All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
14021 Noel Road, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Hotel needs updating but staff very nice"
Rooms were dirty upon checking in but accommodating staff had them cleaned. Still, the hotel is old and needs a major remodel and update. The toilet holders were coming out of the wall and the showers were old and rusty. The staff was friendly though and did their best. And the breakfast buffet can't be beat - omelet bar, etc. all included in the price. The chefs were pleasant and friendly putting up with a long line of hungry Sunday morning people and no tips. I was very disappointed in the quality of the room and hotel though. Great location, near stores and restaraunts. The work out facility was nice with updated equipment but there were no clean towels or water.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your recent hotels.com review with specific examples of where we failed to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I apologize for the lapses in our room condition you encountered upon check-in, I assure you this is not typical of a stay at Embassy Suites Dallas. As you noted, not having your room available upon arrival is unacceptable. I will be sure to address this- as well as your concern of not having clean towels or water available in our exercise facility- with the Executive Housekeeper personally to ensure your concerns are highlighted. Thank you for the kind words about our staff service, our breakfast as well as our location. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Awesome"
We injoy the stay very much,
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to your return visit!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Victor
"Great place"
Everything was great. Staff is courteous. Breakfast is awesome
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review about your most recent visit with us. We're glad you were able to enjoy your stay and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Terri
8 day stay visiting family,hotel needs some updating of the rooms but was clean and comfortable very good service good breakfast has a small store in loby.will be back!!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review; we truly appreciate every bit of feedback from our guests. I'm happy that you were able to enjoy your time with your family during the holiday's! I'm glad to hear that our service was very good and that the breakfast we provide was good and that you found great use of our corner pantry. We hope to see you the next time you are in town visiting family, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
SERGIO
"Christmas get away"
It was great
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
billy
"Convenient location and great service."
We have stayed at this location for several years now during the Thanksgiving Weekend, and have had several complaints about rooms not being done, awful food and bad attitude. Not so this year.....(we gave last year a miss because we were so dissatisfied previously) the management must have changed......the front desk were efficient and polite......we got our rooms next to each other ( never could get this done previously), they were cleaned early all the days we were there, the breakfast was hot, clean area, and the food replenished when needed. only complaint was that the belts on the high chairs were mostly broken.......really? These were broken several years ago too! The kids love the swans in the front, and the pool was fun. The rooms are typical Embassy Suite rooms, well furnished and comfy beds and linens. Blackout curtains, Bathrooms well stocked and a great shower. Excellent breakfast, made to order eggs, pan cakes and bacon. Cereals, yogurts and fruit with the usual bags and breads......really you can't go hungry. Tables were kept clean and bussed regularly. There is a CVS next door and a shuttle car that will take you within 3 miles......great took us to the Galleria so that we didn't have to hunt for parking. They picked us up on the hour and the driver called us to say he was nearby. Good deal all round!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review about your most recent stay with us; we truly appreciate every bit of feedback from our hotel guests. I'm glad to hear that our Embassy Suite has become your home away from home during Thanksgiving. It is also great to hear that you've seen a difference in our service, amenities we offer and felt the experience has improved over your previous visits. I will be sure to address the high chair with our Food & Beverage Director personally to ensure we have proper safety items in place. Feedback like yours has allowed us to make the changes you saw first hand on your visit so I appreciate you taking the time to provide your insight. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return Thanksgiving visit!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great family hotel!"
Nice Thanksgiving in Dallas.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Amazing!!!!"
We had a great time staying!!! The room was so clean and comfortable!! I'm an expecting mother and this hotel was everything I needed to relax. The breakfast was outstanding!! There was a chef that made it right in front of you as well as a self serve bar with other items. When we first walked in the appearance made such an impression that we will never forget! We are already planning our next trip!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Kayla
"I survived - 9th birthday sleepover ! Great stay!"
Took a trio of 8-9 year olds for a birthday sleepover -- couldn't have been a better choice (we originally planned to take advantage if the pool but my daughter had been fighting an ear infection). Fortunately there is plenty more at this place to offer - girls enjoyed the king size bed and having their own tv. Mom enjoyed the sep living area and found the couch (decided not to pull it our) to be quite comfy. Complimentary snack basket was a bonus (never going to let these girls loose in a mini bar!!) all enjoyed the breakfast buffet, glass elevators and of course the resident swans!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Swans - nice appeal!"
