All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14021 Noel Road, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Nice Hotel, very friendly staff"
Very attentive staff. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety. There was another big group there while our stay but the staff was still keeping up with the crowd. I liked the managers reception although there wasn't any snacks, most was empty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Typical Embassy Suites"
It was a typical Embassy Suites experience for the most part, though the staff were frankly friendlier and more service oriented than at other locations. They have swans in the pond right next to the restaurant, which for some reason kind of creeped me out. I mean, I assume they don't get near any food services, but....
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Saleena
"Great hotel!"
We love this location and have stayed here for years! Sonny Mir has done great job!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Debbie S.
"Family Reunion"
The hotel was outstanding and very clean. The staff was very helpful in my transportation needs thru the city. I will always use the embassy suites because of comfort and will continually did so. I will tell everyone about my experience this weekend.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Anthony B.
"Nice hotel, close to the mall and restaurants!"
Went for a little get away with my boyfriend and the hotel was nice and the staff was very friendly and our room was clean! I would definitely go back and stay here again!
"Not enough room to list the problems"
I called the hotel the week before to let them know we would be a late arrival due to coming from out of town after our wedding reception. The employee that answered the phone was extremely rude and impatient. I let him know about the late arrival which he says he noted, I asked 3 questions to which he answered all yes...do you have an outdoor pool, do you have full room service, and can we use cash as a deposit. I don't know if he just wasn't paying attention to what I was asking him but just answered yes. We arrived after midnight and the clerk on duty was extremely nice, advised me had to have a credit card to check in (no cash deposit). Luckily we had one of our prepaid cards on us, so we had to leave and find a 24 walmart to load it, he told us $20 but we put more on it just in case. Thank God we did because the hold amount was twice as much as he told us. He gave us our breakfast vouchers and told us last call was 10:45. Considering we didn't get to the room till after 1:30 we made it down by 10:25 for breakfast and were told they closed 10 minutes prior. We were awoken at 9 by the noise in the reception area and when we got down there the main voice we heard while were upstairs was that of an employee. We had also booked a smoking room and when we got in, it was not-were told that while they do indeed have smoking rooms because we used a 3rd party to book (hotels.com) not all requests are granted.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Lori
"Nice hotel near the Galleria"
Nice hotel, great staff, near the Galleria. Free breakfast cooked to order.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"ROOM AND HOTEL RATING"
I BOOKED THRU EXPEDIA AND REQUESTED TO USE MY AAA DISCOUNT, MY REQUEST FELL ON DEAF EARS. THEY STATED THEY COULD NOT SEE MY CHARGES, SO THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME THE DISCOUNT.. ALSO, THE ROOM WAS PROBABLY PRE-SELECTED BECAUSE I BOOKED ON LINE. WHEN I WAS TOLD WHERE THE ROOM WOULD BE, I THEN REQUESTED A ROOM FACING THE FRONT OF THE HOTEL. AGAIN, MY REQUEST WAS DENIED. THIS WAS DONE EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE VERY FEW GUESTES AT THE HOTEL WHEN MY WIFE AND I FIRST ARRIVED. THE ROOM WAS NOISY AT TIMES DUE TO ICE MACHINE AND THE SERVICE ELEVATOR NEXT DOOR. FROM TIME TO TIME THE ELEVATOR CLOSED HARD. OVERALL, THIS WAS NOT MY BEST STAY AT EMBASSY SUITES, EVEN THOUGH WE'VE STAYED AT EMBASSY SUITES IN SEVERAL CITIES. I RATE THIS STAY AS A B-.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Good location close to many places"
The stay was comfortable, breakfast was served hot and staff wAs friendly, location is plus - walkable to galleria mall and other restaurants, the only issue was shuttle they said they have the service but most if the time made excuses that the driver was not available, we were very disappointed as we were traveling with kids and needed the shuttle . Otherwise we had a good experience.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER"
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND HAVE TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS NOT TO EITHER. THE FRIDGE WAS NOT EVEN PLUGGED IN. WE PLUGGED IT IN AND PUT SOME SODA IN IT. THE NEXT MORNING THEY STILL WERENT COLD. THE AIRCONDITIONER DIDNT WORK. IT SAID IT WAS 53 DEGREES IN THE ROOM, BUT WE WERE ALL SWEATING. THE WEBSITE SAID THEY HAD SEVERAL FREE MOVIE CHANNELS, THERE WAS ONLY ONE, HBO FAMILY, AND SINCE IT WAS A 'FAMILY' C HANNEL THE ONLY THING THEY SHOWED WERE CARTOONS. THE ROOM WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE KING SIZE BED, BUT IT LOOKED MORE LIKE A QUEEN SIZE, AND IT WASN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO LARGE WOMEN TO COMFORTABLY SLEEP. THEY HAD NO SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE AND THE SMALL AREA OUTSIDE RESERVED FOR SMOKING DIDNT HAVE A BENCH OR EVEN A CHAIR AND MOTHER IS DISABLED AND CAN'T STAND UP FOR MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES. THEY ONLY HAD TWO LUGGAGE CARTS FOR THE WHOLE HOTEL AND WE WERE TOLD TO QUICKLY RETURN IT AND WHEN WE WERE READY TO CHECK OUT WE HAD TO WAIT 30 MINUTES FOR ONE OF THE CARTS. THE DOOR TO OUR ROOM DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HOLD THE DOOR OPEN SO IT WAS DIFFICULT TO PUSH THE CART IN AND OUT THE DOOR. HOME DEPOT SELLS THE SMALL RUBBER DOOR STOPS FOR 88 CENTS EACH. CAN THIS HOTEL NOT EVEN AFFORD SOME DOOR STOPS? INTERNET WAS NOT FREE. OVERALL FOR THE MONEY I PAID ON THIS ROOM, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE. I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
SARAH
"my favorite go to place"
This is the perfect hotel for me and my husband. They have the best staff, the best service, the most comfortable and spacious rooms, they have a gym, an indoor pool and hot tub, and you get a custom made to order breakfast included. It has the perfect location for a local getaway near ask the attractions must people look for, like malls, restaurants, night clubs (if that's your thing), and they are close to major freeways off you want to venture out. Love this place!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Robin
"Family friendly hotel in a great location!"
