All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here14021 Noel Road, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

The hotel was nice and clean and was in a centralized location. The staff was very courteous. Will be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Incredible service"
Every employee we interacted with was extremely friendly and helpful. They accommodated several special requests. The breakfast chef was knowledgeable about preparing gluten free food which was wonderful since I have celiac disease. He even recognized me the second morning and knew what to do. The shuttle service was convenient for someone that doesn't like to drive in Dallas. The bartender was entertaining and kind. The beds were very comfortable and the suite was spacious enough for my daughter and her friends to celebrate her birthday. The bath tubs could use an update but other than that everything was fabulous!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Melanie
"Great Hotel! Can't wait to go back!"
Very friendly staff! We were told to "Have a great day" every time we past the front desk leaving and told "Welcome back" when we returned. Live Swans in lobby! Delicious complimentary breakfast and complimentary Happy Hour! Embassy Suites is our new Hotel of choice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good stay"
everything was pleasing, nothing else to add. Great location, clean and friendly
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"nice hotel ,friendly staff"
good experience,I wish they had a clothes washer and dryer like other embassy suites,when kids came out of pool,we had no way of drying there swimming stuff ,only option was to drive 2 blocks to a public laundromat or wait 2 days for in hotel service.water was coming out of shower onto carpet and caused a gaping hole in floor as if no one goes ever check.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Decent hotel, good location"
Hotel was fine. Old. Bathroom tub stopped up and didn't drain well and the bathroom could have been cleaner. Rest of the room was clean and fine. Swans in the lobby were a little off putting. Breakfast was horrible. We were disappointed as that was the main reason we booked at Embassy Suites. Location was great. Literally minutes from fantastic shopping.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Mom with kids
"Very Nice Hotel, Very good location."
Very Nice Hotel, Very good location, Excellent breakfast. I suggest this hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Leonardo
"Awsome"
Great staff!! Room may need a little update but smelled great and the bed was wonderful
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Tonya
"Best Hotel Ever!"
I've stayed here a number of times and I have never been disappointed. Love the location, always friendly staff and clean facility, the food is great and breakfast is amazing!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Robin Shelton
"Great for business stay"
Very convenient location for my business meeting. No issues at all and the hotel staff was very friendly. Comfortable room and bed. Clean and easy to get around in. It was very close to my meetings so I could walk there and catch a quick ride with others around the town. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice Hotel, very friendly staff"
Very attentive staff. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety. There was another big group there while our stay but the staff was still keeping up with the crowd. I liked the managers reception although there wasn't any snacks, most was empty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Typical Embassy Suites"
It was a typical Embassy Suites experience for the most part, though the staff were frankly friendlier and more service oriented than at other locations. They have swans in the pond right next to the restaurant, which for some reason kind of creeped me out. I mean, I assume they don't get near any food services, but....
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Saleena
"Great hotel!"
We love this location and have stayed here for years! Sonny Mir has done great job!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Debbie S.
"Family Reunion"
The hotel was outstanding and very clean. The staff was very helpful in my transportation needs thru the city. I will always use the embassy suites because of comfort and will continually did so. I will tell everyone about my experience this weekend.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Anthony B.
"Nice hotel, close to the mall and restaurants!"
Went for a little get away with my boyfriend and the hotel was nice and the staff was very friendly and our room was clean! I would definitely go back and stay here again!