Very nice and friendly staff. Enjoyed the swans and breakfast to order was very good. Room rates was reasonable and we would stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Eddie
"Needs a lil' help for the money"
The hotel was nice, but the room had a few issues in need of repair. Mostly cosmetic needs, but still. Missing drawer knob, carpet to tile gaps, some facing along bottom of the wall missing,some bathroom door veneer missing and leaking bathroom sink. Should be in better repair for the price. Breakfast was kind of sad, too.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Shopping at the Galleria"
We were in town for a girls shopping trip. The hotel was very well kept and I cannot say enough about the hotel staff. Everyone was so willing to help and very nice. Our little girls loved the swans. Would recommend and stay again!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Alison
Staff helped with transportation issue. Late night clerk helped us find a way to get our daughter and her electric wheelchair to the airport, all to no avail. Finally Super Shuttle man answered his phone and came just in time.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Shopping"
Excellent for the shopping experience. Getting downtown was reasonably easy with the use of the mass transit train. Pool was freezing. While the rooms were clean they were fairly worn. Staff was very nice. Price was fair.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"family trip"
Great quick 2-night getaway with my family. Great hotel close to Galleria Mall, great location. Only issue was the toilet did not flush well had to jiggle the handle for a minute or so in order for it to fill up correctly. Other than that awesome stay
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Shaun
"We love Embassy Suites!!!"
Very nice room. Just what we expected. We had a late arrival with no problems (We did request 2 double beds and they originally assigned us a king bed, but we told them that would not be suitable, so they found us a room with 2 double beds.) Also, we received only 1 washcloth on the 2nd night and had to go get another washcloth from the front office. (Why do they only give you 1 washcloth/towel with 2 double beds??? I can never understand that.) But breakfast was great, as usual! And the evening reception is always good.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
J
"What a wonderful surprise!"
I took my daughter and 2 friends to the nearby American Girl store for her birthday, with a stay at Embassy Suites. The girls immediately went nuts walking into the gorgeous lobby and then started squealing even more --- real swans! The swans were a huge hit, and the girls even got to feed them the next day. They stayed in a king bed while I took the fold-out, and we were all very comfortable. Breakfast was way beyond my expectations for a complementary breakfast - it was fabulous. Made to order omelettes - wow! The staff were very friendly and helpful. The indoor pool (salt water - so nice) was a treat. The entire experience was far beyond what I expected. I am so grateful!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Ginger
Our stay was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Almost like other Embassy Suites"
Clean room. Bedroom TV & phone did not work though ones in bathroom & living room worked well. Clock was 30 mins. Ahead. Breakfast was good though not set up like other Embassy Suites we've stayed. Quiet.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Salado
"49er fan"
Staff was "Awesome" , service was excellent and breakfast was great!!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Melvin A.Johnson
The hotel was nice and clean and was in a centralized location. The staff was very courteous. Will be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Incredible service"
Every employee we interacted with was extremely friendly and helpful. They accommodated several special requests. The breakfast chef was knowledgeable about preparing gluten free food which was wonderful since I have celiac disease. He even recognized me the second morning and knew what to do. The shuttle service was convenient for someone that doesn't like to drive in Dallas. The bartender was entertaining and kind. The beds were very comfortable and the suite was spacious enough for my daughter and her friends to celebrate her birthday. The bath tubs could use an update but other than that everything was fabulous!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Melanie
"Great Hotel! Can't wait to go back!"
Very friendly staff! We were told to "Have a great day" every time we past the front desk leaving and told "Welcome back" when we returned. Live Swans in lobby! Delicious complimentary breakfast and complimentary Happy Hour! Embassy Suites is our new Hotel of choice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good stay"
everything was pleasing, nothing else to add. Great location, clean and friendly
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"nice hotel ,friendly staff"
good experience,I wish they had a clothes washer and dryer like other embassy suites,when kids came out of pool,we had no way of drying there swimming stuff ,only option was to drive 2 blocks to a public laundromat or wait 2 days for in hotel service.water was coming out of shower onto carpet and caused a gaping hole in floor as if no one goes ever check.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Decent hotel, good location"
Hotel was fine. Old. Bathroom tub stopped up and didn't drain well and the bathroom could have been cleaner. Rest of the room was clean and fine. Swans in the lobby were a little off putting. Breakfast was horrible. We were disappointed as that was the main reason we booked at Embassy Suites. Location was great. Literally minutes from fantastic shopping.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Mom with kids
"Very Nice Hotel, Very good location."
Very Nice Hotel, Very good location, Excellent breakfast. I suggest this hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Leonardo
"Awsome"
Great staff!! Room may need a little update but smelled great and the bed was wonderful
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Tonya
"Best Hotel Ever!"
