All hotels in Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
3565 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ, 08540, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice hotel to stay"
We come here for my daughter's school interview. The location is good, very close to the mall. Easy to get food.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
JIANZHENG
"Nice inexpensive getaway from NYC"
It was a lovely one-night get away for our family of five. The room was spacious, and the kids loved the pool. Lots of restaurants next to the hotel, and the little mall was great too.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"comfortable and close to shopping"
we've stayed at the hyatt place for 1 year now maybe 4-5 times since moving out of nj. the host Robert was a very nice man. room service and food service was excellent
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"This hotel is aimed at men travelling alone"
I have stayed in most of the Princeton Route 1 hotels and this is definitely my least favorite. The rooms are suites, but the space is poorly organized. The beds are old and lumpy, the pillows are the cheapest foam and the air conditioner sounded as if it would take off. supposedly the rooms are renovated, but clearly not the bed, air conditioner and pillows. Breakfast is better than some but our 3 days all egg offerings had meat. One of my colleagues was a vegetarian. We all were a bit surprised at the TV which had multiple ESPN channels, no HGTV, and very odd offerings. There was no location for suitcases except next to the sink. Tripadvisor reviews caused us to select the hotel, but I won't be back .
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Excellent for the class"
Room design is excellent. It is not a luxury hotel, at relatively small room, it has everything you need: big sofa, tv, fridge, etc.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"AWESOME East Coast Trip"
We chose this hotel because it would be central to Philly, NYC and the Jersey Coast and we have a family of 5 now with 2 teens. Room was great would sleep 6 easy with pull out couch. Train to NYC easy to catch from Princeton Junction. One of our best vacations ever.
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Details matter"
Positives-bed was comfy, near a small mall and a few restaurants, desk staff was friendly (sometimes a little too chipper!), room was spacious, nice to have a free breakfast, wifi, and local shuttle. Negatives-the elevator is suited for a nursing home it is so sloooow, the wifi was out for 24 hours and because I was traveling for business this was highly inconvenient-I had to go to the bookstore in the mall for several hours, the hotel has a 'too clean' smell-whatever products are used they are way too strong in the hallway, the ice machine on the 5th floor didn't work two nights out of the 7 I was there so I used the one of the 3rd floor, rowdy guests on Friday night at 3am knocking on doors.
7 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Nice Place, Bad Area"
The hotel is nice, and very clean. The issue is location! HWY 1 in NJ does not low U turns and the hotel does not have a small store to offer common items like snacks, soda, and aspirin! I had to drive about a mile down the hwy, and go further just to U turn back to the place!
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Hotel is OK"
I would say the hotel is nice. The staff was wonderful. The rest was just OK....nothing special. Regular fridge in room wasn't working. So instead of putting a new one in, a working one was placed under the desk. No exhaust fan in bathroom....therefore mirrors always foggy after a shower. Price was high and then another $14.95 PER DAY for internet? Really? Many hotels include Wi fi. Again, hotel was nice----not great!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Our stay at hyatt place princeston"
Our stay at hyatt was comfortable the room was ideal for a weekend away with four kids .The hotel is kid friendly thus our choice. I would visit your hotel again. Our only disappointment was no towels at the pool when asked at the front desk only five were brought to supply the six family that were there ,unacceptable.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
paula
Wonderful staff, convent location, and modern, clean and comfortable rooms.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Good quality condition and service"
Good quality service, good maintenance. Room is very clean. Bathroom is clean and water pressure and temperature and jets can be controlled. Good overall experience. Will visit again.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"perfect for our family trip"
fantastic hotel- bright, clean, conveniently located with restaurants within walking distance staff was accommodating and friendly breakfast was good room was perfect for our family with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa, slept 2 adults and 3 kids We loved our stay here
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Sesame stay for family"
I was very impressed with this hotel. I rely on customer feedback when booking a hotel, and I will only write if it was great, or really bad! I think sometimes the stay depends on your needs. I was very happy that this was a smoke free hotel. I didn't realize that was a hard amenity to come by! It was clean from lobby to the rooms. The pool was nice, clean, and NOT cold! That is a common complaint of my kid's when we go to hotels. The room was large, and had everything the descriptions said. (I was surprised that it had no microwave..bottle warming was harder.) The lobby has this awesome snack counter. (a lil pricey, but its there, and its open!) The staff was all very sweet. (No matter who we encountered) We stayed for 2 nights, and would definitely stay again. Its easy to get to Sesame too!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Mom Gallinat
"need more towels. ."