"Not enough room to list the problems"
I called the hotel the week before to let them know we would be a late arrival due to coming from out of town after our wedding reception. The employee that answered the phone was extremely rude and impatient. I let him know about the late arrival which he says he noted, I asked 3 questions to which he answered all yes...do you have an outdoor pool, do you have full room service, and can we use cash as a deposit. I don't know if he just wasn't paying attention to what I was asking him but just answered yes. We arrived after midnight and the clerk on duty was extremely nice, advised me had to have a credit card to check in (no cash deposit). Luckily we had one of our prepaid cards on us, so we had to leave and find a 24 walmart to load it, he told us $20 but we put more on it just in case. Thank God we did because the hold amount was twice as much as he told us. He gave us our breakfast vouchers and told us last call was 10:45. Considering we didn't get to the room till after 1:30 we made it down by 10:25 for breakfast and were told they closed 10 minutes prior. We were awoken at 9 by the noise in the reception area and when we got down there the main voice we heard while were upstairs was that of an employee. We had also booked a smoking room and when we got in, it was not-were told that while they do indeed have smoking rooms because we used a 3rd party to book (hotels.com) not all requests are granted.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent visit to Embassy Suites Dallas –Galleria I sincerely apologize that you missed breakfast. We explain breakfast hours during your check in process and also for your convenience boldly list breakfast service hours on the breakfast vouchers. We have very limited number of smoking room at the hotel so we try to accommodate our gust as much as passable regardless of how you book the room. Please be assured that your comments will be used constructively and in the spirit of continuous improvement, and that we will continue to strive to establish a greater consistency of service excellence.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Lori
"Nice hotel near the Galleria"
Nice hotel, great staff, near the Galleria. Free breakfast cooked to order.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"ROOM AND HOTEL RATING"
I BOOKED THRU EXPEDIA AND REQUESTED TO USE MY AAA DISCOUNT, MY REQUEST FELL ON DEAF EARS. THEY STATED THEY COULD NOT SEE MY CHARGES, SO THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME THE DISCOUNT.. ALSO, THE ROOM WAS PROBABLY PRE-SELECTED BECAUSE I BOOKED ON LINE. WHEN I WAS TOLD WHERE THE ROOM WOULD BE, I THEN REQUESTED A ROOM FACING THE FRONT OF THE HOTEL. AGAIN, MY REQUEST WAS DENIED. THIS WAS DONE EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE VERY FEW GUESTES AT THE HOTEL WHEN MY WIFE AND I FIRST ARRIVED. THE ROOM WAS NOISY AT TIMES DUE TO ICE MACHINE AND THE SERVICE ELEVATOR NEXT DOOR. FROM TIME TO TIME THE ELEVATOR CLOSED HARD. OVERALL, THIS WAS NOT MY BEST STAY AT EMBASSY SUITES, EVEN THOUGH WE'VE STAYED AT EMBASSY SUITES IN SEVERAL CITIES. I RATE THIS STAY AS A B-.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Good location close to many places"
The stay was comfortable, breakfast was served hot and staff wAs friendly, location is plus - walkable to galleria mall and other restaurants, the only issue was shuttle they said they have the service but most if the time made excuses that the driver was not available, we were very disappointed as we were traveling with kids and needed the shuttle . Otherwise we had a good experience.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER"
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND HAVE TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS NOT TO EITHER. THE FRIDGE WAS NOT EVEN PLUGGED IN. WE PLUGGED IT IN AND PUT SOME SODA IN IT. THE NEXT MORNING THEY STILL WERENT COLD. THE AIRCONDITIONER DIDNT WORK. IT SAID IT WAS 53 DEGREES IN THE ROOM, BUT WE WERE ALL SWEATING. THE WEBSITE SAID THEY HAD SEVERAL FREE MOVIE CHANNELS, THERE WAS ONLY ONE, HBO FAMILY, AND SINCE IT WAS A 'FAMILY' C HANNEL THE ONLY THING THEY SHOWED WERE CARTOONS. THE ROOM WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE KING SIZE BED, BUT IT LOOKED MORE LIKE A QUEEN SIZE, AND IT WASN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO LARGE WOMEN TO COMFORTABLY SLEEP. THEY HAD NO SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE AND THE SMALL AREA OUTSIDE RESERVED FOR SMOKING DIDNT HAVE A BENCH OR EVEN A CHAIR AND MOTHER IS DISABLED AND CAN'T STAND UP FOR MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES. THEY ONLY HAD TWO LUGGAGE CARTS FOR THE WHOLE HOTEL AND WE WERE TOLD TO QUICKLY RETURN IT AND WHEN WE WERE READY TO CHECK OUT WE HAD TO WAIT 30 MINUTES FOR ONE OF THE CARTS. THE DOOR TO OUR ROOM DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HOLD THE DOOR OPEN SO IT WAS DIFFICULT TO PUSH THE CART IN AND OUT THE DOOR. HOME DEPOT SELLS THE SMALL RUBBER DOOR STOPS FOR 88 CENTS EACH. CAN THIS HOTEL NOT EVEN AFFORD SOME DOOR STOPS? INTERNET WAS NOT FREE. OVERALL FOR THE MONEY I PAID ON THIS ROOM, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE. I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Dear Guest, Thank you for your patronage of Embassy Suites Dallas–Galleria. I appreciate you taking the time to write your experience. Please accept my personal apology for the poor service you endured. I agree that finding refrigerator not plugged, air conditioning not cooling to your liking is not the level of service we provide. We strive everyday to ensure that every guest leaves satisfied. We certainly appreciate your choosing our Embassy Suites Dallas Galleria, and hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
SARAH
"my favorite go to place"
This is the perfect hotel for me and my husband. They have the best staff, the best service, the most comfortable and spacious rooms, they have a gym, an indoor pool and hot tub, and you get a custom made to order breakfast included. It has the perfect location for a local getaway near ask the attractions must people look for, like malls, restaurants, night clubs (if that's your thing), and they are close to major freeways off you want to venture out. Love this place!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Robin
"Family friendly hotel in a great location!"
