All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
14021 Noel Road, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Best experience ever! Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was so friendly and professional. There was no overcrowding. Rooms were private and quiet! Beds were so comfy!!! This was our 2nd stay with ES and we are customers for life!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the happy hour and ate at the grill. It was delicious.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review about your most recent stay with us. We're glad to hear you were able to enjoy your stay and we're hopeful to welcome you back to Dallas soon
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Andrea
A little disappointed, room wasn't available for check in until almost 930 pm. Rooms were nice for the price and breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Galleria Hotel...Worth It!"
This hotel was definitely worth it in money, time and convenience. The Galleria mall is less than a mile away. There's a major drug store on the corner just a short walk from the hotel. I will definitely stay at this hotel in the future.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review about your most recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that our property was the perfect spot for you! Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting the Dallas area and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
DIANE
"Close to things to do"
Great staff! Few minor problems! And they took care of it!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Boogs
"Great stay for business trip"
I was in town on business for a few days, and enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Suites. The location was convenient, and close to everything. The staff was very attentive, and quick to respond to any needs in a friendly manner. I would definitely consider staying here again when I'm in Dallas.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback from your most recent stay with us. We're glad you were able to enjoy your stay and that your stay was enhanced by our location and staff service, we pride ourselves on making each guest feel at home. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Colleen
"baby's day out"
it was my anniversary weekend we chose the embassy suite what a beautiful choice we made thank you all sincerely James a Drake
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
james
Great staff and location. Beautiful lobby. Breakfast was very well done. I would stay again without hesitation.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great amenities"
Loved the amenities at this hotel: pool, free happy hour, swans to amuse the kids and a huge, free breakfast buffet. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review; We're glad to hear our pool, Manager's Reception, breakfast and Barron & Queen were key parts to your enjoyable stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we're looking forward to welcoming you back soon! Christopher M. Puntureri, General Manager
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Ok visit"
We recently visited for a family vacation. We arrived at the hotel around 5-ish and one of our rooms was not ready which I found odd. There's no free wifi, get with the times people! The breakfast was just ok, I have had better at other Embassy hotels. Overall good experience,the hotel's location was great,close to a lot of restaurants and of course the Galleria.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your recent review with specific examples of where we failed to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I apologize for the lapses in service you encountered at check-in with our failure to have your room ready on arrival as well as inform you of our free amenities which includes free wifi. I will personally meet with our Front Office Manager to address the concerns you noted. I am glad to hear that you had a good experience and I'm hopeful you'll give us another opportunity to welcome you back to Dallas on your return visit! Christopher M. Puntureri, General Manager
5 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Jaclyn
"Great location!"
The location of the hotel was perfect. Our only complaints are that the shower/tub didn't drain properly and there are no vent in the bathroom.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Les
"Spring break greet away"
Great
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Dennis
"Top Stay in Dallas Area!!"
Best Stay in Dallas! Def. will come back again. My family loved it. Kids loved the food and breakfast and the premium suite was the best. If you can upgrade do it, worth every penny. Customer a service was good and close to the many malls and the CVS in the parking lot is very convenient. 5 stars all the way!!!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Andy
"nice"
Shopping with family
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"lovely hotel"
Our stay was amazing...we were treated very well by all of the staff the room was very nice and clean....felt like a vip
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your most recent stay with us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
jessica
"Excellent accommodations and service"
Excellent
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dallas!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Andrea
"Not bad, but not great"
Not a bad hotel, but I have been to better Embassy Suites locations. The happy hour and breakfast were great as usual, but two minor-medium things bugged me about this location (starting with the most irking): 1. There was not an ice machine on our floor (despite following the signs to that area). I went to the counter to ask where I could get ice and they said to try the floor under us as they did not know which floors currently had ice (machine renovations). Went to that floor and there was no ice. Finally found it on the 3rd attempt. I'm fine if they are fixing the machines, but AT LEAST have the common courtesy to place a sign somewhere in a visible location indicating where ice can be found! 2. There was a 1/4" gap under the main door to the suite. Not enough to worry about much, but enough to be kind of annoying in terms of light getting in the room and possible privacy issues.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your most recent stay with us. I apologize for the lapses in service you encountered in regards to the ice machine. As you noted, not providing the proper direction for a working ice machine is unacceptable. I will meet with our Front Office Manager to address this concern and ensure our staff has all the necessary knowledge to accommodate our guests needs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when traveling to Dallas and we hope you'll give us another opportunity to host you on your next visit in
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Shannon
"HAPPY CUSTOMER ;-)"
GREAT LOCATION. AWESOME HOTEL STAY.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience and we look forward to your return visit
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Skyler
"Very bad stay at this hotel"
Nosiey that I did not sleep. I kept calling the reception but no replied. The sofa bed is not good to sleep on.
