All hotels in Newberg, Oregon, United States of America
2816 Portland Rd, Newberg, OR, 97132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"good"
No Internet could not adjust heat in room
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
domini
"probably ok fir a business trip."
Very stessfull. The hotel was not dog friendly and the manager was very rude and apparently has issues with women. He yelled at ne and the woman from hotels.com and didn't have a calm or polite word to say until my husband who is quite tall walked in. Then he gave us a room. The room was way to hot even with the air conditioner running all night.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Dirty"
comforter has cigarette burns. pool was dirty, the breakfast was okay. and bed was uncomfortable. looks nice from the outside but it's a different story.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
joshua
"Sad"
Dirty, smelled very unclean
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Stayed 2 nights and it was a pleasant stay. The room was clean. we ate breakfast the first morning there but the second morning we decided to just go and pay and eat. The muffins tasted as if they had been frozen and defrosted and just wasn't too good. But overall we would stay there again for a night for the price we got.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nervous at first, but were pleasantly surprised."
The only problem I had with this hotel was the owner/manager. He is not friendly. I asked for more towels, and he literally would not give them to me until I explained why I needed them. My daughter and I use two towels (one for our hair and one for our bodies), so instead of me asking and him giving, I had to explain then angrily tell him to give me more towels... I was NOT happy. The continental breakfast was nice. All the comforts of home. The room was clean, and we were surprised to see that their was a mini fridge, microwave, and a standing fan. The pool and exercise room were VERY small, and at the bottom of the pool their were small bits and piece's of filter all over. It actually cut the bottom of my son's foot! All in all, for the price we paid it was a good buy, and if we needed to stay in Newberg again, we could definitely stay here again ;)
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Becky
"Good enough when on a budget"
We spent 2 nights here, and found all the facilities to be very clean and well kept. The front desk staff did their job satisfactorily. The room was very clean, except for stains on the love seat. The bed was well worn but adequate. The continental breakfast was just ok, with lots of carbs and very little protein. The walls were pretty thin, with frequent noises throughout the night. Nothing about this motel stood out to us as exceptional, but if you're looking for a cheap room that is just 'good enough', this is a decent option.
"Good Stay"
overnite say was quiet ,room was good , people at desk could be more nicer
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
timothy
"Comfortable, quiet hotel, well priced"
We stayed in Newburg while visiting George Fox University. The hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable, and there was no traffic noise. The facility was well taken care of. there was an indoor pool--not large, but still fun for the kids to take a dip. The breakfast didn't offer a whole lot (cereal, frozen waffles, muffins/donuts), but was fine for what we paid. We would definitely recommend this hotel. Very good price!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Clean, basic hotel"
This basic hotel was clean and comfortable. It was sufficient for a one-night stay during our short road trip.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Kimberly
"Hotel reeked of cigarettes."
Hallways smelled awful. Heavy cigarette smell. Not much to choose from for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
peter
"trip to Newburg"
The owner is a great guy. We always enjoy staying here.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Harvey and Sharon
"Fit our needs!"
Perfect Price for our stay. Clean hotel with breakfast in the morning!
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Wine Getaway"
We were just stopping through for some wine tasting and stayed one night with our dog. The staff was friendly and the room was average. It's what I expected for a travelodge Inn.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Christina
"Nice but smoky"
The room was clean and adequate for our needs. However, we were disappointed with the smell of cigarette smoke through the hallways when all rooms were supposed to be non smoking.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"If you can find it stay here!"
We like staying at this motel when in the area. Very friendly staff and nice rooms. Facility is hard to find off the highway as it sits behind a family restaurant with a very small sign for the motel.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Aleta
"Not planning on giving this one a second chance!"
The hotel room was clean but cramped. Staff were not particularly friendly or helpful. I left a bag and they did not bother to call ( my name was on the tag with a phone number). When I returned and asked the manger why they had not called when it was found, he said it was because I booked through Hotels.com and my phone number was not on my registration- and they did not think to look on the bag ... Even though they put it in storage???
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Clean and comfortable as usual...."
Visting our daughter at GFU...nice and close. As usual TLS was clean and comfortable. Continental Bfast spread was expansive. The donuts were fresh, 3 kinds of fresh fruit were available. Our room was nice and quiet...nice to be off the busy street.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
everything went very well. The only criticism I have is the entrance access to the hotel from the highway - it takes a sharp eye to see the driveway which goes behind a bar and Chinese restaurant and eventually to the hotel.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"I'd stay again."
Registration service excellent. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. A bit hard to find. Sits back from street with very small sign. Would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
Vicki
"Newberg hote"
nice clean room for the price. comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Craig
"week end break"
Very friendly welcoming atmosphere. I just wish the beds could be a little softer.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good accomedations."
Experience was pleasing. Rooms were clean. plenty of towels. TV reception was good. Very comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Minnie
"One of Newberg's better options"
Out of all the (limited) options in Newberg, this is probably one of the best - especially for the price. The hotel featured a pool, complimentary breakfast and parking, and newspapers. I found the staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Lyndi
"Great wkend.."
My stay was very nice..Great location..Pool and hot tub were nice as well.. friendly people.. Will stay again !!!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Sandra
"wrong attitude"
the facilities were great, the personal at the desk leave much to be desired.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
chuck
"Cleanest one yet!"