This Embassy Suites was a great hotel for a little family trip. It was kid friendly (my daughter loved the swans!), hotel staff was very helpful, breakfast was delicious and rooms were clean. Loved the Manager's cocktail hour for the parents. Location was in walking distance from the Galleria Mall (and we did walk there one day) and very close to the highway. Price was right too! We'll definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Ange
Located in Addison, the hotel offers a great location if this is the part of Dallas you need to be. Great dining is only a short walk away. The hotel itself is an aging Embassy Suites, but reasonable for the price. Beds and pillows were a bit uncomfortable (hard), but besides that it was a good stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
We sincerely apologize for the poor level of customer service you received during your stay at our hotel. We understand your frustrations and are addressing them with the appropriate members of our staff. We hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
The quality of service was excellent, rooms clean, and the location was perfect for shopping and eating. Highly recommend
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Great hotel in a great Dallas location.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"top notch all the way around!"
excellent service, clean and comfy
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
benjamin
"Great service not so good room"
Bed was hard and uncomfortable the sheets were also very rough.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience at this hotel. This is definitely not the experience we want our guest to receive. Thank you for staying with us and hope your will stay with us again.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great hotel to stay at near the Galleria!"
Embassy Suites was a beautiful hotel. We had a large room (we needed to sleep 6) for my daughters 16th bday. She wanted to be close to the Galleria and this was a great alternative to the higher priced hotels. A major plus was the indoor swimming pool and hot tub. The only downside is that you can tell that the rooms and lobby are ready for some updating.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
R.Franklin
My family & I Will Always stay @ the Embassy Suits Hotels.... But only one thing, the Pond water with the ducks had a slight odor & it was very hard to eat breakfast & dine & look @ the smelly dirty water!!!!!!!!.... But overall EXCELLENT Stay & Staff!!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Tracie
"great hotel, very nice"
who can beat free drinks and free breakfast?????? Happy hour is from 5:30 to 7:30 with complimentary drinks the whole time. The breakfast is hot, made to order and very delicious.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Fair"
Room was clean. Pillows were like small bricks. The swans were pretty but their droppins were pretty gross to look at as I sat and ate breakfast and walked around the lobby. The receptionist did not give us our breakfast vouchers and the next morning we had to wait in two lines. One to find out we needed to go get a voucher and another to be given and then back to the other line to redeem it. Annoying. Also the omelets were wet soggy and gross. Chefs did not know how to prepare them well.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
First we want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria. It is only through getting objective feedback such as yours that we can hope to improve. Please know the challenges you experienced have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Hope floats
"Hot room"
This embassy is really small. The pool is only 4 ft and is small. Our room was hot. We turned the temp down to 60 but it wouldn't cool the room. The beds were not what I would consider embassy quality. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the swans inside the hotel. The surrounding area and distance to the galleria is fantastic. I will choose a different hotel next time.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that our spacious larger room suites wasn't to your liking. We hope to see you again!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Bethany
Loved it!!! Staff was awesome!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear you know our staff are "awesome". Safe Travelers
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Okay stay"
We picked this hotel for the indoor pool. The chlorine smell was so overwhelming it was almost impossible to breathe. Overall the stay was good but this was disappointing.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience at the pool. This is definitely not the experience we want our guest to receive. Thank you for staying with us and hope your will stay with us again.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Disappointing."
We stayed for three nights. The room was only made up once and when it was they didn't leave any bath towels. Shower and sink drained slowly and we complained about it on the first day. They never took care of the problem. The elevator floors were dirty all three days. The front desk staff were friendly and that was the only positive about this stay. We stayed here twice before and were previously happy with the service and facilities.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
mika
Wonderful. Loved the staff loved the swans Best Embassy we have ever stayed Can't wait to come back. Wonderful stay Food was great
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to share this fantastic experience with us. We appreciate these wonderful comments as the team strives to make every guests stay both relaxing and restful. Thank you for staying with us!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kay Lowder
"Busy with spring break but expected."
Pool area could use a little updating. Restaurant menu had misprinted information. Bar was slammed but attendant shifted gears well. Room was ok.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
First we want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria. We apologize for fell short on providing excellent customer services during your spring break weekend with us, feedback such as yours that we can hope to improve. Please know the challenges you experienced have been addressed.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Awesome stay!"
