything. During my stay, I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere, even though there was a team of students residing at the hotel upon my arrival who at times were a bit noisy. Th breakfast served was a full breakfast and appeared well coordinated. Unfortunately, while dining in and getting prepared to enjoy my selections, I experienced a long piece of hair in my oatmeal. It was reported to the staff who blamed the possibility of the other customers having caused the problem. I was accepting of this answer, but also the next day, It was found another piece of hair in my food. It became very disturbing. My election was not to ever entertain eating there
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Free parking a plus"
Not far from downtown, rooms fine, breakfast average Fairfield mix, rain and construction next four made things a little messy . Very small 3' pool with no seating around it to watch kids. No hot tub
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Evelyn
"Management"
Manager Keisha was very professional an pleasent she is a compliment to the Marriott Fairfield Inn.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Ms Bell
"Great choice!"
After looking for days at hotels in the Sandy Springs, GA area, I had it narrowed down to three. We needed to be near our daughter's new home as well as near to the MARTA train line for our transportation to the airport at the end of our trip since we hadn't rented a car. I finally opted for the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Perimeter Center because it appeared to be the nearest to the MARTA line and had a very reasonable nightly rate. We were so pleased with our choice!! This hotel completely fit the bill of what we were looking for and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel, the friendliness of the staff, the overall comfort of our room and the price we paid. We will definitely stay here again when we visit our daughter and will also recommend this hotel to friends and family when they visit, too!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Rita
"Older hotel, great location"
Older hotel. Guests were loud, and we had a 4:30 AM wake-up call that we didn't schedule. The front desk was apologetic and said it was "probably kids".
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
M.
"Friendly, Central location"
The staff is very friendly, the hotel is centrally located, and reasonably priced for Atlanta.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014