Not the largest or newest Embassy Suites but it was fairly comfortable and the staff was great. Very clean.
"Wonderful! Great location!"
Everything was great! Wonderful staff! Nice fitness center! Beautiful hotel! Clean, comfortable room.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Kimmy
It was relaxing and enjoyable, can't wait to do it again!!!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review; we hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
MAURICE
"Really let me down"
Staff was friendly. Was put in a room with worn out old furniture(ripped and dirty). Asked to be move to a different room and when I did, it was in worse shape, so we kept the original room. Breakfast tasted really good, but we had to wait in line for right at 20 min to work our way through the cook to order line, and the chef was rude to my wife after getting our order wrong.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear our staff was friendly but sorry our room quality did not meet the same expectations. I'm also disappointed to hear of the service you received in our restaurant. I will discuss your experience with our F&B Director personally to ensure your concern is addressed immediately. Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you visit the Dallas area and we sincerely hope you reconsider visiting us again!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Family Comfort"
My family and I really enjoyed ourselves. There were a number of families there with their children. The staff was very courteous and kind.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay along with the other families that stayed! We work hard to make everyone feel at home when they visit! Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Dallas and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Demita
"Bigger suite on the corner"
We got a very large suite on the corner with extra space! I will request for that room on my next stay... Really helped to be able to organize all shopping and packing!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
brauli
"Very noisy rooms"
I got a room next to the elevators. My children were sleeping in the living room sofa bed. There was no way to draw the curtains shut, so it was bright from the hallway lights. Also, the noise from the elevator bell didn't allow them to sleep all night.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
RC
"Would definitely stay here again."
Enjoyed everything about this place. Staff was friendly, lobby is awesome, breakfast was good, and the room was very nice. No complaints here!!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Would definitely go back!"
Great place for the family! The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The fold out sofa and kind size bed were both super comfy! The one thing they really have to upgrade is putting charging stations for phones, iPads, etc. in the room. That was a total bummer for me since all of my devices died around 8 pm and I was unable to step out and get a charger next door or charge in the business center since I couldn't leave my children unattended. The breakfast was great, there were lots of options. We did have to wait a significant amount of time for both breakfast and for drinks at the bar in the evening due to their only being 1 chef and 1 bartender. Other than that, we had a great stay and really enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review; we truly appreciate every bit of feedback we receive from our guests. I am disappointed in the service you experienced in our restaurant/bar, I will meet with our Food & Beverage Director to address your concerns to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Satisfied"
All was good will stay again. Does need better snacks during happy hour though.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your recent review. We're glad you were able to enjoy your stay and we certainly appreciate the feedback about your happy hour stacks! We are currently reviewing our offerings and looking to make some improvements. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return visit
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"tx trip #1"
It was a very enjoyable stay. The staff were very attentive. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review; we're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you on your return visit
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
karen
"Decent hotel, not a very good dining experience"
Overall it was a good stay. However, the dining experience was lacking. The manager's reception served chips and salsa with a side of surly bartender. The bartender was maybe having a bad day, but his attitude when asked for a drink seemed to have a sharp tone. At dinner, we waited for a server and never saw one, so we ended up finding dinner offsite. The rooms were clean and comfortable and worth the price we paid. The front desk made a very good effort to ensure our stay was comfortable.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your recent review with specific examples of where we failed to meet your expectations. I apologize for the lapses in service you experienced in our restaurant, I assure you this is not typical of a stay at our Embassy Suites. As you noted, it is unacceptable for our bartender to have anything but a positive attitude and be outgoing towards your needs. I will meeting with our Food & Beverage Director to address your concern--along with your additional concern about not having staff available in the restaurant--personally to ensure our staff is properly trained to "Make A Difference" to all our Embassy Suites guests. Thank you for your feedback and we hope we'll be able to welcome you back to Dallas soon
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Hotel!!!!"
