All hotels in Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
3565 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ, 08540, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Robin is the best hotel employee anywhere
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Sherry
Breakfast and pool was great
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Very pleasant stay"
My husband and I were interested in visiting the Art Museum, on the Princeton University campus, as well as the George Nakashima workshop, in New Hope, PA. Princeton was a perfect location. We found the staff at the hotel to be extremely cordial and helpful. For example, after checking in, I inquired at the desk about parking in Princeton, since I had read that there is no public parking within the university grounds. The desk clerk asked if we would like to take the free hotel shuttle into town. The driver would take us to the campus and would pick us up anytime we designated up until 8PM. Perfect. We happened to be on the first floor, but the room was still extremely quiet. They serve a good breakfast, and there are also salads and desserts for purchase during the day. Adjacent to the hotel, is a mall with seven different restaurants. I liked the fact that they had a real bath mat for the tub. I have been in many hotels recently, where bath mats have been replaced with decals on the tub floor that are supposed to give you traction. They're not very effective. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Angry look from the housekeeping ladies"
This was our first time to stay in Hyatt hotel, and was very disappointed about the housekeeping. This was because when we were back to our hotel room around 5:00pm, we found out our room was the same as we left at 10:00am that morning. No one came in to make up our beds, empty the garbage cans and vacuum the floor of course. Then we called the front desk to find out why, and the answer was they were not clean their rooms every day and the housekeeper was gone for the day. (This was our first time to experience the hotel not make up and clean rooms for every day).But around 20 minutes later after we called front desk, the housekeeping lady knocked our door to ask for cleaning our room with her unwilling attitude and angry look. After she got into my room and other lady came in to help her and they started to use their own language to talk to each other with angry and unhappy voice (which I felt uncomfortable and unprofessional). Although the hotel conditions and neighborhood are good, we will not recommend to our friends and family.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"I night stay"
Excellent stay for a family of 5. The breakfast was fantastic and the service was great. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. We had a king suite and the sofa bed was ok. Overall a pleasant 1 night stay which was close to many eateries and Sesame Place.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
It was pretty good!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Kaveh
Second time staying at this hotel! Lovely hotel with great staff! Will be back again!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Yoo
"Great Place to Stay"
The room was very comfortable and attractive. I loved the living room area with the sectional couch. It made the room feel more like home. I appreciated the helpful cleaning staff who offered to bring ice to my room when she saw that I am pregnant and had to go to another floor to get ice. It would be more convenient to have ice machines on every floor.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Sheree
"six flags getaway"
Clean room. Great customer service and front desk personnel. a little cramped for family of 5 with ok experience
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Alejandro
"Not my favorite place to stay"
We were going to a football camp at Princeton and this was convenient. We liked that the pull out bed had a divider between the beds as my son had a friend with him and we could get away with one room this way. When we got there it was late. The room we initially checked into smelled like smoke. Not just a little. I went back to the front desk and the women was helpful and put us in a new room. Another guy working there wanted to smell it ... I guess they didn't believe me. It was nasty. I thought this was suppose to be a non-smoking facility. I also hate to walk out the front door into a cloud of smoke. There are stands with for the cigarette butts right outside the door. For non-smokers it is a huge turn off. A non smoking property should be just that. Not walk out the front door two steps into it ... and especially at 7am. Blah. The food was not very good. The first morning we ate there, the food had clearly been sitting out a while and looked unappetizing. I just ate some fruit. The boys picked it apart. The second morning there were fake scrambled eggs which were nasty. Disappointing. In our room the bathroom wasn't very clean. The white between the tiles was mostly grey. Rest of the room was ok.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Suzanne
The staff were very pleasant, the complimentary breakfast was well stocked, and the pool was enjoyable. The room itself accomodated our larger group (2 adults, 3kids) and was clean and pretty. The bed was somewhat uncomfortable but not horrible.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great option for the Princeton area"
Great location, comfy rooms, friendly staff, good amenities...everything I need.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Christopher
"Beware of surprise charges!"