I've stayed here a number of times and I have never been disappointed. Love the location, always friendly staff and clean facility, the food is great and breakfast is amazing!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Robin Shelton
"Great for business stay"
Very convenient location for my business meeting. No issues at all and the hotel staff was very friendly. Comfortable room and bed. Clean and easy to get around in. It was very close to my meetings so I could walk there and catch a quick ride with others around the town. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice Hotel, very friendly staff"
Very attentive staff. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety. There was another big group there while our stay but the staff was still keeping up with the crowd. I liked the managers reception although there wasn't any snacks, most was empty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Typical Embassy Suites"
It was a typical Embassy Suites experience for the most part, though the staff were frankly friendlier and more service oriented than at other locations. They have swans in the pond right next to the restaurant, which for some reason kind of creeped me out. I mean, I assume they don't get near any food services, but....
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Saleena
"Great hotel!"
We love this location and have stayed here for years! Sonny Mir has done great job!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Debbie S.
"Family Reunion"
The hotel was outstanding and very clean. The staff was very helpful in my transportation needs thru the city. I will always use the embassy suites because of comfort and will continually did so. I will tell everyone about my experience this weekend.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Anthony B.
"Nice hotel, close to the mall and restaurants!"
Went for a little get away with my boyfriend and the hotel was nice and the staff was very friendly and our room was clean! I would definitely go back and stay here again!
"Not enough room to list the problems"
I called the hotel the week before to let them know we would be a late arrival due to coming from out of town after our wedding reception. The employee that answered the phone was extremely rude and impatient. I let him know about the late arrival which he says he noted, I asked 3 questions to which he answered all yes...do you have an outdoor pool, do you have full room service, and can we use cash as a deposit. I don't know if he just wasn't paying attention to what I was asking him but just answered yes. We arrived after midnight and the clerk on duty was extremely nice, advised me had to have a credit card to check in (no cash deposit). Luckily we had one of our prepaid cards on us, so we had to leave and find a 24 walmart to load it, he told us $20 but we put more on it just in case. Thank God we did because the hold amount was twice as much as he told us. He gave us our breakfast vouchers and told us last call was 10:45. Considering we didn't get to the room till after 1:30 we made it down by 10:25 for breakfast and were told they closed 10 minutes prior. We were awoken at 9 by the noise in the reception area and when we got down there the main voice we heard while were upstairs was that of an employee. We had also booked a smoking room and when we got in, it was not-were told that while they do indeed have smoking rooms because we used a 3rd party to book (hotels.com) not all requests are granted.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent visit to Embassy Suites Dallas –Galleria I sincerely apologize that you missed breakfast. We explain breakfast hours during your check in process and also for your convenience boldly list breakfast service hours on the breakfast vouchers. We have very limited number of smoking room at the hotel so we try to accommodate our gust as much as passable regardless of how you book the room. Please be assured that your comments will be used constructively and in the spirit of continuous improvement, and that we will continue to strive to establish a greater consistency of service excellence.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Lori
"Nice hotel near the Galleria"
Nice hotel, great staff, near the Galleria. Free breakfast cooked to order.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"ROOM AND HOTEL RATING"
I BOOKED THRU EXPEDIA AND REQUESTED TO USE MY AAA DISCOUNT, MY REQUEST FELL ON DEAF EARS. THEY STATED THEY COULD NOT SEE MY CHARGES, SO THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME THE DISCOUNT.. ALSO, THE ROOM WAS PROBABLY PRE-SELECTED BECAUSE I BOOKED ON LINE. WHEN I WAS TOLD WHERE THE ROOM WOULD BE, I THEN REQUESTED A ROOM FACING THE FRONT OF THE HOTEL. AGAIN, MY REQUEST WAS DENIED. THIS WAS DONE EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE VERY FEW GUESTES AT THE HOTEL WHEN MY WIFE AND I FIRST ARRIVED. THE ROOM WAS NOISY AT TIMES DUE TO ICE MACHINE AND THE SERVICE ELEVATOR NEXT DOOR. FROM TIME TO TIME THE ELEVATOR CLOSED HARD. OVERALL, THIS WAS NOT MY BEST STAY AT EMBASSY SUITES, EVEN THOUGH WE'VE STAYED AT EMBASSY SUITES IN SEVERAL CITIES. I RATE THIS STAY AS A B-.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Good location close to many places"
The stay was comfortable, breakfast was served hot and staff wAs friendly, location is plus - walkable to galleria mall and other restaurants, the only issue was shuttle they said they have the service but most if the time made excuses that the driver was not available, we were very disappointed as we were traveling with kids and needed the shuttle . Otherwise we had a good experience.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER"