Great staff. Front hosts are always friendly. Breakfast lady (the women filling everything) needs a raise, a tip cup, a full year paid vacation. She's wonderful. Towels are a must. They never have pool towels until you ask for them. The room didn't have enough towels for the amount of guests in our rooms. Everything was wonderful. . Oh.. more gluten-free options..
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Michele
"Nice Rooms with Generous Breakfast"
Ample space in the rooms. Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and great location. The breakfast was a nice touch with hot and cold options.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Just what we were looking for"
My sister suggested this hotel for our visit to Sesame Place trip and it was exactly what we were looking for. Clean, roomy, and conveniently arranged.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Val
"Great Business Travel Hotel"
Room was the usual Hyatt Place issue. Clean, comfortable, and homy. I did end up with a double queen room instead of the King that I had reserved. The front desk said they were sold out. Ughh!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good hotel within driving distance to Six Flags"
Wife and I with 3 children needed room overnight. Room was surprisingly spacious and clean. Room had two double beds and pull out in the couch. We all were pleased with the room and the amount of space we had for the kids, nice sized desk/tv and the couch was some what comfortable, it was a fold out bed. Always a fan of the sink outside the bathroom. Only complaint about the room was good luck finding an extra wall outlet for any electronics, with 3 kids i could have brought 3 power strips though and still not had enough.. Air conditioning seemed to only go to a certain point and turned off, no matter how low the setting. Breakfast was sufficient.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Great place Stayed in newly removed room Would def stay there again
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Good place for a long stay."
I had a great time staying at the Hyatt Place in Princeton. It's fairly close (driving) to all of the amenities in the Princeton area, including 3 fantabulous supermarkets (Wegmans, Whole Foods, and Trader Joe's) if you're tired of eating out. Or, you could eat out and read a book at the PF Chang's and Barnes and Noble across the way. You can walk or run out back on Canal Pointe Boulevard and then onto the D and R Canal Trail a little over a mile away or you can use the small but comfortable fitness room for your workout. Breakfast was lovely, not your typical powdered eggs and bitter fruit salad-they've got great sandwiches and fresh fruit out. I loved the hotel staff. They were attentive to my every need, and even anticipating some. There is a free hotel shuttle to anywhere within a five mile radius, so if you didn't have a car, for example, you could hop on the shuttle (with a reservation, of course) and catch the train to NYC if you wanted to. This is a perfect place for someone doing business, or a family in town visiting relatives. I'll definitely come back!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
TheMirnavator
"Great hotel, great service."
Friendly people. Breakfast was good everyday, they worked very hard to keep things stocked even when the place was mobbed. Room was great. And there is an On the Border right in front of the hotel. About 25 minutes from sesame place and six flags. No problems. We never did use the pool is was always very busy with kids, to be expected.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
A West
"The place to stay on Route 1!"
We enjoyed a wonderful, recently renovated room that would put AirBnB to shame. Generous breakfast bar and caring, helpful staff!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"House keeping"
House keeping is poor
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Humayun ZIa
Loved that the room felt like a suite, with a separate seating area; wet bar. Furnishings and decor nicely done. Complimentary breakfast was generous.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"family reunion"
It was close to where our family lived. I like to stay at Hyatt Places where ever we are going because we know what we are getting for the money. In a few days we're staying at a Hyatt Place in Tampa
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
The front desk clerk was particularly personable and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Excellent Service. Great Hotel."
Everything was great service, cleanliness, rooms, location. Breakfast variety was good, only thing I could complain is that breakfast M-F stops at 9:30. Which is really for my family and I that where on vacation. Which was no big deal. Everything else was perfect.
6 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Val
"Nice location close to Princeton University."
A great experience thanks to the friendly and helpful staff!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Jane
"Nice hotel. Great location."
Hotel knew we had a big group staying for a weekend soccer tournament, but didn't staff accordingly. Staff members on duty did great job, but were overwhelmed. Staff seemed to be unaccustomed to dealing with a lot of children 12 and under.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Clean Hotel"
Nice hotel (all Hyatt Places have been) well appointed, clean and in a great central location near Princeton. Fair pricing for the area,
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Wonderful hotel. This will be my first choice if I go to Princeton again. The staff is excellent. The rooms are lovely, spacious, and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The pool was a fun break for the kids. The good quality of the hotel was a positive in our trip.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"wonderful staff"
the staff was so friendly and helpful I felt right at home.