The room was large and comfortable. I was just surprised that their were no vending machines to get a drink from and the only the only supply was at the front desk. $2.50 seemed a little high for a drink of water. After our stay, when I got home, I was checking online at recent purchases and noticed an extra $25 charge from the motel. This was not listed on our receipt. I called, and was told that it was just a "hold" amount until it was determined that we owed nothing for extra charges. This was not mentioned at check-in and would have been more comfortable knowing this ahead of time. The amount was refunded several days later, as promised. Good stay, just surprised at some of the extra unknown charges.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Clean room, lovely pool with lounge dining."
The hotel is located in a convenient location near shopping and restaurants. The room was clean, very spacious sitting area but a little tighter in the double queen bed room. One TV between sitting area and double beds was slightly awkward. Bathroom with great water pressure. The hotel main lobby was clean but the entire sitting-lounge area is where the breakfast dining is. In the morning this area was filled with guest waiting for an open table, check out, or in line for food. It made the flow into the kitchen busy. Breakfast items were not replenished fast enough for the amount of people who were dining. Food was tasty. Nice bar with la carte service but again due to traffic it was hard to pay without impeding flow into kitchen.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Really good hotel"
Everything really good close from a few good restaurants. Bathroom small but really nice looking.Really nice room with a nice sofa bed,nice TV and the indoor swimming pool was nice
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Awesome experience!"
I thought the front desk staff were just awesome and so accommodating that I tipped the front desk staff. We stayed in a double family room with a pullout couch. You get a lot for your money. The room was so clean. It had a refrigerator also. This will be one of my first choices to return when going to six flags!
Other trip May 26, 2015
s.e
"Great location for six flags great adventure !"
Very nice rooms spacious and very clean. Only criticism was that the clock on the radio didn't work but it was a minor inconvenience. Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Located next to many stores and restaurants so great for families with children to find many dining options without having to travel too far first time staying at a Hyatt place hotel and definitely would again !
Other trip May 25, 2015
Picky traveler
Very clean and spacious room. Nicely furnished. The only problem was the cheap shower head which didn't quite work right. I don't know if that may just be a one-off situation in my room though.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Nice stay!"
Great Breakfast!!
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Nice overnight"
Excellent value and convenient location to Princeton U.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Room"
Was only there for the overnight, but it was very comfortable and enjoyable .
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Wonderful Gem in Princeton"
Like staying in a boutique hotel. Wonderful peaceful room. Brian at the desk couldn't have been more welcoming. Our only issue was finding the place but once found - wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, big rooms"
Big room with sleeping area and relaxing area. Pool is perfect in all seasons for the kids. Good breakfast buffet. An excellent option in the Princeton Route 1 corridor.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Geoffrey
"Loud House keeping"
Property and room just fine, but if you need to sleep in, avoid this hotel. At 8am both mornings housekeeping starts knocking on all the doors in the hall and shouting "housekeeping"
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Super friendly staff. Unpretentious atmosphere."
Warmly welcomed upon arrival. Cozy lobby with comfortable seating areas. The room was spacious with a nice layout. The indoor pool looked inviting.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Nice spot"
Was staying for a sweet sixteen local country club... I booked 3 rooms... Family loved it... We had the warm indoor pool all to ourselves... Was great!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Excellent Location with a lot of nice restaurants"
Great place, staff and surroundings. Only concern was the linen used - it can be better quality than what they use.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Reji
"Convenient location"
Received unwanted phone call at 2:30am. Management provided compensation in Hyatt Place points. Location of hotel is so convenient for access to Princeton University ... can use back roads without navigating the ever-busy Route 1 and its turnabouts. Having bookstore and several restaurants in walking distance also a plus. Breakfast selections fairly good ... some healthy alternatives to the standard free breakfast fare.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Craig
"Short stay for swim championships"
Very comfortable room with equally nice anf helpful staff
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Probably best choice in area for money"
I have stayed in most of the hotels in the Princeton area as my daughter is a student at a boarding school in the area. This may be the best choice for the money; it has a nice contemporary style, a young, hip staff that seem happy and is very enthusiastic and helpful, a full bar in the lobby, lots of lobby seating areas, 24 hour room service, and a full free breakfast and free wi fi that seems to work fine all the time and is relatively fast, a business center, a pool, a small fitness room (nothing impressive about pool or fitness center but serviceable), and the location is good because it is right on Route 1 and right next to a large mall with 4 or 5 decent sit down chain restaurants in the mall complex, in walking distance, as well as a large Barnes and Noble and some nice chain clothing stores in the mall in case you forget anything. There are also lots of big box chain stores within a quarter mile if you need something. The rooms come with a mini fridge, a bar sink and a coffee maker and the rooms have a separate seating area and are quite large. Easy to work, eat and relax in the room. Lots of free parking. Reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice newer hotel"
Very clean hotel. Staff was courteous and friendly. Buffet breakfast was a nice bonus.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
This was a great place to stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the hotel was well appointed!
