All hotels in Newberg, Oregon, United States of America
2816 Portland Rd, Newberg, OR, 97132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"very clean and convenient"
This was a very short overnight stay, but the room was spotless and quiet.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Smoke smell and hot"
Unfortunately room was over 95 degrees and took until 2 a.m. to cool down. It had a strong smoke smell although marked on the door as a non-smoking room.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Would stay here again"
The room was comfortable and amazingly quiet even with my door right at the stop of the stairs and the hotel on the main road through town. The bedspread could've been cleaner but other than that the room was clean. The people at the front desk were friendly. I was gone all day so I didn't use the amenities. I was within 10 minutes of where I needed to be. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Beds are a little hard but having extra pillows in the room makes life easy. Close to lots of wine tasting
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Niki
I thought the hotel was great and the pool and hot tub added a great touch. The check in was ok, the girl at the counter was not great at customer service but not horrible. All of that changed when checking out. I had booked 5 rooms and when we were checking out I told him that I had booked another on hotels.com for that night. He was rude and told me that he could find nothing on our stay. He told me that I was being difficult and went on an on. I wish I had booked somewhere else for that night and will never have my staff stay there again!!!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
steve
"Beware: Senior citizens with mobility problems"
For older citizens and people with much/large luggage: The motel does not have an elevator. Second floor room assignments may present problems.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great value in good location for wine country tour"
This is a very basic, but well maintained and equipped motel with easy access to wine country touring. There is a restaurant immediately in front that has excellent and reasonably priced breakfasts if you want more than the continental breakfast at the motel. Wine touring? Stop in downtown and talk to Ian at the Fox Farm tasting room or Linda at Artisanal for suggestions.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Average"
Average stay. Hotel was fine for the price, but the staff wasn't overly friendly.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Room was very clean and comfortable will stay here again
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Jake
Very clean room, nice staff. Pool and jacuzzi appeared dirty. Work out facility a joke, machines were ancient and not even working.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Good in-between location"
It was late and we found this place because we didn't want to drive all the way to Portland. The beds were comfortable. The overall room was clean and the place seemed to be well taken care of. Quiet at night, as it is setback from the highway a bit. It fit the bill. Plenty of space in the room for four of us.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"good hotel but not very close to Portland"
Clean hotel room and good, basic hotel. Our bed was very comfortable and felt like a higher quality bed than I've had usually in this price range. However, I wasn't thrilled with how far away this hotel and town are from Portland. Being unfamiliar with the area, I had put a search into hotels.com for Portland and I chose this hotel because it was affordable and had good reviews. If I was specifically going to Newberg, I'd stay here again. But if I return to portland I'd probably pay $20-40 more to not have to drive 40 minutes to the city the next day.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"In the wine country"
Motel is located in the city of Newberg which is surrounded by vineyards so the location is excellent. However, there is very poor maintenance in the rooms and common areas resulting in fairly poor condition of the rooms, especially the bathrooms.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"old and not updated"
Exercise room has only two old pieces of equipment in a tiny room with no a/c - and only one works. Cleanliness of pool was and room was iffy.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"I requested & received a handicapped room""
Very nice accommodations. Staff very helpful. Would return if necessary.
trudy
"Good stay"
Room was nice. Staff was nice.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
The owner is friendly and helpful. The rooms are of decent size. Breakfast is included. Very convenient location to wine country.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
rdm
"Not really dog friendly at all..."
Our well behaved dog was viewed with disdain. I was unable to watch my underage children use the pool as no dog allowed in area surrounding pool and no dog allowed in lobby with windows that view pool. Dog could stay in room (and freak out). No pool use = very sad children. Room needed painting and repairs. Carpet scary. Bed blanket worn thin and STIFF?!! Room was entered by housekeeping despite "No Entry" sign while we were away. Not Good. Breakfast pretty white bread cheap. Too bad. Never again.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Sad dog, sad kids
"It filled our every need"
We were close to an exit, the dogs were happy, we were happy, the food next door was excellent. We go to McMinnville every six months and will stay at this hotel every time !
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Kat Ran
"Clean, comfortable, convenient"
Ok, quick stay. Only had one regular coffee pack in room, though.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Shoreline bear
"Close to see Children and grandchildren"
Rooms were very comfortable. rates where good. Many stores and restaurants close by!! I would stay there again!!
7 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Mona
"A place to sleep."
The staff was friendly and the price was okay. The hotel is old and obviously allowed smoking at some point. The hallways smelled awful though the room itself was better. The room could have used a table to sit at. My kids had to eat on their knees at a coffee table. The pool and spa were in good condition and we enjoyed playing there with our kids. The "fitness" room consisted of a broken ancient elliptical and ancient bike in a room off the pool and was sweltering with no A/C. I was offered a guest pass at a gym down the road but I didn't have time to deal with that. The breakfast was nothing but simple carbs. I guess there were boiled eggs but they were tucked away in the fridge. A little sign to let ppl know about them would have been nice. Oh well, it's vacation and my boys enjoyed getting fruit loops and donuts that they don't get at home. Overall it was a decent place to sleep but I will search elsewhere next time we go to the area.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Laurie
Clean, helpful staff, price right The owner of the hotel was present and helpful in reserving another night.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
S
"Close to Abby's!"