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
DB
"Breakfast"
Terrible. Food quality was poor. Not enough food. We went out for both days to the cafe across the street. Too many guests trying to eat at the same time. Kept running out of food...
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
guest
"Wonderful"
My husband and I took a short trip with our baby for the 4th of July and Sesame place the staff was amazing Tamika receptionist who helped with information over the phone before booking the hotel was more than helpful advising me with traveling directions and setting us up with a shuttle from the train station to the hotel and back. Once we arrived we got to check in really early because our room was available and even got to eat breakfast. The mall is really close and gave us something to do before we headed to the park, where we aet lunch. The pool was great the breakfast was good(get it early) not much of a variety once everyone is awake ready to eat. We will definatly return family tradition 4th of July @ the Hiatt
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Sagy
"Great Place to Stay"
I loved the room, the service and personnel were excellent and I would stay here again. The price was good also.
2 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2014
Luther
"Room 505"
The toilet seat was very loose. And the AC was unusually loud, resembling the sound of a truck idling.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Princeton NJ Hyatt Place"
Booked a double bed room to find out they overbooked them. Hyatt Place's customer service is terrible / not pleasant.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Had a great time. Great sleep and wonderful breakfast.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Great!!! Staff professional and friendly.breskfast good dining area clean.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"strange layout of room."
For some reason the bathroom sink was in the bedroom. If one person occupies the room that is fine, but for2 people it is a problem.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great experience"
The room I got was beautiful. The staff was really nice, and the breakfast was surprisingly good.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
Kate M
"Nice place in a nice neighborhood"
V. good overall, the only thing that bummed me was that there was an overnight wedding party and we had to wait till 5:30 to get our room.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Nice place. Questionable service."
Good location. Quality rooms. No bath towels supplied; had to retrieve from front desk. Housekeeping hadn't shown on 2nd day, so cancelled late day when I returned. Asked for replacement coffee packs. Had to retrieve those from front desk as well. Lots of do-it-yourself, but a lovely place overall.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"convenient hotel on the "university" side of rt1"
Very well appointed room and an exceptionally nice staff, good breakfast selection
Other trip May 30, 2014
Sara
"Worth the drive!"
We stood here for a two night trip to six flags it was about 25-30 minutes but with the quality an price of stay well worth it!! Very clean modern sleek comfortable beds plush down pillows hot showers sleek room with a sectional sofa giant flat screen tv that you can tilt toward couch or beds! Sink outside bathroom and near mini fridge made it all easier to get ready! We had the pool to ourselves one evening!! Free breakfast the first day was a bit messy was a few soccor teams there just before us but variety of fruits cereals breads bagels toaster with all topping breakfast sandwich French toast and different juices! Get there early not much seating! I will return worth the drive alittle bit away from six flags!
Other trip May 27, 2014
weekend trip
"A step above the rest"
My girlfriend and I were on a long Memorial Day weekend in New Jersey as we were unfamiliar with the surrounding areas we didn't know where exactly to book. After having a rather unpleasant night at another hotel the night before we decided to cancel and check out a day early, take the loss and find another hotel. That other hotel happened to by the Hyatt place. The only better choice we could've made was booking this hotel forte entire trip. The staff was friendy, helpful and accommodating. The room was clean, organized, well-stocked and comfortable. The Breakfast was delicious, and we loved the fact that they provide the calorie count for it as we are both nutrition conscious. Also the area the hotel is located in was just what we needed after our experience at the previously mentioned hotel. It was well-lit, clean and safe. Our checkout was smooth and effortless and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend staying here and urge anyone else looking in this area to not make the same mistake we did, and remember you get what you pay for.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great spacious clean room."
The check in was 3:00 pm but our room was not ready until 7. The room was very spacious and clean. Shower water pressure excellent. Very walkable to the mall- Barnes and nobles and restaurants.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Robyn
"greatest hotel I have ever stayed at"
you cannot ask for a better place to stay. it is the greatest
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Best in the area"
Would have been perfect if not for the AC unit pumping out some sort of black soot all over the white bedding while we slept... But a fantastic room, great free breakfast, and overall terrific place
1 night trip May 9, 2014