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND HAVE TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS NOT TO EITHER. THE FRIDGE WAS NOT EVEN PLUGGED IN. WE PLUGGED IT IN AND PUT SOME SODA IN IT. THE NEXT MORNING THEY STILL WERENT COLD. THE AIRCONDITIONER DIDNT WORK. IT SAID IT WAS 53 DEGREES IN THE ROOM, BUT WE WERE ALL SWEATING. THE WEBSITE SAID THEY HAD SEVERAL FREE MOVIE CHANNELS, THERE WAS ONLY ONE, HBO FAMILY, AND SINCE IT WAS A 'FAMILY' C HANNEL THE ONLY THING THEY SHOWED WERE CARTOONS. THE ROOM WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE KING SIZE BED, BUT IT LOOKED MORE LIKE A QUEEN SIZE, AND IT WASN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO LARGE WOMEN TO COMFORTABLY SLEEP. THEY HAD NO SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE AND THE SMALL AREA OUTSIDE RESERVED FOR SMOKING DIDNT HAVE A BENCH OR EVEN A CHAIR AND MOTHER IS DISABLED AND CAN'T STAND UP FOR MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES. THEY ONLY HAD TWO LUGGAGE CARTS FOR THE WHOLE HOTEL AND WE WERE TOLD TO QUICKLY RETURN IT AND WHEN WE WERE READY TO CHECK OUT WE HAD TO WAIT 30 MINUTES FOR ONE OF THE CARTS. THE DOOR TO OUR ROOM DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HOLD THE DOOR OPEN SO IT WAS DIFFICULT TO PUSH THE CART IN AND OUT THE DOOR. HOME DEPOT SELLS THE SMALL RUBBER DOOR STOPS FOR 88 CENTS EACH. CAN THIS HOTEL NOT EVEN AFFORD SOME DOOR STOPS? INTERNET WAS NOT FREE. OVERALL FOR THE MONEY I PAID ON THIS ROOM, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE. I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Dear Guest, Thank you for your patronage of Embassy Suites Dallas–Galleria. I appreciate you taking the time to write your experience. Please accept my personal apology for the poor service you endured. I agree that finding refrigerator not plugged, air conditioning not cooling to your liking is not the level of service we provide. We strive everyday to ensure that every guest leaves satisfied. We certainly appreciate your choosing our Embassy Suites Dallas Galleria, and hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
SARAH
"my favorite go to place"
This is the perfect hotel for me and my husband. They have the best staff, the best service, the most comfortable and spacious rooms, they have a gym, an indoor pool and hot tub, and you get a custom made to order breakfast included. It has the perfect location for a local getaway near ask the attractions must people look for, like malls, restaurants, night clubs (if that's your thing), and they are close to major freeways off you want to venture out. Love this place!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Robin
"Family friendly hotel in a great location!"
This Embassy Suites was a great hotel for a little family trip. It was kid friendly (my daughter loved the swans!), hotel staff was very helpful, breakfast was delicious and rooms were clean. Loved the Manager's cocktail hour for the parents. Location was in walking distance from the Galleria Mall (and we did walk there one day) and very close to the highway. Price was right too! We'll definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Ange
Located in Addison, the hotel offers a great location if this is the part of Dallas you need to be. Great dining is only a short walk away. The hotel itself is an aging Embassy Suites, but reasonable for the price. Beds and pillows were a bit uncomfortable (hard), but besides that it was a good stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
We sincerely apologize for the poor level of customer service you received during your stay at our hotel. We understand your frustrations and are addressing them with the appropriate members of our staff. We hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
The quality of service was excellent, rooms clean, and the location was perfect for shopping and eating. Highly recommend
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Great hotel in a great Dallas location.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"top notch all the way around!"
excellent service, clean and comfy
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
benjamin
"Great service not so good room"
Bed was hard and uncomfortable the sheets were also very rough.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience at this hotel. This is definitely not the experience we want our guest to receive. Thank you for staying with us and hope your will stay with us again.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great hotel to stay at near the Galleria!"
Embassy Suites was a beautiful hotel. We had a large room (we needed to sleep 6) for my daughters 16th bday. She wanted to be close to the Galleria and this was a great alternative to the higher priced hotels. A major plus was the indoor swimming pool and hot tub. The only downside is that you can tell that the rooms and lobby are ready for some updating.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
R.Franklin
My family & I Will Always stay @ the Embassy Suits Hotels.... But only one thing, the Pond water with the ducks had a slight odor & it was very hard to eat breakfast & dine & look @ the smelly dirty water!!!!!!!!.... But overall EXCELLENT Stay & Staff!!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Tracie
"great hotel, very nice"
who can beat free drinks and free breakfast?????? Happy hour is from 5:30 to 7:30 with complimentary drinks the whole time. The breakfast is hot, made to order and very delicious.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014