This Embassy Suites was a great hotel for a little family trip. It was kid friendly (my daughter loved the swans!), hotel staff was very helpful, breakfast was delicious and rooms were clean. Loved the Manager's cocktail hour for the parents. Location was in walking distance from the Galleria Mall (and we did walk there one day) and very close to the highway. Price was right too! We'll definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Ange
Located in Addison, the hotel offers a great location if this is the part of Dallas you need to be. Great dining is only a short walk away. The hotel itself is an aging Embassy Suites, but reasonable for the price. Beds and pillows were a bit uncomfortable (hard), but besides that it was a good stay.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
The quality of service was excellent, rooms clean, and the location was perfect for shopping and eating. Highly recommend
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Great hotel in a great Dallas location.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"top notch all the way around!"
excellent service, clean and comfy
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
benjamin
"Great service not so good room"
Bed was hard and uncomfortable the sheets were also very rough.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great hotel to stay at near the Galleria!"
Embassy Suites was a beautiful hotel. We had a large room (we needed to sleep 6) for my daughters 16th bday. She wanted to be close to the Galleria and this was a great alternative to the higher priced hotels. A major plus was the indoor swimming pool and hot tub. The only downside is that you can tell that the rooms and lobby are ready for some updating.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
R.Franklin
My family & I Will Always stay @ the Embassy Suits Hotels.... But only one thing, the Pond water with the ducks had a slight odor & it was very hard to eat breakfast & dine & look @ the smelly dirty water!!!!!!!!.... But overall EXCELLENT Stay & Staff!!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Tracie
"great hotel, very nice"
who can beat free drinks and free breakfast?????? Happy hour is from 5:30 to 7:30 with complimentary drinks the whole time. The breakfast is hot, made to order and very delicious.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Fair"
Room was clean. Pillows were like small bricks. The swans were pretty but their droppins were pretty gross to look at as I sat and ate breakfast and walked around the lobby. The receptionist did not give us our breakfast vouchers and the next morning we had to wait in two lines. One to find out we needed to go get a voucher and another to be given and then back to the other line to redeem it. Annoying. Also the omelets were wet soggy and gross. Chefs did not know how to prepare them well.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Hope floats
"Hot room"
This embassy is really small. The pool is only 4 ft and is small. Our room was hot. We turned the temp down to 60 but it wouldn't cool the room. The beds were not what I would consider embassy quality. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the swans inside the hotel. The surrounding area and distance to the galleria is fantastic. I will choose a different hotel next time.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Bethany
Loved it!!! Staff was awesome!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Okay stay"
We picked this hotel for the indoor pool. The chlorine smell was so overwhelming it was almost impossible to breathe. Overall the stay was good but this was disappointing.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Disappointing."
We stayed for three nights. The room was only made up once and when it was they didn't leave any bath towels. Shower and sink drained slowly and we complained about it on the first day. They never took care of the problem. The elevator floors were dirty all three days. The front desk staff were friendly and that was the only positive about this stay. We stayed here twice before and were previously happy with the service and facilities.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
mika
Wonderful. Loved the staff loved the swans Best Embassy we have ever stayed Can't wait to come back. Wonderful stay Food was great
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kay Lowder
"Busy with spring break but expected."
Pool area could use a little updating. Restaurant menu had misprinted information. Bar was slammed but attendant shifted gears well. Room was ok.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Awesome stay!"