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Wendy
"Great place to stay."
We enjoyed our stay.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Awesome hotel, great location"
Wonderful stay; nice clean place in a great location; breakfast buffet is good.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Lav
"Here for family Christmas"
Outstanding breakfast. Lovely refurbished rooms.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Janet M
"Decent, but not great"
The stay was decent overall. The sink faucet was loose in my room. The bathroom is very small and it was difficult to get dressed inside. There was no vending machine on the floor despite a sign for vending. There was also no instruction sheet for checking out even though one of the pamphlets in the room said there will be. I wanted to book the shuttle for 8am but there were no spots left. I only asked the previous night, but it was still a bit disappointing. There are pros to the hotel too. I really liked having the couch and ottoman in the room. The layout is different and very nice. Also the person at the front desk was very couteous.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"weekend with girlfriends"
we loved the hotel. Big Lshape sofa was wonderful. Lobby was hip & comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Thank you for making our weekend so comfortable and enjoyable.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Excellent!"
This hotel was perfect for our family. We loved the large sectional sofa and solid pull out bed. Breakfast was great too! We will stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Came to town to visit a relative attending Princeton. Very impressed by the staff of the Hyatt, and the property.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Our work / pleasure stay"
It was nice to very nice. The morning breakfast was very nice. Our room was opposite the elevator which could get loud at times, not so nice. I was sick one day after having dinner out. Your employees were concern and offered some remedies. I do want acknowledge one of your front desk employees by the name of Robert, he couldn't do enough to ensure our stay was a good one.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
All was great, Robert at the front desk was the man!!!
7 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Would not stay again."
Terrible customer service upon arrival. I called around 5pm on a paid in full room and was told I better get there to check in asap or I might lose my room due to overbooking. I had to leave what I was doing to rush over there, so interrupted my evening not to mention my previous good mood. Room was clean except for semi alive roach in bathtub. Beds were very much too soft for my liking, but great pillows. Breakfast was very good. Location was not as convenient to Princeton campus as I would have liked.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Deb
"More for my money"
This hotel was beautiful. I only went for the night in between day trips (went to warped tour day 1 at the PNC and six flags day 2!) so unfortunately it was just a pit stop buti really enjoyed it! I'm used to just hotel ROOMS and that's all, just a bed a tv and a bathroom, but this, this was amazing. There was actually room to maneuver! S if you plan on staying a while this would be great for you! And it's not outrageously priced like the hotel ROOMS I've been in, who, by the way didn't even have free breakfast on top of it all. So yes, I'd definitely stay again, it has all the right touches.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Fogie
Very clean and comfortable accommodations. Staff very friendly and polite.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Lilly Devin
"feel it was a good time"
It was a very comfortable stay. One of your associates "Robert" was a true professional at making my wife and feel at home
4 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
BRIAN
I stayed here for 3 nights. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and how comfortable it was. The bed was quite comfortable and the sectional couch is a nice change from a standard couch. I was also surprised at how large the television was. I spent one day working most of the afternoon in my room and the internet connection was sufficient (not terribly fast, but also not slow). Everything was very easy to use.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Would stay again to visit family"
This is my second time staying at a Hyatt Place. I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only concerns are that the ice maker and vending machine are not on the floors listed and also the food that is on the complementary breakfast was not that good. But its free, so I guess that is okay.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Harry
"Very nice hotel in a good location"
Very comfortable room. Clean. Nice breakfast. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Very, nice and clean"
Nice, clean and spacious room. Plenty to do and see around the hotel and the pool was nice.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
hotel review 12345
"Nice hotel to stay"
We come here for my daughter's school interview. The location is good, very close to the mall. Easy to get food.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014