This Hotel was close to shopping and all the good restaurants GREAT location and the ENTIRE staff were all so friendly and helpful. Will definitely be going back!!!!!!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
stacy
"Christmas Fun!!"
I loved everything about it. We had an awesome time!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
porsha
"I liked it"
This is the smallest Embassy Suites I have ever enjoyed. There were swans in the ponds, clean pool area,friendly staff and good service with plenty of parking in a seemingly safe area. It is close lots of places to eat, whole foods and Galleria shopping. Breakfast was slow, under staffed, but we will try to stay here next time.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review! I'm glad to see that you were able to enjoy your stay highlighted by our staff as well as our hardest workers, our swans Barron and Queen! Thank you for staying with us; we look forward to welcoming you back soon
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Family Vacation Spot"
We enjoy staying at this Embassy Suites when on a family vacation. The indoor heated pool and the swans are a hit with the kids and we like the proximity to the Galleria mall. It's a quick 15 minute trip to museums and anything that we want to do in Dallas.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind Hotels.com review, we truly appreciate every bit of feedback we receive from our guests. I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our heated pool and our location to the mall, museums and places of interest. I'm glad to hear your family had an enjoyable stay and we hope to welcome you again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Hotel needs updating but staff very nice"
Rooms were dirty upon checking in but accommodating staff had them cleaned. Still, the hotel is old and needs a major remodel and update. The toilet holders were coming out of the wall and the showers were old and rusty. The staff was friendly though and did their best. And the breakfast buffet can't be beat - omelet bar, etc. all included in the price. The chefs were pleasant and friendly putting up with a long line of hungry Sunday morning people and no tips. I was very disappointed in the quality of the room and hotel though. Great location, near stores and restaraunts. The work out facility was nice with updated equipment but there were no clean towels or water.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your recent hotels.com review with specific examples of where we failed to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I apologize for the lapses in our room condition you encountered upon check-in, I assure you this is not typical of a stay at Embassy Suites Dallas. As you noted, not having your room available upon arrival is unacceptable. I will be sure to address this- as well as your concern of not having clean towels or water available in our exercise facility- with the Executive Housekeeper personally to ensure your concerns are highlighted. Thank you for the kind words about our staff service, our breakfast as well as our location. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Awesome"
We injoy the stay very much,
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to your return visit!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Victor
"Great place"
Everything was great. Staff is courteous. Breakfast is awesome
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review about your most recent visit with us. We're glad you were able to enjoy your stay and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Terri
8 day stay visiting family,hotel needs some updating of the rooms but was clean and comfortable very good service good breakfast has a small store in loby.will be back!!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for your kind review; we truly appreciate every bit of feedback from our guests. I'm happy that you were able to enjoy your time with your family during the holiday's! I'm glad to hear that our service was very good and that the breakfast we provide was good and that you found great use of our corner pantry. We hope to see you the next time you are in town visiting family, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
SERGIO
"Christmas get away"
It was great
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
billy
"Convenient location and great service."