I loved my stay at embassy! We had a king suit room. The king bedroom even had a door for privacy from the bathroom, sink, and sitting area. Free nice, hot breakfast. Free alcohol from 5:30 to 7:30. Bar tender did an awesome job even though the free happy hour was a little busy. A later check-out time at noon was nice. Nice Indoor pool and jacuzzi. Swans near the front lobby were cool. I needed to print tickets to an event so I was using the business center. On public computers I was unable to download the tickets to print, and the MOD told me to just email them to him and he would print them no problem. All staff was extremely helpful and polite! I told my husband I would be looking for embassy suits hotels anywhere we stay from now on. When we got the keys to the room, we did find some electrical equipment in he bathroom and the door was left open. It was being worked on. I called and front desk and they got us another room immediately, exactly like the first.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
SLS
Good location, very nice room, good breakfast, quiet, comfortable bed
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"convenient to shopping"
Nice stay. Very busy, as it was spring break week. The hotel kitchen staff could not keep up with the need for food in the serving line, but they were pleasant when asked for things.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Dianne
I have to say this will be one of my favorite locations. -The breakfast was amazing. -The Swans gives it a modern and great image -The reseptionists where always courtiouse and acknowledged everyone.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
i really liked the hotel ,the only bad thing was the swimming pool wit the water was very salty kid didn't enjoy it
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
dalila iniguez
"Family Vacation"
Family had an enjoyable time. The suites were perfect for a family that has a 14 year old daughter and an 8 year old. They had their own TV and area. My 8 year old enjoyed the two swans on the 1st floor. She made sure to feed them every morning at 10:30am. Day manager Shantell helped my family when we had to move to a different suite. She was great!!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Trey
"Not this time"
Use to stay here about 3-4 times owe year. This time our room was not stocked with basics, towels, Kleenex, blanket for roll out couch...when we requested these things the 1st night they responded by telling us they were out of everything. Also, room was not clean . We requested service next morning to return at 7pm to an unclean unstocked room . Requested again and finally got the maid at 10pm but room really was never clean!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Shopping Trip"
Room smelled of stale smoke. The latch was broken on the door.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
J
There were particular women and gentlemen Clerks that are outstanding during my stay
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Teresa Halcomb
This was a really nice hotel that is very quiet. I would refer this place to anyone.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"I'd like a do over"
The pool and the hot tub were sort of out of commission. The girls got a skin rash from the hot tub. The happy hour and the food were excellent. The hotel was pretty and the staff was nice. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Hayden McKinney
"It's Okay"
Doesn't offer free WiFi unless your an Honers Member, that's my biggest complaint. Furniture was in OK condition, needs updating. Breakfast bar was terrific, allot to choose from. Staff was very good, all professional and courteous. Evening complimentary cocktail and bar food was fine as well. Didnt use pool or hot tub but both looked to be nice. The Swans are a pleasant nice attraction.
5 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Embassy Suites/Galleria - Great Hotel"
Great Hotel!! Great Service!! Definitely will return!!
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
"stayed in better ES"
The front entrance was closed down for construction work and we had to enter through the side entrance. Someone vandalized the pool area, so it had to be repainted, but was opened later and stayed open 1 hour later. The last thing was that the shower head in our room was broken. This Embassy Suites just didn't meet their quality standards compared to other Embassy Suites I've stayed with in the past.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
Hotel staff was excellent. Love embassy suite hotels and this one was as great as the rest.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Staff made us feel so welcome"
The staff was exceptional. My group needed a shuttle to a local restaurant at the Galleria and they were ready to help us get there quickly. Throughout our visit all of the staff made the experience warm and welcoming especially the Front Desk. The location was excellent for its proximity to the Galleria and a wonderful choice of restaurants close by.
Rosie
This hotel was very nice, the room carpets were a bit worn but overall clean. We overly enjoyed the bar staff at the cocktail hours. Bartender was very personable and had a great positive personality. Loved the swans at this hotel. We always stay at embassy suites and this one was slightly better than others we have stayed at. A great evening.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
Angela
Excellent customer service and helpful and pleasant staff.
"A jewel"
So close to the Galleria. Clean facility, wonderful breakfast, and superb staff! I can't wait to go back.
"weekend getaway"
We spent two weekend nights here. I was a little disappointed when we drove up to front of hotel. Front entry was closed due to CONSTRUCTION! I was told when I called hotel prior to arriving that construction was finished. This did not pose a problem but did not appreciate the front desk not disclosing this. I booked this hotel for free parking, shuttle to 3 mile radius and free breakfast. Great value for price. Great location for shopping and restaurants. Swans in atrium a nice treat. I felt sorry for them with such a small area to swim. Atrium surprisingly quiet. The shuttle did not run Sunday night. Breakfast was lacking. Omelet had a twang to it. Buffet on Sat. Long lines on Sun. No buffet. I just had fruit. Oatmeal cold. Coffee good it was Starbucks. Room was nice and spacious. Clean. Beds comfy. However ac/heating unit had high pitched hum. I called front desk 3 times but nobody ever came to see about problem. I ended up just putting fan on high to drown out noise. I would stay here again but would get breakfast elsewhere.
2 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
"awesome place"
Such wonderful service! Kids loved feeding the swans every morning.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
melanie
Beautiful - absolutely loved the live swans in the building!
Sheila
"Friendly staff"
Last minute trip with check in after 10 PM. Staff very friendly, large rooms and very clean. Swans in the lobby were a nice touch!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014