Location of hotel is great. Room was nice. Only complaint is that indoor pool and hot tub need to be cleaned.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"very close to anything you need but out of the way"
The staff was very welcoming (front desk lady). the room was a bit to worn for my liking. there was burns and stains on the couch. The bed was very comfortable. I have slept on plenty of hotel beds and this one was sooo comfortable I almost slept through check out.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
shawnna
"Super Clean Hotel"
This hotel sits off the street a little ways (behind a restaurant), so it does not have a road noise problem. Our room, and the entire hotel was very clean. The A.C. unit was noisy, but did a good job cooling the room. Great place for a night or a few nights, lots of restaurants within walking distance. We went to "99 Pound", a Chinese buffet, which was just "ok".
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Sky
"No Frills, just right"
Overwhelming smell of disinfectant within the hallways. Room and amenities were good. Standard DIY breakfast choices. Quiet area.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
GRob
My family spent two nights and had two rooms...Management was rude. Location was inconvenient and in back of a bar. Pool hours stunk. Never again!!!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Andrea
"Spacious room but controlled room temp"
Room clean, basic, spacious. Continental breakfast...hardly. And swamp cooler centrally controlled so room was stuffy at night..no ability to turn cold temp on after undetermined hours. Not good for sleep.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Clean and decent"
The young lady who checked us in was stellar, very pleasant and friendly.
Other trip May 13, 2014
The beds were comfortable the TV selection could have been better, breakfast could been better, pool was nice for the kids, and the staff was pleasant. Decent price:-)
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Excellent choice for good price"
Room was nice for the price. There was a slight smell of smoke, so not sure if there are rooms in the hotel that are still allowed to be smoking, but a little sealing paint on the walls would help hide that old smells. Will definetly stay here again, as it was a clean, friendly, and good location for what we were looking for.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Older hotel"
This hotel is older but fine for the price. The beds were nicer then I expected given the rest of the hotel is fairly run down. The service was good; people friendly. Heat and A/C worked well. The vanity is outside if the bathroom which is nice with extra people getting ready in the morning. Breakfast was ok. Nothing special. Not a lot of protein: donuts, bagels, muffins. Indoor pool and easy location and access to things in Newberg. Close to George Fox University.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"On main drag"
Great stay!! Rooms seemed to be recently upgraded with new carpet?? Clean hotel with friendly staff!?
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Near great wine country"
Reserved this hotel for one night through Expedia which was very fast and simple. Check in was quick and simple. Very clean exterior, no foul smells in the breeze ways as others had mentioned in past reviews. For $71 I was very satisfied worth the room. I felt the bed was comfy, used the a/c and it worked great. Bath room was clean. Will use this place again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Our only complaint and it is huge is a terrible smoke smell! It was strong and gross! People very nice and room clean and simple. Probably won't stay again because of smoke smell. Smokers should stay here. All else great!
4 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Just a couple of things but no big deal..."
My girlfriend was not feeling well so I went down in the morning and got her coffee and toast. When I got to my room, the staff called me and said that having food in my room is against code. But inside my room has a frig and microwave. But I didn't bother to argue. The hallway smell like Indian fragrant. It no big deal but it may bother some who are not use to it.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Very clean and very nice staff. Not fancy but affordable. We were going wine tasting so was centrally located.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Jan
"Don't ask for room 203"
We stayed on a Sunday night not knowing the dumpster was right outside our window and garbage day is early Monday morning! There was a heater outside our room that ran ALL night and made a lot of noise. In the morning we noticed we could have shut it off. Would have slept better if we had.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Great staff - lower quality"
The location was nice since it was easy access once u turned into a restaurant/taverns driveway. There was no DVD player anywhere so plan in bringing your own. The pool was still locked at 7 at night and the key had been lost for 2 days but They made a new one. The breakfast was very nice but there were signs everywhere that u can't take any food to your room and I really wanted to treat myself to breakfast in bed! So a few disappointments but the place was clean and the room spacious and nice. The staff took care of us the best they could.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2014
Christine
"Newberg travelodge"
The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"You Don't Need to Spend a Fortune"
Clean comfortable rooms, friendly staff. Generous continental breakfast with many, many choices. Quiet, off the busy highway.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
BK
"No problems"
Easy to find. Front desk staff was very nice.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
Elaine
"not bad"
It was a nice and clean hotel.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
barry
"The heat"
We had trouble making the room warm enough and the covers on the bed too light. Maybe a spare blanket should be in the room just in case. Other than that we had a great experience.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Had a good Thanksgiving stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Trip to wine country"
It's a nice little place no frills but not bad and no complaints, beds were nice and comfortable. They had breakfast again no frills but adequate. Good deal for the price
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2013
Niki
"Fairly easy to find"
Liked that the rooms had microwaves and refridgerators as well as a small couch so that you had room to sit and relax other than just on the bed.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
B Bjorkquist
"Travelodges are hard to find but this obe was good"
This place was handy for what we needed. We stayed 2 nights. The place was clean and the bed comfortable. The place was quiet.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2013
Cheryl
"Simple, clean, comfortable hotel stay."
No frills but comfortable and clean, including the hot tub!
Other trip Nov 2, 2013