This hotel was clean. Smelled good. Great service. Easy to find great parking. 10 of 10
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
sales
"Smoky smoky gross room"
When we booked we apparently got the last room which turned out to be a smoking room. It was awful and I feel bad for the hotel manager because he apologized profusely and told us he couldn't control these people. He tried spraying and lighting scented oils but in the end the entire room made all my clothes reek like smoke the whole trip and upon arrival home. But it was still close to wine country and they allowed my dog so that's the bonus. Oh and the air conditioner sucked. It didn't just stay on so in the night we were boiling and then freezing when it kicked on
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jamie
"very clean and convenient"
This was a very short overnight stay, but the room was spotless and quiet.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Smoke smell and hot"
Unfortunately room was over 95 degrees and took until 2 a.m. to cool down. It had a strong smoke smell although marked on the door as a non-smoking room.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Would stay here again"
The room was comfortable and amazingly quiet even with my door right at the stop of the stairs and the hotel on the main road through town. The bedspread could've been cleaner but other than that the room was clean. The people at the front desk were friendly. I was gone all day so I didn't use the amenities. I was within 10 minutes of where I needed to be. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Beds are a little hard but having extra pillows in the room makes life easy. Close to lots of wine tasting
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Niki
I thought the hotel was great and the pool and hot tub added a great touch. The check in was ok, the girl at the counter was not great at customer service but not horrible. All of that changed when checking out. I had booked 5 rooms and when we were checking out I told him that I had booked another on hotels.com for that night. He was rude and told me that he could find nothing on our stay. He told me that I was being difficult and went on an on. I wish I had booked somewhere else for that night and will never have my staff stay there again!!!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
steve
"Beware: Senior citizens with mobility problems"
For older citizens and people with much/large luggage: The motel does not have an elevator. Second floor room assignments may present problems.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great value in good location for wine country tour"
This is a very basic, but well maintained and equipped motel with easy access to wine country touring. There is a restaurant immediately in front that has excellent and reasonably priced breakfasts if you want more than the continental breakfast at the motel. Wine touring? Stop in downtown and talk to Ian at the Fox Farm tasting room or Linda at Artisanal for suggestions.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Average"
Average stay. Hotel was fine for the price, but the staff wasn't overly friendly.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Room was very clean and comfortable will stay here again
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Jake
Very clean room, nice staff. Pool and jacuzzi appeared dirty. Work out facility a joke, machines were ancient and not even working.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Good in-between location"
It was late and we found this place because we didn't want to drive all the way to Portland. The beds were comfortable. The overall room was clean and the place seemed to be well taken care of. Quiet at night, as it is setback from the highway a bit. It fit the bill. Plenty of space in the room for four of us.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"good hotel but not very close to Portland"
Clean hotel room and good, basic hotel. Our bed was very comfortable and felt like a higher quality bed than I've had usually in this price range. However, I wasn't thrilled with how far away this hotel and town are from Portland. Being unfamiliar with the area, I had put a search into hotels.com for Portland and I chose this hotel because it was affordable and had good reviews. If I was specifically going to Newberg, I'd stay here again. But if I return to portland I'd probably pay $20-40 more to not have to drive 40 minutes to the city the next day.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"In the wine country"
Motel is located in the city of Newberg which is surrounded by vineyards so the location is excellent. However, there is very poor maintenance in the rooms and common areas resulting in fairly poor condition of the rooms, especially the bathrooms.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"old and not updated"
Exercise room has only two old pieces of equipment in a tiny room with no a/c - and only one works. Cleanliness of pool was and room was iffy.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"I requested & received a handicapped room""
Very nice accommodations. Staff very helpful. Would return if necessary.
trudy
"Good stay"
Room was nice. Staff was nice.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
The owner is friendly and helpful. The rooms are of decent size. Breakfast is included. Very convenient location to wine country.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
rdm
"Not really dog friendly at all..."
Our well behaved dog was viewed with disdain. I was unable to watch my underage children use the pool as no dog allowed in area surrounding pool and no dog allowed in lobby with windows that view pool. Dog could stay in room (and freak out). No pool use = very sad children. Room needed painting and repairs. Carpet scary. Bed blanket worn thin and STIFF?!! Room was entered by housekeeping despite "No Entry" sign while we were away. Not Good. Breakfast pretty white bread cheap. Too bad. Never again.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Sad dog, sad kids
"It filled our every need"
We were close to an exit, the dogs were happy, we were happy, the food next door was excellent. We go to McMinnville every six months and will stay at this hotel every time !
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Kat Ran
"Clean, comfortable, convenient"
Ok, quick stay. Only had one regular coffee pack in room, though.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Shoreline bear
"Close to see Children and grandchildren"
Rooms were very comfortable. rates where good. Many stores and restaurants close by!! I would stay there again!!
7 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Mona
"A place to sleep."
The staff was friendly and the price was okay. The hotel is old and obviously allowed smoking at some point. The hallways smelled awful though the room itself was better. The room could have used a table to sit at. My kids had to eat on their knees at a coffee table. The pool and spa were in good condition and we enjoyed playing there with our kids. The "fitness" room consisted of a broken ancient elliptical and ancient bike in a room off the pool and was sweltering with no A/C. I was offered a guest pass at a gym down the road but I didn't have time to deal with that. The breakfast was nothing but simple carbs. I guess there were boiled eggs but they were tucked away in the fridge. A little sign to let ppl know about them would have been nice. Oh well, it's vacation and my boys enjoyed getting fruit loops and donuts that they don't get at home. Overall it was a decent place to sleep but I will search elsewhere next time we go to the area.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014