We have stayed at this location for several years now during the Thanksgiving Weekend, and have had several complaints about rooms not being done, awful food and bad attitude. Not so this year.....(we gave last year a miss because we were so dissatisfied previously) the management must have changed......the front desk were efficient and polite......we got our rooms next to each other ( never could get this done previously), they were cleaned early all the days we were there, the breakfast was hot, clean area, and the food replenished when needed. only complaint was that the belts on the high chairs were mostly broken.......really? These were broken several years ago too! The kids love the swans in the front, and the pool was fun. The rooms are typical Embassy Suite rooms, well furnished and comfy beds and linens. Blackout curtains, Bathrooms well stocked and a great shower. Excellent breakfast, made to order eggs, pan cakes and bacon. Cereals, yogurts and fruit with the usual bags and breads......really you can't go hungry. Tables were kept clean and bussed regularly. There is a CVS next door and a shuttle car that will take you within 3 miles......great took us to the Galleria so that we didn't have to hunt for parking. They picked us up on the hour and the driver called us to say he was nearby. Good deal all round!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria
Thank you for the kind review about your most recent stay with us; we truly appreciate every bit of feedback from our hotel guests. I'm glad to hear that our Embassy Suite has become your home away from home during Thanksgiving. It is also great to hear that you've seen a difference in our service, amenities we offer and felt the experience has improved over your previous visits. I will be sure to address the high chair with our Food & Beverage Director personally to ensure we have proper safety items in place. Feedback like yours has allowed us to make the changes you saw first hand on your visit so I appreciate you taking the time to provide your insight. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return Thanksgiving visit!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great family hotel!"
Nice Thanksgiving in Dallas.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Amazing!!!!"
We had a great time staying!!! The room was so clean and comfortable!! I'm an expecting mother and this hotel was everything I needed to relax. The breakfast was outstanding!! There was a chef that made it right in front of you as well as a self serve bar with other items. When we first walked in the appearance made such an impression that we will never forget! We are already planning our next trip!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Kayla
"I survived - 9th birthday sleepover ! Great stay!"
Took a trio of 8-9 year olds for a birthday sleepover -- couldn't have been a better choice (we originally planned to take advantage if the pool but my daughter had been fighting an ear infection). Fortunately there is plenty more at this place to offer - girls enjoyed the king size bed and having their own tv. Mom enjoyed the sep living area and found the couch (decided not to pull it our) to be quite comfy. Complimentary snack basket was a bonus (never going to let these girls loose in a mini bar!!) all enjoyed the breakfast buffet, glass elevators and of course the resident swans!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Swans - nice appeal!"
Very nice and friendly staff. Enjoyed the swans and breakfast to order was very good. Room rates was reasonable and we would stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Eddie
"Needs a lil' help for the money"
The hotel was nice, but the room had a few issues in need of repair. Mostly cosmetic needs, but still. Missing drawer knob, carpet to tile gaps, some facing along bottom of the wall missing,some bathroom door veneer missing and leaking bathroom sink. Should be in better repair for the price. Breakfast was kind of sad, too.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Shopping at the Galleria"
We were in town for a girls shopping trip. The hotel was very well kept and I cannot say enough about the hotel staff. Everyone was so willing to help and very nice. Our little girls loved the swans. Would recommend and stay again!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Alison
Staff helped with transportation issue. Late night clerk helped us find a way to get our daughter and her electric wheelchair to the airport, all to no avail. Finally Super Shuttle man answered his phone and came just in time.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Shopping"
Excellent for the shopping experience. Getting downtown was reasonably easy with the use of the mass transit train. Pool was freezing. While the rooms were clean they were fairly worn. Staff was very nice. Price was fair.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"family trip"
Great quick 2-night getaway with my family. Great hotel close to Galleria Mall, great location. Only issue was the toilet did not flush well had to jiggle the handle for a minute or so in order for it to fill up correctly. Other than that awesome stay
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014