I loved my stay at embassy! We had a king suit room. The king bedroom even had a door for privacy from the bathroom, sink, and sitting area. Free nice, hot breakfast. Free alcohol from 5:30 to 7:30. Bar tender did an awesome job even though the free happy hour was a little busy. A later check-out time at noon was nice. Nice Indoor pool and jacuzzi. Swans near the front lobby were cool. I needed to print tickets to an event so I was using the business center. On public computers I was unable to download the tickets to print, and the MOD told me to just email them to him and he would print them no problem. All staff was extremely helpful and polite! I told my husband I would be looking for embassy suits hotels anywhere we stay from now on. When we got the keys to the room, we did find some electrical equipment in he bathroom and the door was left open. It was being worked on. I called and front desk and they got us another room immediately, exactly like the first.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We do have wonderful amenities and in a great location making us a perfect destination hotel for both business travelers and vacationers. With all of our rooms being two room suites, we afford plenty of space to stretch out and relax and when you add our cooked to order breakfast, evening managers reception
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
SLS
Good location, very nice room, good breakfast, quiet, comfortable bed
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"convenient to shopping"
Nice stay. Very busy, as it was spring break week. The hotel kitchen staff could not keep up with the need for food in the serving line, but they were pleasant when asked for things.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Dianne
I have to say this will be one of my favorite locations. -The breakfast was amazing. -The Swans gives it a modern and great image -The reseptionists where always courtiouse and acknowledged everyone.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! See on your next visit to Dallas
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
i really liked the hotel ,the only bad thing was the swimming pool wit the water was very salty kid didn't enjoy it
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your honest feedback regarding our pool. We apologize it wasn't to your liking and we look to fix this issue for our future guest.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
dalila iniguez
"Family Vacation"
Family had an enjoyable time. The suites were perfect for a family that has a 14 year old daughter and an 8 year old. They had their own TV and area. My 8 year old enjoyed the two swans on the 1st floor. She made sure to feed them every morning at 10:30am. Day manager Shantell helped my family when we had to move to a different suite. She was great!!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for staying with us and sharing a positive review regarding Shantell. We definitely enjoy being an Embassy Suites and having live swans in our lobby. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Trey
"Not this time"
Use to stay here about 3-4 times owe year. This time our room was not stocked with basics, towels, Kleenex, blanket for roll out couch...when we requested these things the 1st night they responded by telling us they were out of everything. Also, room was not clean . We requested service next morning to return at 7pm to an unclean unstocked room . Requested again and finally got the maid at 10pm but room really was never clean!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your honest review of the hotel. I am sorry to hear that you found the room not as cleaned as our standards require. I will be sure to follow up on your concerns with our housekeeping manager so that others are not disappointed as you were. Please accept our apologies for your recent experience in our Housekeeping Department Let me assure you it is our intention to maintain the highest levels of quality and service within our restaurant. I hope that you will consider giving our hotel another try to see the finished product. I am sure you will find our hotel to not only be convenient for your needs but also a fantastic experience.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Shopping Trip"
Room smelled of stale smoke. The latch was broken on the door.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review. I am actively participating with our management staff to ensure these issues are addressed. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again....
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
J
There were particular women and gentlemen Clerks that are outstanding during my stay
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding the front desk staff! Our team members always do a great job with assisting all of our guests with any question they may have throughout their stay. It is always nice to hear when staff members take such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Teresa Halcomb
This was a really nice hotel that is very quiet. I would refer this place to anyone.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Our goal is to give great customer service and I'm so glad you were taken care of. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"I'd like a do over"
The pool and the hot tub were sort of out of commission. The girls got a skin rash from the hot tub. The happy hour and the food were excellent. The hotel was pretty and the staff was nice. I'd stay again.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Hayden McKinney
"It's Okay"
Doesn't offer free WiFi unless your an Honers Member, that's my biggest complaint. Furniture was in OK condition, needs updating. Breakfast bar was terrific, allot to choose from. Staff was very good, all professional and courteous. Evening complimentary cocktail and bar food was fine as well. Didnt use pool or hot tub but both looked to be nice. The Swans are a pleasant nice attraction.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your review and your comments. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for the short falls, you experienced when it came to complimentary WiFi. We appreciate your feedback back.
5 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Embassy Suites/Galleria - Great Hotel"
Great Hotel!! Great Service!! Definitely will return!!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
We love to hear our guest say “Definitely will return” and the Embassy suites look forward serving you again!
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2014